BRN Discussion Ongoing

FJ-215

Regular
I donot know anyone calling out explosive sale should be considered a holder or a shorter.
There is a hype created with explosive sales and it ends up favouring the shorters. Moral of story talk sensible and according to situation.
Dyor
I know he still holds a few shares.

Would be very disappointed to find out he is short!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
You do you babe! No one is trying to stop you from voting the way you want to! But please try to understand that your repetitive mantras re a spill are doing absolutely nothing to convince the rest of us to follow suit and shoot ourselves in the bloody foot. We all know that would be a totally shitty idea, especially for me since I'm actually a foot model!
Look guys how passionate she is! She even risks a damage or injury to her most important body part while running for us for better share price! Her foots!!!! Show some respect and like for solidarity! Salute 🫡 bravo! Take a rest

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
You do you babe! No one is trying to stop you from voting the way you want to! But please try to understand that your repetitive mantras re a spill are doing absolutely nothing to convince the rest of us to follow suit and shoot ourselves in the bloody foot. We all know that would be a totally shitty idea, especially for me since I'm actually a foot model!
7qk918ph5uh61.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
I find it very unprofessional of Rob to delete his profile on LinkedIn. If he had the time to delete it he also had the time to write a short appreciation and goodbye message to all previous colleagues, customers, and investors. It is a matter of style! If he has big problems within his family or with his health then why delete the whole thing when other things are more important? It is none of our business, you might say, but his behavior says a lot about the situation and him.

Nandan has an impressive personality therefore I hate to see him leave. I hope we will have a replacement soon.

The worst thing that can happen to us now is the second strike, therefore please think twice when you vote. I do not like Sean, though I do not know his personality and his behavior towards his staff but at the moment we need him to keep everything together.
If the board spills Sean keeps his role as CEO.

It is the non-executives that lose their seat and have to renominate and win their seat back.

Sean is safe no matter the outcome.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
If the board spills Sean keeps his role as CEO.

It is the non-executives that lose their seat and have to renominate and win their seat back.

Sean is safe no matter the outcome.
F—cken excellent. Sean has shown us today that he has adequate sized gonads to lead us forward. . Honestly, if we were left with Rob , after his personal decisions today , we would be eaten alive and spat out . Out with the petals who have no doubt contributed significantly to where we are now and must be reintroduced at a later stage for our appreciation when their contribution has been truly assessed as being of value to the company , but now we need some tough nuts to get existing procrastinators over the line so that we can sleep well at night and make the knockers eat their own words and regret not buying shares when they knew when it was the right time to do so , but were clouded by their own negativity. Those involved with the decision to sell today in my opinion were stupider than stupid . I am loaded to double my shareholding if there is a negative result at the AGM . Decisions that have been already made re revenue will not be effected . We have money and a world necessary product . Nothing can stop us now . Especially a bunch of f-ckwit No voters . Just my opinion but I will reiterate it again . NO voters are pure poison ☠️. And without prejudice I think that there will be a re-rating to the share price before revenue shows up in any asx announcements. Fear not . BRN is firmly in CONTROL.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

LexLuther77

Regular
Clearly Rob didn’t get along with Sean.

This podcast shows how inexperienced Sean is as a CEO and how he doesn’t deserve the money he is getting.

This guy has sent our company back 2 years.

Someone needs to remind Sean that Rob was the only one to sign 2 IP deals.

This podcast shows how inexperienced Sean is as a CEO and how he doesn’t deserve the money he is getting.

I agree with that statement… 😤

• Wow
  • Fire
From page 29 in the AGM notice of meeting.

Not sure what some people don't get.

If they are such astute investors they'd read the NOM and see the below.

Come across more like they expected a quick return....rarely with a spec no matter what industry.

The quick return was the MB spike :rolleyes:

If you were in before that and held (without planning on holding with a number of years to go) then maybe that was probs greed thinking it would go higher or bounce and now trapped?

If got in after the spike then maybe a touch of FOMO?

Some may want a full spill but if they are gunning for Sean...ain't gonna happen.

Not a real fan of his myself yet...jury is out till see something a little more tangible but I'm not totally against him either as there has been network / ecosystem growth and take up by other companies in real work with Akida like EdgX, Ant61 and NVISO.

The other thing is, it's up to those Directors in the spill to decide if they nominate again so people like PVDM may just go stuff it...that's not something I prefer.

"Each of these Directors would be eligible to stand for re-election at the Spill Meeting, however there is no guarantee that they would do so. As Mr Sean Hehir is an Executive Director of the Company, he is excluded from the requirements under the Corporations Act to seek re-election at the Spill Meeting (if held) and will continue to hold office regardless of the outcome of this Resolution or the Spill Meeting (if held)."

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

itsol4605

Regular
Clearly Rob didn’t get along with Sean.

This guy has sent our company back 2 years.

Someone needs to remind Sean that Rob was the only one to sign 2 IP deals.
A customer/company signs an IP deal only if there is a market to sell products with IP inside.

Just to remember...
Ten years were between
– using NVIDIA GPU the very first time for AI (instead of using GPU for an ego shooter)
– until many NVIDIA GPUs were used in huge data centers.

Currently the biggest market for AI are data centers.

Discussions going on that data centers based on NVIDIA GPUs are consuming too much energy!

Discussions going on that data in huge data centers may not safe.

So, the market for Edge AI is just starting very slow and many companies are still waiting for a huge run on Edge AI.

...age of Edge AI will come soon!

MO & DYOR

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

I agree with that statement… 😤

LOL

1000025528.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Motty

Well I’ve just listened to the quarterly investor podcast and sounds like everything is on track. Not sure what all the hullabalo’s about. Sean sounded more confident of success than he has been before. I understand some frustrations people are experiencing but we have been told it takes time, but once your in, your in for years. I think the board is worthy of our support for one more year. If no product progress by then I would expect a sound explanation why not.

Wishing everyone a great weekend and maybe some green tomorrow.
Beers and cheers.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users
I find it amazing that some people don’t give two hoots about the person, they only care about themselves and there investment.
Rob clearly has something major going on in his life,maybe he needs space and time to heal maybe he is suffering
Who knows what’s happening in his life other than him.
I just wish him well, and that he is ok moving forward.

• Love
Reactions: 35 users

Mws

Regular
I find it amazing that some people don’t give two hoots about the person, they only care about themselves and there investment.
Rob clearly has something major going on in his life,maybe he needs space and time to heal maybe he is suffering
You write Rob clearly has something major going on and then further down you follow up with who knows what’s happening in his life. What a dumb post

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CHIPS

Regular

How do you know? It is a guess like all others.

I actually do not care, I wish him well, but he is not a friend and he does not care about how I am or you or any of us. Yes, I do care about my money, of course, why shouldn't I? It is an investment made with hard-earned money, nothing else! Should I now feel bad about it?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love

charles2

Regular
Has Brainchip ever been priced better?

Probably not so putting aside fear and trepidation I've sprung for almost 15k more BRCHF.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

nannapat

Regular
WELCOME TO THE SHIT SHOW 🥳 BYO 🍾

Lets bring a few practicalities to the forefront, Analyse the Australian environment let alone the rest of the world.

1. INTEREST RATES

2. COST OF HOUSING / RENT

3. INFLATION

4. GROCERIES

5. ELECTRICITY/ GAS / INSURANCE. (everyday cost of living)

6. BUSINESS BANKRUPTCY / CLOSURES (this has a huge flow on effect)

Since the end of 2021 and beginning of 2022 moving forward the above has had a severe impact on the way companies and manufacturers view the world wide economy, they are aware consumers are struggling with the cost of day to day living let alone having the extra discretionary spending $‘s for the latest toy / gadget / upgrade , they are being very cautious within this precarious economic environment.

xxx

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Regarding the two employees which left.

First info regarding this matter starts on page 4051 of this thread.

Was noticed by @IloveLamp , on March 26th 2024 , that Rob's info had disappeared from view.
Post no. #81011.

This reply to the matter was interesting in light of yesterday's news.

@mrgds , post no. #81054.
1714667266935.png

Also of intrest , when this was discovered , other Chippers located a company called...

Wavious.com

Wavious LLC

This company , from memory, also listed Nandan as also working with them.....at the time

Certainly feels like this pair were , are in cahoots on something together for well over a month.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Sally Atkinson

Register here for next week's Edge Impulse and BrainChip webinar with David Tischler! We'll be focusing on Image Classification with Akida 🚀

AND Brainchip

WEBINAR May 6: Join David Tischler from Edge Impulse as he demonstrates building an image classification model using the BrainChip Akida Edge AI Development Kit and Edge Impulse platform.

Learn dataset curation, algorithm creation, and deployment to the Akida Raspberry Pi Enablement Platform. Discover the transition from prototyping to production-ready hardware for computer vision tasks.

Register: https://lnkd.in/guwF-8NS

Edge Impulse Webinar-Low-Power Image Classification With the BrainChip Akida Edge AI Enablement Platform​

Join David Tischler from Edge Impulse as he demonstrates building an image classification model using the BrainChip Akida Edge AI Development Kit and Edge Impulse platform. Learn dataset curation, algorithm creation, and deployment to the Akida Raspberry Pi Enablement Platform. Discover the transition from prototyping to production-ready hardware for computer vision tasks.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

KiKi

Regular
Morning Chippers,

Regarding the two employees which left.

First info regarding this matter starts on page 4051 of this thread.

Was noticed by @SharesForBrekky , on March 26th 2024 , that Rob's info had disappeared from view.
Post no. #81035.

This reply to the matter was interesting in light of yesterday's news.

@mrgds , post no. #81054.
View attachment 62075

Also of intrest , when this was discovered , other Chippers located a company called...

Wavious.com

Wavious LLC

This company , from memory, also listed Nandan as also working with them.....at the time

Certainly feels like this pair were , are in cahoots on something together for well over a month.

Regards,
Esq.

Rob is also part of Wavious staff since April 29, 2024.
  • Job Title Sales and Channel Leadership. GTM and Business Development. Global and Regional Experience

Lies, a lot of lies … by BrainChip 😂

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
Have not seen cheek distention like that since Dizzy Gillespie.

View attachment 62009
WoW, I'm thrilled, what beautiful music! You have really a good taste.
...I heard a study in a science podcast of the University of Innsbruck published at Science Report before I read your post about how song lyrics are becoming more and more simple minded in the last 40a. Better to dispense with words in these times and let the music flow.
Thanks again, I will listen to it more closely, didn't know him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom