BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This is interesting. Softbank plans to unleash the potential of space-based technologies like satellite communications...

Whilst there is no mention of neuromorphic computing per se, we know that ESA and ISL are investigating the use of neuromorphic processors for AI/ML power and mass/volume optimisation in space. Obviously satellites have limitations, but technologies like edge processing and cognitive radio can optimize these limited communication resources.

The article describes Softbank's collaboration with OneWeb. And, intriguingly Nandan Nyampally liked a Linkedin Post from Relativity Space announcing a Launch Services Agreement between OneWeb and Relativity Space (see screenshot below article). And Relativity Space also work closely with NASA.

So, it maybe worth keeping an eye (or a thousand) on this for future developments.

Published 6 July 2024
Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 10.29.49 am.png

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 10.57.19 am.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

ab88a00d81329f24e01f739875cb702a.gif

EMBRACING THE AI REVOLUTION
Dell, in collaboration with NVIDIA, aims to shift the AI conversation from computation to cognition and how enterprises can prepare themselves for the AI revolution.
Sponsored by Dell Technologies and NVIDIA
dell-nvidia_v2_9ec21e-2.png

Extending AI innovation to the edge​

BrandPost By Dell Technologies and NVIDIA
07 Jul 20244 mins
Artificial Intelligence

Two engineers working on factory digitalization

CREDIT: SHUTTERSTOCK

With AI at the epicenter of innovation today, bringing AI into Industry 4.0 has become a powerful solution to existing challenges that have plagued businesses. From plant automation and predictive maintenance in manufacturing to delivering hyper-personalized shopping experiences in retail, edge AI offers a range of possibilities and encourages innovation across industries.
For one, edge AI brings speed and agility to the table: being able to analyze and act on data—at the source and in real-time—is a game changer for many. Removing the process of sending packets of data back to the data center for processing lowers latency. This, in turn, enables more efficient operations, quicker decision-making, and improved responsiveness. It is therefore unsurprising that 89% of industry leaders already have or will have a strategy around AI edge in the next two years.

Overcoming the complexities of genAI in edge computing

AI deployment poses as many complexities as there are benefits. Whether it is limitations around computational resources, network connectivity, scalability, and integration, successful edge AI implementation requires deep industry collaboration and expertise.
To help brands extract more value from data at the edge, Dell Technologies developed a range of edge solutions to streamline operations and generate insights where and when needed. In partnership with Microsoft, NVIDIA, and ServiceNow, Dell Technologies introduced Dell NativeEdge, an edge operations software platform that is made to simplify edge operations in a secure environment. As a full-stack virtualized solution at the edge, Dell NativeEdge streamlines the development, deployment, and scaling of AI applications.

Simplifying AI application deployment at the edge

Dell NativeEdge centralized edge management across locations to automate and streamline operations at scale, offering a flexible deployment environment with an open design. Its multicloud connectivity capabilities and zero-trust security let enterprises securely power any edge application from wherever they are. This offers a great level of flexibility while keeping data at the source.
More recently, Dell Technologies released Dell NativeEdge 2.0, with enhancements to its existing NativeEdge capabilities. These enhancements include blueprints that simplify and accelerate the orchestration of independent software vendor (ISV) licensing and AI applications. With the ability to run across hybrid environments, edge applications can be managed and deployed beyond the Dell Technologies infrastructure, giving organizations more flexibility and choice.
Blueprints play a critical role as they help define application settings, network configurations, and custom workflows and scripts required for their edge solution in a single file. With this, enterprises can then deploy that solution blueprint using a single command across various edge devices without needing to be physically present at those locations.

Building on strong partnerships for future-forward solutions

Dell NativeEdge is the first edge orchestration platform that automates the delivery of NVIDIA AI Enterprise, an end-to-end software platform that develops and deploys production-grade applications. Now, NVIDIA AI Enterprise customers can quickly deliver their NVIDIA AI frameworks including NVIDIA NIM, to deliver powerful gen AI use cases across their edge applications.
When combined, both Dell NativeEdge and NVIDIA AI Enterprise will revolutionize edge AI technology and transform field level operations. As enterprises scale their edge environments quickly and securely, they can better optimize investments to improve overall efficiency.
Learn more about Dell NativeEdge 2.0 and how it reimagines edge operations here.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
So are people still buying? 🤔..

I've done my bit and added 5000 more "tickets" over the last 2 weeks.

Everybody here (all 40 or so left 🙄..) must know that although the share price is currently in limbo, just one major IP deal and there will be a dramatic surge, in interest in this Company.

I'm currently working out, what else I can sell, to buy more..
First off, congratulations to Anil on his proposed retirement.
I am happy to see the orderly progression of succession and look forward to the announcement of his successor in due course.
Sean is getting to stack BrainChip management and scientific staff with his picks and hopefully this will speed his avowed aim of commercial success for us all.
We each have a use by date and I applaud the renewed vigour that can come from the employment of experienced but youthful and more recently acquired scientific acumen.

Would buy more of BRN and others at these depressed prices if I could.
Was hoping other holdings would have fired by now allowing me a top up here, but it hasn't occurred as I had hoped.

News from around the world mirrors COL misery, housing distress and supply issues that have become much more prevalent since the occurrence of covid and the subsequent Gov't money printing and pump priming of the economies.
Trying to subdue the consequent inflation is forcing restraint on further monetary stimulus putting an ever larger proportion of people under stress.
This results in further strain on infrastructure, particularly health systems which are starting to buckle under the increasing pressure.
Now, a growing proportion of people around the world (without lived experience of its evils) are seeking redemption through a swing to the right, thinking any change must be better than the status quo.☹️
Having been caught surprised by living through another global pandemic and another war in Europe we now face the prospect of another Trump presidency. 🤪
On top of all this we have the uncertainty of the potential repercussions of both the rise of China and rapidly evolving AI.
We are indeed living in interesting times.

I think our market reflects all this uncertainty and turmoil and manipulation by the BEOT is providing a further dampening effect which can only be countered by the revelation of extraordinary positive news.
We have all been waiting now for a very long time.
Bring It, BrainChip.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
I feel like the Founders know that they have completed their mission and happy to retire knowing that all is well and in good hands.
Not long to wait now!
It may be that they know being employed there will be periods they can’t sell their stock. Thus once retired ( let’s face it PVDM and Anil aren’t spring chickens) so for them to then enjoy the next chapter of their lives ( like I am wanting desperately to do) they allow themselves the ability to take opportunities when they want and not be dictated by stock exchange rules. That is in addition to knowing they have delivered a great product and set themselves up for a retirement income stream to be envious off - well hopefully and soon! 😎

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

hotty4040

Regular
Didn’t I tell everyone

View attachment 66213

Are, yes, the joys of retirement, hope you're enjoying yours's, fellow Pom ?, assuming of course that you are indulging in this same activity harmoniously from time to time ?.

Would also like to wish Anil, ( Akida Ballista ) all the best for the future. What a rewarding life. Hope it continues favorably from this point in time.

Would also, not want to see his holdings decrease, too much though ;) I'm sure that won't happen.

Looks like a nice cruiser your on, Pom, happy days would seem. Royal salute in hand.

Wish someone would answer the question re: Edge Boxes I enquired about earlier. Any ideas yourself ? Would be much obliged if you would/could.

Akida Ballista comrades.

Anyway, it's lunchtime. No doubt, you'll be on deck I suppose, with a lavish ploughman's lunch ??

hotty...

Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Who thinks take over incoming 🤔

And if so, what is your price for shits and giggles

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

TheDon

Regular

In my calculations 20billion per patent is just enough. The I'll agree with the take over.😁

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Shadow59

Regular

I'll have to admit I never thought of that, not while Peter and Anil were still there. But with both Peter and Anil retired this could change everything!

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Afternoon ILoveLamp ,

Going with the last report compiled by.... Myself..... AKA.. .. RockerRothsGettyFellerChild Inc. LLC, Little Cayman ( NOT A LICENCED FINANCIAL GUESTIMATOR ),

$5.8471 AU Per Unit , as of 20/3/24.
+ Additional $1.27 AU for the Giggles Premium.
- $0.00 for Shits Levey ( as we have already endured this ).

= $7.1171 AU per unit, MINIMUM.

1720498535805.png

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Bravo

Afternoon ILoveLamp ,

Going with the last report compiled by.... Myself..... AKA.. .. RockerRothsGettyFellerChild Inc. LLC, Little Cayman ( NOT A LICENCED FINANCIAL GUESTIMATOR ),

View attachment 66215

Regards,
Esq.

tumblr_cc2aca2a1ef50a22c0267a1d92b63258_d2dc74ce_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon ILoveLamp ,

View attachment 66215

Regards,
Esq.
Chippers ,

Just to put a little light / gravitas around my figure above...

Oh ... and we now have a total of 64 engagements , not the 41 which these numbers were derived from on 24/6/2023.

So Yes Bravo , I was trying to be conservative. 😚.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20240709_144506.jpg
    20240709_144506.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 59
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Any dots that lead to ADLINK 🤷🏻‍♂️🙅🏻🙏

AI Transport Technologies​

AI Transport Technologies Image 1

View More

ADLINK Reveals Three New Products for the Railway Industry​

Debra John — Jul 8, 2024 — Tech
References: itbrief.asia & adlinktech
ADLINK Technology Inc., a global leader in edge computing, has unveiled three innovative products designed specifically for the railway industry, the 'AVA-7200 edge AI server,' the 'AVA-1000 train-to-ground gateway,' and the 'Passenger Information Display System (PIDS).' These products are poised to revolutionize railway operations to improve connectivity and commuter satisfaction.

The AVA-7200 edge AI server is engineered to deliver high-performance computing capabilities, enabling real-time data processing and analytics. The second product offered by ADLINK is the AVA-1000 train-to-ground gateway which "facilitates seamless and reliable communication between trains and ground-based systems. This gateway is designed to improve data exchange and connectivity, thereby enhancing operational coordination and overall system integration," in addition to withstanding various temperatures and boasts a lightweight design.

Lastly, The Passenger Information Display System (PIDS) is an advanced solution aimed at "improving passenger experience by providing real-time information and updates."

ADLINK has stated that "the introduction of these new products represents a significant milestone in its ongoing mission to drive innovation within the railway industry."
Trend Themes
1. Edge AI Servers - High-performance computing tailored for real-time data analytics in transport systems creates new efficiencies and operational possibilities.
2. Train-to-ground Communication Gateways - Enhanced data exchange technologies ensure seamless and reliable communication between trains and ground systems, streamlining railway operations.
3. Passenger Information Display Systems - Real-time updates and information displays are key to boosting commuter satisfaction and providing a smarter travel experience.
Industry Implications
1. Railway Technology - Innovative AI and data processing solutions are transforming traditional railway systems into smart, high-efficiency networks.
2. Edge Computing - Specialized servers capable of real-time analytics are paving the way for advancements in various high-stakes industries, including transportation.
3. Smart Commuting - Cutting-edge display systems and connectivity solutions are central to developing an intelligent, customer-focused transit experience.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
I am really starting to doubt the words of our CEO Sean

Will we ever see a deal done under his leadership, has he told us the truth or is it all smoke and mirrors.

I really hope not, I have been so positive for such a long time annoyed everyone I know about this great little Aussie company and the amazing technology they have but some days I get very down on my beliefs, just waiting for some one to say something positive about an announcement on the ASX

Just something Sean
Come on man do something
Say something
Make it happen

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
It may be that they know being employed there will be periods they can’t sell their stock. Thus once retired ( let’s face it PVDM and Anil aren’t spring chickens) so for them to then enjoy the next chapter of their lives ( like I am wanting desperately to do) they allow themselves the ability to take opportunities when they want and not be dictated by stock exchange rules. That is in addition to knowing they have delivered a great product and set themselves up for a retirement income stream to be envious off - well hopefully and soon! 😎
Hi ER,

However, if they are in possession of unpublished price sensitive information, which may come from being an adviser, consultant, board member or the like, they will still be prevented from dealing in the shares.

As you say, we owe them a great debt of gratitude for taking us on their quest for the Holy Grail, impervious to Gallic flatulence and leaving the shattered remnants of many a black knight in their wake.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
The last paragraph caught my eye.

If that does start happening....BRN better be in there somewhere for processing.....just saying.

Sony is Set to Capture 50% of the CMOS Image Sensor Market​

Market Analysis, Sensors and Cameras, Sony Electronics, Yole Group / July 3, 2024

Excerpt.

1720503677139.png

Investments in emerging technologies in 2021 and 2022 slowed down in 2023 due to the global economic downturn, affecting the start-up ecosystem’s design wins and orders. However, new neuromorphic image sensors and metasurface products are anticipated from 2024 to 2025.

Article.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

DK6161

Regular
Todd viera
Afternoon ILoveLamp ,

View attachment 66215

Regards,
Esq.
Very Funny Laughing GIF

SP is 20 bloody cents...and Anil could potentially cash in anyday now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The last paragraph caught my eye.

If that does start happening....BRN better be in there somewhere for processing.....just saying.

Sony is Set to Capture 50% of the CMOS Image Sensor Market​

Market Analysis, Sensors and Cameras, Sony Electronics, Yole Group / July 3, 2024

Excerpt.

View attachment 66227

Investments in emerging technologies in 2021 and 2022 slowed down in 2023 due to the global economic downturn, affecting the start-up ecosystem’s design wins and orders. However, new neuromorphic image sensors and metasurface products are anticipated from 2024 to 2025.

Article.

Sony have a patent for a 3D pixel in which a layer of photovoltaic sensor elements of the pixel are deposited over a layer of processing circuitry, effectively doubling the surface of PV sensors in comparison with the existing system in which the processing circuitry and PV sensors are co-planar,

WO2022044553A1 SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICE AND METHOD FOR MANUFACTURING SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICE

1720504501649.png

a semiconductor device in which a plurality of semiconductor chips 160, 140, 130) are stacked, the semiconductor device having enhanced functionality while reducing manufacturing cost. The semiconductor chips include a light-receiving chip (130), a redistribution wiring-side semiconductor chip (160), an intermediate semiconductor chip (140), a through-electrode (171), and redistribution wiring (141). The light-receiving chip receives incoming light. A wiring layer is formed on a predetermined wiring surface of the redistribution wiring-side semiconductor chip. One of a pair of joint surfaces of the intermediate semiconductor chip is joined to the light-receiving chip, and the other is joined to the redistribution wiring-side semiconductor chip. The through-electrode extends through a semiconductor substrate of the intermediate semiconductor chip. The redistribution wiring is wired on a wiring surface and connects the through-electrode and the wiring layer.

The intermediate semiconductor chip 140 includes a wiring layer 141 and a semiconductor substrate 142. The wiring layer 141 is formed on the upper surface of the semiconductor substrate 142. Further, the wiring layer 141 of the intermediate semiconductor chip 140 is joined to the wiring layer 133 of the light receiving chip 130. The thick dotted line in the figure indicates the joint surface. The intermediate semiconductor chip 140 is provided with, for example,
a memory for holding image data and a signal processing circuit for processing the image data.

Sony have opted for analog NNs:

US2022020757A1 SEMICONDUCTOR STORAGE DEVICE AND NEURAL NETWORK DEVICE

A convolution neural network device is one of semiconductor storage devices, and includes a synapse circuit that performs multiply-accumulate operation and a buffer memory or the like that temporarily holds a multiply-accumulate operation result.

A neural network device according to one embodiment of the present disclosure includes a substrate, a first storage element, and a second storage element. The first storage element is formed on the substrate and includes a first insulating film. The first storage element functions as a buffer memory that temporarily stores a multiply-accumulate operation result. The second storage element is formed on the substrate and includes a second insulating film having a film thickness of equal to or greater than 0.5 times and equal to or less than 2 times a film thickness of the first insulating film. The second storage element differs from the first storage element in power consumption at a time of writing and functions as an analog multiplier-accumulator.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Tell me about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom