BRN Discussion Ongoing

McHale

Regular
I am honestly sick of people labelling any genuine question as "downramping". This place is definitely a cult.
We have been waiting for decent revenues for years and deserve to ask questions.
@DK6161, Don't know who you are, or for that matter how long you have been invested, and further on that matter who it is that you deserve to ask questions of ?????

This place has been described as a cult before, but if you are feeling sick, it would be better if you weren't sick here - that might be messy; and the cultish ones would probably prefer it if you didn't vomit on them.

I honestly hope you are feeling better soon, as some of us wait patiently for decent revenues (look at last 4C), in the meantime there are some cult members here who refuse to stop doing their excellent research, so please excuse their generous sharing of such during your illness.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

MrRomper

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
I see Design & Reuse China promote our products too....they do know they probs can't have them though hey.... :LOL:

Screenshot_2024-03-22-15-24-25-13_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Iseki

Regular

CHIPS

Regular
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

Looking forward to meeting you at the up-coming AGM. Boy did we have a great time last year!

It's so good that you are excited about the year ahead, and that you have taken some difficult decision this year. I'm so glad that rotter Stevens was given the boot, let me tell you (even though he was a good dancer - what was it? The limbo?)

But this brings me to the reason for my email. We can only okay remuneration based on achieved results and not the effort expended.

These are difficult times, and well, we all need to tighten our belts. I realize that you have a grand plan to sell only IP and not chips, as this would maximize our profit down the tack. But we are not down the track yet, as I'm sure you'll agree.

If only you had decided to manufacture a small batch of our most powerful Akida2 variant, we might have signed off on a new licensing agreement that would have paid for the manufacturing, and a big pile of remuneration for you. But you stuck to your guns and stayed true to your word!

Your firm approach is commendable, except that your remuneration bonus will need to be delayed until your planned super-revenue can be realized.

Sadly we can not postpone your remuneration bonus, unless this is something that you organize. We can only vote on what you put before us.

Thus it is with profoud regret that we must vote down this year's bonus even though it will cause some chaos in the office and on the ASX. But then shares do what shares will do. But just imagine what we can do for you next time!

It's a joke, isn't it?!

Just For Laughs Cat GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Thank you so much! Any clue as to the bacvking music? Erik Satie?

Reactions: 3 users

mrgds

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Iseki

Regular
Hey Wilzy123, You do know, I hope, that you are not superior to the people whose images you post? AI can never fix your self loathing, but hopefully accepting these people into your heart, will be the beginning of a journey for you to uncover something lost, a better you inside yourself. Yes, they look funny, but they are not inferior to you and you should love them and look up to them like a brother or sister.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Top 20
The point is that some here think that just because they've invested a few bucks here, they have the right to pass judgment on a board member. They think they can assess whether they're doing a good job or not, and can strip them of any bonus just because the stock price doesn't meet their expectations. However, the stock price is not really decisive and often does not reflect the actual condition of a company. They have achieved great things and everyone is waiting for the future. And I'm not talking about tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but about one or two years. Some people's investment horizon leaves something to be desired. Yes, I sometimes post nonsense, but only because I associate this with fun and see it as a pastime. I'm not as obsessed as some and I don't stress out every day about the stock price. I am aware of my risk... I am convinced... I see progress. If it doesn't work out in the end, I'll just have to accept it. I'm not a member of the board and I don't work for BrainChip either. I have invested and hope to get a piece of the pie. That's all. And thanks to everyone who takes the trouble to dig up news every day. Have a nice weekend

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

Looking forward to meeting you at the up-coming AGM. Boy did we have a great time last year!

It's so good that you are excited about the year ahead, and that you have taken some difficult decision this year. I'm so glad that rotter Stevens was given the boot, let me tell you (even though he was a good dancer - what was it? The limbo?)

But this brings me to the reason for my email. We can only okay remuneration based on achieved results and not the effort expended.

These are difficult times, and well, we all need to tighten our belts. I realize that you have a grand plan to sell only IP and not chips, as this would maximize our profit down the tack. But we are not down the track yet, as I'm sure you'll agree.

If only you had decided to manufacture a small batch of our most powerful Akida2 variant, we might have signed off on a new licensing agreement that would have paid for the manufacturing, and a big pile of remuneration for you. But you stuck to your guns and stayed true to your word!

Your firm approach is commendable, except that your remuneration bonus will need to be delayed until your planned super-revenue can be realized.

Sadly we can not postpone your remuneration bonus, unless this is something that you organize. We can only vote on what you put before us.

Thus it is with profoud regret that we must vote down this year's bonus even though it will cause some chaos in the office and on the ASX. But then shares do what shares will do. But just imagine what we can do for you next time!
The point is that some here think that just because they've invested a few bucks here, they have the right to pass judgment on a board member. They think they can assess whether they're doing a good job or not, and can strip them of any bonus just because the stock price doesn't meet their expectations. However, the stock price is not really decisive and often does not reflect the actual condition of a company. They have achieved great things and everyone is waiting for the future. And I'm not talking about tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but about one or two years. Some people's investment horizon leaves something to be desired. Yes, I sometimes post nonsense, but only because I associate this with fun and see it as a pastime. I'm not as obsessed as some and I don't stress out every day about the stock price. I am aware of my risk... I am convinced... I see progress. If it doesn't work out in the end, I'll just have to accept it. I'm not a member of the board and I don't work for BrainChip either. I have invested and hope to get a piece of the pie. That's all. And thanks to everyone who takes the trouble to dig up news every day. Have a nice weekend
Yes thank you everyone for this weeks research it is very much appreciated indeed.
Go Brainchip

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

JoMo68

Regular
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

Mmmm, not my sentiments…

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

DK6161

Regular
@DK6161, Don't know who you are, or for that matter how long you have been invested, and further on that matter who it is that you deserve to ask questions of ?????

This place has been described as a cult before, but if you are feeling sick, it would be better if you weren't sick here - that might be messy; and the cultish ones would probably prefer it if you didn't vomit on them.

I honestly hope you are feeling better soon, as some of us wait patiently for decent revenues (look at last 4C), in the meantime there are some cult members here who refuse to stop doing their excellent research, so please excuse their generous sharing of such during your illness.
Don't get me wrong. I do appreciate the hardworking members that do great research for all of us, but there are select few that are so defensive and arrogant when it comes to any slight negative opinions given by fellow shareholders.

Reactions: 4 users

Getupthere

Regular
Unfortunately in the real world of business they have not successfully achieved anything since the last AGM.

No new IP deals is a fail IMO.
Let’s see what they can do in the next 2 months leading up to the next AGM.

I couldn’t care less if the share price is at 15 cents or it’s at 50 cents.

Don’t be fooled.

We are the shareholders and as shareholders we need results, that’s the real world ladies and gentleman.

IMO they have had 4 years since the release of the original chip and they have had enough time to turn tyre kickers into buyers.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
But the share price can still be A$1.00 by the end of next week right? 🤔 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Top 20
But the share price can still be A$1.00 by the end of next week right? 🤔 ...
Sure! But it wouldn’t change my investment horizon 🫡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Sure! But it wouldn’t change my investment horizon 🫡😂
In all reality, if we had a decent IP contract drop Monday.
The share price would be past a buck, before Friday 😉..

I don't care if they have to wine, dine and get them laid!
But let's get these deals signed!

A bit of old fashioned business acumen, goes a long way.

• Fire
  • Haha

Kachoo

Regular
In all reality, if we had a decent IP contract drop Monday.
The share price would be past a buck, before Friday 😉..

I don't care if they have to wine, dine and get them laid!
But let's get these deals signed!

A bit of old fashioned business acumen, goes a long way.
I'm not sure if Sean is talking smoke or stating facts with the decision not to tape 2.0 as it would compete against its customers.

1. I see it like this if this talk is bs the have nothing absolutely nothing. No money to tape no buyers. His term would be up pretty quick.

2. If we have a significant customer that they do not want to compete with well we should be informed or see it on the financials and I mean this year.

3. If we have no customer and I was Sean I would tape the chip and sell it to customers that would actually pay us.

This wait is been long I hope we know soon.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000014411.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
I'm not sure if Sean is talking smoke or stating facts with the decision not to tape 2.0 as it would compete against its customers.

1. I see it like this if this talk is bs the have nothing absolutely nothing. No money to tape no buyers. His term would be up pretty quick.

2. If we have a significant customer that they do not want to compete with well we should be informed or see it on the financials and I mean this year.

3. If we have no customer and I was Sean I would tape the chip and sell it to customers that would actually pay us.

This wait is been long I hope we know soon.
"I'm not sure if Sean is talking smoke or stating facts with the decision not to tape 2.0 as it would compete against its customers"

I'd like to see the transcript and context of what was said again, as I don't think it was said quite like that..

Also, I believe it was said, that potential customers of AKIDA 2.0 IP, were satisfied with the demonstration of the technology in AKD1000 and AKD1500, to proceed with negotiations.

As far as Time goes, I think this is just unfortunately, how long these things take..

There is plenty falling into place and I believe good things to come, are just around the corner.

We're on the cusp man! The cusp!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Top Bottom