BRN Discussion Ongoing

BrainShit

Regular
S
The topic alone fills pages and pages. Far too much to post here.

I don't think China will take this market by storm here. They'll have first much fun with the certification :)

________
Somewhat off topic. Just to show why we take the topic so seriously here.

"‘China and Russia:
Bitkom: More cyberattacks from abroad
13.05.2024 | 12:18

The digital association Bitkom warns that China and Russia in particular have recently launched more cyberattacks on German infrastructure. The BKA takes a similar view.

Cybercrime is increasingly threatening local authorities and companies. Last year, attacks from abroad increased by almost 30 per cent. They caused billions in damage.

The digital association Bitkom warns of an increasing number of cyber attacks from China and Russia. Within two years, the number of attacks from Russia has doubled, said Managing Director Bernhard Rohleder on ZDF's ‘Morgenmagazin’ programme.
80 per cent of companies were affected by attacks such as data theft, espionage or sabotage. According to the association, 46 per cent of the attacks could be traced back to Russia and 42 per cent to China.

The police database, as well as the findings of individual IT security service providers, show a renewed upward trend in cyber attacks in 2023, both in terms of quantity and quality.
Extract from BKA situation report ‘Cybercrime’

Cases that cause damage in Germany but where the location of the perpetrator is abroad or unknown are particularly responsible for this development.

According to the 2023 Federal Situation Report, the number of cybercrime offences recorded abroad rose by around 28% compared to the previous year. With regard to Germany, the police crime statistics for the same period recorded a slight decrease in cybercrimes of 1.8 per cent.

Cyber attacks cost a good 200 billion euros
Ransomware attacks, in which criminals encrypt the data of companies or public administration and demand a ransom for decryption, continue to be among the most serious threats. Nationwide, more than 800 companies and institutions reported cases of ransomware in 2023, according to the Federal Situation Report.

Cybercrime once again caused high amounts of damage in 2023, as the BKA explained and referred to figures from the digital association Bitkom. According to these figures, the total damage caused to companies in Germany by analogue and digital theft, industrial espionage and sabotage amounted to 205.9 billion euros.
According to Bitkom, almost three quarters of this total damage can be attributed to cyberattacks. The explicitly reported losses caused by blackmail with stolen or encrypted data totalled 16.1 billion euros.’"

So, now I'm looking forward to the first person to argue that the USA is by no means innocent and is doing us just as much harm 😅 I'm already giving the answer in advance:
88% of the damage comes from these two countries alone. This is followed by North Korea, the Balkans and the Middle East, for example. There is not much left for the USA. The answer I always get from those who still believe in the old world where the USA could be blamed for everything: It's not all black and white. There is also grey in between.
So maybe 2 or 3% of the grey remains for the USA.)
Personally, I say yes to US tec or from Korea or Japan, bring it on!
Just my opinion.
I'll withdraw again. Not a nice topic, but still very good for Brainchip. This could be a real game changer.

Thinking of cyber security... what about Quantum Ventura and their state-of-the-art cybersecurity applications for the U.S. Department of Energy? One year is pased since the partnering announcement with BrainChip.

Link: https://brainchip.com/brainchip-and-quantum-ventura-partner-to-develop-cyber-threat-detection/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
S

Since Snowden we know that every one spies .... 😁

Thinking of cyber security... what about Quantum Ventura and their state-of-the-art cybersecurity applications for the U.S. Department of Energy? One year is pased since the partnering announcement with BrainChip.

Link: https://brainchip.com/brainchip-and-quantum-ventura-partner-to-develop-cyber-threat-detection/
All good mate.
I hear you and that's clear. In Germany, this does not cause economic damage of €85B. The meat is not being torn from our fingers, which we naively hand over and then sell back to us cheaply as processed food.
Apart from that, I looked at a page on hold from them, the database is still on, and most of what I saw there simply doesn't belong openly visible on the Internet. Simply putting everything they could find on the web with a bucket was clumsy to say the least, infrastructure from nuclear power plants in friendly countries, the headquarters of our secret service, etc. You'd also be surprised to see that yourself. For sure.

The Israelis are the best at this anyway. What an echo here when we used this software in the authorities in Germany or later Palantir.
Once again, €85B. Neither the USA, nor Israel, nor Australia.

85 per year

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 1 users
AIRBUS is located in "Toulouse" 🥳

I just want to mention it again ... Toulouse !!!!!

View attachment 63910

Slow Motion Fire GIF by NowThis
You do know Airbus has known about BrainChip, since BrainChip Studio and Accelerator days, don't you CHIPS?

"The Company has partnered with companies such as SAFRAN in Paris, France, which is developing an innovative inspection system for a mission critical manufacturing application. As well, at Airbus in Toulouse"

Interestingly, both these Companies have a 50/50 majority share of Arianespace (also known as Arianegroup?).

"Industrial groups Airbus and Safran pooled their shares along with the French government's CNES stake to form a partnership company holding just under 74% of Arianespace shares, while the remaining 26% is spread across suppliers in nine countries including further Airbus subsidiaries"

Arianespace, as their name suggests, have a familiar theme and area of interest... 🤔..

20240529_034335.jpg

Obviously nothing came of our previous dealings with Safran and Airbus, but I have a feeling, that this time things could be different..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
All good mate.
I hear you and that's clear. In Germany, this does not cause economic damage of €85B. The meat is not being torn from our fingers, which we naively hand over and then sell back to us cheaply as processed food.
Apart from that, I looked at a page on hold from them, the database is still on, and most of what I saw there simply doesn't belong openly visible on the Internet. Simply putting everything they could find on the web with a bucket was clumsy to say the least, infrastructure from nuclear power plants in friendly countries, the headquarters of our secret service, etc. You'd also be surprised to see that yourself. For sure.

The Israelis are the best at this anyway. What an echo here when we used this software in the authorities in Germany or later Palantir.
Once again, €85B. Neither the USA, nor Israel, nor Australia.

85 per year
"The meat is not being torn from our fingers, which we naively hand over and then sell back to us cheaply as processed food"

20240529_035902.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
"The meat is not being torn from our fingers, which we naively hand over and then sell back to us cheaply as processed food"

View attachment 63914
👆🤣🤣
😢:(😅🤣
Yes, genau! If the nutritional value is right, the USA is to blame again and all is good again!

Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
Reactions: 2 users
👆🤣🤣
😢:(😅🤣
Yes, genau! If the nutritional value is right, the USA is to blame again and all is good again!
Those boffins have thought up something even better than Soylent Green.

Lab grown meat.

All you need is "immortalised" cells (because they need to keep growing and multiplying indefinitely) and you're good to go.

Hmm.. Cancer cells are "immortal"

"Cancer cells can ignore the signals that tell them to self destruct. So they don't undergo apoptosis when they should. Scientists call this making cells immortal"

But hey, they'll assure you, that the "Immortal" cells they use to make lab grown meat, are not cancer cells, they are much betterer and improved versions.

Coming soon to a Supermarket near you (next few years)..
Hey, Bill Gates is a fan 👍

Bon appetite! 😉

Reactions: 6 users

BrainShit

Regular
The problem with this secret shit is that it's secret shit and always cutting edge I assume.
We have a listed company Secunet here with a so called SINA Box e.g. link. The product would be a best fit. But that's the thing about secrets. The most we'll ever find out or guess is through the figures.
So many niche products that would be perfect and are certainly being closely scrutinised and developed right now, around the world.

View attachment 63911
👆😅
View attachment 63912

Using the SINA Box is very good for traffic encyption and the image shows clearly the use cases of L2 / L3 basis as well as the use of the SINA client.

If you need more strict network traffic use a PAP Structure. Beside secunect there are also good companies like Rohde & Schwarz and Genua.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

BrainShit

Regular
You do know Airbus has known about BrainChip, since BrainChip Studio and Accelerator days, don't you CHIPS?

"The Company has partnered with companies such as SAFRAN in Paris, France, which is developing an innovative inspection system for a mission critical manufacturing application. As well, at Airbus in Toulouse"

Interestingly, both these Companies have a 50/50 majority share of Arianespace (also known as Arianegroup?).

"Industrial groups Airbus and Safran pooled their shares along with the French government's CNES stake to form a partnership company holding just under 74% of Arianespace shares, while the remaining 26% is spread across suppliers in nine countries including further Airbus subsidiaries"

Arianespace, as their name suggests, have a familiar theme and area of interest... 🤔..

View attachment 63913

Obviously nothing came of our previous dealings with Safran and Airbus, but I have a feeling, that this time things could be different..

I cross my fingers that Space & Defense will step again ahead the regular industry and show them how things are get done ... by using Akida IP!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
Using the SINA Box is very good for traffic encyption and the image shows clearly the use cases of L2 / L3 basis as well as the use of the SINA client.

If you need more strict network traffic use a PAP Structure. Beside secunect there are also good companies like Rohde & Schwarz and Genua
R&S, now we are talking.
The picture is 10a old.
Mind is full of ideas.

I have to have a look at Genua.
Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:

Frangipani

Regular

Impressions from Hardware Pioneers Max 24 in London, shared on LinkedIn by 14th Degree Azimuth Advisory, a newly founded consulting company (with 0-1 employees) - the business owner must be off to an auspicious start, having discovered BrainChip! 😉

BrainChip & NVISO demo:

1FAE64E8-E334-4841-9090-5D04C99A4546.jpeg

Alf Kuchenbuch presenting on “Neuromorphic AI in Space - Akida is a solution in production”:

1008B58F-5025-4BB4-B78D-498C50AF073D.jpeg

“For Institutional Class 1-3 Space Missions in Deep Space”

EFB27068-2538-4316-995A-1F684D8ACB65.jpeg

Here is what that means:

D973A687-3EF7-4ED9-A46B-D15AE946FB02.jpeg

24E043EE-5100-4386-8198-CC1E46D2D6D9.jpeg

5F9F938B-2A7E-4A93-86BC-0F258FCD0B0B.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

cosors

👀

Lab grown meat.

All you need is "immortalised" cells (because they need to keep growing and multiplying indefinitely) and you're good to go.

"Cancer cells can ignore the signals that tell them to self destruct. So they don't undergo apoptosis when they should. Scientists call this making cells immortal"

But hey, they'll assure you, that the "Immortal" cells they use to make lab grown meat, are not cancer cells, they are much betterer and improved versions.

Bon appetite! 😉
The best piece of meat I have ever eaten. A Pata Negra pig.
Screenshot_2024-05-28-22-43-49-52_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg

I don't eat much meat. But if so, then always good. It's quite simple in Europe.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
We get a tag here, and our logo is hiding behind the chair on the partner wall.....check out the other partners......
1000016039.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Beebo

Regular
Next piece of news to drop should be a world-class Chief Marketing Officer hire.

On another front, I believe BRN is “in” contract negotiations already with one to two IP license customers. These could take a few weeks to a few months.

I feel it. I hear it. I smell it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

charles2

Regular
Next piece of news to drop should be a world-class Chief Marketing Officer hire.

On another front, I believe BRN is “in” contract negotiations already with one to two IP license customers. These could take a few weeks to a few months.

I feel it. I hear it. I smell it.
You left out

"I wish it"

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

IMG_1859.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 31 users

Frangipani

Regular

Lab grown meat.

Bon appetite! 😉

“(…) Following U.S. regulators’ approval, a video originally posted on TikTok claiming that cultivated meat is produced using animal “cancerous and pre-cancerous cells” went viral on Facebook.

The person speaking in the video is Kashif Khan, the CEO and founder of The DNA Company. Khan doesn’t appear to hold any qualification in biology or medicine, but nevertheless offers advice on preventing and reversing chronic diseases through functional medicine, a practice that lacks scientific support.

The claim stemmed from the idea that a procedure known as immortalization used for producing cultivated meat turns the cells cancerous. However, this idea is incorrect. As we will show below, immortalized doesn’t equal cancerous, and there is currently no evidence indicating that using this procedure makes cultivated meat unsafe to consume (…).

To overcome this limitation and upscale production, manufacturers use a procedure called immortalization, which consists of modifying the cells genetically so they divide indefinitely. This procedure has been used for decades in biomedical research for multiple purposes, including studies on gene and protein function, vaccine production, and drug testing.

The video claimed that immortalization turns the cells into “cancerous and pre-cancerous”. This would mean that these cells have the capacity to grow without control and invade nearby tissues (cancerous) or that they have abnormal changes that make them more likely to develop into cancer cells (pre-cancerous). However, this claim is incorrect.

While cancer cells can divide indefinitely, this is only one of the various characteristics that make them cancerous. To be considered cancerous, the cells must also have the capacity to create new blood vessels and invade neighboring tissues, and show unpredictable, uncontrollable behavior[1].

Joe Regenstein, a professor emeritus of food science at Cornell University, told AFP that this isn’t how immortalized cells behave. “Immortalized cells are essentially the exact opposite of cancer cells” because “They are highly controlled and repeatable”, said Regenstein (…).”

• Wow
  • Haha
There’s a chipper in there, hidden by the poorly placed chair …..

IMG_1860.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Damo4

Regular
Just confirming this works

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

IloveLamp

Top 20