BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
Condolences mate.
We all made the same move and still waiting for that one good announcement.
If it wasn't for FF, I could've bought an investment property by now

It's never too late to dust off that braincell

tumblr_a96c276c655b3ceb453705a1fee7efa3_ad96c120_500.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Well Larry is buying more tomorrow......crazy SP

giphy (17).gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

DK6161

Regular
It's never too late to dust off that braincell

View attachment 68908
I wonder if the same gifs and memes will be posted when we hit 5 cents.
It's all fun and games isn't it for some of you lots, while others are genuinely angry at Sean and the company.

Go back 2 years ago. Who would've thought we going down to 15 cents. 😂

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

DK6161

Regular
Did FF hold a gun to your head, walk you into the main trading space of the ASX building and force you to buy Brainchip shares?

No?

I thought so.

Grow up
Yes he did.
He lied to us.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Thanks for posting @goodvibes!

Unfortunately I believe this is referring to Ericsson's work with Intel as per the example below.

However I have a question which @Diogenese might be able to answer.

My question is whether BRN would be able to implement the same radio receiver algorithm?

I found this research paper on wake-up radios (see link below) which references BrainChip's Akida as well as Intel's Loihi. The paper ( Neuromorphic Split Computing with Wake-Up Radios: Architecture and Design via Digital Twinning) talks about the use of algorithms to reduce processing energy and I wondered if it might be the same or a similar algorithm prototype which Ericsson's researchers used.

View attachment 68861

EXTRACT FROM RESEARCH PAPER - Neuromorphic Split Computing with Wake-Up Radios: Architecture and Design via Digital Twinning

View attachment 68867

View attachment 68863

Curiously, when I searched the term "neuromorphic radio receiver algorithm" the results came back referring to 1) Intel's research and 2) the research paper above which references BrainChip.

Both were published around the same time-frame (2 April 2024 and 17 April 2024) which had me wondering if they were connected?

View attachment 68864

AAAAAAAND...Professor Osvaldo Simeone (who was one of the authors that wrote the above research paper that references both BrainChip and Intel) is also referred to here in this article as working with Intel, NVIDIA and AccelerComm on neuromorphic communications!!!

View attachment 68868

EXTRACT
View attachment 68866

Looks like the partnerships between King's researchers and Intel, NVIDIA, and AccelerComm all tie back to the NEUROCOMM system.

View attachment 68892

Here's the paper dated Jan 2023 which originally introduced the NEUROCOMM system and it was first posted here on TSEx by @Fullmoonfever.

One of the authors is Professor Osvaldo Simeone and this paper also mentions BrainChip.

View attachment 68882

View attachment 68876

Paper HERE

View attachment 68894

Evening Bravo ,

Sterling input yet again , encouragible yet I still want more , Top job .

Bunch of fresh orchids ,
Thanks for posting @goodvibes!

Unfortunately I believe this is referring to Ericsson's work with Intel as per the example below.

However I have a question which @Diogenese might be able to answer.

My question is whether BRN would be able to implement the same radio receiver algorithm?

I found this research paper on wake-up radios (see link below) which references BrainChip's Akida as well as Intel's Loihi. The paper ( Neuromorphic Split Computing with Wake-Up Radios: Architecture and Design via Digital Twinning) talks about the use of algorithms to reduce processing energy and I wondered if it might be the same or a similar algorithm prototype which Ericsson's researchers used.

View attachment 68861

EXTRACT FROM RESEARCH PAPER - Neuromorphic Split Computing with Wake-Up Radios: Architecture and Design via Digital Twinning

View attachment 68867

View attachment 68863

Curiously, when I searched the term "neuromorphic radio receiver algorithm" the results came back referring to 1) Intel's research and 2) the research paper above which references BrainChip.

Both were published around the same time-frame (2 April 2024 and 17 April 2024) which had me wondering if they were connected?

View attachment 68864

AAAAAAAND...Professor Osvaldo Simeone (who was one of the authors that wrote the above research paper that references both BrainChip and Intel) is also referred to here in this article as working with Intel, NVIDIA and AccelerComm on neuromorphic communications!!!

View attachment 68868

EXTRACT
View attachment 68866

Looks like the partnerships between King's researchers and Intel, NVIDIA, and AccelerComm all tie back to the NEUROCOMM system.

View attachment 68892

Here's the paper dated Jan 2023 which originally introduced the NEUROCOMM system and it was first posted here on TSEx by @Fullmoonfever.

One of the authors is Professor Osvaldo Simeone and this paper also mentions BrainChip.

View attachment 68882

View attachment 68876

Paper HERE

View attachment 68894

Evening Bravo ,

Love your work.

Bunch of new season orchids , appreciate your sleuthing.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20240727_131923.jpg
    20240727_131923.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

manny100

Regular
Sean at the AGM said do the Math - his words.
He said engagements take up to 2 years to come to fruition.
He said many engagements were commenced 1 year or more ago.
Tony (chairman) backed this up.
Do the maths he said.
Gen2 + TENNS first announced in March 2023. AKIDA 1000 and 1500 were available earlier.
So probabilities based on my maths and on the above is that we should have deal/s in the March Q'25. Early or late in the Q?
Its a matter of patience and whether you can hold that long.
Those that believe there will never be deals probably should not bother holding.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Condolences mate.
You bought the shares so don't go blaming anyway else- did FF say DK buy today ? He only quotes facts so ultimately it was your decision

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Yes he did.
He lied to us.
FF held a gun to your head did he?

Take responsibility for your own decisions and like I said GROW UP

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
AI Hardware & Edge AI Summit 2024 on in a few days...

1725366483234.png

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Condolences mate.
So you could have bought an "investment property" huh?

Sounds like you're doing pretty well for yourself, when plenty of Australians are struggling, just to keep a roof over their heads.

I'm sure everybody's heart's are bleeding for you DK 👍

So is that bought an "investment property" outright?
Or just a deposit buddy?
Seeing as you want to tell everyone, your "hard luck" story?..

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

DK6161

Regular
So you could have bought an "investment property" huh?

Sounds like you're doing pretty well for yourself, when plenty of Australians are struggling, just to keep a roof over their heads.

I'm sure everybody's heart's are bleeding for you DK 👍

So is that bought an "investment property" outright?
Or just a deposit buddy?
Seeing as you want to tell everyone, your "hard luck" story?..
Deposit. But yeah, would've grown nicely since. Oh....the thought of it 😫

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

DK6161

Regular
You bought the shares so don't go blaming anyway else- did FF say DK buy today ? He only quotes facts so ultimately it was your decision
Facts that turned to be fading hopes...oh well..

Deposit. But yeah, would've grown nicely since. Oh....the thought of it 😫
So that's about 100 thousand dollars you've put into BrainChip, at least..

Considering 20% deposit, on a bottom of the market 500k property?

Up or down from there buddy?

Reactions: 2 users

DK6161

Regular
So that's about 100 thousand dollars you've put into BrainChip, at least..

Considering 20% deposit, on a bottom of the market 500k property?

Up or down from there buddy?
You obviously don't have any real estate knowledge or experience 'buddy'

You obviously don't have any real estate knowledge or experience 'buddy'
Really?..
So obviously you have, since you already own at least one property and was in the market for an investment property.

But then, despite your knowledge of the property market, you decided to drop wads of cash on a company on the ASX, with no income, on the words of an anonymous poster 🤔...

Is that the story you're trying to sell here?.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DK6161

Regular
Really?..
So obviously you have, since you already own at least one property and was in the market for an investment property.

But then, despite your knowledge of the property market, you decided to drop wads of cash on a company on the ASX, with no income, on the words of an anonymous poster 🤔...

Is that the story you're trying to sell here?.
You sound like my wife. Ignored!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
You sound like my wife. Ignored!
I'll translate that to..

"I've painted myself into a corner and I can't run away, so I'm just going to close my eyes and pretend you're not there"

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Been a few years since our last child was born, but brings back so many happy memories after becoming a grandad.
IMG_1008.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 83 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Reactions: 13 users

db1969oz

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users