BRN Discussion Ongoing

This is an assessment from our chart technicians in the German forum, can anyone here confirm this? Can you work with charts at Brainchip or does that not carry weight? Thank you in advance.

"Good morning everyone. As long as we don't break the last high at 0.535, I see it similarly to Melle, that the current counter-movement is only the B wave and after completion the C wave will follow. If the C wave starts from the small top tonight at 0.405, the target of the C wave would be around 0.235, which also roughly corresponds to the 78.6% retracement of the last rise, which would still be a healthy correction. However, what bothers me about this target is that it is below the MA200 in the Daily and also below the MA50 in the weekly, which is less favorable. Alternatively, the current correction low of 0.315 has already reached a healthy target level and has also reacted positively to it, so it could continue to rise directly. The moving averages in the RSI on a 4-hour basis and on a daily basis, however, show bearish tendencies, with room for improvement in the weekly. It's best to keep an eye on the two levels 0.315 and 0.535. A break of one of the levels will determine the further short-term direction."
No one knows how to predict BRN, so I’d take his comments with a pinch, but to me it seems extremely weird and why do you post this?

1709109335146.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

rgupta

Regular
I think the 1.16 million sell order at 36 cents in the closing auction is fudge..

Aimed at pushing a lower close..

View attachment 58062

But whatever 🙄..
I assume you have to read it the other way around. Buyer is asking seller to sell @36 cents coz the price is 37.5 cents. If someone is selling at 36 cents then how the actual price is 37.5 cents
36 cent is a bid price if someone wants to sell there

I assume you have to read it the other way around. Buyer is asking seller to sell @36 cents coz the price is 37.5 cents. If someone is selling at 36 cents then how the actual price is 37.5 cents
36 cent is a bid price if someone wants to sell there
No I read it right..
"Seller" had at 36 cents, because they wanted to be near the front of the queue to sell (or it was manipulative sell pressure).

Not sure if anyone can tell, or saw if that order went through?

The indicative price, was because people were doing the opposite, on the buy side (putting a higher price, up to 41.5 cents, to ensure getting their shares).

Neither the buyers, nor sellers, wanted to pay or receive the figures shown.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
No one knows how to predict BRN, so I’d take his comments with a pinch, but to me it seems extremely weird and why do you post this?

View attachment 58085
Posts of this type remind me of the Children’s Nursery rhyme
The Grand Old Duke of York:

“Oh the grand old Duke of York
He had 10, 000 men
He marched them up to the top of the hill
And he marched them down again
And when they were up, they were up
And when they were down, they were down
And when they were only half way up
They were neither up nor down”

It also is not science but it is more useful as children enjoy singing it.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Nein, ich habe es richtig gelesen.
„Verkäufer“ hatte 36 Cent, weil er zum Verkauf ganz vorne in der Warteschlange stehen wollte (oder es war manipulativer Verkaufsdruck).

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob jemand sagen oder sehen kann, ob diese Bestellung ausgeführt wurde?

Der indikative Preis entstand, weil die Leute auf der Käuferseite das Gegenteil taten (sie setzten einen höheren Preis, bis zu 41,5 Cent, um sicherzustellen, dass sie ihre Aktien bekamen).

Weder Käufer noch Verkäufer wollten die ausgewiesenen Beträge zahlen oder erhalten.

Can I help?

Action Bronson Kiss GIF von F*CK, DAS IST KÖSTLICH

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Do you think they might have come into closer contact with them? Conclusion: maybe they already work together somehow and that's why they're so polite?

Exactly and / or unnamed due to NDA ? Gagging the obvious link ? !!

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

jla

Regular
No I read it right..
"Seller" had at 36 cents, because they wanted to be near the front of the queue to sell (or it was manipulative sell pressure).

The indicative price, was because people were doing the opposite, on the buy side (putting a higher price, up to 41.5 cents, to ensure getting their shares).

Yes it went though.

Reactions: 3 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

He had 10, 000 men

It is also is not science but it is more useful as children enjoy singing it.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I thought about the horoscope, when the moon is in the sun, but this is in Mars below Venus, with respect to Saturn collides with Pluto..... yes then, yes then... maybe, something like that
??????
I think then I could, yes but just maybe, have a tendency to be, um, something like... an Aries?

Comedy Idk GIF by CBS

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

7für7

Regular

View attachment 58085
i just asked if someone here see the same in his chart and if a Pennystock can be analysed like this… in my opinion it can’t.. but I just wondering… that’s all… if no one can answer me it’s also ok… don’t be afraid, It was not my intention to bash 😵‍💫 sometimes people overreact.

• Fire
Can I help?

Action Bronson Kiss GIF von F*CK, DAS IST KÖSTLICH
Kissing fish, is nothing unusual in Australia Sirod, thanks to this guy..

20240228_200945.jpg

Screenshot_20240228-201250_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

He had 10, 000 men

It is also is not science but it is more useful as children enjoy singing it.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I get your point FF but with all due respect technical charting can be seen to have science within it.

There is the mathematics, patterns, probability and the psychology of the market which is made up of traders / humans.

It does get harder and more blurred these days with the ever increasing use of algo / bot / quant trading.... mathematics again though.

No doubt there is an art and interpretation by a Chartist and nothing in life is certain other than death and taxes (maybe not taxes if you live in a tax haven though haha) that was mentioned earlier today.

Charts are essentially a visual representation of historical trading activities which can be aligned to events or other influencing factors like Ann's, rumours, shorts, tweets etc.

It can provide a snapshot of how the market (humans mostly) reacted on those given events and being creatures of habit there is a probability, not guarantee, of how they could react to similar future events or even price points like going from pips to 5c increments once a stock breaks 10c.

You can visualise certain volume areas where resistance and support zones may be seen potentially in the future.

There are various methods or styles and indicators, oscillators etc all based primarily around outcomes from math calculations, OHLC on a bar, volume Inc / Dec, averages etc.

There is actually a lot of work trying to learn and understand a chart.

Bulkowski site is great for real world statistics of how certain patterns / candles play in a % sense gathered over years of data.

Richard Wyckoff, one the earliest technical analysts if you like observed many things and off ticker tapes back then.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire

7für7

Regular
By the way…. Did bravo follow my recommendation to take a monthly walk? The share price looks like that! 👍 thank you @Bravo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

CHIPS

Regular
Keep up walking @Bravo 👏. It is for a good cause! Thestockexchange-world is going to thank you! 🥂🍾

Lonely Walking GIF von Olivia Rodrigo

Pool Party GIF by ViralHog

Hip Hop Summer GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

rgupta

Regular
No I read it right..

So you want to say another seller was there on 35 and 35.5 cents as well while there was a buyer for 41.5 cents and actual price was 37.5
So why someone will pay 41.5 cents when other is selling at 35 cents. And why the last person bought at 37.5 cents when stock was available at 35 cents.
Now think the other way around buyer wants seller at 35 cents and seller wants buyer at 41.5 cents and actual price is 37.5 cents. Does that make sense??

I get your point FF but with all due respect technical charting can be seen to have science within it.

There is the mathematics, patterns, probability and the psychology of the market which is made up of traders / humans.

It does get harder and more blurred these days with the ever increasing use of algo / bot / quant trading.... mathematics again though.

No doubt there is an art and interpretation by a Chartist and nothing in life is certain other than death and taxes (maybe not taxes if you live in a tax haven though haha) that was mentioned earlier today.

Charts are essentially a visual representation of historical trading activities which can be aligned to events or other influencing factors like Ann's, rumours, shorts, tweets etc.

It can provide a snapshot of how the market (humans mostly) reacted on those given events and being creatures of habit there is a probability, not guarantee, of how they could react to similar future events or even price points like going from pips to 5c increments once a stock breaks 10c.

You can visualise certain volume areas where resistance and support zones may be seen potentially in the future.

There are various methods or styles and indicators, oscillators etc all based primarily around outcomes from math calculations, OHLC on a bar, volume Inc / Dec, averages etc.

There is actually a lot of work trying to learn and understand a chart.

Bulkowski site is great for real world statistics of how certain patterns / candles play in a % sense gathered over years of data.

Richard Wyckoff, one the earliest technical analysts if you like observed many things and off ticker tapes back then.

Therein lies the entire problem dozens and dozens in fact an unlimited supply of chartists come into share threads and profess mastery of all of these sciences and put up charts and make pronouncements about what they prove and claim unbelievable trading success.

Every single one of these individuals is anonymous and everything they say is unsupported by any proof of their ability and intellect, their actual studies, their actual audited success applying charts and finally there is nothing known about their actual character and whether they have multiple convictions for fraud.

It is obvious when some chartists attempt to put together sentences beyond chart commentaries that they have a challenging educational profile.

If they cannot write or spell how have they read and understood the books and videos containing the theories upon which charting is claimed to be based to a sufficient depth to claim expertise sufficient to advise others?

This is before you take into account that it is extremely rare to find two chartists who are not long term acquaintances, who come to the same conclusions about what the same data actually means and how charts should be read.

I have said it before I believe everyone needs a plan and to carry out a plan everyone needs discipline.

Charting can allow the individual chartist to apply discipline to their own trades.

I say good luck to that type of chartist.

However the trader chartist who makes their charts public either deliberately or accidentally can influence the market by encouraging others after they have bought because they identify an up trend or sell if they have identified a down trend and in so doing enhance their trading outcomes by having those they influence pile on.

Brainchip has an infamous example of someone who does exactly that to this very day.

All this before the game was changed as you point out by robotic algorithmic trading being introduced that controls the market and short trading was legalised.

Where is the peer reviewed study that confirms the unproven science is still able to yield scientifically valid results under these new market conditions?

Where is the disclaimer by any chartist that frequents HC and so forth that the new market paradigms may affect the accuracy of their predictions?

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

The Pope

Regular
I found the definition of a moron (possible kind word) linked to dickleboro embedded the following comments about BRN SP today within another article linked to other stocks.
I wasn’t providing the link as he apparently gets paid for writing this shite.

1709119102649.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Click on link for example

IMG_8498.jpeg

👇🔎 This is Generative AI on Mobile with on-device LLMs at #MWC24.

Running on the CPU without an accelerator enables a great user experience, opening the door to unprecedented opportunities for AI innovation in smartphones.

It's our CPU technology that sits at the heart of AI, with 70% of 3rd party smartphone apps running their AI on Arm CPUs.

By running AI at the edge, you can benefit from quicker, more responsive, and more secure AI experiences.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

McHale

Regular
i just asked if someone here see the same in his chart and if a Pennystock can be analysed like this… in my opinion it can’t.. but I just wondering… that’s all… if no one can answer me it’s also ok… don’t be afraid, It was not my intention to bash 😵‍💫 sometimes people overreact.
Hi 7fur7, I addressed this in a recent post, applying Elliott Wave to pre revenue stocks is not generally suitable according to Bob Prechter, and I believe R.N. Elliott said the same thing, my thinking is that pre revenue stocks are too volatile and EW analysis is about probabilistic outcomes. So normal EW probabilities are diminished.

As such it is always a good idea to have alternative EW counts, I read your post and I understand what your friend was laying out in their analysis, and it does fit certain EW criteria, but I probably have an alternative view that I prefer; having said that I have a trader friend who uses basic EW counts on small caps and has followed that approach for decades.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

JoMo68

Regular
Which the patent is still pending and can’t be that far away from approval

Now where have we seen specificity and sensitivity figures like these 🤔

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom