BRN Discussion Ongoing

Surprise.....NVDA crushes expectations......lights flicker worldwide

Charles we can only hope that Sean has been playing a round of golf with jensen
And I was thinking that if he is stopping off in Korea maybe Samsung or lg might be interested in our tech.
But given the fact that if Sean has not been anywhere outside of the states it could be micro dick mr gates it’s interesting thinking what company Brainchip have be speaking with
Who has the most advantages if they use our product And who has the most to gain
My honest opinion is it’s Apple.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
How do we know Sean was going to South Korea on the way home? Did he say that?

Reactions: 2 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
View attachment 63524

View attachment 63523
Wow some decent floor space this time...A sign things are getting 'bigger!!' :) ...And next door to
1716421439693.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Cgc516

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

schuey

Regular
Now don’t kill me here for saying the following.

The sex industry is always out in front when the internet came to peoples homes

The sex industry and gaming I think were responsible for mass adoption weather you like it or not of course as well as big business

How would Akida go in vibrators smart toys that remember Wharton you like and how you like it willing to learn how you like it what ever it is.

Not so sure SH and the board of directors would approve but it’s AI for good not evil lol

Have a happy night
Akida Inside........hahahahahA

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I am only guessing
He is stopping off somewhere on his way back to the states to make more sales calls.
He states that in the last podcast ep.5 q1
Last 2 minutes

Look it might be Japan

Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
A couple of my favorite quotes from the AGM:

“Between Tony, Sean, myself and a couple of others at BrainChip, we can get audiences with anyone in the global tech market. We can. And they’re listening to us. And they’re asking the right questions, and they’re intrigued by what we’re doing.” Antonio

“ I see the fact that Sean recently, a couple of weeks ago, didn’t just have a meeting with an engineering manager or a engineering VP, he is meeting CEO’s and COO’s of the largest tech companies on the planet who are actively engage with us right now looking at our technology.” Antonio
Thank you so much Terroni for putting this together for us all.
It is why I have been enquiring regarding the release of the AGM video.
The prepared statements are good, but for we, who follow the Company closely, the Q&A is the meat in the sandwich.
Where we, who want more, get a little peek under the covers.
An invaluable resource going forward.
Again, Thank you so much.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Tony Dawe just advised that the 2024 AGM webcast is up on the site.
Hit RESOURCES tab.
Then EVENTS.
past events....BRAINCHIP AGM.
Hit AGM WEBCAST.

It's all there. 🤣

AGM Webcast

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Wags

Regular
Not sure exactly where he was going but I did over hear him say he was travelling for another 8 days or so, though if he got that special phonecall, he would redirect and go straight there. (wherever that was?)

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning HopalongPetrovski ,

Thankyou.

Link as provided above . skip to 8:44 for start

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users
Older one but it only just came up on a random goggle search.

Always great to see others in the industry, particularly working at the bigger players, following along. Ex TCS as well I see.

Jatin Koshiya’s Post​

Jatin Koshiya
Design Verification Engineer 2 @ Microsoft | Ex Nvidia, Intel & TCS | 11k+ Followers & Growing 📈 | 170+ Bookings on Topmate | Career Guidance ✨ | Interview Preparation & Tips 🎯 | Resume Building 📝 | Mock Interview 🎙️
8mo

https://lnkd.in/dcDUwnuA #ai #neuromorphic #medical #semiconductor

The link was for this EETimes Aug article about us and Tata Elxsi.

Screenshot_2024-05-23-08-40-13-11_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

7für7

Regular

Nice resume for people who didn’t watch the AGM or have no time to do it! Very nice positive vibes!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20

“Between Tony, Sean, myself and a couple of others at BrainChip, we can get audiences with anyone in the global tech market. We can. And they’re listening to us. And they’re asking the right questions, and they’re intrigued by what we’re doing.” Antonio

“ I see the fact that Sean recently, a couple of weeks ago, didn’t just have a meeting with an engineering manager or a engineering VP, he is meeting CEO’s and COO’s of the largest tech companies on the planet who are actively engage with us right now looking at our technology.” Antonio

Random sample of the largest tech companies:

Nvidia, Apple, Intel, Samsung, Microsoft, IBM, Sony, Alphabet (Google), Meta (FB), Panasonic, Sony, Dell, ARM, Qualcomm, ...

We are in the ecosystems of Intel, ARM.

We have had Dell on the podcast.

Rumour has it Sean is heading to Korea (again) after the AGM.

Our friend Prophesee has links with Sony.

Can we overcome the "not-invented-here" syndrome?

Will incumbency blind Nvidia?

ARM has their in-house Helium/Ethos.

Intel has Loihi +.

IBM has true North.

Even Dell lays claim to SNN technology:

US2023237675A1 METHOD, ELECTRONIC DEVICE, AND COMPUTER PROGRAM PRODUCT FOR PROCESSING VIDEO 20220121

1716426309020.png

US2023342193A1 TASK PROCESSING METHOD, TASK PROCESSING DEVICE, AND COMPUTER PROGRAM PRODUCT 20220422
[0036] In order to at least partially solve one or more of the above problems and other potential problems, embodiments of the present disclosure provide an approach in which a spiking neural network and a convolutional neural network are used in combination

Notably the Dell podcast was several months earlier than the priority date of the first patent application:

https://brainchip.com/brainchip-podcast-ep-6-rob-lincourt/

BrainChip Talks with Rob Lincourt of Dell Technologies in Latest Monthly Podcast​

Edge devices, neuromorphic computing and beneficial AI among the topics covered in sixth episode of ‘This is our Mission’ series

Aliso Viejo, Calif. – May 2, 2021

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
Random sample of the largest tech companies:

Nvidia, Apple, Intel, Samsung, Microsoft, IBM, Sony, Alphabet (Google), Meta (FB), Panasonic, Sony, Dell, ARM, Qualcomm, ...

We are in the ecosystems of Intel, ARM.

We have had Dell on the podcast.

Rumour has it Sean is heading to Korea (again) after the AGM.

Our friend Prophesee has links with Sony.

Can we overcome the "not-invented-here" syndrome?

Will incumbency blind Nvidia?

ARM has their in-house Helium/Ethos.

Intel has Loihi +.

IBM has true North.

Even Dell lays claim to SNN technology:

US2023237675A1 METHOD, ELECTRONIC DEVICE, AND COMPUTER PROGRAM PRODUCT FOR PROCESSING VIDEO 20220121

View attachment 63531

US2023342193A1 TASK PROCESSING METHOD, TASK PROCESSING DEVICE, AND COMPUTER PROGRAM PRODUCT 20220422
[0036] In order to at least partially solve one or more of the above problems and other potential problems, embodiments of the present disclosure provide an approach in which a spiking neural network and a convolutional neural network are used in combination

Notably the Dell podcast was several months earlier than the priority date of the first patent application:

https://brainchip.com/brainchip-podcast-ep-6-rob-lincourt/

BrainChip Talks with Rob Lincourt of Dell Technologies in Latest Monthly Podcast​

Edge devices, neuromorphic computing and beneficial AI among the topics covered in sixth episode of ‘This is our Mission’ series

Aliso Viejo, Calif. – May 2, 2021
So Dio
If we were to say partner with Samsung are they not analog Brainchip are digital
So does that cross them off the list as potential customers
I see apple or Qualcomm or Dell
But if you think about who would want to have the upper hand be one better
Sony, there phone market is small in comparison to others but they have lots of other sku ‘s
Arm I thought were a given and will use us anyway
Alphabet would want to crush any competition
I would think they like being in the for front and show off
Look at their last product launch it was loud and in your face

So who do you think has the most to gain???

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

TECH

Regular
I'm sure PvdM would be aware of AON and Mouna, but that was 8 years ago.

100% correct Dio.

Mouna worked with us for about 6 months on a project that resulted in a shared Patent Application in 2017.

Named inventors are Peter, Mouna and Nic Oros.

US10157629B2 Low power neuromorphic voice activation system and method

ALSO....something very new, this AUSTRALIAN FILING is the first that I believe names us in the Agriculture sector !!
It was only filed 6 days ago !!

AU2023255049A1 System and Method for growing fungal mycelium Patent Translate

Love Tech and Akida 💘

Research Alzheimers GIF by MIT

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning TECH ,

Nice find .

Extract from Above patent ,

[0082]. The controller 1.011 may include a neural network such as Akida from BrainChip. This artificial intelligence neural processor can be configured to distinguish between chemical signatures provided by chemical sensors to identify various chemical characteristics of a liquid including pH, volatile organic chemicals, gas content, nutrients, etc.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

manny100

Regular

Thanks for the work you put into posting the transcripts.
I tuned into the AGM but I missed a bit.
Great read.
Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom