BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
7für7 said:
Mate….I know people whose grandparents also run a business in which they specialized. That doesn't mean they ( the grandchildren) automatically know everything. The media landscape is constantly changing. Camera work, which is meant to evoke a certain drama, is also evolving. Imagine if films were still shot the same way they were in your grandparents' time… I come from this field as well, so relax… my great-great-great-grandparents were already doing theater, and my ancestors invented drama and comedy…so!? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Reply,

Respect is urnt not given

I have taken a few days off as it’s in my blood to get very angry at disrespectful people like yourself 7fur7.

As you started all this....I’ll finish it with this note,

I have spent all my whole life in TV and Film Production being 63 years now with my first job at 16 you do maths, my comment of ...... it’s in my blood ...you took out of context and proceeded to be a smart arse and try and insult me with your above rambling comments, accusing me of being the grandkid running off his grandparents not knowing what I am talking about.

You don’t have a clue but chose to take the path of insult.
I have attached the standard video presentations formats professional producers use and the reasons why it is the standard requirements to engage with the audience in a professional manner , your cut and paste of documentaries / non fiction films that you quickly put up without any reason but IMO to be a smart arse and which you think is correct are just plan wrong and irrelevant for this format.

By the way I have sent this on to the stock broker video team so they take more care next time around when Sean is trying to find which camera to look at, very unprofessional and relevant to me as a shareholder that it needs attention.

My apologies to everyone for this continued discussion, however this is relevant and needs to be cleared up.

I won’t except disrespect from someone whom thinks he knows everything and tries to belittle people to make himself look good imo.

I have said my peace now and that’s all I have to say moving forward.

See below.

1000023411.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

toasty

Regular
Here is a good example of what Brainchip is missing.. Good PR. I thought the last question at the AMG was the best question there as it eluded to our poor PR. Brainchip only have about 13K of followers when we should have 100'sK of followers given we are suppose to be a world leader in our field. Also having a small amateur looking stand at trade shows etc. I believe our management need to urgently address this situation and start getting a PR agency on the job so we get onto Business channels and business journals etc. The CEO having a yearly interview with a small Australian Stock Analyst company is not going to cut it. He should be having interviews with the likes of Bloomberg channel and others like that... More impressive professional trade show stands and not a table with creased tabletop and a few PC like items demo'ing. Promoting our leading technology to the masses and how we can help improve the world and humanity. Maybe Management have it in mind and are awaiting till we have a couple more contracts.. If we want to be a big professional company then we need to think and act like one... I sure hope we will very soon.
I hear you. It almost seems like management are deliberately "hiding their light under a bushel". Perhaps at the behest of a tech major whilst they get a head start? Or maybe the incoming CMO will address the issue and get us the media and public attention we deserve, starting with Australia. I get that the majors and most of the potential customers are overseas but BRN is an Australian public company that should be WAY better represented to the investment community in its "home". I have long held the view that management regard the fact that we are an Oz company as an annoyance and would much rather we were listed in the US. I too would rather we were listed on, say, the NASDAQ but with the numbers the way they are that's not going to happen for a long time yet.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Guzzi62

Regular
Here is a good example of what Brainchip is missing.. Good PR. I thought the last question at the AMG was the best question there as it eluded to our poor PR. Brainchip only have about 13K of followers when we should have 100'sK of followers given we are suppose to be a world leader in our field. Also having a small amateur looking stand at trade shows etc. I believe our management need to urgently address this situation and start getting a PR agency on the job so we get onto Business channels and business journals etc. The CEO having a yearly interview with a small Australian Stock Analyst company is not going to cut it. He should be having interviews with the likes of Bloomberg channel and others like that... More impressive professional trade show stands and not a table with creased tabletop and a few PC like items demo'ing. Promoting our leading technology to the masses and how we can help improve the world and humanity. Maybe Management have it in mind and are awaiting till we have a couple more contracts.. If we want to be a big professional company then we need to think and act like one... I sure hope we will very soon.
Sadly analyst or big news outlets have no interest in OTC (penny stock) in the US whatsoever, nada.

We have to get on NASDAQ to gain interest from everyone (US) like: Big institutional investors (Not allowed investing in OTC generally), analyst and large news outlets.

That's where the real big money are.

So at around 4-5US$ a share and things could get interesting very quickly.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Regular
We will see what this Chinese chip can do…
I personally find Sean's response to this question regarding their PR measures very good. Personally, I'm also glad we don't have CEOs who just make a lot of noise without setting the sails. Look at some who boast too much and then go under... like MULLN and others. Big mouth, nothing behind it. Those who hold their shares long-term don't need short-term hyped news... you can see what happened after the Benz announcement... time will tell.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
Sadly analyst or big news outlets have no interest in OTC (penny stock) in the US whatsoever, nada.

We have to get on NASDAQ to gain interest from everyone (US) like: Big institutional investors (Not allowed investing in OTC generally), analyst and large news outlets.

Without solid license signings… big revenue in long term, Nasdaq will smash us like nothing… take care what you wish

Guzzi62

Regular
Without solid license signings… big revenue in long term, Nasdaq will smash us like nothing… take care what you wish
I didn't say anything about up-listing with or without income did I?

That just common sense, off course you don't go there before you are ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Regular
I didn't say anything about up-listing with or without income did I?

That just common sense, off course you don't go there before you are ready.
It was just generally meant. More like an Add.
Because some people don’t know what it means to be in the Nasdaq. Even you’re qualified and you are a solid company, when you get in they will try to suck you out. Some companies gave up stock market and turned to normal LLC because they got tired of this game… nothing against your post

Reactions: 2 users

toasty

Regular
It was just generally meant. More like an Add.
Because some people don’t know what it means to be in the Nasdaq. Even you’re qualified and you are a solid company, when you get in they will try to suck you out. Some companies gave up stock market and turned to normal LLC because they got tired of this game… nothing against your post
Wow, are you an expert on this as well!! :rolleyes:

• Haha

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000016024.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

7für7

Regular
Wow, are you an expert on this as well!! :rolleyes:
Go and eat a snickers Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

toasty

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
Just the sort of infantile response I was expecting :D
Yeah thank god your previous response to my post was full of academic analysis and fundamental evidence .

• Haha

mrgds

Regular
Another interesting video which from 10.00 time stamp goes into the next Ai iteration .......... SNNs

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

toasty

Regular
Yeah thank god your previous response to my post was full of academic analysis and fundamental evidence .
Sorry, it was a Furfy......... 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Dugnal

Yes it maybe nice to be on NASDAQ but management have stated they are happy being on ASX. Some years ago I was invested in an ASX company (With a OTC listing also) and they were on some of the big business shows in USA, on multiple occassions... so it can be done. Maybe we can wait till some contracts are signed beforehand.

Reactions: 6 users

Dugnal

We will see what this Chinese chip can do…
I personally find Sean's response to this question regarding their PR measures very good. Personally, I'm also glad we don't have CEOs who just make a lot of noise without setting the sails. Look at some who boast too much and then go under... like MULLN and others. Big mouth, nothing behind it. Those who hold their shares long-term don't need short-term hyped news... you can see what happened after the Benz announcement... time will tell.
I agree with you that we would not want to boast or make a lot of noise but just state some facts so our name gets more known.

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

MrNick

Regular
vic-and-bob.jpg

• Haha
People thoughts on what AI he is refering to in his post?

1716882675419.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom