BRN Discussion Ongoing

A friend that's an amateur chart reader says support at 0.145 cent.

As I understood what Sean said, he expect a deal before the end of the year?

Doubt he can show up at the next agm with empty hands and get away with it.

I think we are still on track regarding his master-plan, they were upbeat and positive.

Unless they are moon lighting in Hollywood as actors, they seems very trustworthy, also taken into account their CV and who they know in the business, I have fully confidence in Sean and Antonio.
I believe Sean said a couple before the year ends

Reactions: 3 users

Justchilln

Regular
Just got my first car stereo with apple car play , let’s hope akida and tenns can hep with with speech to txt capabilities because man is Siri bad! Probably 6 out of ten words are wrong not even useable!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Just got my first car stereo with apple car play , let’s hope akida and tenns can hep with with speech to txt capabilities because man is Siri bad! Probably 6 out of ten words are wrong not even useable!

Google assistant is 100 times better than Siri!

Both could be improved with Akida

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
4.3 M shares sold today - just the shorters' burley - not even attracting bait fish.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
We will fall until we land a deal

Based on what was discussed on agm, I am hoping it will actually happen in next 12 months

Oh dear.............

muppet-facepalm.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Try with American accent if you can.
No Aussie accent...
images - 2024-06-07T170821.835.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Socionext posting about lithium coated glasses - Eyebrow fire, Slade?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Justchilln

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I recall Tobii had been mentioned once or twice & did a quick search to confirm...was back in 2023.

They popped up in a random word search so had a look.

1717758383050.png

What I found interesting, and wonder whether the partnership is still in play, is that Tobii and Nviso / BeEmotion started collaborating around 2022 on interior monitoring systems for smart mobility.

Similar period as Nviso & us started playing together.....wonder or should that be wish we are in the background.

From their investor fact sheet a while ago:

1717758716755.png

HERE

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Frangipani

Regular
Sanyogita Shamsunder, until recently Chief Product Officer at Meeami Technologies and one of BrainChip’s CES 2024 podcast guests in January, has embarked on a new adventure:

NextNav Announces Sanyogita Shamsunder as Chief Operating Officer​

Elisabeth Jeffs
Published May 7, 2024

Shamsunder brings extensive expertise in technology and innovation to lead NextNav’s strategic growth

Sanyogita Shamsunder

MCLEAN, Va., May 07, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — NextNav (Nasdaq: NN) (“NextNav” or the “Company”) a leader in next generation positioning, navigation, and timing (PNT) and 3D geolocation, announced the appointment of Dr. Sanyogita Shamsunder as NextNav’s new Chief Operating Officer, effective May 9, 2024. In this newly created role, Sanyogita will be overseeing business development, strategy, product and software, program and operations, and IT.

“Sanyogita’s appointment as NextNav’s Chief Operating Officer heralds a new chapter of innovation and growth,” NextNav Chief Executive Officer Mariam Sorond said. “Her remarkable track record of operational excellence and deep-rooted telecom expertise will further advance our efforts to provide a 3D terrestrial positioning, navigation, and timing (PNT) solution as a complement and backup to GPS, while also unleashing much-needed spectrum for 5G broadband.”

Dr. Shamsunder joins NextNav with over 20 years of experience leveraging technology and innovation to scale growth at both large enterprises and start-up technology companies
. Recently, she held the title of the Head of Edge Network Infrastructure at Google, where she led the team that developed and maintained Google’s multi-vendor Global Edge Network. Prior to that, Sanyogita led various network and product teams at Verizon, including as the Vice President of Product Strategy and Operations, where she led early 5G network technology development and trials. Earlier in her career, she launched the first 4G devices as well as led various spectrum initiatives in collaboration with government and industry groups.

Sanyogita received her MBA from the Wharton School and Ph.D in electrical engineering and math from the University of Virginia

“I am thrilled to join the NextNav team which is embarking on an exciting journey of innovation in PNT and 3D geolocation,” Dr. Shamsunder stated. “NextNav’s commitment to mitigating national security risks, unleashing commercial opportunities, and helping public safety with its solutions aligns perfectly with my passion for leveraging technology to drive meaningful change. I look forward to collaborating with the talented team at NextNav to create more value and shape the future.”

About NextNav Inc.
NextNav Inc. (Nasdaq: NN) is a leader in next generation positioning, navigation and timing (PNT), enabling a whole new ecosystem of applications and services that rely upon 3D geolocation and PNT technology. Powered by low-band licensed spectrum, NextNav’s positioning and timing technologies deliver accurate, reliable, and resilient 3D PNT solutions for critical infrastructure, GPS resiliency and commercial use cases.

For more information, please visit https://nextnav.com/ or follow NextNav on Twitter or LinkedIn.

4C4FE630-7ECC-42B7-8A6C-838E5EE21EB6.jpeg

7BF16843-E4A6-455D-995E-2BC1700E85A3.jpeg

61684977-AD72-4769-B874-21DD0D970424.jpeg

7958C0AB-AC5D-430F-8EFD-67467205CF43.jpeg

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I recall Tobii had been mentioned once or twice & did a quick search to confirm...was back in 2023.

They popped up in a random word search so had a look.

View attachment 64472

What I found interesting, and wonder whether the partnership is still in play, is that Tobii and Nviso / BeEmotion started collaborating around 2022 on interior monitoring systems for smart mobility.

Similar period as Nviso & us started playing together.....wonder or should that be wish we are in the background.

From their investor fact sheet a while ago:

View attachment 64473

HERE
Tobii is a Swedish company.

The English rather unkindly call turnips swedes, but in fact they have a large patent portfolio relating to eye tracking, mainly on the sensor side.

They make reference to CNN in some of their patents, but only as a software program, so there's plenty of scope for Akida improvement.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Frangipani

Regular
When you search for the name of University of Luxembourg’s SnT* SIGCOM** researcher Flor Ortiz here on TSE, you will find a link (shared by @Fact Finder) to an August 2023 preprint, which Flor Ortiz co-authored with five of her SnT* colleagues from Luxembourg as well as three researchers from London. The paper’s authors describe their work as “an extensive investigation into the benefits of incorporating neuromorphic computing and SNNs for on-board radio resource management in SatCom systems”.

*SnT = Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust
**SIGCOM = Signal Processing and Communications (research group)

In January 2024, those same authors plus Jorge Querol (SnT) published a follow-up article titled Performance Evaluation of Neuromorphic Hardware for Onboard Satellite Communication Applications (shared by @JB49).

Neither of those two publications mentions Akida.

While the researchers had picked Loihi 2 as the neuromorphic processor for their experiments, the original paper concluded by stating: “Future investigations can build upon this work to further advance the state-of-the-art in SatCom systems, leveraging the benefits and insights gained from this comprehensive study.”

C67A0D7C-1431-4911-A814-D3DE8D48A71C.jpeg

F8DDD860-2761-40B1-95BB-784202350030.jpeg

Fast forward to April 20, 2024 when @Pmel shared a great find, namely a LinkedIn post by SnT researcher Geoffrey Eappen, in which Flor Ortiz is named as part of a team that successfully demonstrated keyword spotting implemented on Akida. (You won’t get this post as a search result for “Flor Ortiz”on TSE, though, as her name appears in an image, not in a text).

A6B3FB40-9FBF-4C3D-A33D-BC3F33488D86.jpeg

While it is heartwarming for us BRN shareholders to read about the Uni Luxembourg researchers’ enthusiasm and catch a glimpse of the Akida Shuttle PC in action, this reveal about the SnT SIGCOM researchers playing with AKD1000 didn’t really come as a surprise, given we had previously spotted SnT colleagues Jorge Querol and Swetha Varadarajulu liking BrainChip posts on LinkedIn:

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-408941

Nevertheless, it is another exciting validation of Akida technology for the researchers’ whole professional network to see!

Today, the University of Luxembourg posted the following:

F8B67ED4-1BAF-4A7E-AB9A-C41BBFBFEAA1.jpeg

BA9740ED-E9F4-4B5A-9467-267C545EE54C.jpeg

D0A3B218-D3EC-4098-A8C3-37E488475F11.jpeg

I also discovered an interview with Flor Ortiz (published on Feb 1, 2024) on the Uni Luxembourg website:

UNI EN UNI EN
SnT EN

News

[Series: SnT Young Researchers] Flor Ortiz on Artificial Intelligence for Satellite Communication​

Flora_Ortiz.png

• Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT)
    01 February 2024
  • Category
    Research
  • Topic
    Space

Young researchers shape our future. Bringing their innovative ideas into our projects, they contribute not only to the excellence of research of the University of Luxembourg’s Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) but also to our impact in society. They take our research to the next generation.
In this edition of the series, we feature Dr. Flor Ortiz and her research on artificial intelligence and machine learning for satellite communication.

Dr. Flor Ortiz, research associate at the Signal Processing and Communication research group (SIGCOM), gave us some insights into the research project she is working on, reflected on how this project will shape the future, and shared her future plans with us.

Flor, what are you working on in your research?
We are working in collaboration with SES to utilise artificial intelligence (AI) to empower the next generation of satellite communications. In our SmartSpace project, we study and evaluate how and where we can implement AI techniques to improve satellite communication systems.
We are exploring several use cases, including AI for resource allocations, AI for interference management, and a boarder connectivity ecosystem using big data, for example, for satellite data traffic forecasting. In addition, we focus on training the data for machine learning.

What is the motivation of the project?
In the future, we may have access to the Internet and communication anytime and anywhere in the world. This is expected for the next generation of satellite communication. This will be possible due to non-terrestrialnetworks and satellite communication. Our vision for the future is that by integrating terrestrial and non-terrestrial networks, we can provide ubiquitous coverage of communication services.

How does this project shape the future?

Non-terrestrial networks comprise satellites providing connectivity to deliver equal service quality across the world. By introducing such networks, we can address different problems, and the most prominent example is the digital divide. At the same time, we must tackle new challenges which we want to solve utilising AI: For instance, traditional techniques will not be enough to guarantee full reconfigurability of our satellites. Machine learning models give us the opportunity to obtain this reconfigurability.

What are the solutions in the project?
For example, the more satellite data traffic is changing over time, we can see that there are some specific areas with wasted resources, and some with insufficient resources. AI can help us in these cases to develop a resource allocation model based on machine learning. With AI, we can modify resources, such as power and bandwidth. This increases the capacity during a very high traffic demand and reduces it during a low traffic demand. To achieve this in the case of a network of many satellites, we need to first know where and when expected congestion will occur. AI provides us with a tool for traffic forecasting models. As another use case, if demand increases in a service area on earth, we will have to launch more and more satellites. In this case, we have more capacity, but the satellites may interfere with each other. And again, AI gives us the opportunity to manage these interferences.

What inspired you to work in research at SnT?
What inspired me to work in research at SnT was its dynamic and multicultural environment, which has significantly influenced the research landscape, especially in satellite communications. The presence of esteemed researchers such as Dr. Eva Lagunas and Dr. Symeon Chatzinotas, who are not only pioneers in their field, but were also pivotal figures in my doctoral thesis, profoundly influenced my decision. The opportunity to join SnT represented more than just a professional change; it was a chance to be part of a community at the forefront. Since joining SnT, I have experienced tremendous personal and professional growth, which has allowed me to deepen my knowledge, participate in cutting-edge projects, and contribute to ground-breaking research.

What are your future plans?
My future plans are firmly rooted in the advancement of the field of artificial intelligence applications within satellite communications. I am particularly excited about the potential of integrating neuromorphic computing to design communication systems that are not only more efficient but also sustainable. Regarding my career path, I am committed to academia. My goal is to become a leading researcher in my field, known for pioneering work that bridges theoretical research and practical applications. I aim to create impactful knowledge that not only benefits the scientific community, but also has tangible implications for industry and society, especially in Luxembourg.

About Flor: Flor Ortiz received the B.S. degree in telecommunications engineering and the M.S. degree in electrical engineering-telecommunications from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), Mexico City, Mexico, in 2015 and 2016, respectively, and the Ph.D. degree in telecommunication engineering from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), Madrid, Spain, in September 2021. In 2021, she joined as a Research Associate with the Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability, and Trust (SnT), University of Luxembourg. Her research interests include implementing cutting-edge machine learning techniques, including continual learning and neuromorphic computing for operations in satellite communications systems.

While there is no 100% guarantee that future neuromorphic research at Uni Luxembourg will continue to involve Akida, I doubt the SnT SIGCOM research group would have splurged US$ 9,995 on a Brainchip Shuttle PC Dev Kit, if they hadn’t been serious about utilising it intensively… 🇱🇺 🛰

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Frangipani

Regular
When you search for the name of University of Luxembourg’s SnT* SIGCOM** researcher Flor Ortiz here on TSE, you will find a link (shared by @Fact Finder) to an August 2023 preprint, which Flor Ortiz co-authored with five of her SnT* colleagues from Luxembourg as well as three researchers from London. The paper’s authors describe their work as “an extensive investigation into the benefits of incorporating neuromorphic computing and SNNs for on-board radio resource management in SatCom systems”.

*SnT = Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust
**SIGCOM = Signal Processing and Communications (research group)

In January 2024, those same authors plus Jorge Querol (SnT) published a follow-up article titled Performance Evaluation of Neuromorphic Hardware for Onboard Satellite Communication Applications (shared by @JB49).

Neither of those two publications mentions Akida.

While the researchers had picked Loihi 2 as the neuromorphic processor for their experiments, the original paper concluded by stating: “Future investigations can build upon this work to further advance the state-of-the-art in SatCom systems, leveraging the benefits and insights gained from this comprehensive study.”

View attachment 64486
View attachment 64487

Fast forward to April 20, 2024 when @Pmel shared a great find, namely a LinkedIn post by SnT researcher Geoffrey Eappen, in which Flor Ortiz is named as part of a team that successfully demonstrated keyword spotting implemented on Akida. (You won’t get this post as a search result for “Flor Ortiz”on TSE, though, as her name appears in an image, not in a text).

View attachment 64489

While it is heartwarming for us BRN shareholders to read about the Uni Luxembourg researchers’ enthusiasm and catch a glimpse of the Akida Shuttle PC in action, this reveal about the SnT SIGCOM researchers playing with AKD1000 didn’t really come as a surprise, given we had previously spotted SnT colleagues Jorge Querol and Swetha Varadarajulu liking BrainChip posts on LinkedIn:

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-408941

Nevertheless, it is another exciting validation of Akida technology for the researchers’ whole professional network to see!

Today, the University of Luxembourg posted the following:

View attachment 64490

View attachment 64491
View attachment 64492

I also discovered an interview with Flor Ortiz (published on Feb 1, 2024) on the Uni Luxembourg website:

UNI EN UNI EN
SnT EN

News

[Series: SnT Young Researchers] Flor Ortiz on Artificial Intelligence for Satellite Communication​

Flora_Ortiz.png

• Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT)
    01 February 2024
  • Category
    Research
  • Topic
    Space

Young researchers shape our future. Bringing their innovative ideas into our projects, they contribute not only to the excellence of research of the University of Luxembourg’s Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) but also to our impact in society. They take our research to the next generation.
In this edition of the series, we feature Dr. Flor Ortiz and her research on artificial intelligence and machine learning for satellite communication.

Dr. Flor Ortiz, research associate at the Signal Processing and Communication research group (SIGCOM), gave us some insights into the research project she is working on, reflected on how this project will shape the future, and shared her future plans with us.

Flor, what are you working on in your research?
We are working in collaboration with SES to utilise artificial intelligence (AI) to empower the next generation of satellite communications. In our SmartSpace project, we study and evaluate how and where we can implement AI techniques to improve satellite communication systems.
We are exploring several use cases, including AI for resource allocations, AI for interference management, and a boarder connectivity ecosystem using big data, for example, for satellite data traffic forecasting. In addition, we focus on training the data for machine learning.

What is the motivation of the project?
In the future, we may have access to the Internet and communication anytime and anywhere in the world. This is expected for the next generation of satellite communication. This will be possible due to non-terrestrialnetworks and satellite communication. Our vision for the future is that by integrating terrestrial and non-terrestrial networks, we can provide ubiquitous coverage of communication services.

How does this project shape the future?

Non-terrestrial networks comprise satellites providing connectivity to deliver equal service quality across the world. By introducing such networks, we can address different problems, and the most prominent example is the digital divide. At the same time, we must tackle new challenges which we want to solve utilising AI: For instance, traditional techniques will not be enough to guarantee full reconfigurability of our satellites. Machine learning models give us the opportunity to obtain this reconfigurability.

What are the solutions in the project?
For example, the more satellite data traffic is changing over time, we can see that there are some specific areas with wasted resources, and some with insufficient resources. AI can help us in these cases to develop a resource allocation model based on machine learning. With AI, we can modify resources, such as power and bandwidth. This increases the capacity during a very high traffic demand and reduces it during a low traffic demand. To achieve this in the case of a network of many satellites, we need to first know where and when expected congestion will occur. AI provides us with a tool for traffic forecasting models. As another use case, if demand increases in a service area on earth, we will have to launch more and more satellites. In this case, we have more capacity, but the satellites may interfere with each other. And again, AI gives us the opportunity to manage these interferences.

What inspired you to work in research at SnT?
What inspired me to work in research at SnT was its dynamic and multicultural environment, which has significantly influenced the research landscape, especially in satellite communications. The presence of esteemed researchers such as Dr. Eva Lagunas and Dr. Symeon Chatzinotas, who are not only pioneers in their field, but were also pivotal figures in my doctoral thesis, profoundly influenced my decision. The opportunity to join SnT represented more than just a professional change; it was a chance to be part of a community at the forefront. Since joining SnT, I have experienced tremendous personal and professional growth, which has allowed me to deepen my knowledge, participate in cutting-edge projects, and contribute to ground-breaking research.

What are your future plans?
My future plans are firmly rooted in the advancement of the field of artificial intelligence applications within satellite communications. I am particularly excited about the potential of integrating neuromorphic computing to design communication systems that are not only more efficient but also sustainable. Regarding my career path, I am committed to academia. My goal is to become a leading researcher in my field, known for pioneering work that bridges theoretical research and practical applications. I aim to create impactful knowledge that not only benefits the scientific community, but also has tangible implications for industry and society, especially in Luxembourg.

About Flor: Flor Ortiz received the B.S. degree in telecommunications engineering and the M.S. degree in electrical engineering-telecommunications from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), Mexico City, Mexico, in 2015 and 2016, respectively, and the Ph.D. degree in telecommunication engineering from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), Madrid, Spain, in September 2021. In 2021, she joined as a Research Associate with the Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability, and Trust (SnT), University of Luxembourg. Her research interests include implementing cutting-edge machine learning techniques, including continual learning and neuromorphic computing for operations in satellite communications systems.

While there is no 100% guarantee that future neuromorphic research at Uni Luxembourg will continue to involve Akida, I doubt the SnT SIGCOM research group would have splurged US$ 9,995 on a Brainchip Shuttle PC Dev Kit, if they hadn’t been serious about utilising it intensively… 🇱🇺 🛰

Forgot to add: Two of the papers’ co-authors happen to be Osvaldo Simeone and Bipin Rajendran from King’s College London, who have also recently acknowledged Akida - in publications…

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-417966

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-417987

f4b30dca-fd9e-4e00-9fda-70592062e71a-jpeg.64493

And this paper brings us back to the video featuring Spot, the Boston Dynamics robot, produced by Fraunhofer Institut HHI in Berlin (running SNNs on an Akida Raspberry Pi Dev Kit) and recently shared here on TSE by @IloveLamp:

It’s a small neuromorphic world, isn’t it? 😊

Attachments

• F4B30DCA-FD9E-4E00-9FDA-70592062E71A.jpeg
    F4B30DCA-FD9E-4E00-9FDA-70592062E71A.jpeg
    543.7 KB · Views: 685
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

BrainShit

Regular
Realtime Person Identification via Gait Analysis

Abstract
Each person has a unique gait, i.e., walking style, that can be used as a biometric for personal identification. Recent works have demonstrated effective gait recognition using deep neural networks, however most of these works predominantly focus on classification accuracy rather than model efficiency.

In order to perform gait recognition using wearable devices on the edge, it is imperative to develop highly efficient low-power models that can be deployed on to small form-factor devices such as microcontrollers.

In this paper, we propose a small CNN model with 4 layers that is very amenable for edge AI deployment and realtime gait recognition. This model was trained on a public gait dataset with 20 classes augmented with data collected by the authors, aggregating to 24 classes in total.

Our model achieves 96.7% accuracy and consumes only 5KB RAM with an inferencing time of 70 ms and 125mW power, while running continuous inference on Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense.

We successfully demonstrated realtime identification of the authors with the model running on Arduino, thus underscoring the efficacy and providing a proof of feasiblity for deployment in practical systems in near future.

1000033111.png

Link: https://arxiv.org/html/2404.15312v1

We'll get you....

1000033113.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
A
I am not sure if Dio or someone has posted this, but this TATA Patent was only published 7/8 days ago...it looks very promising.

Regards.....Tech ;)
Not sure if the full patent has been posted here after your find, but here it is anyway

But with the only reference to BrainChip at the bottom

IMG_0553.png

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

BrainShit

Regular
1000033128.jpg

TB: All of these products, whether AI PCs or smart glasses, are part of a broader trend for moving from AI services that run in the cloud — like the ChatGPT app, which needs an internet connection to work — to systems that run on the “edge” [industry jargon essentially meaning people’s or companies’ own devices, like phones or factory equipment]. There’s much more competition here than in AI chips, where Nvidia totally dominates right now. Do you see the edge becoming a bigger opportunity for chipmakers than the cloud?

RH: We are still in very early days in terms of AI workloads running everywhere. So to your point of, ‘what is an edge device?’ maybe the user would describe that as ‘not the cloud’. So what has to happen is the [AI] models . . . need to evolve. I think the models need to get a little bit smaller, a little bit more efficient to run in these other areas.

Where is Arm going to play? They’re all going to run through Arm because, first off, you have to have a CPU [central processing unit], which is table stakes and for any of these end devices, and the installed base is all Arm anyway. So the software ecosystem is going to look to optimise around Arm.

TB: How does Arm fit in with SoftBank’s broader strategic goals around AI?

RH: Clearly, Masa is very bullish on all things AI and — given that it’s pretty hard to talk about an AI application that doesn’t bump into Arm — we’re at the centre of many of those things. For example, SoftBank made an investment into a UK company called Wayve, which is doing some amazing work in LLMs [large language models, the complex AI systems that sit behind applications such as ChatGPT] for full self-driving cars. It’s running on Arm. So there is an area where if Wayve does well, Arm does well.
TB: Does that mean you’re going to move into making your own AI chips, as Nikkei reported recently?

RH: I can’t give you anything on that one. I can’t comment.

Link: https://archive.ph/20240607105919/https://www.ft.com/content/5b191c4c-119f-4f97-bc61-622d20bfa46d

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

itsol4605

Regular
Akida ?? Brainchip ??
Yes you are right, BrainChip and AKIDA, are not mentioned.

But if you can't see, how this relates to Sean's statement, that the Market is moving in our direction, then your intellect is very small.

20240608_135425.jpg

It doesn't necessarily mean, that ARM will be using BrainChip technology, but AKIDA, can provide the solution to what the Market is now looking for.

Pure Edge A.I.

We are not the only solution, but from the little I know, we are one of the better ones and are currently at the last 2 or 3 selection stage processes, of several large Global tech leaders.

So there is, reason to be hopeful.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Top Bottom