BRN Discussion Ongoing

skutza

Regular
Well been away in Europe for the last 2 months. Have enjoyed getting away and not thinking about Brainchip. I return to see the news on Airbus and see the share price under 20c!!! don't get it. But in true stupid form i decided to throw another $50k at this but this time it will be a trade. A good trade though, I'll sell it at 40c for more than 100% from here.

(If i get the chance, it may gap up to $1 if we get a good contract signed :))

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

CHIPS

Regular
Are you ready for some excellent news?!!!
And now we also know what some of those AKD1500 chips are destined for! 😊

“First quarter of 2024, BrainChip joined a consortium with Airbus Toulouse, Airbus Ottobrunn , Frontgrade Gaisler, and Neurobus for the European Space Agency - ESA ITT “Evaluation of Neuromorphic Computing Technologies for Very Low Power AI/ML Applications in Space.”

Airbus project lead Jérémy Lebreton and AI vision expert Roland Brochard state “This disruptive technology is on track to become part of the space industry roadmap, paving the way for new applications of AI at the edge in space, like earth observation, space exploration, satellite rendezvous, and landing on the moon.”

BrainChip is proud that Airbus selected Akida for both COTS chips and IP in their proposal. ESA awarded the Airbus “NEURAVIS” proposal, including Akida in the AKD1500 chip and on an FPGA together with Frontgrade Gaisler’s NOEL-V processor.”

View attachment 66607

TOULOUSE!!! :love:🥳🎉

As I had said... 😁

1721114018334.png

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Well been away in Europe for the last 2 months. Have enjoyed getting away and not thinking about Brainchip. I return to see the news on Airbus and see the share price under 20c!!! don't get it. But in true stupid form i decided to throw another $50k at this but this time it will be a trade. A good trade though, I'll sell it at 40c for more than 100% from here.

(If i get the chance, it may gap up to $1 if we get a good contract signed :))
1721117922989.gif

7für7

Regular
I expect a price-sensitive announcement to come through at any moment starting from tomorrow 😵‍💫😂

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom