BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Regular
It is unobjective and misleading to call BrainChip a "dead" or insolvent just because significant revenues haven't yet flowed in. Here are some well-founded reasons that debunk such labels:

Technological Innovation: BrainChip develops neuromorphic processors capable of performing AI tasks more efficiently and faster than conventional processors. This is a highly innovative technology with significant potential across various industries, including automotive, healthcare, and surveillance.

Research and Development: Startups, especially in high-tech fields, require substantial time and resources for research and development. It is normal for such companies to have little to no revenue in the early stages of their existence as they focus on developing and refining their products.

Partnerships and Pilot Projects: BrainChip has already initiated several partnerships and pilot projects with reputable companies and institutions. These collaborations indicate that the technology is recognized and valued, even if it has not yet been monetized on a large scale.

Market Entry Strategies: The commercialization of new technologies can take time, especially when they represent disruptive innovations. BrainChip is working on gaining market acceptance and scaling its products, which is a process that requires careful planning and execution.

Financial Health: Insolvency means being unable to pay off debts. BrainChip has regularly secured funding rounds and received investments, reflecting investor confidence in the company and its technology. This does not indicate insolvency.

Long-Term Perspective: Investments in startups, especially in the technology sector, should be viewed with a long-term perspective. Short-term financial results are not always indicative of a company's long-term success and sustainability.

Therefore, it is illogical and irresponsible to label BrainChip as already said..based on its current financial situation. Such labels ignore the complexity and long-term nature of technological innovations and startups. Additionally, any attempts to portray BrainChip as unstable just because of personnel changes indicate a lack of understanding of the business world. Even in the largest (and successful) companies, executives may leave for various reasons. So, just stop.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Damo4

Regular
It is unobjective and misleading to call BrainChip a "dead" or insolvent just because significant revenues haven't yet flowed in. Here are some well-founded reasons that debunk such labels:

Technological Innovation: BrainChip develops neuromorphic processors capable of performing AI tasks more efficiently and faster than conventional processors. This is a highly innovative technology with significant potential across various industries, including automotive, healthcare, and surveillance.

Research and Development: Startups, especially in high-tech fields, require substantial time and resources for research and development. It is normal for such companies to have little to no revenue in the early stages of their existence as they focus on developing and refining their products.

Partnerships and Pilot Projects: BrainChip has already initiated several partnerships and pilot projects with reputable companies and institutions. These collaborations indicate that the technology is recognized and valued, even if it has not yet been monetized on a large scale.

Market Entry Strategies: The commercialization of new technologies can take time, especially when they represent disruptive innovations. BrainChip is working on gaining market acceptance and scaling its products, which is a process that requires careful planning and execution.

Financial Health: Insolvency means being unable to pay off debts. BrainChip has regularly secured funding rounds and received investments, reflecting investor confidence in the company and its technology. This does not indicate insolvency.

Long-Term Perspective: Investments in startups, especially in the technology sector, should be viewed with a long-term perspective. Short-term financial results are not always indicative of a company's long-term success and sustainability.

Therefore, it is illogical and irresponsible to label BrainChip as already said..based on its current financial situation. Such labels ignore the complexity and long-term nature of technological innovations and startups. Additionally, any attempts to portray BrainChip as unstable just because of personnel changes indicate a lack of understanding of the business world. Even in the largest (and successful) companies, executives may leave for various reasons. So, just stop.
The reasons are correct, but come on 7...

1715915430930.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

7für7

Regular
The reasons are correct, but come on 7...

View attachment 63070
What do you mean “come on 7” I have the feeling you missed the future.. I am a friend of AI I invest in AI and I will use AI … they developed AI for using it. It’s very useful especially if you are working beside and don’t have time to write a whole book regarding trolls etc. you really want to judge me because of that? Welcome in the year 2024… everyone is using AI

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
Thanks 👍. My exact feeling of how we have been treated as shareholders.
Not advice, but decided to pull the trigger this morning, fearing that it may get to below 20c next week. Average loss of around 58%.
Will take it on the chin and will offset future gains. Have been patient for more than 4 years, but the stress finally got to me.
l'll sit it out for now.
GLTAH🙏
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back
No more, no more, no more, no more
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

7für7

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Of course not 😉😉 So since google came out, you and the minority here still make your research via offline newspaper and went to the library right? And you are not using Internet right 😇
What’s google

1715920043777.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
IMG_0432.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular
What do you mean “come on 7” I have the feeling you missed the future.. I am a friend of AI I invest in AI and I will use AI … they developed AI for using it. It’s very useful especially if you are working beside and don’t have time to write a whole book regarding trolls etc. you really want to judge me because of that? Welcome in the year 2024… everyone is using AI

I use generative Ai all the time, and of course I am also a fan of Ai in general, or else I wouldn't be here.
But there is a difference between the meaningless tasks I automate with Ai, and using ChatGPT to write a convincing argument.
Until something changes, generative Ai is still looking to please the user, before being accurate.

But noting your point about trolls, Ai responses is all they deserve so no complaints from me there.

• Love
C'mon 7, Damo's given you the answer in his criticism..

Just use Paraphraser 😉

Let A.I. help you avoid A.I. detection.

20240517_144419.jpg

👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Regular
I use generative Ai all the time, and of course I am also a fan of Ai in general, or else I wouldn't be here.
But there is a difference between the meaningless tasks I automate with Ai, and using ChatGPT to write a convincing argument.
Until something changes, generative Ai is still looking to please the user, before being accurate.

But noting your point about trolls, Ai responses is all they deserve so no complaints from me there.

So if you have no objections to the content aimed at the trolls, you are also using AI all the time and find it worthy of approval overall, why do you have an issue with me using an AI for this? It's like being satisfied with the management's job and the progress they're making, but not welcoming the use of Akida for it... or voting against the management at the annual general meeting... That doesn't make sense to me, but okay...

7für7

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Damo4

Regular
So if you have no objections to the content aimed at the trolls, you are also using AI all the time and find it worthy of approval overall, why do you have an issue with me using an AI for this? It's like being satisfied with the management's job and the progress they're making, but not welcoming the use of Akida for it... or voting against the management at the annual general meeting... That doesn't make sense to me, but okay...

7, I don't have anything against you, my "come on" comment was supposed to be a playful jab, with the image of 100% Ai below it.
I think you might be reading into this one a little too deep, but I'm happy to get specific.
Using ChatGPT to tell us all why Brainchip is a great company is bad practise though. Ai bots are people pleasers, who will create a narrative that sounds close to correct but may not be.

For instance:
"BrainChip has regularly secured funding rounds and received investments, reflecting investor confidence in the company and its technology"

This is just not accurate is it?
They have a Put agreement with LDA capital who can sell on market and return an agreed upon value based on average price over the term period.
I'm not saying I personally take issue with LDA, but many do! This flies in the face of the statement that it "reflects investor confidence".
ChatGPT doesn't understand the funding is not from new/existing investors, but it just assumes and spins a yarn.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

toasty

Regular
The bots are working hard to keep a lid on the SP this arvo..............

• Fire

7für7

Regular
7, I don't have anything against you, my "come on" comment was supposed to be a playful jab, with the image of 100% Ai below it.
I think you might be reading into this one a little too deep, but I'm happy to get specific.
Using ChatGPT to tell us all why Brainchip is a great company is bad practise though. Ai bots are people pleasers, who will create a narrative that sounds close to correct but may not be.

For instance:
"BrainChip has regularly secured funding rounds and received investments, reflecting investor confidence in the company and its technology"

This is just not accurate is it?
They have a Put agreement with LDA capital who can sell on market and return an agreed upon value based on average price over the term period.
I'm not saying I personally take issue with LDA, but many do! This flies in the face of the statement that it "reflects investor confidence".
ChatGPT doesn't understand the funding is not from new/existing investors, but it just assumes and spins a yarn.

I didn't say you have anything against me, and I have nothing against you either... that's why I don't understand this argument.

I think an AI behaves just like a human. It spins a story from a topic it only has a moderate understanding of and draws information from various sources, either in a positive or negative direction depends if you are a TJ or a FF. How is this behavior different from a human's? If you point out an error to the AI, it apologizes. A human would insult you afterward.

• Haha

Damo4

Regular
I didn't say you have anything against me, and I have nothing against you either... that's why I don't understand this argument.

I think an AI behaves just like a human. It spins a story from a topic it only has a moderate understanding of and draws information from various sources, either in a positive or negative direction depends if you are a TJ or a FF. How is this behavior different from a human's? If you point out an error to the AI, it apologizes. A human would insult you afterward.

Who's TJ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

and gifs

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom