BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yes having the knowledge we have is reassuring yet frustrating at the same time.

If, and this is a big ‘if’, we get a reasonable increase in revenue so that it presents as a significant percentage increase over the last 4C and is accompanied by an expansive report listing all the press releases and achievements these things will become price sensitive ASX announced and those who do not take advantage of the 1,000 Eyes will become informed.

Will this group then give appropriate respect to Brainchip and reflect it in the share price no one knows but we will know very soon.

Regardless we will still know where the bus is heading.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 36 users

robsmark

Regular
Yes having the knowledge we have is reassuring yet frustrating at the same time.

If, and this is a big ‘if’, we get a reasonable increase in revenue so that it presents as a significant percentage increase over the last 4C and is accompanied by an expansive report listing all the press releases and achievements these things will become price sensitive ASX announced and those who do not take advantage of the 1,000 Eyes will become informed.

Will this group then give appropriate respect to Brainchip and reflect it in the share price no one knows but we will know very soon.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It doesn’t matter what the revenue is, it could be $20m, and there would still be people screaming that the market cap is way to big for the revenue.

Their loss. If they’re too shortsighted to see the potential revenue and MC extension of this then they dont deserve the riches.

The sheer volume and quality of research unearthed on this forum over the past week is outstanding. If just 10% of it comes to fruition then we will be in a phenomenal position. #First in class #Best in class.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Proga

Regular
So if this nvidia drive Hyperion 8 is going to be used by Mercedes and jaguar next year, I assume other car makers will also be following suit. Are we slowly losing out to nvidia in this field?
Looks to me as Mercedes will be using Hyperion 8 in the interim until they release the Brainchip/Nvidia collaboration in 2024 where they have reconfigured the entire car

Reactions: 6 users

Proga

Regular
It doesn’t matter what the revenue is, it could be $20m, and there would still be people screaming that the market cap is way to big for the revenue.

Their loss. If they’re too shortsighted to see the potential revenue and MC extension of this then they dont deserve the riches.

The sheer volume and quality of research unearthed on this forum over the past week is outstanding. If just 10% of it comes to fruition then we will be in a phenomenal position. #First in class #Best in class.
I'd like to second that. I was a beneficiary. What I'm noticing and excited about is the volume increase and different sources of information. You can literally feel the momentum building. I'm enjoying the experience.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Looks like we have now started 3rd party retail channel reselling in Singapore for preorder.

Screenshot_2022-04-20-20-49-54-70_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-20-20-50-23-60_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-20-20-51-35-06_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-20-20-51-54-04_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-20-21-04-54-80_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

dippY22

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
If I were focused on the most recent quarter to the current quarter increase in revenue, I would probably be dissappointed most of the time. And I mean generally speaking.

My interest and attention, therefore, has always been to compare current quarterly reports to the previous years quarter. In example, this years soon to be announced 1st quarter results would be compared to 1st quarter 2021, and then the 2nd quarter 2022 to second qtr 2021, etc. That, imo, gives a fairer picture of "progress" (or not). Way too many businesses are subject to peak seasonal fluctuations such as holidays, vacation or travel seasons, or other influences that could propel revenue, or depress revenue. In such a case an investor may be wise to disregard a poorer quarters results if that performance is consistent with the business they are in. Not sure I'm being clear or not.

So, I hope BRN shows a decent gain in revenue compared to a year ago, but I'll not be surprised if they don't, since they've just left the starting gate as a revenue generating enterprise. Now, fast forward to a 2023 quarter compared to it's 2022 quarter and that thought has me drooling.
Regards, dippY

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Slade

Top 20
If I were focused on the most recent quarter to the current quarter increase in revenue, I would probably be dissappointed most of the time. And I mean generally speaking.

My interest and attention, therefore, has always been to compare current quarterly reports to the previous years quarter. In example, this years soon to be announced 1st quarter results would be compared to 1st quarter 2021, and then the 2nd quarter 2022 to second qtr 2021, etc. That, imo, gives a fairer picture of "progress" (or not). Way too many businesses are subject to peak seasonal fluctuations such as holidays, vacation or travel seasons, or other influences that could propel revenue, or depress revenue. In such a case an investor may be wise to disregard a poorer quarters results if that performance is consistent with the business they are in. Not sure I'm being clear or not.

So, I hope BRN shows a decent gain in revenue compared to a year ago, but I'll not be surprised if they don't, since they've just left the starting gate as a revenue generating enterprise. Now, fast forward to a 2023 quarter compared to it's 2022 quarter and that thought has me drooling.
Regards, dippY
I am betting that you will be pleasantly surprised DippY22.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

dippY22

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Gunit

Emerged
Meanwhile in Germany +12%

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Slade

Top 20
Is this the first time that BrainChip will specifically address and focus on the benefits of using Akida in ADAS at an automotive technology conference?

WEBINAR DETAILS
  • About
    THIS SESSION WILL BECOME AVAILABLE ON THURSDAY, MAY 12, AT 9 AM EDT

Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) require low-latency and high-accuracy inference with an additional constraint of low-power performance that can only be achieved with custom designed hardware technologies. We present one such technology that distinguishes itself from traditional machine learning accelerators by utilizing an event-based processing architecture, low-bit computation, and an on-chip learning algorithm. In this talk we explain how our event-based, neuromorphic architecture enables efficient inference for person detection, face identification, keyword spotting, and LIDAR-based object detection applications that are critical for ADAS deployments.
  • Price
    Free
  • Language
    English
  • OPEN TO
    Anyone with the event link can attend
  • Dial-in available
    (listen only)
    Not available.
FEATURED PRESENTERS
    • Webinar hosting presenter

Kristofor Carlson

Manager of Applied Research, BrainChip
      Kristofor Carlson received his PhD in Physics from Purdue University. Kristofor spent four years as a postdoctoral scholar at UC Irvine where he studied spiking neural networks, evolutionary algorithms, and neuromorphic systems. Afterwards, he...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Krustor

Regular
Germany seems to be a little more hyped than Australia regarding the last Nviso-news :
Screenshot_20220420-181454_TradeRepublic.jpg

At the moment + 10% / approx. 0.7 € - This is over 1 AUS-$
Lets See, where the journey goes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Plenty of sexy words In there press release.

Down to you now @Fact Finder

Lausanne, Switzerland & Laguna Hills, Calif. – April 19, 2022 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP and chips, and NVISO SA (NVISO), the leading human behavioral analytics AI company, today announced a collaboration targeting battery-powered applications in robotics and mobility/automotive to address the need for high levels of AI performance with ultra-low power technologies. The initial effort will include implementing NVISO’s AI solutions for Social Robots and In-cabin Monitoring Systems on BrainChip’s Akida™ processors.

Developers of automotive and consumer technologies are striving for devices that better respond to human behavior—which requires tools and applications to interpret human behavior captured from cameras and sensors on devices. However, these environments can be constrained by limited compute performance, power consumption, and cloud connectivity lapses. Akida addresses these weaknesses with high performance and ultra-low power (micro- to milliwatts) as well as by performing AI/ML processing of vision/image, motion, and sound data directly on devices, instead of in a remote cloud. Since information is not sent off-device, user privacy and security are also protected.

NVISO’s technology is uniquely able to analyze signals of human behavior such as facial expressions, emotions, identity, head poses, gaze, gestures, activities, and objects with which users interact. In robotics and in-vehicle applications, human behavior analytics detect the user’s emotional state to provide personalized, adaptive, interactive, safe devices and systems. The result of the collaboration between NVISO and BrainChip is expected to enable more advanced, more capable, and more accurate AI on consumer products.

“Our work with BrainChip will support AI’s demanding power/cost/performance needs for OEMs, even at mass production and scale, so they can benefit from faster and more efficient development cycles,” said Tim Llewellynn, CEO of NVISO. “Ultra-low power edge-based consumer processing is expected to deliver a more intelligent and individualized user experience, and we believe running our AI solutions for Social Robots and In-cabin Monitoring Systems on Akida will provide a competitive edge for joint customers demanding always-on features on low power budgets.”

“NVISO’s human behavioral analytics AI systems offer fascinating possibilities in homes, cars, buildings, hospitals, and more, and we’re enthusiastic about supporting these functions with BrainChip’s processing performance and energy efficiency,” said Sean Hehir, BrainChip CEO. “This is not only a collaboration between two companies, it’s advancing the state of the art in AI with platforms for edge AI devices to interpret human behavior, improving product performance and user experience.”

BrainChip’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, Akida, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping AI/ML local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security.

About NVISO, NVISO is an Artificial Intelligence company founded in 2009 and headquartered at the Innovation Park of the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Switzerland. Its mission is to help teach machines to understand people and their behavior to make autonomous machines safe, secure, and personalized for humans. As leader in human behavioral AI, it provides robust embedded software solutions that can sense, comprehend, and act upon human behavior in real-world environments deployed at the deep edge. It achieves this through real-time perception and observation of people and objects in contextual situations combined with the reasoning and semantics of human behavior based on trusted scientific research. NVISO’s technology is made accessible through ready-to-use AI solutions addressing Smart Mobility and Smart Health and Living applications (in-cabin monitoring systems, health assessments, and companion robot sensing) with a key focus on the deep and extreme edge with ultra-low power processing capabilities. With a singular focus on how to apply the most advanced and robust technology to industry and societal problems that matter, NVISO’s solutions help advance human potential through more robust and rich human machine interactions. ir.nviso.ai

Attachments

• EF743D1F-0052-4A22-A410-250D26560A4F.png
    EF743D1F-0052-4A22-A410-250D26560A4F.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Is this the first time that BrainChip will specifically address and focus on the benefits of using Akida in ADAS at an automotive technology conference?

WEBINAR DETAILS
  • About
    THIS SESSION WILL BECOME AVAILABLE ON THURSDAY, MAY 12, AT 9 AM EDT

Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) require low-latency and high-accuracy inference with an additional constraint of low-power performance that can only be achieved with custom designed hardware technologies. We present one such technology that distinguishes itself from traditional machine learning accelerators by utilizing an event-based processing architecture, low-bit computation, and an on-chip learning algorithm. In this talk we explain how our event-based, neuromorphic architecture enables efficient inference for person detection, face identification, keyword spotting, and LIDAR-based object detection applications that are critical for ADAS deployments.
  • Price
    Free
  • Language
    English
  • OPEN TO
    Anyone with the event link can attend
  • Dial-in available
    (listen only)
    Not available.
FEATURED PRESENTERS
    • Webinar hosting presenter

Kristofor Carlson

Manager of Applied Research, BrainChip
      Kristofor Carlson received his PhD in Physics from Purdue University. Kristofor spent four years as a postdoctoral scholar at UC Irvine where he studied spiking neural networks, evolutionary algorithms, and neuromorphic systems. Afterwards, he...

Twitter post to suit yours @Slade

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

dippY22

Regular
Germany seems to be a little more hyped than Australia regarding the last Nviso-news :
View attachment 4690
At the moment + 10% / approx. 0.7 € - This is over 1 AUS-$
Lets See, where the journey goes.

Nice day in the U.S. today, also. Up 9% as of now.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Kachoo

Regular
Just noticed on the BRN website they now have a position open for Customer support engineer. Well dam they have customers lol. The Job numbers just keep growing. Sure looks positive in my mind.

• Fire
Reactions: 38 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Just noticed on the BRN website they now have a position open for Customer support engineer. Well dam they have customers lol. The Job numbers just keep growing. Sure looks positive in my mind.
20190506000436215egnv.gif

Year 2025 BRN Customers?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Bloodsy

Regular
https://www.eetimes.com/sifive-and-brainchip-partner-to-demo-ip-compatibility/

Anyone seen this? 3 hours old!

“Jones described work done so far as the “tip of the iceberg,” adding that the two companies have so far demonstrated compatibility of BrainChip’s IP with SiFive’s RISC–V architecture. The companies will work together on an ongoing basis to further integrate software and hardware IP.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I am from Germany it was a great day and i am really noisy how australia reacts soon 🍻🥂

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom