BRN Discussion Ongoing

charles2

Regular
Chip politics US v China

Second thoughts with comments

Chip politics US v China

Second thoughts with comments

America's policies to stifle Chinese progress, are backfiring.
I pulled this article up, on a 1 minute search..

"This latest push is likely to help China catch up with the United States faster. That’s the opposite to what the United States has been trying to achieve"

They will likely develop better chip technology, than the West, in time and they were pushed into it, by necessity.

dippY22

Regular
Renumeration???

Sean maybe as a CEO you should become acquainted with

Remuneration.
Jeez Chuck, give the guy a brake. Irrespective of his malaprop, I'm not ad verse to his words affect. I get what he meant, though it doesn't jive with proper english. When our aggressive sales force lands the big one whom between us will complane about renumerations? I would complement most all he says during his presentationing. He and his board will deserve there awards when our ship comes. He doesn't mispeak continually so I'd cut him some slack. I will add he does knead to be discrete when talking with customers. The farther he executes his plan the fewer misstakes we should see.

Sean does good speaking most times. Impatient investers may be impacted by miner things like this. I'm knot. I insure you, he is just human, irregardless what some may think. As our principled company moves ahead I would caution us all about slandering Sean. Personally I inferred what he said to mean pay. So, I insure every one that this miner muck up regarding numbers of remurerations is a nothing burger.

I say we precede to our next big podcast from our company's principle an let by gones be gone. Trust in me that this company is not stationery.
Farther, I sympathize with Sean because I make misstakes some times. Penultimately our company will secede, so lets get on the board.

Sincerely, dippY

P.S. My apologies to all the readers for whom English may be a second (third, fourth,....) language. My post was meant for those for whom English is a primary language and who, like me, bristle when fractured English is used by well meaning and innocent folks.

English is not an easy language to grasp and learn and the myriad grammer rules that may or may not apply. I applaud foreign born English speakers who have mastered writing my most difficult English language, ...like Frangini, for example.

Last edited:

Diogenese

Top 20
Your post makes my hackles bristol.

You are a menace to eloqution and talking proper.

Top Bottom