BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
You know the old saying that amateurs open the market and professionals close it.
Well the pros bombed out today.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

manny100

Regular
A lot of information around now about how well AKIDA performs in the harsh environment of space. Just a reminder of our partnership with Blue Ridge Envisioneering to deploy devices in the harsh environment of defense.
Blue Ridge has recently been taken over by Parsons Corporation which is into security and defense - revenue of > $US5 Bill in 2023.
LINK:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Okay, so she's no Anastasi.. But she is smart..

Good clip, about the problems of current LLMs and how the real A.I. is yet to rear its head proper..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Okay, so she's no Anastasi.. But she is smart..

Good clip, about the problems of current LLMs and how the real A.I. is yet to rear its head proper..

... and droll.

Reactions: 2 users

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
A very interesting discussion indeed

Reactions: 1 users

rgupta

Regular
When it’s deliberate misinformation to create a false narrative (even if it's a positive one), it’s not helpful.

When it contradicts the messaging our CEO has been advocating for the past two years emphasising staying focused on IP rather than chips, boxes, or software, it’s not helpful.

I’ve made an effort to clearly and honestly explain the current status or backstory of the listed items, distinguishing between core IP products and supporting pieces, and identifying what needs to be sold to make our business model work. Not everyone reading this forum may have the background knowledge, as some of these items are a few years old.

I'm eager to see more of your copy-and-paste posts that you neither wrote nor understand.
Hi you views are looking quite balanced.
To me challenges are not coming from technology stand point of view but also the might of competitors. That is also a reason a lot of small companies start with a God father protection and only reach retail investors at maturity.
There are good and bad about brainchip but one thing I will admit, our technology especially TENNs is one of the better on market technologies.
Yesterday I was listening to an interview of Nvidia CEO and realised 1st time Nvidia more successful because of its software stack than a hardware one. And I really feel TENNs have a capacity to bridge that gap from software to hardware. But for that to happen we need a solid support from someone big in tech world.
Dyor

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Tuliptrader

Regular

Very interesting listen, especially after 38.30 onwards.

Georges Massing’s official title has clearly escaped the attention of his company’s marketing team: “Vice President MBOS Automated Driving, Powernet & Integration E/E”. We like to say that he is the global leader of autonomy and cabin technologies (amongst a few other things) for Mercedes-Benz AG, a brand known for safety, reliability, and luxury. Georges is part of the generation of Mercedes managers who will translate those values into a future where vehicle electronics increasingly define the driver experience and sense of value.

“We have two visions that are driving us. One: vision zero, so safety, zero accidents. The second vision that is driving us is how can we give back time to customer?" Georges Massing

Giving time back to the customer means automated driving, and in this regard, Georges’ team leads the world: S-class sedans are the only passenger vehicle in the world certified for Level 3 driving with a system the company calls “Drive Pilot.” This means the driver, while needing to remain available to take control, is free to engage in non-driving tasks while Drive Pilot is active. This ability to leave drivers out of the loop is a critical differentiator with all other systems.

“No matter how good an assisted system is, you as a driver are still responsible and have to control the whole vehicle. As soon as we move to an automated system, now you as a driver, you give control back to the car and you can do way much more.” Georges Massing

To maintain the brand’s focus on safety, Georges emphasizes the need for redundancy in sensing and equipment packages on the vehicle.
While pushing new technologies such as end-to-end neural networks, the company is highly sensitive to being able to formally verify the safety and adaptability of advances.

Currently, Drive Pilot limits itself to favorable conditions: clear lane markings on approved freeways, moderate to heavy traffic with speeds under 40 MPH, daytime lighting and clear weather, with the driver visible to a camera located above the driver's display, and no construction zone present. Clearly, the future is about relaxing these conditions, with a relaxation of the speed limit a likely event in the near future.

“Drive Pilot is just the beginning of what can be done." Georges Massing

TT

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

This is well worth watching.

They say they are working with luxury car brands..

Thought some of the proposed applications of the tech, are a bit funny though..
Like putting on various types of music, if the car senses tension, or boredom?..

So you're having a major spit with your partner and it starts playing..

Or it senses you're bored and puts your seat into a more sporty driving position and starts playing..

The companion robot, that they are working on with Panasonic, could be Big.

They have expanded the modalities of their tech, beyond just vision now too..

It's crystal clear, what's given them those options.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This interview with Clement Nouvel, CTO at Valeo, confirms that Valeo are using software AI with SCALA 3.

Navigating the LiDAR revolution: trends & innovations ahead – An interview with Valeo LiDAR Systems (yolegroup.com)

CN: Indeed, the Valeo SCALATM 3 is a clear breakthrough in performance on the market, from 255 thousand points per second to a staggering 12.5 million points per second (single echo).

Compared to the previous generation, the Valeo SCALATM 3 optical head delivers an outstanding 50x points per second (more than any other player in the industry) and adds a 4th sensing dimension (passive image) synchronized in time and space with the point cloud. This dual, very high-density output allows us to speak about LiDAR “images” and use Artificial Intelligence algorithms that were so far used for cameras, bringing LiDAR perception to an entirely new level, including low-level fusion.

Our software capabilities allow us to provide an extensive suite of modules and LiDAR functions, from point cloud classification, object tracking, blockage detection, rain & spray detection, online calibration and misalignment detection, guaranteeing unparalleled availability, safety, and reliability

Classification is so 20teens, but object tracking is now and TeNN.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
This is well worth watching.

They say they are working with luxury car brands..

Thought some of the proposed applications of the tech, are a bit funny though..
Like putting on various types of music, if the car senses tension, or boredom?..

So you're having a major spit with your partner and it starts playing..

Or it senses you're bored and puts your seat into a more sporty driving position and starts playing..

The companion robot, that they are working on with Panasonic, could be Big.

They have expanded the modalities of their tech, beyond just vision now too..

It's crystal clear, what's given them those options.

Talked me into buying another 10k parcel you

1723876050090.gif

Wife won’t be happy but I wish her the best in her new life 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

1000017742.jpg
1000017740.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Talked me into buying another 10k parcel now you

View attachment 68124

Wife won’t be happy but I wish her the best in her new life 😂
Good to hear you made the right decision 😉

I'll be buying a few more next week, but not that many, until I can sell more things..

I have "enough"... Perhaps.. But am a buyer while it's still up to and under 25 cents.

Almost everything I look at at the moment, I think "That's worth X amount of BRN shares"..

It's similar, for something I may want to buy..
"You know that's X amount of BRN shares, don't you?"..

Maybe I'm just MAD!...
I guess we'll see..

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Good to hear you made the right decision 😉

I'll be buying a few more next week, but not that many, until I can sell more things..

I have "enough"... Perhaps.. But am a buyer while it's still up to and under 25 cents.

Almost everything I look at at the moment, I think "That's worth X amount of BRN shares"..

It's similar, for something I may want to buy..
"You know that's X amount of BRN shares, don't you?"..

Maybe I'm just MAD!...
I guess we'll see..
Will have to catch up for a beer if it ever makes $1 again lol

Reactions: 4 users

schuey

Regular
Who remembers Mercedes say that they will announce later this year who they are working with? Are we still a hope? GOD I HOPE SO....

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Dallas

Regular
  • Thinking
Will have to catch up for a beer if it ever makes $1 again lol
Sure thing 👍

Screenshot_20240817-183934_Firefox.jpg

They say, where there's smoke, there's fire and we're seeing plenty of smoke.

Unless it's smoke and mirrors 🤔...

Who remembers Mercedes say that they will announce later this year who they are working with? Are we still a hope? GOD I HOPE SO....
Hope went out the window ages ago

1723892589128.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom