IloveLamp

Top 20
1000015144.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

rgupta

Regular
Nice one and informative. Shows the growth and admiration in space but could be equally good on earth.
Dyor

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Watch this

Longshot...What if after MB liked our Akida so much they reached out to NVIDIA and asked them to built a AI chip and Blackwell/Thor/Drive is born, because someone has to build it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TECH

Regular

Mikhail chose AKD 1000 to be the test bed for his robotic brain in space, I WONDER WHY ?

Not because he was being romantic or showing extreme loyalty to another young Australian start-up, but because NO OTHER COMPANY
currently has the capabilities that the Akida architecture delivers, if the testing confirms what Mikhail believes it will, will that lead to
adopting our 2nd generation IP into his future projects, I say yes.

Just listening to him, he reminds me of Peter, he has a clear vision, he isn't selfish as he has told me in a Linkedin message how he would
like more companies to work in together for the benefit of all, Peter has a similar view with his "Beneficial AI" stance for humanity as a
whole, not driven by self greed.

The more I think about Brainchip, the more I realize that this journey in many ways, hasn't even really begun, hence the feeling many of
us have with regards the seemingly slow pace of progress, BUT that view could almost be described as delusional.

If this is the path that any company has to travel to create disruptive, game-changing technology, well the truth is, ALL companies will take
just as long as us I'm thinking to get a solid foothold.

Purely my views.

Tech :rolleyes:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

7für7

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Loving all the beneficial features listed here, presumably while not explicit, our chipper in there doin the grunt (efficiently) in the background ……

IMG_1576.jpeg

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

NASA mission will drive a Toyota Lunar Cruiser on the Moon​

That's one small drive for a car, one giant leap for a car maker.

Ben Zachariah
Ben Zachariah
11:0016 April 2024

NASA mission will drive a Toyota Lunar Cruiser on the Moon
View 2 images
PhotoIcon

The Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) has signed an agreement with the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to supply a vehicle for the next human mission on the Moon – developed by Toyota.
Japan's Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology Masahito Moriyama met with NASA Administrator Bill Nelson last week to sign the agreement which will see JAXA "design, develop, and operate a pressurised rover for crewed and uncrewed exploration on the Moon".
Toyota has been working with JAXA since 2019 on a 'Lunar Cruiser', with help from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, and is expected to deliver the vehicle by 2031 ahead of the planned 'Artemis' mission in 2032.

The Lunar Cruiser is essentially an electric motor home, with the ability to sustain life in a pressurised environment – allowing the crew to take off their spacesuits – for up to one month, including one lunar night (14 days), with up to eight hours of driving each day for six days in a row.
The rover will also have autonomous driving capability while navigating a completely unknown off-road terrain, using LiDAR to avoid craters and rocks.

NASA mission will drive a Toyota Lunar Cruiser on the Moon
View 2 images
PhotoIcon

In the proposal for the Lunar Cruiser, the vehicle would use 'Regenerative Fuel Cells' (RFC) to help sustain life onboard, combined with solar panels.
Water would be fed to an electrolysis unit during the day (powered by solar), which would turn the water into hydrogen and oxygen. The oxygen would provide clean air to breathe, while the hydrogen would be converted to electricity at night via fuel cells – which produce water as a byproduct, ready to be sent to the electrolysis unit in the daytime.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is helping develop the electrolysis unit due to its experience in marine technology.

While the crews will be swapped out, the Lunar Cruiser is expected to have an operating life of approximately 10 years, with the aim to travel 100,000 across the Moon's surface.
"Through Artemis, NASA will land the first woman, first person of colour, and its first international partner astronaut on the Moon, make new scientific discoveries, and explore more of the lunar surface than ever before for the benefit of all."

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000015147.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

rgupta

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This company Neo4J does really smart things with GenAI:

https://neo4j.com/

At the bottom of the home page there are several links, one of which under Learning is "Executive Insights", but if you do the old trick of rubbing a pencil over the page, underneath it says "Idiots Guide".

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
If they’re looking to disrupt undersea connections then the right warhead detonated at the right altitude could take out our satellites too I believe. Of course they take everyone’s out. It’s non selective to a degree.

Interesting times ahead; it’s no wonder the markets down atm.

These troubling times will surely drive Defence innovation faster which might help us if we survive.

I feel sorry for the children. The kids wouldn’t know how to communicate via speech let along drive with a Gregory’s on their lap (instead of GPS). 🤪

As per my ramblings yesterday here’s our just released National Defence Strategy.

Sobering and hopefully produce results to ensure we can maintain our country’s safety.

Lots of spending; both short and long term.

Many areas Brainchip could assist with and obtain revenue;

Here’s a few examples;

1713323240258.png

1713323333051.png

1713323400843.png

1713323454869.png

1713323569246.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
This company Neo4J does really smart things with GenAI:

https://neo4j.com/

At the bottom of the home page there are several links, one of which under Learning is "Executive Insights", but if you do the old trick of rubbing a pencil over the page, underneath it says "Idiots Guide".
1713322292278.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Wags

Regular
I'm interested to know peoples thoughts on why, traditionally, the BRN financial reports are left to the end of the allowable time frame. This is a genuine question? and not biased to be positive or negative.
Is there a strategic reason? or just everyone is so busy.
I would have thought that with modern accounting systems, an up to-date financial report would be available, pretty much at call. Maybe allow a few days for international juggling or clearing between timezones, offices and currencies.
I would also have thought, that the very key management, irrespective of their physical location, would have their finger very much on the pulse, so individual commentaries could be pre prepared in draft, pending any changes or exceptions.
With the current timing having an AGM in the very near term, and an LDA capital call in play, I cant help but just scratch my head about this.
If the financial news is good, wouldn't you want that info in the marketplace as soon as practicable, likewise, if the news is not so good, again, wouldn't it be beneficial to rip the bandaid off, get the report out, and then focus on positive news.
From what I read, our staff are all flat out, and sales are travelling and attending trade fairs all over. I am definitely not questioning anyones ethic or effort, like I said, its a genuine question.
Im not a techie, nor a lawyer. Just a believer and an investor.
I have been, and continue to be, the optimist. I still feel that revenue will just appear out of the blue, and that some of these "partnerships" and NDA's somehow get around or defer the announcement of an IP licence and the licence fee. As I have said in the past, call me naive, but thats what I think.
Interested in others thoughts and views.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
I know Dolphin as been discussed before and I've posted previously on their neuromorphic front end for voice & sounds, which I think may involve analog of some style from reading other bits on them but maybe coupled with neuromorphic.

Prev post on their mixed signal with the neuromorphic front end.

I also posted previously on LEAT & Cote d'Azur Uni link up and the evaluation of SNN using Akida and note the contacts,
Benoît Miramond, Andrea Castagnetti
LEAT Lab – University Cote d'Azur / CNRS are the same as in the below recent Dolphin release.

Prev post on LEAT.

Would like to believe and trust that Dolphin will get exposure to and insight into Akida via this new relationship if they haven't already.

Mar 27, 2024

Dolphin Design announces the signature of an Industrial Chair with 3IA Côte d’Azur​

Early February, during the event WAICF in Cannes (France), Vincent Huard, CTO at Dolphin Design, has signed the first Industrial Chair with 3IA Côte d’Azur, for a 4-year period.

This is a new collaborative tool for research and innovation, placed here in the context of Edge AI for low-energy artificial intelligence. The chair is headed by Benoît Miramond, who is also head of LEAT’s eBRAIN neuromorphic engineering group. It includes the integration by the company of a researcher from Université Côte d’Azur, Dr Andrea Castagnetti.

“The collaboration with Dolphin Design, which involves a 3IA Côte d’Azur Chairholder, has naturally evolved into an Industrial Chair contract. This has enabled us to refine the contours of our collaboration offer so that it meets the needs of companies. To date, we have around ten companies on the Côte d’Azur interested in an Industrial Chair-type collaboration”, explains Charles Bouveyron, Director of the Institut 3IA Côte d’Azur.

For Dr Vincent Huard, CTO at Dolphin Design, this is a win-win partnership. In the field of on-board AI for robotics, the aim is to combine Dolphin’s circuit design skills with the research that the UCA laboratory is involved in.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Lowest volume day for a while 🤔

Reactions: 5 users
Wonder if this of any interest / importance to be involved with.

Saw this on one of my random searches.

Screenshot_2024-04-17-11-42-50-37_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Clicked on and there are a few known names in the list including this one.

#BrainChip | Akida IP solution | Enabling improved edge ML accuracy and on-device learning with extreme energy efficiency | Fully digital, neuromorphic, event-based AI engine | On-device learning abilities | Minimizing the need for cloud retraining | Executing spatial-temporal convolutions handling 3D and 1D data | Supporting low-power implementations of vision transformers | Akida developer ecosystem | Enabling both AI experts and newcomers to quickly deploy disruptive edge AI applications​

What is the Yocto Project?

The Yocto Project (YP) is an open source collaboration project that helps developers create custom Linux-based systems regardless of the hardware architecture.

The project provides a flexible set of tools and a space where embedded developers worldwide can share technologies, software stacks, configurations, and best practices that can be used to create tailored Linux images for embedded and IOT devices, or anywhere a customized Linux OS is needed.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'm interested to know peoples thoughts on why, traditionally, the BRN financial reports are left to the end of the allowable time frame. This is a genuine question? and not biased to be positive or negative.
Is there a strategic reason? or just everyone is so busy.
I would have thought that with modern accounting systems, an up to-date financial report would be available, pretty much at call. Maybe allow a few days for international juggling or clearing between timezones, offices and currencies.
I would also have thought, that the very key management, irrespective of their physical location, would have their finger very much on the pulse, so individual commentaries could be pre prepared in draft, pending any changes or exceptions.
With the current timing having an AGM in the very near term, and an LDA capital call in play, I cant help but just scratch my head about this.
If the financial news is good, wouldn't you want that info in the marketplace as soon as practicable, likewise, if the news is not so good, again, wouldn't it be beneficial to rip the bandaid off, get the report out, and then focus on positive news.
From what I read, our staff are all flat out, and sales are travelling and attending trade fairs all over. I am definitely not questioning anyones ethic or effort, like I said, its a genuine question.
Im not a techie, nor a lawyer. Just a believer and an investor.
I have been, and continue to be, the optimist. I still feel that revenue will just appear out of the blue, and that some of these "partnerships" and NDA's somehow get around or defer the announcement of an IP licence and the licence fee. As I have said in the past, call me naive, but thats what I think.
Interested in others thoughts and views.
Hi Wags.
Of course I don't friggen know but my 2 cents is that this report is one where they have the most leeway as to the timing of its release.
In theory, virtually everything else just drops as it occurs.
So, being able to be somewhat strategic here, I would assume that news that may be perceived negatively is held back for as long as possible in the hope of being able to ameliorate its impact by either an amending final (after the event) line or a follow up announcement in short order, coming from a late breaking positive development such as a new IP sign on etc.
If it were positive news they may want to run it as close to the upcoming AGM as possible as they know the shine wears off pretty quick these days, and they also know they are running up against another strike, which at the least would be distracting.
It would certainly help to remove any shakes in their hand when they are reaching for those RSU's. 🤣
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom