BRN Discussion Ongoing

jtardif999

Regular
Good morning all,

Over the last year or two I have posted links to Accenture Global Solutions Patents that have us in the artwork, or more to the
point, Akida Neural Processor mentioned, interestingly Accenture has recently mentioned Brainchip for the first time that I can
recall, anyway it certainly sounds promising, make of it what you will.

The link below is the latest one which is dated only 4 days ago, 21 March 2024

‘trained to predict’ suggests this is Akida2 imo.

Reactions: 10 users

ndefries

Regular
Ok this is nice but they are referring akida just as an example how I understand it. It doesn’t mean anything for me. It’s like I have to explain someone the similarities of my product with others? Or do i misunderstand ? It’s maybe because English is mit my mother language 🧐
i think the point is that their solution relies on neuromorphic so much that it is part of the process description. Sure they could be using a research chip to build their product but more likely they have incorporated Akida into the prototype. This is the benefit of first mover advantage and having a commercially available chip.

It was also very helpful that we had Accenture CTO globally on the podcast series last year which shows the relationship is there.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Reactions: 8 users

jtardif999

Regular
Ok this is nice but they are referring akida just as an example how I understand it. It doesn’t mean anything for me. It’s like I have to explain someone the similarities of my product with others? Or do i misunderstand ? It’s maybe because English is mit my mother language 🧐
The abstract describing how it learns suggests it could only be Akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Regular
i think the point is that their solution relies on neuromorphic so much that it is part of the process description. Sure they could be using a research chip to build their product but more likely they have incorporated Akida into the prototype. This is the benefit of first mover advantage and having a commercially available chip.

It was also very helpful that we had Accenture CTO globally on the podcast series last year which shows the relationship is there.
Thanks. Let’s wait and see the financials 🤐

Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular

ndefries

Regular
Thanks. Let’s wait and see the financials 🤐
haha sometimes i close my eyes and picture this moment. It would solve a lot of problems.

• Haha
  • Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
Good morning all,

Over the last year or two I have posted links to Accenture Global Solutions Patents that have us in the artwork, or more to the
point, Akida Neural Processor mentioned, interestingly Accenture has recently mentioned Brainchip for the first time that I can
recall, anyway it certainly sounds promising, make of it what you will.

The link below is the latest one which is dated only 4 days ago, 21 March 2024

Nice early find Tech. They haven't published the drawings yet.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

jtardif999

Regular
The abstract describing how it learns suggests it could only be Akida.
Publishing the patent could be a sign for an impending IP deal; let’s hope 🤓

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Publishing the patent could be a sign for an impending IP deal; let’s hope 🤓
Hi jtard,

Publishing the patent document is part of the Patent Office administrative procedure. Patent applications are routinely published after 18 months from first filing. Sadly, it does not foreshadow a deal.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Extract​

Accenture Buying New York Firm That Counts Apple, Google As Clients​

BY JOSEPH F. KOVAR
JANUARY 10, 2024, 3:07 PM EST
Work & Co, a provider of product design and brand strategy for some of the biggest names in tech-focused businesses, will become part of Accenture Song, a group within Accenture that focuses on product and user experience design and technology.

Global IT solutions provider Accenture this week unveiled plans to acquire Work & Co, a digital design and technology company, and make it part of its Accenture Song digital experience business.
New York-based Work & Co, with nearly 400 employees, brings to Accenture a wide range of skills around brand strategy, product strategy, design, business intelligence, generative AI, data science, and user experience.
It also brings Accenture, ranked No. 1 in CRN’s 2023 Solution Provider 500, increased access to such clients as IKEA, Gatorade, Apple, Disney, Airbnb, and Google.

Accenture said Tuesday that Work & Co is slated to become part of Accenture Song. Accenture Song, formerly known as Accenture Interactive, is aimed at helping clients accelerate growth and value via a combination of product and experience design, technology, media and marketing strategies, and orchestration of campaigns, content, and channels.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 11.58.05 am.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Extract​

Accenture Buying New York Firm That Counts Apple, Google As Clients​

BY JOSEPH F. KOVAR
JANUARY 10, 2024, 3:07 PM EST
Work & Co, a provider of product design and brand strategy for some of the biggest names in tech-focused businesses, will become part of Accenture Song, a group within Accenture that focuses on product and user experience design and technology.

Global IT solutions provider Accenture this week unveiled plans to acquire Work & Co, a digital design and technology company, and make it part of its Accenture Song digital experience business.
New York-based Work & Co, with nearly 400 employees, brings to Accenture a wide range of skills around brand strategy, product strategy, design, business intelligence, generative AI, data science, and user experience.
It also brings Accenture, ranked No. 1 in CRN’s 2023 Solution Provider 500, increased access to such clients as IKEA, Gatorade, Apple, Disney, Airbnb, and Google.

Accenture said Tuesday that Work & Co is slated to become part of Accenture Song. Accenture Song, formerly known as Accenture Interactive, is aimed at helping clients accelerate growth and value via a combination of product and experience design, technology, media and marketing strategies, and orchestration of campaigns, content, and channels.

View attachment 59818
We’re going to need a bigger bank 🏦 😂

• Haha

TopCat

Regular
IMG_0062.jpeg

IMG_0063.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 85 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi 7fur7,

Maybe you're suffering from the occupational hazard on this thread - information overload.

Accenture said this about Akida last week:

https://brainchip.com/neuromorphic-computing-making-space-smart/

Neuromorphic Computing: Making Space Smart​

Published Mar 19, 2024
Eric Gallo, Sr. Principal,
Future Technologies R&D, Accenture Labs
Neuromorphic computing emulates neurons and synapses in the brain to process information, offering low power, low latency, and data sparsity benefits for edge computation. Accenture Labs demonstrated a 3-5x reduction in system power using BrainChip’s Akida neuromorphic accelerator for audio recognition tasks compared to CPU and GPU. Other companies—including BrainChip, Intel, and Synsense—have developed digital neuromorphic silicon chips, with BrainChip, and Synsense offering commercial processors. These chips are still in v1 and v2, with increasing performance expected as they mature. Startups like EDGX and Neurobus are exploring neuromorphic computing hardware and software designs for space. Intel’s Loihi processor has already been validated in space, and neuromorphic cameras are operating on the ISS as part of the Falco Neuro Project. BrainChip’s Akida recently launched on SpaceX Falcon 9. These efforts are laying the groundwork for widespread implementation of neuromorphic technologies in space applications.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Wags

Regular
Hi Skutza.
In my opinion you have a valid position and I think most of us here would have preferred earlier evidence of traction and revenue and more signed contracts already.
It is indeed frustrating just how long it's all taking and many of us assumed we would have been further progressed by now.

For many, until we have tangible results in the form of contracts and revenue and the concomitant increasing share price that should induce, there will be an element of doubt about the Companies viability, our products usefulness and/or our current managements ability to succeed.
All these factors are discussed and used as ammunition by both the yay and nay sayer's.

However, none of us, who are not privy to the actual situational awareness of an employee of the company, can ever really know just "where we are at", at any given point in time.

For all you or I know, they may have 15 contracts in various stages of negotiation in the hands of lawyers as we speak.
Some of them may be revealed tomorrow, or in six months time or they maybe still 12 to 18 months away from being revealed.
From the outside, trying to look in, we can only speculate.

The whole field is evolving rapidly and what we are offering is merely a component whose utility and worth is still being evaluated by current real world users.
It appears the properties and expertise of our product should find a place in some "initially" niche areas at the edge (notably space), but it may turn out that our "killer app" is still a gleam in some inventors eye currently studying both Akida and the larger field at one of our University partnerships.
None of us can ever really "know" this.
Some "dots" will turn to dust and others like a searching axons tendril may snag our Moby Dick. 🤣

I guess what I'm saying is, that we as investors, are unfortunately, always going to be somewhat "in the dark" when it comes to the hard data we would wish to have access to in helping us in making our individual determinations to Buy, Hold or Sell, and that ultimately we rely upon our management and our BOD's to run the show on our behalf.

For each of us, our investment here will have differing repercussions according to our individual circumstances and must be evaluated accordingly, along with our judgement of our managements competence and ability to both steer and build our company.

So, whilst apparently, we have not at this stage achieved sufficiently desired results, are you satisfied with the known strategy in place, building out the ecosystem and partnerships with other known players in the field?
Given that this moves much of the determination of product release dates to other Company's decision maker's and the shrouding of much of our combined activities behind NDA's, just what timeframes are acceptable to you, personally?

These are all valid questions that will vary from one individual investor to another, each according to their appetite for risk versus their savouring of reward.
Until, and if, we reach that point of "knowing" we are all just guessing and the weight we allow lists and icebergs is not fixed by any authority in stone.
Personally, I'm still on the bus, but I will admit to being not quite so one eyed as in the past.
But hey, you do you. 🤣
Well said Hop.
Yes, the timeframe is painful, and patience and trust can really test some. As you say, it just depends on peoples circumstances. When that hockey stick appears in revenue, thats when I will start planning a holiday, and Oh, I need a holiday.
Just my own simple opinion, I think we have been told all we need, if you can apply some patience and trust.
1711332599629.png

"WATCH THE FINANCIALS"

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

7für7

Regular
Hi 7fur7,

Maybe you're suffering from the occupational hazard on this thread - information overload.

Accenture said this about Akida last week:

https://brainchip.com/neuromorphic-computing-making-space-smart/

Neuromorphic Computing: Making Space Smart​

Published Mar 19, 2024
Eric Gallo, Sr. Principal,
Future Technologies R&D, Accenture Labs
Neuromorphic computing emulates neurons and synapses in the brain to process information, offering low power, low latency, and data sparsity benefits for edge computation. Accenture Labs demonstrated a 3-5x reduction in system power using BrainChip’s Akida neuromorphic accelerator for audio recognition tasks compared to CPU and GPU. Other companies—including BrainChip, Intel, and Synsense—have developed digital neuromorphic silicon chips, with BrainChip, and Synsense offering commercial processors. These chips are still in v1 and v2, with increasing performance expected as they mature. Startups like EDGX and Neurobus are exploring neuromorphic computing hardware and software designs for space. Intel’s Loihi processor has already been validated in space, and neuromorphic cameras are operating on the ISS as part of the Falco Neuro Project. BrainChip’s Akida recently launched on SpaceX Falcon 9. These efforts are laying the groundwork for widespread implementation of neuromorphic technologies in space applications.
Thanks Diogenese ! I understand all of this. I was just trying to understand why some are so excited. BrainChip and Loihi were mentioned as neuromorphic processors. So far, nothing extraordinary. I don't need to be told that BrainChip is a top product. I know that and everyone else here too… Everyone has only tested Akida so far or is still doing so. I will only jump for joy when positive quarterly numbers come out or a clear announcement that includes a license. Everything else is just more praise. I trust the management and the team. Let’s see what’s next

Reactions: 7 users

skutza

Regular
Well said Hop.
Yes, the timeframe is painful, and patience and trust can really test some. As you say, it just depends on peoples circumstances. When that hockey stick appears in revenue, thats when I will start planning a holiday, and Oh, I need a holiday.
Just my own simple opinion, I think we have been told all we need, if you can apply some patience and trust.
View attachment 59821
"WATCH THE FINANCIALS"
I would like to thank all in the forum for actually considering a conversation on all things Akida and be respectful. Not all have ulterior motives to question Management. We all hold shares in a company and its in our best interest to question, consider and act on these discussions. Maybe we are just around the corner of a big deal. Maybe we will never see another! I can't see the future but I stay invested because I believe that in time we will. Anyone that holds without this would be foolish.

Yes we will watch the financials and the market will react accordingly. Partnerships are great, lets hope some of them start to pay for that privilege, or maybe they already are? Good luck all, look forward to good discussion when needed.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
Top Bottom