BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quiltman

Regular
I reckon there is a very, very good chance that Tata is one of the organisations getting close to signing a deal with BrainChip, referred to be Sean at the AGM. Our history of collaboration has been a long one.

Use of our technology in Tata Medical Devices seems to be the catalyst.

Sounak Dey is as keen as ever …

Attachments

• 99AD9EAD-3D90-443F-967B-91977437F195.jpeg
    99AD9EAD-3D90-443F-967B-91977437F195.jpeg
    342.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
New on the website

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 73 users
Maybe something worth looking into here...

In this article dated March 2023 it describes the Fujitsu/Arm MONAKA CPU due in 2027. But it also discusses the "Fugaku-Next" processor which is supposed to have energy efficient and high performance accelerators. It also shows "Neuromorpic Computing" under the heading New Computing Paradigm.

Here's a radical thought - SoftBank + Arm + Graphcore + Fujitsu + BrainChip = world domination!

View attachment 66517

View attachment 66519

1720904456470.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Can't remember who shared it originaly , nor who the company was , .... gun shot recognition & triangulation ( pinpoint location ).

It' just kicked off in the US , Trump shooting in Pennsylvania .

He eventually walked off stage surrounded by security detail .

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Morning Chippers ,

Can't remember who shared it originaly , nor who the company was , .... gun shot recognition & triangulation ( pinpoint location ).

Regards,
Esq.
Maybe the Teksun one?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Fullmoonfever,

Bingo , think there was another co working in this area also .

Regards,
Esq.

Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Morning Chippers ,

Regards,
Esq.
Friends, American's, countrymen, lend me your ears.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Thanks for sharing FMF!

Some interesting comments from Tata Technologies CEO, Warren Harris, here in an article published November 2023.

Tata Tech could explore opportunities in high-tech, medical equipment soon, says CEO Warren Harris​

"India will be the engineering, research, and development hub for the global manufacturing company," says Warren Harris, Chief Executive Officer and MD of Tata Technologies Ltd.

In an exclusive conversation with ETMarkets, Tata Technologies CEO Warren Harris opened up about the company's future plans, Tata Tech's IPO, and the Indian market. Harris said that although Tata Technologies' focus will remain the same, the company could explore opportunities in high-tech and medical equipment in the future. Calling India an "increasingly important market", he added that it could follow in the footsteps of the IT industry when it comes to manufacturing.

Over 30% of Tata Technologies' revenue comes from India. It is quite a huge chunk. Where do you see the company in the next five years when it comes to India? What growth potential do you see in India?
We are an Indian company. We are very proud of our position in India. We believe India will follow the trajectory that the IT services industry has undertaken over the last 30 years. We firmly believe that because of the demographic advantage, and India's credentials in and around delivering professional services at scale, India will be the engineering, research, and development (ERND) hub for the global manufacturing company. We think India will deliver services to different parts of the world... so we are investing in people and, we are investing in the customers as well.

When it comes to aerospace, the group has invested in Air India and procured over $100 billion in aircraft. As far as global aerospace markets are concerned, India's significant influence will provide us with headwinds. The number of aircraft will double in the next 20 years, and much of the demand is going to come from India. India is not only going to be a source of resources and skills but it's going to be an increasingly important market going forward."

About 80% of the solutions that the company provides are for professional services and the remaining 20% is the technology business. Tata Tech is already into automotive, aerospace and heavy industry machinery. What other sectors Tata Technologies aims to focus on when it comes to expansion plans? Will the focus remain the same?

The focus will remain the same. We are first and foremost a professional services company and that's where we are primarily focused on investing & growing. In terms of industry focus, we think there is more than enough opportunity in automotive, aerospace, transport & construction heavy machinery. In automotive, farm, highway construction, and mining equipment (opportunity) is there - (as) typically that industry follows the automotive sector and so we have started to see a demand curve in the automotive industry. But we do see associating opportunities in 🥳hi-tech and 🥳medical equipment. 🥳We are working closely with 🥳chip manufacturers🥳 as well to deliver software-defined vehicle solutions to customers. The relationships and partnerships will provide us with opportunities in other verticals that we will look at seriously in the future."🥳

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
Biden apologized to Putin earlier on the attempted assasination off Jingping of China

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
I do like the notion that TE are partnered with Panasonic as well and assisting with their consumer products. Just another potential avenue.

Now who else do I recall did some work with Panasonic....that's right....BeEmotion (NVISO). Wonder if they still work together after the name / company changes :unsure:

Celebrating 3 years of engagement with Panasonic​

Tata Elxsi celebrates 3 years of partnership with Panasonic in strengthening their appliances business and maintain the philosophy of A Better Life, A Better World. We believe that it is necessary to provide end-to-end digital solutions for manufacturers to re-imagine and innovate products from the end user's point of view, helping them deliver unique next-generation appliances. With its Japanese reputation of technology and innovation, Panasonic India is an important partnership for us, and together with technologies like AI and IoT (Internet of Things), we aim to drive the next generation of home appliances from India to the global market.

Panasonic India established an R&D partnership with Tata Elxsi in 2017, and since then, we have been instrumental in developing innovative and futuristic solutions for Panasonic in their consumer electronics products.

Also on this page there are some case studies and bits of info. One I found interesting and wonder if we involved and how far the project has progressed.

IMG_20240714_105401.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
The question is should I get another 150 k shares to top up my portfolio
Guidance is required

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

schuey

Regular
Dont think it funny that PEOPLE were unjured and killed

Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha

Bravo

• Fire
  • Haha

schuey

Regular
Top Bottom