BRN Discussion Ongoing

FiveBucks

Regular
As a business owner, closing deals is the single hardest part of running a business and these deals are next level complex!

Good luck Brainchip. Close those deals!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
One point which was clearly evident IMO.

The Board remains entirely comfortable with Sean's performance and strategy. He would be long gone otherwise.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Stockbob

Regular
Asking the question so we can put this 2nd strike scenario behind us for good, what happens if there is more than 25% no votes at the next agm against the rem report , do we end up in same 2nd strike vote scenario the year after or set number of years have to pass before we end up in the same scenario ?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Also evident. One deal in isolation can be worth a fortune. Many deals? Boom.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

7für7

Top 20
Asking the question so we can put this 2nd strike scenario behind us for good, what happens if there is more than 25% no votes at the next agm against the rem report , do we end up in same 2nd strike vote scenario the year after or set number of years have to pass before we end up in the same scenario ?
Can we just leave this 2.strike scenario behind us? The majority was against it… let us talk about it a week before the next AGM but not now

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
It was good to see that the company is open to producing other hardware "demonstrators" as well as the Edge Box, so when can they company get its hands on Akida 2 SoC with TENNs?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Either way i envisage it's a non issue. We should see significant progress over the next 12 months judging by the companies comments today. Nuf said.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Justchilln

Regular
Antonio “ one large 5 year license could put us cash flow positive overnight that’s how big these deals are”!!!!
Music to my ears

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 71 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Antonio “ one large 5 year license could put us cash flow positive overnight that’s how big these deals are”!!!!
Music to my ears

Can we have 10 of them please? Can I have fries with that?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Either way i envisage it's a non issue. We should see significant progress over the next 12 months judging by the companies comments today. Nuf said.

If not?

Im Outta Here GIF

7für7

Top 20
Cockroaches playin games today…. 🤦🏻‍♂️Let’s see where we end up on this heated day today

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

davidfitz

Regular
A reminder that Sean will be leaving Australia soon as he is "off to another country to make more sales calls" (13:36 mark Episode 5 – BrainChip Investor Podcast Q1 2024)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

KKFoo

Regular
Good afternoon, can anybody who attended the AGM comment about the LLM sentence generating and de noising demo given by Tony Lewis, were they live demos or pre recorded demos? Were they impressive?

Reactions: 5 users
Given Frontgrade Gaisler is based out of Sweden (but a subsidiary of Frontgrade Tech in the US) it'd be great if they had a chat to Sweden's Vinnova.

Brown-bag lunch May 21: Why a neuromorphic computer ecosystem is needed in Sweden​

Organised by: VinnovaDigitally, Digitalt via TeamsTue 21 May 2024 at 12:05-12:45

This seminar explores the transformative potential of neuromorphic computing across sectors, including IoT, edge, wireless communications and cloud computing. It highlights the critical role of technology in advancing AI and supporting the green transition.

Neuromorphic computing mimics the architecture and information processes of the human brain to significantly improve energy efficiency and computational speed in AI and computing. As the energy demands of digital technology continue to increase, neuromorphic solutions offer a disruptive shift towards more sustainable methods. Given the current market trends, the time is ripe for Sweden to develop a strong research and innovation ecosystem in this area.

This session will highlight Sweden's unique funding, with advances in various technical areas such as photonics, memristors and specialized software. Participants will also learn about ground-breaking collaborations and project that are already underway across the country.
The webinar will be held in English.

As Sweden's innovation agency, our work is governed by the Swedish government. We base our work on the global sustainability development goals of the 2030 Agenda adopted by the United Nations.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

CHIPS

Regular
Many thanks to everyone for the information and content of the Annual General Meeting. I am relieved that it was so good, more than we all expected.

The SP in Germany rose by more than 6% this morning, which did not last long though, but did not yet fall into the red. It is currently up 0.64%.

I am looking forward to a good rest of the year.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
"Seed doubts? U r an idiot if u think I am somehow influencing the share price lol I doubt anyone will sell / buy caz of my posts or ur posts"

You have the intelligence of a gnat, if you think what people post on forums, doesn't influence people's sentiment, which is a powerful tool in determining the value of something.

You are literally an imbecile, if you think (which your words suggest) that trolls don't exist and are even paid, for this very purpose (though usually it is to suit their own personal agenda).

So in my estimation, you are either stupid, or a troll.

Which is it?
It's neither!!

He's a
animation workshop GIF by Reuben Armstrong

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Meanwhile, I've been looking into the qieation of whether Valeo uses software NNs with SCALA 3.

Here is a recent patent application which confirms that this probably is the case:

WO2024012928A1 METHOD FOR TRAINING A NEURAL NETWORK 20220712

[0052] The control unit 6 shown in Fig. 2 comprises a processor unit 14 (here also "determination unit") and a memory unit 16.

The control unit 6 is - preferably with

With the aid of software 18, which is stored on the memory unit 16 and is executed with the aid of the processor unit 14, the system is configured to carry out a method described below for determining a position of object surfaces 8 in an environment of a vehicle 1 as a function of the ultrasonic measurement data 10.

The control unit 6 further comprises a detection unit 12 for detecting the ultrasonic measurement data 10 of the ultrasonic sensors 2, in particular those which are inherent in the vehicle or are permanently integrated into the vehicle.

The control unit 6 can in particular output features 22 for defining the position of object surfaces 8 in an environment of the vehicle to the driver assistance system or other systems of the vehicle 1 via an output unit 20.

[0055] The neural network trained with the test vehicle 1' can, for example, be loaded at the end of the production line onto the control unit 6 of the vehicle 1 manufactured on the production line

While this is for ultrasonic parking, it is also consistent with the fact that SCALA 3 does not include NN hardware, and we have been told by Valeo that SCALA 3 comes with inference software.

Now we know that Brainchip have been working with Valeo for several years. We also know that BRN have Akida simulation software which would have been provided to Valeo as part of our JD partnership. As I've mentioned before, the beauty of software is that you are not locked in as you would be with hardware, an important benefit when the technology is in a state of flux. So it is quite conceivable that Valeo have been playing with TENNs software for over a year.

Software is a much quicker time to market.

Being a JD, we will only get paid on sale of the product. Valeo have over $1 billion in forward orders (Stellantis, Toyota, ...), so we may get an inkling of "when $?" by watching the automakers' product releases.
A large part of having a NN solution, whether hardware or software, is the preparation of appropriate models, ie, a trained (manually classified) database of images, in the case of lidar, a database of cloud points. In Valeo's case, this would involve a database of lidar cloud points being classified to identify specific objects, and then adapting this for Akida NN. So the JD milestones would have largely been directed to this task.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

TECH

Regular
I would have assumed a person with such interest that you show in Brainchip would have certainly voted, being such an important vote that it is?
Of course I voted live during the AGM...a number of shareholders need to learn what the word proxy means and why you would choose to engage one.
Thanks for assuming...

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Music to my ears
The only thing that irks me a little with statements like that though is Megachips licence is for 4 years so what % to cashflow positive should that equate to :unsure:

Not sure how long Renesas' was for?

In fairness though and given we know length of dev cycles etc I would expect to be seeing something flow from Megachips in the next 12 mths as the licence would expire round late 2025 or be renewed?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

7für7

Top 20
Good afternoon, can anybody who attended the AGM comment about the LLM sentence generating and de noising demo given by Tony Lewis, were they live demos or pre recorded demos? Were they impressive?
impressive yes!

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom