BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
I see nothing but blue sky
I know we get very little by way of ASX Ann"s, but to read BRN stating things like " WE ARE EMBEDDING OUR IP IN EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE " gives me alot of reassurance that there is plenty going on that we haven"t fully been made aware of yet.
Screenshot (89).png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users

MrNick

Regular
🤔 you probably misunderstood or you post it for an other reason. You know, our brainchip is not this brain chip.
Having owned BC shares since 2015 and a seasoned investor I feel I may understand my reasons for posting intimately. Thank you for your concern though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Top 20
Having owned BC shares since 2015 and a seasoned investor I feel I may understand my reasons for posting intimately. Thank you for your concern though.
Yes me too. But explain me please maybe I can learn something. Because I can not see any connection between “brain chips” and the discussion regarding protecting human mind using this kind of chips, and our akida brainchip.

Reactions: 2 users

Go Thomas, a great advocate !!

IMG_1489.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

Go Thomas, a great advocate !!

View attachment 59594
Love your enthusiasm Thomas but this is very old news from years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

charles2

Regular
Has the Fool playing the Fool lit the fuse.

If so, thank you. You are a good Fool. And not just a Fool for a Day.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
OMG, my hamstrings!

I'm gonna pay for this tomorrow!!!

funny-animated-gifs-basically-the-same-thing-as-a-really-hairy-child-walking-a-dog.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Anybody knows something the reason why it shoot up today?
Same reason it shoot down yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 39 users

charles2

Regular
Anybody knows something the reason why it shoot up today?
Clearly it is because Bravo has stopped monkeying around and is finally running her dog-gone ass off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Is this another contender to the list of companies as Brainchip akida does get a mention in this report!?

1710983437061.png

1710983417137.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Afternoon Buena suerte :) ,

Oldie but a goldie.

Cristian Axenie’s Post​

View profile for Cristian Axenie
Cristian Axenie
Technische Hochschule Nürnberg/Nuremberg Institute of Technology
5mo Edited

Proud to lead team NeurOHM from Technische Hochschule Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm towards winning the second place in the Pedestrian Detection Competition of tinyML Foundation. Our solution, Spiking Perception and processing for Intelligent Detection of pEdestrians on urban Roads (SPIDER) accurately detected and tracked pedestrians and bikers, while preserving their privacy, on the streets of Nuremberg day and night only using 5W. #neuromorphic sensing and processing made by SPICES Lab Thanks to BrainChip for the Akida Board!
View organization page for tinyML Foundation
tinyML Foundation

Regards ,
Esq.
15,022 followers
5mo Edited
The winners of the #tinyMLHackathon Pedestrian Detection Challenge 2023 have been announced by Matt Mahan, Mayor, City of San Jose. Congratulations to all the participants for their impressive effort and hard work! We also extend our gratitude to the judges Kwabena Agyeman Yu Kitamura Jesse Mintz-Roth Ho Nguyen Ravishankar Sivalingam David Tischler, MSIM for their guidance and support throughout the process and a special thanks to Mark Hanson and the Sony team. #tinyML #Hackathon #PedestrianChallenge #SanJose #AI Leopard Imaging Inc. KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology) Technische Hochschule Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm Kamilya Smagulova Diego Augusto Silva Ayan Shymyrbay Cristian Axenie Cliff Cheng Leon Luo Anzhi (Adrian) C.) Evgeni Gousev Edge Impulse Victoria Chrzaszcz Thomas Basikolo
  • No alternative text description for this image

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

TopCat

Regular
Hi All,

I know I'm supposed to be going for a long run but I couldn't help but notice this comment from Luc Terrenoire on Valeo's recent linkedin post re Scala 3. See comment highlighted in blue below.

1. So, who is Steerlight and are we working with them?

View attachment 59579

2. The artilce below describes how Stellantis is investing in the French startup with a "innovative on-chip LiDAR developed by a firm called SteerLight. SteerLight is a spinoff of the French CEA-Leti technology center.

3. Further to the above, Valeo has previously been in collaboration with CEA to demonstrate how neuromorphic chips can be applied in LiDARs.

View attachment 59587

4. From an earlier post you can see all of the parters and details regarding the EU funding grant called ANDANTE.
I came across Andante last year. Here's the link to their info and an article on working with valeo

Screenshot_20240321_123027_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
At least the buy/sell ratio has levelled off. 🤞🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

JoMo68

Regular
This is certainly a tree shake before tomorrow's FOMC in which it is expected the FED will keep interest rates steady or a very outside chance that they will increase them.

There is nearly a 0% chance that they will lower interest rates, so shorters are pretty safe knowing that and eventually increasing their positions in companies with high potential so they can mop up later.

Also the Motley Flipfacers are at it again so retail may have sold down in the last two hours of trading as well.

Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN)​

The Brainchip share price is down over 7% to 32 cents. Investors have been hitting the sell button today after global semiconductor giant Nvidia Corp (NASDAQ: NVDA) announced its new Blackwell artificial intelligence chips. The company spent an estimated US$10 billion on the research and development budget for the processor. It's possible now that some investors are finally realising that Brainchip has almost zero chance of competing with the giant given its shoestring budget. Sam Altman, CEO of OpenAI, commented: "Blackwell offers massive performance leaps, and will accelerate our ability to deliver leading-edge models. We're excited to continue working with NVIDIA to enhance AI compute."
Is it just me, or is Micklepenis starting to sound like he has a personal vendetta and losing all objectivity!?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

Two things Just caught my attention.....

A , BrainChip just exceeded yesterdays high by $0.015

B , Australia has just grown the World's Largest Blueberry.
YouTube·CBC News: The National·20 Mar 2024
YouTube

The mind boggles

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom