BRN Discussion Ongoing

TECH

Regular
Akida Edge AI Box shipment dates to be communicated by tomorrow, according to https://shop.brainchipinc.com/products/akida™-edge-ai-box

View attachment 61820
View attachment 61821

Good morning,

I to was thinking about this, I have been checking VVDN website regularly but still nothing that I can see, but the shipment dates may
not necessarily be published, only communicated directly by email to the pre-order customers with regards their specific order and
location on the globe....this could possibly be the current situation in my opinion.

Regards...Tech.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

MegaportX

From the good guys.☹️

1714423384999.png

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Rach2512

Regular

Any thoughts on this?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

DK6161

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Yes I think Apple is definitely working with us. Sean will reveal this in the AGM.

Definitely not advice.
Apple we should be in with all the 3 year lead hype Or are we a lemon ?. One would assume if Apple are announcing in June then we should have a some kind of agreement with someone by now.

Last edited:

Cardpro

Regular
I have nothing against different opinions. But what some people are trying to do here (the ones you're now trying to defend) is to influence others with their negativity. It's not just a normal opinion, it’s more like: "SAY NO IN THE VOTING... I VOTE NO! COME ON, WHO'S WITH ME? Say NO!" That's manipulating... all that's missing are pitchforks and torches like in the dark ages during the witch hunts!

And I'm not pushing, I just won't let the grumps take over here! I never said "AKIDA IS INVOLVED IN EVERYTHING RELATED TO AI!!! BUY SHARES... BUY ALL THE SHARES, COME ON, COME ON"
Don't exaggerate by accusing me of something that's not true. Many have put me on ignore because I was too anti-brainchip in some statements... such as when I said I don't like it when everything related to AI is immediately associated with BrainChip. As you can see, I'm not a pusher! Over and out

Lol, just read what wrote earlier. Like you mentioned, ranting and complaining here won't really affect the stock price so don't be too scared lol

I'm writing because I am frustrated as I can't understand how they can spend so much money yet still not land any new IP deals. They keep insisting that the timeline for landing IP deals takes long long time and say it asif the investors haven't waited for long time but I'm puzzled by the years-long gap since our last deal. If we were able to sell two years ago with fewer partnerships, supporting fewer ecosystems, and somewhat inferior product, why can't we secure any new contracts now? We joined multiple eco systems, formed partnerships, etc. It reminds me of BrainStudio, fpga/accelerator IMO

I truely hope, perhaps in couple of months or even in years time, you tell me "see? I was right!!"...

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Like i mentioned yesterday, 2.3 mil Restricted stock units for doing what?

1714433781548.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
  • Haha

toasty

Regular

View attachment 61831
Agreed. Don't feel like I can support this continued process of reward with no idea of why its being given. Info on why is long overdue, particularly as "watching the financials" doesn't tell us anything - except that there's no visible commercial results forthcoming.

And another thought, do these guys generate budgets? Don't remember ever hearing about that?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Kachoo

Regular

View attachment 61831
If you read the report no senior management are receiving these shares. It's likely for the employees. Maybe they have achieved some performance measurement.

This is not reflecting my disappointment on many other aspects of what had happened so far

Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
Agreed. Don't feel like I can support this continued process of reward with no idea of why its being given. Info on why is long overdue, particularly as "watching the financials" doesn't tell us anything - except that there's no visible commercial results forthcoming.

And another thought, do these guys generate budgets? Don't remember ever hearing about that?
Maybe related to the number of new ecosystem partners. Maybe related to Akida 2.0 success, maybe related to the number of new engagements leading to new projects. Maybe related to the successful implementation in a space project. What about cost management while trying to close deals. These are just off the top of my head.
There are many reasons why bonuses are paid and not just related to the CEO. The board need to sign off against predetermined measures, not just on a whim.
Those here who are ranting, have a point to a degree, especially relating to timelines. However, the thought put in by some is almost none existent, and demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of the business.
The same with looking for ASX announcements. The company has been warned re: fluff announcements. Companies can no longer put out market sensitive announcements without some financial figures. So they update the ASX on their operations, partnerships through commentary on quarterlies, semi-annual and annual reports. It’s the world we live in.
In my humble opinion, the team have done an exceptional job to get us to where we now are and I firmly believe there is huge internal pressure to sign off on deals. I believe the company is being well run and being well positioned not to be a Beta.
How the hell do we attract top executives if we are a tinpot company!
As always DYOR.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

manny100

Regular
No to sack the board now is to give us some hope of a change of direction between 2-3years of money left to draw down. I tend to disagree with what percentage it will take to give the board a shake. Not every board change brings disaster sometimes shares do go up after a board spill. Sometimes it’s seen as a huge positive. Sean himself said Judge me by the financials well I have. He won’t give us a timeline to judge him by So what are we to do. There is no use changing the board once we have run out of money therefore hopefully by doing so the management when the money has run out. Have they told us anything we can gage future earning on NOPE how many units of the products they have to sell on their website NOPE, What are the milestones that have to be reached before bonus are paid NOPE all easy questions to answer won’t disclose anything behind NDA’S.
Last time I questioned the loveable TD about their bonuses and what they had done to warrant them,he hung up on me. On a shareholder with just over 500k of shares BUNCH OF ENTITLED 69ers
Sean has said 2025 during an investment presentation for revenue.
A complete spill would see a lot of management go so we would be back to square 1.
Also the industry, clients and the market would see us as unstable.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

DK6161

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom