BRN Discussion Ongoing

Evening Diogenese,

Cheers for clarification.

Tell you what , all us Chippers are so lucky having some one of your intellect disiphering all of this .

I am glad my last remaining , semi firing neuron , remembered the 60 neural bit .

Sorry not getting back to you , after you graciously supplied that info I requested 5 or six days ago. Still thinking , pondering.

On a compleetly different note , I manually moved over 11 tons of dirt today, by myself, with a wheelbarrow today.

The garden shed is almost finnished, and so is my back.

Regards,
Esq.
Could have saved yourself all that work by selling the wheelbarrow than you would not need the shed to store it. Lateral thinking. 😎 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
S

Straw

Could have saved yourself all that work by selling the wheelbarrow than you would not need the shed to store it. Lateral thinking. 😎 FF
Wheelbarrows full of Goose eggs, need to keep them stored safely

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Fact Finder,

What I should have done is hire a Squirrel for an hour , and bulka baged it all in .

Whilst sipping fine whisky & watching the dumbfounded neighbours .

Esq.

* I should elaborate , a Squirrel is a helicopter capable of lifting 850 kg per lift. Around 2.5 to 3 grand per hour to hire excluding location transfer cost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Evening Fact Finder,

What I should have done is hire a Squirrel for an hour , and bulka baged it all in .

Whilst sipping fine whisky & watching the dumbfounded neighbours .

Esq.

* I should elaborate , a Squirrel is a helicopter capable of lifting 850 kg per lift. Around 2.5 to 3 grand per hour to hire excluding location transfer cost.
Glad you explained I had a vision of a disgruntled 3,000 pound Squirrel crushing your nuts because he didn’t like the working conditions. 😂 FF

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
So, all I keep thinking about is P/E. One day, in the not too distant future, our revenue will be $300 million dollars, I am fairly sure of that. P/E in growth companies can sit anywhere from 40 times to 200 times (Tesla). Even at 40 x P/E, our share price will sit around the $6 or $7 mark. Beyond that, who knows where it will end up.

Hold onto your shares Chippers. They are going to make us very wealthy.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
Glad you explained I had a vision of a disgruntled 3,000 pound Squirrel crushing your nuts because he didn’t like the working conditions. 😂 FF
Hi @FactFinder

Not sure if this has been discussed already.

In light of the recent connection between Nividia and Brainchip, Alex the Tech Guy’s video comparing Nividia and Tesla, that was posted by a chipper a few days ago, (sorry I can’t find the original poster) seems more pertinent. Following are some interesting points from the video.

‘Nvidia’s Drive Hyperion 8 can achieve full self driving with a 360 degree camera, radar, lidar and ultrasonic sensor suite. Hyperion 8 will start shipping in Mercedes Benz cars in 2024 followed by Jaguar Landrover in 2025.’

'Hyperion 9 supports up to 14 cameras, 9 radars, 3 lidars and 20 ultrasonic sensors and it doubles the speed of their current system which is the Hyperion 8'

This is from Nividia’s blog:

'Introducing NVIDIA DRIVE Hyperion 9: Next-Generation Platform for Software-Defined Autonomous Vehicle Fleets

Scalable and programmable platform features redundant Atlan computers and next-generation sensors to deliver full self-driving, software-defined experience in vehicles starting production in 2026.'

There are certainly a lot of opportunities for AKIDA in these systems.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Renesas fridge sensor - I think. Any Japanese speakers on here?

77CD4298-BBA8-4170-BBBA-C136343014AF.png

734F4519-7E78-443A-B1DF-07ECBAA7B333.png

23FE22BD-AEFB-49C5-9E47-19DE4D1E660E.png

DD98E143-4BEC-4E9E-A382-A3CE6C4BDBC5.png

94033647-985F-4866-BC4A-591DFEB3C3F5.png

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
How can we not be excited by the possibilities being made real by these growing engagements. Just one percent of every market becomes an unbelievable amount of money:

“ The result of the collaboration between NVISO and BrainChip is expected to enable more advanced, more capable, and more accurate AI on consumer products.

“Our work with BrainChip will support AI’s demanding power/cost/performance needs for OEMs, even at mass production and scale, so they can benefit from faster and more efficient development cycles,” said Tim Llewellynn, CEO of NVISO. “Ultra-low power edge-based consumer processing is expected to deliver a more intelligent and individualized user experience, and we believe running our AI solutions for Social Robots and In-cabin Monitoring Systems on Akida will provide a competitive edge for joint customers demanding always-on features on low power budgets.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
D

Deleted member 118

Anything worth getting excited about here?

Think it’s about to be released

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
How can we not be excited by the possibilities being made real by these growing engagements. Just one percent of every market becomes an unbelievable amount of money:

“ The result of the collaboration between NVISO and BrainChip is expected to enable more advanced, more capable, and more accurate AI on consumer products.

“Our work with BrainChip will support AI’s demanding power/cost/performance needs for OEMs, even at mass production and scale, so they can benefit from faster and more efficient development cycles,” said Tim Llewellynn, CEO of NVISO. “Ultra-low power edge-based consumer processing is expected to deliver a more intelligent and individualized user experience, and we believe running our AI solutions for Social Robots and In-cabin Monitoring Systems on Akida will provide a competitive edge for joint customers demanding always-on features on low power budgets.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Huge news out of NVISO given the potential link with TESLA and in cabin monitoring as per the post from TLS this morning.

Coincidentally TESLA are also seeking permission for data sharing from owners on diagnostic and usage for autonomous safety improvements (external camera use to improve learning for road conditions and cabin camera use for vehicle experience during critical events).

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You say revenue and only a small percentage of the market is game breaking, it's hard to gauge on profit to share price, maybe still it goes on potential growth going forward with profit

Reactions: 3 users
Anything worth getting excited about here?

Think it’s about to be released
Hi Rocket

These articles you posted are dated 2020 mate so they had a long lead in time!

:)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

9B6BC6C8-586D-496F-8FDC-01437078AC93.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

JB49

Regular
So if this nvidia drive Hyperion 8 is going to be used by Mercedes and jaguar next year, I assume other car makers will also be following suit. Are we slowly losing out to nvidia in this field?

Reactions: 1 users
So if this nvidia drive Hyperion 8 is going to be used by Mercedes and jaguar next year, I assume other car makers will also be following suit. Are we slowly losing out to nvidia in this field?
Hi JB49

From an article posted yesterday it seems that Brainchip and Nvidia have been working cooperatively with each other on this project for some time not as competitors.
Rob Telson made a statement a few months ago to this effect. This potential collaboration is very positive for BRN.
If the two companies are cooperating on this project what other projects are they/ could they be working on together?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes,

I am amazed with the lack of movement in the SP with this media release. Admittedly it wasn’t an ASX release so maybe it will take a bit of time for the news to filter through. Maybe investors need a paid subscription to help them decide what to buy or what news is of value. I personally like to do my own research so the 1000 eyes has been an invaluable help in guiding my research. Ultimately it will be financials which will move the price as the SiFive and NVISO engagements have done nothing.

I’m sure I heard Old Mate Blind Freddy say ”That you needed customers before profits would emerge.” So I would have thought a significant increase in staff, larger premises and the two new engagements might have been very exciting news but I am a novice at this investing game!

On both occasions of the information coming to light via TSE before ASX opening I have bought a parcel by dropping a buy in at the last minute before open and getting the early cheap ones expecting a coinciding price rise. I thought myself very clever. On both occasions and to my surprise the price has dropped later in the day and remained stagnent. I’ve obviously got a lot to learn about the ASX.

It’s now my 23rd time I’ve bought in; only a little each time but it’s slowly adding up.

With all the information kindly shared by the 1000 eyes I consider this price a bargain and look at the lack of SP movement as a chance to continue accumulating!

Cheers and THANK YOU to all the contributors.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users
Yes,

I am amazed with the lack of movement in the SP with this media release. Admittedly it wasn’t an ASX release so maybe it will take a bit of time for the news to filter through. Maybe investors need a paid subscription to help them decide what to buy or what news is of value. I personally like to do my own research so the 1000 eyes has been an invaluable help in guiding my research. Ultimately it will be financials which will move the price as the SiFive and NVISO engagements have done nothing.

I’m sure I heard Old Mate Blind Freddy say ”That you needed customers before profits would emerge.” So I would have thought a significant increase in staff, larger premises and the two new engagements might have been very exciting news but I am a novice at this investing game!

On both occasions of the information coming to light via TSE before ASX opening I have bought a parcel by dropping a buy in at the last minute before open and getting the early cheap ones expecting a coinciding price rise. I thought myself very clever. On both occasions and to my surprise the price has dropped later in the day and remained stagnent. I’ve obviously got a lot to learn about the ASX.

It’s now my 23rd time I’ve bought in; only a little each time but it’s slowly adding up.

With all the information kindly shared by the 1000 eyes I consider this price a bargain and look at the lack of SP movement as a chance to continue accumulating!

Cheers and THANK YOU to all the contributors.

I can only speak for myself when I say that my sense of calm (excitement) is underpinned by a deep rooted belief in our company, our team and our tech which continues to be further validated as each new partnership comes to light. The SP right now is disconnected from what is coming, I have no doubt in that, but it will very quickly catch up.

I am thankful for not only the brilliant minds, 1000 eyes and ruthless investigative skills of all on this forum but also the shared sense of belief which makes me think I am not alone in these thoughts. So if I may, I will echo your sentiment SG and also extend my thanks to all who contribute. What a privilege to be a part of, and each benefit from something so revolutionary.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom