So ARM is using "Poseidon"

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-415447

NVIDIA is bringing Jetson "THOR"

AMD
is using "SPARTAN"

And MICROSOFT is bringing out "ATHENA"

then we have .........AKIDA.........

Anyone else see a pattern developing??

Yeah, Lets hope its not one of Homer's tragedies!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
As I was doing my daily linkedin searched for the worlds most amazing neuromorphic technology, I cam across this post, and yes it is 3 months old, but does mention Brainchip. Is it just mean, or do others find the image quite amusing :)
It reminds me of something high school boys used to draw on the plastic chairs!

1710969209078.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Frangipani

Regular

AMD
is using "SPARTAN"

I actually see a (g)odd one out: Thundering Thor is wielding his hammer Mjölnir in Norse, not in Greek mythology…

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I actually see a (g)odd one out: Thundering Thor is wielding his hammer Mjölnir in Norse, not in Greek mythology…
Thanks frangi 😅 whoops

Back to trippin then

1000012512.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Frangipani

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Frangipani

Regular

View attachment 59572

Since when do engineers at the Immenstaad Airbus site construct time machines?! 🤔 Aren’t they supposed to be building those six Galileo G2 satellites and other stuff instead?

A blast into the past 💥 in such a time machine is pretty much the only reason not involving any intoxicating substances I can think of why Thomas Hülsing would post a link to a more than four year old (!!!) article on Brainchip… 😱

@Sirod69, please text Thomas in your WhatsApp group ASAP: “Step back into that time machine immediately - believe it or not, a pandemic is about to unfold! 🦠 😷

4C18BF65-A949-4B8F-9A96-635803A7B2A6.jpeg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

MrNick

Regular

AMD
is using "SPARTAN"

It’s all Greek to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
I see nothing but blue sky

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

7für7

Top 20
Looks like bravo do what she have to do! 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi All,

I know I'm supposed to be going for a long run but I couldn't help but notice this comment from Luc Terrenoire on Valeo's recent linkedin post re Scala 3. See comment highlighted in blue below.

1. So, who is Steerlight and are we working with them?

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 10.18.06 am.png

2. The artilce below describes how Stellantis is investing in the French startup with a "innovative on-chip LiDAR developed by a firm called SteerLight. SteerLight is a spinoff of the French CEA-Leti technology center.

3. Further to the above, Valeo has previously been in collaboration with CEA to demonstrate how neuromorphic chips can be applied in LiDARs.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 10.34.44 am.png

4. From an earlier post you can see all of the parters and details regarding the EU funding grant called ANDANTE.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

7für7

Top 20
Hi All,

I know I'm supposed to be going for a long run but I couldn't help but notice this comment from Luc Terrenoire on Valeo's recent linkedin post re Scala 3. See comment highlighted in blue below.

View attachment 59579

2. The artilce below describes how Stellantis is investing in the French startup with a "innovative on-chip LiDAR developed by a firm called SteerLight. SteerLight is a spinoff of the French CEA-Leti technology center.

3. Further to the above, Valeo has previously been in collaboration with CEA to demonstrate how neuromorphic chips can be applied in LiDARs.

View attachment 59587

4. From an earlier post you can see all of the parters and details regarding the EU funding grant called ANDANTE.
Yes ok thank you very much… BUT THE SHAREPRICE JUST DROPPED FROM 33c to 32c BECAUSE OF THIS POST MA’AM!!! 🧐

Yeah… you better run.. that’s right

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Yes ok thank you very much… BUT THE SHAREPRICE JUST DROPPED FROM 33c to 32c BECAUSE OF THIS POST MA’AM!!! 🧐

Yeah… you better run.. that’s right

Watch out world, here I come!

tumblr_ldwtz5oZzw1qfdgpto1_400.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

hotty4040

Regular
Hi All,

View attachment 59579

View attachment 59587

Interesting Bravo for sure.

I'm also interested in seeing BRAINCHIP having a "long run" shortly, and hopefully a "strong long run" preferably.........

Akida Ballista >>>>> hang in there 'chippers' somethings approaching, isn't it ? <<<<<

hotty...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

7für7

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom