BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Top 20
The old guy in the meeting was not only asking Management to breech the "forward looking statements" intent, but was actually demanding that he be told the future. It's an unknown country for all of us within the continuum. Yes, our product is Sci-Fi, but we are not yet producing fantasy.
They then ignore the response given them and insist on repeating their impossible to answer question.
I hope some other's took note and realise the futility of such questions.

As far as the blustering would be manipulators and self appointed share holder saviours like the dean's and tj's of the world are concerned, they were strangely silent at their one opportunity of the year to take management to task.
Probably too busy in the kitchen scuttling under the fridge when the lights came on.
I do hope their precious little feelings weren't too badly bruised when Antonio suggested that if they were not happy they could just sell and move on.
Exactly! 🔥

Reactions: 1 users

Tezza

Regular
I didn't read or hear anything substantial that we haven't already been told or read except Sean is confident ( not confident enough to give the quarter). I will continue to hold but I am always sceptical when someone says " I'm not going to lie". Those sort of comments scare me.

Reactions: 5 users
And Sean did say there are some deals heading for the closing stages.
1716264911184.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

hotty4040

Regular
MrRomper, agreed, entirely, so much so, that I would suggest the following >>>

" If you go for the spill, you'd have to be a DILL "

IMHO.......

Akida Ballista >>>>> What a great opening for the AGM, finally some news, was worth waiting ! <<<<<

hotty...

As a matter of interest, did anyone present at the meeting speak/learn about any Dills' in the house today ??.

Seems like it was a rewarding "get together" after all, surprisingly.

And was FF, in the house at all, doing some fact finding ( i.e. doing his thing ) ??

It's all quite upbeat atm, smiles all round, it would seem. Hope it lasts. Keep it "upbeat" comrades, all is not lost.

Anyway.....

Akida Ballista >>>>> Was expecting a worse outcome, but surprised me, and quite a few others too IMHO <<<<<

gltah

hotty...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Seed doubts? U r an idiot if u think I am somehow influencing the share price lol I doubt anyone will sell / buy caz of my posts or ur posts

You prob shouldn't invest if my posts are seeding doubts for u lol

The timelines I expected and sure many of u expected were not met, and I am sick of people pretending they knew it as if it was all planned.

But that being said, I am really glad that they finally admitted that the timeline they anticipated was wrong. I truely hope they will start landing deals soon.

"Let me acknowledge right up front that our revenue numbers are not there yet. The
evaluation and design cycle are longer, deeper, and more complex than we
anticipated as customers plan their strategic roadmaps. However, after hearing my
prepared remarks, hopefully you too will share my conviction that we are a much
stronger and a better positioned company and share my optimism in our near-term
and long-term success."
"Seed doubts? U r an idiot if u think I am somehow influencing the share price lol I doubt anyone will sell / buy caz of my posts or ur posts"

You have the intelligence of a gnat, if you think what people post on forums, doesn't influence people's sentiment, which is a powerful tool in determining the value of something.

You are literally an imbecile, if you think (which your words suggest) that trolls don't exist and are even paid, for this very purpose (though usually it is to suit their own personal agenda).

So in my estimation, you are either stupid, or a troll.

Which is it?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
"Seed doubts? U r an idiot if u think I am somehow influencing the share price lol I doubt anyone will sell / buy caz of my posts or ur posts"

You have the intelligence of a gnat, if you think what people post on forums, doesn't influence people's sentiment, which is a powerful tool in determining the value of something.

You are literally an imbecile, if you think (which your words suggest) that trolls don't exist and are even paid, for this very purpose (though usually it is to suit their own personal agenda).

Which is it?
1716265805358.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Results in. No spill. Everything else carried.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

7für7

Top 20
Looks like the majority is confident! What I also pointed out a few days ago

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Which is it?

or?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Meanwhile, I've been looking into the question of whether Valeo uses software NNs with SCALA 3.

Here is a recent patent application which confirms that this probably is the case:

WO2024012928A1 METHOD FOR TRAINING A NEURAL NETWORK 20220712

[0052] The control unit 6 shown in Fig. 2 comprises a processor unit 14 (here also "determination unit") and a memory unit 16.

The control unit 6 is - preferably with

With the aid of software 18, which is stored on the memory unit 16 and is executed with the aid of the processor unit 14, the system is configured to carry out a method described below for determining a position of object surfaces 8 in an environment of a vehicle 1 as a function of the ultrasonic measurement data 10.

The control unit 6 further comprises a detection unit 12 for detecting the ultrasonic measurement data 10 of the ultrasonic sensors 2, in particular those which are inherent in the vehicle or are permanently integrated into the vehicle.

The control unit 6 can in particular output features 22 for defining the position of object surfaces 8 in an environment of the vehicle to the driver assistance system or other systems of the vehicle 1 via an output unit 20.

[0055] The neural network trained with the test vehicle 1' can, for example, be loaded at the end of the production line onto the control unit 6 of the vehicle 1 manufactured on the production line

While this is for ultrasonic parking, it is also consistent with the fact that SCALA 3 does not include NN hardware, and we have been told by Valeo that SCALA 3 comes with inference software.

Now we know that Brainchip have been working with Valeo for several years. We also know that BRN have Akida simulation software which would have been provided to Valeo as part of our JD partnership. As I've mentioned before, the beauty of software is that you are not locked in as you would be with hardware, an important benefit when the technology is in a state of flux. So it is quite conceivable that Valeo have been playing with TENNs software for over a year.

Software is a much quicker time to market.

Being a JD, we will only get paid on sale of the product. Valeo have over $1 billion in forward orders (Stellantis, Toyota, ...), so we may get an inkling of "when $?" by watching the automakers' product releases.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Which is it?
1000015870.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I really hope Boardroom will make the AGM recording generally available.
Whilst we have the text for the presentation I would really like the chance to revisit the answers to some of the questions put.
Think they will make good reference materials for the ongoing questions that will arise as time passes and people get impatient and testy and pesky again. 🤣
Anyone happen to know if they'll get released?

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I really hope Boardroom will make the AGM recording generally available.
Whilst we have the text for the presentation I would really like the chance to revisit the answers to some of the questions put.
Think they will make good reference materials for the ongoing questions that will arise as time passes and people get impatient and testy and pesky again. 🤣
Anyone happen to know if they'll get released?
I am on my way to AGM
LOYCq5A.gif

I missed it!! waiting for recording ver.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

7für7

Top 20
Funny how some don’t know how to read the results in the HC forum 😂 I bet they voted NO on the spill

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Great result.

Well done to Sean and Antonio today. The AGM was managed professionally and commensurate with our position as industry leaders.

Onwards from here.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
Top Bottom