BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
Don’t like the share price. Vote for a second strike on the directors. That will work 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Don’t like the share price. Vote for a second strike on the directors. That will work 😆
john-c-reilly-sigh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

skutza

Regular
This shit almost makes me want to sell. Maybe I have invested into a meme stock.......

I guessed around an hour max before someone writes a comment and embarrasses us all.

1711107525109.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Kachoo

Regular
"I'm not sure if Sean is talking smoke or stating facts with the decision not to tape 2.0 as it would compete against its customers"

I'd like to see the transcript and context of what was said again, as I don't think it was said quite like that..

Also, I believe it was said, that potential customers of AKIDA 2.0 IP, were satisfied with the demonstration of the technology in AKD1000 and AKD1500, to proceed with negotiations.

As far as Time goes, I think this is just unfortunately, how long these things take..

There is plenty falling into place and I believe good things to come, are just around the corner.

We're on the cusp man! The cusp!
It was said that they did not need to prove 2.0 as 1000 was the proof you are correct with that.

Well let's rocket lol

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

Looking forward to meeting you at the up-coming AGM. Boy did we have a great time last year!

It's so good that you are excited about the year ahead, and that you have taken some difficult decision this year. I'm so glad that rotter Stevens was given the boot, let me tell you (even though he was a good dancer - what was it? The limbo?)

But this brings me to the reason for my email. We can only okay remuneration based on achieved results and not the effort expended.

These are difficult times, and well, we all need to tighten our belts. I realize that you have a grand plan to sell only IP and not chips, as this would maximize our profit down the tack. But we are not down the track yet, as I'm sure you'll agree.

If only you had decided to manufacture a small batch of our most powerful Akida2 variant, we might have signed off on a new licensing agreement that would have paid for the manufacturing, and a big pile of remuneration for you. But you stuck to your guns and stayed true to your word!

Your firm approach is commendable, except that your remuneration bonus will need to be delayed until your planned super-revenue can be realized.

Sadly we can not postpone your remuneration bonus, unless this is something that you organize. We can only vote on what you put before us.

Thus it is with profoud regret that we must vote down this year's bonus even though it will cause some chaos in the office and on the ASX. But then shares do what shares will do. But just imagine what we can do for you next time!
1711108433683.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

7für7

Regular
This shit almost makes me want to sell. Maybe I have invested into a meme stock.......

I guessed around an hour max before someone writes a comment and embarrasses us all.

View attachment 59709
Yeah… better you sell you meme Daimler stock shares! They are getting ridiculous from time to time !

skutza

Regular
Probably you posting that rubbish

• Haha

7für7

Regular
Most of investors here don’t care about if a anonymous person who is frustrated about the stock price is willing to sell (but unfortunately can not because he bought at all time high) or thinks he is invested in a meme stock. Very simple

charles2

Regular

Intel : and Arm Team Up​

March 22, 2024 at 11:09 am EDT
Stuart Pann (right), Intel senior vice president and general manager of Foundry Services, greets Rene Haas, CEO of Arm, at the Intel Foundry Direct Connect event on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2024, in San Jose, California. (Credit: Intel Corporation)
What's New: Intel and Arm have signed a memorandum of understanding that finalizes the Emerging Business Initiative, their collaboration to support the startup community. The initiative builds on the April 2023 multigeneration agreement to enable chip designers to build low-power compute system-on-chips (SoCs) on the Intel 18A process. Together, the companies will provide essential intellectual property (IP) and manufacturing support, while also making financial assistance available, to foster innovation and growth for startups developing a range of devices and servers built on Arm-based SoCs and manufactured by Intel Foundry. The Emerging Business Initiative was announced last month at Intel Foundry Direct Connect in San Jose, California.
"Intel Foundry and Arm share the belief that for technology to benefit everyone, the building blocks of innovation must be available to anyone. Startups play a crucial role in bringing the great promise of transformations like AI to reality. The Emerging Business Initiative provides a path for new companies to leverage leading-edge Arm-based SoCs and Intel Foundry's global manufacturing capabilities to make their ideas real."
-Stuart Pann, Intel senior vice president and general manager of Foundry Services
Why It Matters: AI is transforming every aspect of how people work and live. Just as mobile and cloud computing drove waves of innovation and new businesses, the AI era opens verdant, uncharted territory for new companies to innovate, create new business models and deliver unprecedented value to end users. But AI can only realize its true potential if everyone has access to it, so Intel and Arm are collaborating on the Emerging Business Initiative to open doors for new companies to bring their bold ideas to life.
About the Intel-Arm Relationship: The Emerging Business Initiative is the latest example of the growing relationship between Intel Foundry and Arm. The companies have worked together for years to help enable the ecosystem. In addition to the April announcement, in August 2023 the companies announced an agreement to accelerate the development and implementation of Arm-based SoCs on the Intel 10 nanometer process.
Rene Haas, chief executive officer of Arm, said, "AI growth depends on giant leaps in compute, efficiency and scalability, and our industry must create on-ramps for the startup community to share in these advancements. Our collaboration with Intel Foundry through the Emerging Business Initiative enables the next generation of innovators to bring their ideas to life and define the next waves of breakthrough innovation."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

MDhere

Regular
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

Looking forward to meeting you at the up-coming AGM. Boy did we have a great time last year!

It's so good that you are excited about the year ahead, and that you have taken some difficult decision this year. I'm so glad that rotter Stevens was given the boot, let me tell you (even though he was a good dancer - what was it? The limbo?)

But this brings me to the reason for my email. We can only okay remuneration based on achieved results and not the effort expended.

These are difficult times, and well, we all need to tighten our belts. I realize that you have a grand plan to sell only IP and not chips, as this would maximize our profit down the tack. But we are not down the track yet, as I'm sure you'll agree.

If only you had decided to manufacture a small batch of our most powerful Akida2 variant, we might have signed off on a new licensing agreement that would have paid for the manufacturing, and a big pile of remuneration for you. But you stuck to your guns and stayed true to your word!

Your firm approach is commendable, except that your remuneration bonus will need to be delayed until your planned super-revenue can be realized.

Sadly we can not postpone your remuneration bonus, unless this is something that you organize. We can only vote on what you put before us.

Thus it is with profoud regret that we must vote down this year's bonus even though it will cause some chaos in the office and on the ASX. But then shares do what shares will do. But just imagine what we can do for you next time!
Who is "We"?

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

CHIPS

Regular
I don't recall having seen this in February ...

Extract:

1711127828327.png

Renesas Electronics has developed embedded accelerator technology for low power edge AI without the need for a heatsink.​

The dynamically reconfigurable processor (DRP-AI) developed by Renesas was shown at the ISSCC conference in the US this week for processing lightweight edge AI models for vision-based robotic application.

The heterogeneous architecture sees the DRP as an accelerator working with a microcontroller core. Renesas produced a prototype of an embedded AI-MPU with these technologies and confirmed its high-speed and low-power-consumption operation. A test chip achieved 130TOPS of performance and power consumption of 23.9 TOPS/W with a 0.8 V supply without needing a heatsink.

Significantly reducing heat generation will contribute to the spread of automation into various industries, such as the robotics and smart technology markets. These technologies will be applied to the Renesas RZ/V series of ARM A55-based microcontrollers for vision AI applications.

This is one of several edge AI technologies that Renesas is developing for edge AI in embedded chips for different end markets. It also has a deal with Brainchip for higher performance edge AI IP.

The severe restrictions on heat generation, particularly for embedded devices, are driving higher performance and lower power consumption are required in AI chips.

Renesas optimized the DRP-based AI accelerator (DRP-AI) for pruning, which can omit calculations that do not significantly affect recognition accuracy. However, it is common that calculations that do not affect recognition accuracy randomly exist in AI models. This causes a difference between the parallelism of hardware processing and the randomness of pruning, which makes processing inefficient.

By analyzing how pruning pattern characteristics and a pruning method are related to recognition accuracy in typical image recognition AI models (CNN models), we identified the hardware structure of an AI accelerator that can achieve both high recognition accuracy and an efficient pruning rate, and applied it to the DRP-AI design.

Software was also developed to reduce the weight of AI models optimized for this DRP-AI. This converts the random pruning model configuration into highly efficient parallel computing, resulting in higher-speed AI processing.

This flexible N:M pruning technology can dynamically change the number of cycles in response to changes in the local pruning rate in AI models, allows for fine control of the pruning rate according to the power consumption, operating speed, and recognition accuracy required by users.

This reduces the number of AI model processing cycles to as little as one-sixteenth of pruning incompatible models and consumes less than one-eighth of the power.

Robot applications require advanced vision AI processing for recognition of the surrounding environment while motion judgment and control require detailed condition programming in response to changes in the surrounding environment where CPU-based software processing is more suitable than AI-based processing.

The challenge has been that CPUs with current embedded processors are not fully capable of controlling robots in real time.

The DRP runs an application while dynamically changing the circuit connection configuration between the arithmetic units inside the chip for each operation clock according to the processing details. Since only the necessary arithmetic circuits operate even for complex processing, lower power consumption and higher speeds are possible.

For example, SLAM (Simultaneously Localization and Mapping), one of the typical robot applications, is a complex configuration that requires multiple programming processes for robot position recognition in parallel with environment recognition by vision AI processing.

Renesas demonstrated operating this SLAM through instantaneous program switching with the DRP and parallel operation of the AI accelerator and CPU, resulting in about 17 times faster operation speeds and about 12 times higher operating power efficiency than the embedded CPU alone.

www.renesas.com

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

CHIPS

Regular
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
BrainChip's innovative technology is inspired by the complex neural pathways of the human brain. As applications and use-case solutions continue to evolve, new realms of innovation are unlocking and expanding. Join us in shaping the future of Hashtag#AI. https://lnkd.in/gUGhvCvb Hashtag#EdgeAI Hashtag#neuromphic

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

View attachment 59720
Although a potential „rival“ to Brainchip, I already got curious when I was checking Innatera the last time they where mentioned as MiG capital also where early investors of BioNTech. So I just see this as further confirmation of neuromorphic computing at the edge getting ready for prime time and getting considered of value throughout a lot of different type of fields and also investing entities.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TECH

Regular
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

Hi Iseki,

Maybe you could share how you came to get Sean's email address ?

One persons view or definition of progress or success can vary widely once you have a room full of different personalities.

I personally see great progress, year on year, is that reflected in the here and now, possibly not to many and that all leads back to
that great rebalance in ones life......personal choice, you make personal choices daily, as does the Board.

Akida ♥️ Tech

• Love
Reactions: 31 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Looks like we have a massive fan over at GOOGLE and interestingly liked an nvidia blackwell post in-between a bunch of brn posts...........

1000014419.jpg
1000014422.jpg
1000014425.jpg
1000014428.jpg
1000014431.jpg
1000014433.jpg
1000014435.jpg
1000014440.jpg
1000014437.jpg
1000014442.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Looks like we have a massive fan over at GOOGLE and interestingly liked an nvidia blackwell post in-between a bunch of brn posts...........

View attachment 59721 View attachment 59722 View attachment 59723 View attachment 59724 View attachment 59725 View attachment 59726 View attachment 59727 View attachment 59728 View attachment 59729 View attachment 59730
1000014444.jpg
1000014446.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

View attachment 59709
I took the liberty to send Tony an email last week myself asking him toward to Sean at his convenience which was from a much more respectful angle letting Sean know we all love him down under and very much appreciate the master piece he is laying out for the foundations for a successful BRN.
I also let Tony know we are aware of how the pests are stinking up social media which we are fumigating on a daily basis. 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Iseki

Regular
Hi Iseki,

Maybe you could share how you came to get Sean's email address ?

One persons view or definition of progress or success can vary widely once you have a room full of different personalities.

I personally see great progress, year on year, is that reflected in the here and now, possibly not to many and that all leads back to
that great rebalance in ones life......personal choice, you make personal choices daily, as does the Board.

Akida ♥️ Tech
Hi @CHIPS ,

Clearly my post is just for fun. But it points out the obvious. That the direction of the company which is to tell OEM's who want to use Akida based sensor systems to go to Renesas who also will sell you their own proprietary chip that can do the job, is suicide. Let's make a batch ourselves to show it can be done.

If, as a shareholder, you want to see our technology flourish, then we need to get it out there and not just have it available as IP that you can go off and build yourself.

Do you want to be selling Corolas or Morgans?

Your post is basically saying that the board should be making personal choices, and that we shareholders have only the personal choice of investing or not. But this is not the case. This is wrong on every level. Mostly on the level that says we should all, board members and shareholders alike be enlightened about the progress of our company.

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom