BRN Discussion Ongoing

rgupta

Regular
Yes, but if we were able to find 2 companies to sign, why can't we find another few for over 2 years when we have better products, ecosystems, compare to before?
Again I assume the company direction changed since Sean joined. We are looking out for bigger goals than just smaller achievements and make share holders happy and make money and run away.
If you remember the reason quoted for firing of LDN was company was looking for someone from tech background. Then again last year when you were listening to Antonio one thing come out loud and clear software was the limiting factor for brainchip hardware.
The things I consider
1. What the partners are saying about brainchip
2. Recruitment of Nandan and Lewis is a big positive to me.
3. Versatility of technology where it becomes compatible with whole of arm product line.
But then getting impatient will only work against you.
To me yes a technology is here and it takes time to make right choices and do it correctly and to me instead of all the noise and everything I am comfortable with the process.
If you have to build a solid building you have to dig it deep for foundation work and to me Sean is doing that foundation work for brainchip.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
If this was to happen it will be fantastic for Elon Musk's Starlink. Everyone will be on that instead.

Disrupting internet comms though would really shake up societies. Yes, AI that are standalone like Akida would certainly benefit.

If they’re looking to disrupt undersea connections then the right warhead detonated at the right altitude could take out our satellites too I believe. Of course they take everyone’s out. It’s non selective to a degree.

Interesting times ahead; it’s no wonder the markets down atm.

These troubling times will surely drive Defence innovation faster which might help us if we survive.

I feel sorry for the children. The kids wouldn’t know how to communicate via speech let along drive with a Gregory’s on their lap (instead of GPS). 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
As I mentioned on Sunday, the whole market is in the red. This isn't a BrainChip thing... so, in my opinion, everything is cool. Unless things really escalate with Iran... then tom&dean comes into play 😂. Keeping our cool once again... all the things we go through... Corona... Ukraine... now Iran.
Now I am not one for conspiracy theories but has anyone noticed the ever since we all had an injection for Covid that everyone wants to kill each other. What did they inject into our bodies??

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

7für7

Regular
Now I am not one for conspiracy theories but has anyone noticed the ever since we all had an injection for Covid that everyone wants to kill each other. What did they inject into our bodies??
And who is your target in this case? 🫥ask for the fbi

As I mentioned on Sunday, the whole market is in the red. This isn't a BrainChip thing... so, in my opinion, everything is cool. Unless things really escalate with Iran... then tom&dean comes into play 😂. Keeping our cool once again... all the things we go through... Corona... Ukraine... now Iran.
Bunch of apes with weapons over there..

Reactions: 2 users

7für7

Regular
Bunch of apes with weapons over there..
This makes it more dangerous IMO

1713256705811.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀

View attachment 60885 View attachment 60886
1713256939694.png

MEDIATEK 510 BLOCK DIAGRAM

1713257062978.png

https://www.mediatek.com/iot/products/genio-510

1713257236257.png

https://www.mediatek.com/iot/documents?productRange=728066
https://mediatek-marketing.files.svdcdn.com/production/documents/MTK_MT8370_Genio_510_EVK_User_Guide_v1.0.pdf?dm=1704315636

Tensilica VP6 processor with AI Accelerator (AIA or MDLA– MediaTek Deep Learning Accelerator)

____
other product, but:

"Dream Chip Technologies Demonstrates Superior Power Efficiency with Automotive Driver Assistance SoC on GLOBALFOUNDRIES 22FDX® Technology

Cadence’s Tensilica VP6 and fabricated on GLOBALFOUNDRIES 22FDX FD-SOI Platform.

The chip offers high performance image acquisition and processing capabilities and supports AI / Neural Network (NN) vision operation with a total of 1 TOPS at 500 MHz on 4 parallel engines. With all functions including quad-core Arm® Cortex®-A53, Tensilica DSPs, and INVECAS’ LPDDR4-Interfaces activated, the SoC shows single digit power dissipation without the need for forced cooling, which is of significant importance for embedding in automotive environments."

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

cosors

👀
Hmm could the be us (urghh)

Mr Markus May from SKF asks:
Hello Mr Brückner, that sounds fantastic. Is the low temperature and energy saving achieved by a "neural network"? Thank you very much for your feedback

_______

1713260495709.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Attachments

• 1000015121.jpg
    1000015121.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

jtardif999

Regular
Again I assume the company direction changed since Sean joined. We are looking out for bigger goals than just smaller achievements and make share holders happy and make money and run away.
If you remember the reason quoted for firing of LDN was company was looking for someone from tech background. Then again last year when you were listening to Antonio one thing come out loud and clear software was the limiting factor for brainchip hardware.
The things I consider
1. What the partners are saying about brainchip
2. Recruitment of Nandan and Lewis is a big positive to me.
3. Versatility of technology where it becomes compatible with whole of arm product line.
But then getting impatient will only work against you.
To me yes a technology is here and it takes time to make right choices and do it correctly and to me instead of all the noise and everything I am comfortable with the process.
If you have to build a solid building you have to dig it deep for foundation work and to me Sean is doing that foundation work for brainchip.
I liked your post but to be clear, LDN wasn’t fired, he fired his hands in a Xmas tree accident and decided to call it quits. Also he did have a technical background, prior to BRN LDN was president and CEO of Exar a semiconductor company listed on the NYSE.

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000015127.jpg

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 44 users
"Although coverage with 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccine rapidly reached >95% in adults in Australia by late 2021 (1), by December 4, 2022, uptake had slowed and plateaued at much lower levels for 2 doses among children 5–15 years of age (52.1%) and for boosters among adults (72.4% for dose 3 and 44.3% for dose 4) (1)"

They claim greater than 95% of Australians had 2 doses, which I think is bull, because I personally know several who didn't.
I think the numbers were fudged (at the time) to encourage further uptake (although Australian uptake was high).

But anyway, I take exception to your statement of "we all" 😛

Now I'll go hide, before Frangipani tries to clip me around the ears again 🤐..

Let's hope some "sound" minds prevail in Israel.

I can just feel our customers have their hands in their pockets, reaching for their wallets, we don't need another major conflict right now, else they whip them out again..

That and even the remote possibility of WW3, isn't that palatable..

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

CHIPS

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Toulouse​

The French city of Toulouse has a long tradition in the aviation industry and is the headquarters of the European aircraft manufacturer Airbus .

✈️ ✈️ ✈️ 🎉🤑🤑🤑🤑
Airbus, was/is one of our customers, from the ol BrainChip Studio and BrainChip Accelerator days..

20240417_001708.jpg

If you believe Tony Dawe's statement, of "Once a customer, always a customer" then they still are..

I don't think they are on FactFinder's list though 🤔..
But then they may have not been on the list, that he initially queried the Company about..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Tothemoon24

Regular
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

MDhere

Regular

Toulouse​

The French city of Toulouse has a long tradition in the aviation industry and is the headquarters of the European aircraft manufacturer Airbus .

✈️ ✈️ ✈️ 🎉🤑🤑🤑🤑
I will visit there in October. :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Watch this

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
That sounds very promising imo

Reactions: 3 users