BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yes but had wondered why no one had mentioned given Brainchip’s work with NaNose.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Which the patent is still pending and can’t be that far away from approval

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Found a few new interesting ones.

Advanced Real-Time Seismic Monitoring Platform​

Award Information
Agency:Department of Energy
Branch:N/A
Contract:DE-SC0023750
Agency Tracking Number:0000272557
Amount:$206,493.00
Phase:phase I
Program:SBIR
Solicitation Topic Code:C56-06a
Solicitation Number:DE-FOA-0002903
Timeline
Solicitation Year:2023
Award Year:2023
Award Start Date (Proposal Award Date):2023-07-10
Award End Date (Contract End Date):2024-07-09
Small Business Information
SEQUENT LOGIC LLC
1300 N 200 E STE 118
Logan, UT 84341
United States
DUNS:087443253
HUBZone Owned:Yes
Woman Owned:No
Socially and Economically Disadvantaged:No
Principal Investigator
Name: Ryan Seeley
Phone: (435) 994-8044
Email: seeleyr@sequentlogic.com
Business Contact
Name: Ryan Seeley
Phone: (435) 994-8044
Email: seeleyr@sequentlogic.com
Research Institution
N/A
Abstract
Distributed acoustic sensing (DAS) systems produce data at very high throughputs (~100 MB/s) that quickly accumulate to unmanageable data volumes (~10 TB/day). These data throughputs lead to difficulty in establishing a distributed seismic observatory integrating DAS nodes at the network edge because data cannot be transferred and interpreted in a real-time fashion. The problem can be addressed by compressing data and/or performing additional real-time signal processing at the network edge prior to sending data to a centralized controller of a distributed seismic observatory. The proposed solution creates and provisions, respectively, a flexible set of hardware at the edge and in the cloud, allowing compression and/or seismic event detection algorithms to target CPU, GPU, and/or FPGA hardware both within edge-based nodes and cloud-based controller. The Phase-I project is devoted to implementing DAS data preprocessing and compression with the intent to achieve optimum compression of DAS data at the edge. State-of-the-art, opensource compressors will be selected and employed to compress publicly available DAS data. Seismic event detection algorithms will be used to assess and optimize compressor settings. Compression algorithms will be implemented and tested in CPU, GPU, and FPGA hardware. This project enables a distributed seismic observatory comprising many DAS-based edge nodes, including nodes deployed in rural and/or remote locations. Real-time DAS data compression will make it easier to store and share DAS datasets, facilitating analysis and scientific discovery. The project will also likely lead to additional publicly available DAS data.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Some points in discussion between Ian Cutress and Pat Gelsinger that I think are relevant to Brainchip
  • High-NA Lithography Economics: Discussion on the cost and benefits of adopting high-NA EUV lithography for semiconductor manufacturing, relevant for Akida's future scalability and cost-efficiency in production.

• Intel's Foundry Services (IFS) Ambition: Intel's goal to become a leading foundry by 2030, offering opportunities for BrainChip to leverage Intel's advanced manufacturing capabilities.

• Advanced Packaging Technologies: Focus on EMIB and Foveros, beneficial for BrainChip for integrating Akida processors with other technologies to enhance performance and functionality.

• Foundry-Client Relationships: Emphasis on building strong partnerships between Intel's IFS and its clients, crucial for BrainChip to ensure close collaboration and access to tailored manufacturing solutions.

• Innovation in Manufacturing and Development: Intel's commitment to innovation could provide BrainChip with access to cutting-edge technologies, improving the competitiveness of Akida processors in AI applications.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

BrainShit

Regular
We're down over 28% today and I haven't been able to go to bed yet. It's so nice to see you green, somehow you get so excited from day to day and we were already so far down. I hope I wake up tomorrow and it's a green day.

Greetings from your Bavarian girl, have a good day.

leonardo dicaprio GIF

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228_010605_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_010605_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Just listening to Sean, and Dr Tony Lewis says

" i think my entire career has been leading up to cto at this company"

What a statement.

1000013698.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 86 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Could not help myself, although I didn't get them at 30 cents, I am still happy.
And just for people that think I am full of sh#t, this is what I have brought in
the last month, ( Ok I am in debt ) but just showing because this is how much.
confidence I have in the Company and I am ready to buy more if the opportunity
arises.
As I said before, it is going to make me or break me, only time will tell.😅😅

View attachment 58033

Frangipani

Regular
I totally missed the Technion Institute by being bedazzled with Cornell Tech.
Did everyone else notice?

View attachment 58068

View attachment 58071

Good morning from Germany, Terroni,

yes. I hadn’t spotted Steve Thorne’s comment, yet, but I had had a look at the Cornell Tech website before going to sleep last night and discovered there is an institute within Cornell Tech that is a joint academic venture between Cornell University and the Technion: the Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute.

3D1664B6-5137-4D4C-BE6F-386B3D24F0F4.jpeg

7445D449-0016-441E-9B24-2AE3A7DD4A18.jpeg

They offer a number of two-year dual degree master programmes, of which I found this one particularly intriguing, as the technical topics are all right up our alley:

AB0D039A-597A-4E75-8A01-DC03CFE4B439.jpeg

2C3E8DFC-F774-449E-BA55-681375AA77E7.jpeg

Other dual Master programmes interesting for us:

8100E0FA-06B4-48F4-98B0-1ADB07785425.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Yesterdays investor presentation is now available here:

[ME

What a statement.

What a statement.

View attachment 58077
He is a Brilliant addition to the BRN team and has great communication skills. I am very pleased indeed with Sean choice’s of all these quality people that are now apart of Brainchip which will enable us access to highest levels of success.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Hi sb182, I understand hoe you feel right now. Have been trying to average down and collect bargains.
GLTAH

240228 BRN Confirmations_since May 2023.jpg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Actually looks like 2,007,472 was snapped upped at .38 on closing
Ahh yeah, I was having a brief look at the share quantities, which is misleading on Comsec, when I should have been looking at the cash values..

Reactions: 1 users

TECH

Regular
Some great posts coming through !

Couple of things that I forgot to mention yesterday, Sean mentioned twice I think from memory, we aren't a chip company and he
carefully linked that to, "no we aren't taping out AKD 2.0" I apologize upfront if that quote is slightly wrong, but it was linked to the
fact that, we are 100% focused on being an IP provider...the reason that I mention that is the fact that Todd did say recently at CES that
we are currently I think taping out AKD 2.0...at the time yesterday I did think to myself, there is a slight disconnect in what Todd said and
what Sean stated...very happy to be corrected by someone who heard that differently to me.

When a question was also asked about an update on AKD 3.0 I think that Sean also indicated that it may not follow that path of AKD 3
AKD 4 etc...similar to what Peter explained to me via email, and no, I haven't had the time to go searching the 100's of emails I receive
from all corners of the globe just yet, I'm too busy being retired :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Planning on contacting Peter soon, asking what he views as the biggest differentiators between Native Spiking Neural Networks and what we are currently focused on with customers, hopefully he will share his wisdom with me/us on this topic, stay tuned.

Finally, yesterday some people would have made some serious money forcing our share price south, but a little correction is fine, as today just
showed the actions of manipulation are still alive and well, interesting in the short term, but in my view our company will deliver in the long run,
so stay strong and try not to let anyone break your spirit, Brainchip's a winner ALREADY.

Regards....Tech

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Adam

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Can we play the sp backwards to $2.35?😆😆😆
$53.20 it is then. 😁

SC

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

CHIPS

Regular
Germany is back again this morning 🥳 . I am glad I bought some more at 0,19 EUR yesterday.

1709105668458.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Thanks Mate.
Potentially interesting convergence around the witching day and rebalance. ???
Anyone have any clue why Sean flew all the way to Australia to do meetings that could have been done on zoom like the roadshow was???
Maybe he has family here

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

cassip

Regular
Afternoon Cassip & Diogenese ,

Just a quick thankyou for the above ...... and a favour if i may.

Having logged onto their site ...cant seem to get the english translation.

If any savey Chipper is fluent in german.........

1, The 7.09% of their holding ( Biggest in their portfolio ) ....... HOW MANY SHARES DO THAY CONTROL.

The reason being ....... Should they have been included in the latest top 20 holders & more so are they potentially holding over 5% of the floated stock ....... and hence is a substantial holder notice warranted to the market ???

Note: my understanding is this fund has 500 million euro's to play with

500,000,000.00 divided by 100 = 5 million Euros (1 percent )

5,000,000.00 euros X 7.09 % ( BrainChip Holding in their fund assuming the fund is fully invested with no cash )

=35,450,000.00 million euros divided by say 0.30 euro per BRN stock bought would mean they potentially hold well over 5% of floated stock.

If their holding is over 83,050,000 BRN units ( Give or take a couple ) = SUBSTANTIAL HOLDER

Thankyou in advance.

Regards,
Esq.

Hello Esq.

volume of the Fonds is 15 Million Euro. That means 7,09 % (fully invested, they can keep up to 50% cash) equals 1.063.500 Euro, with SP of 0,20 Euro these are 5.317.500 shares, with SP of 0,3 it would be 3.545.000 shares.

So no substantial holder (not yet). I assume they would report crossing of a certain threshold. Sub-custodian depositary (is this the right word?) by the way in Autralia is BNP Paribas Securities Services.

Regards
Cassip

P.S.: you can see it at the "Monatsultimo Factsheet" on the right side "Fondsvolumen in Mio EUR"

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Regular
This is an assessment from our chart technicians in the German forum, can anyone here confirm this? Can you work with charts at Brainchip or does that not carry weight? Thank you in advance.

"Good morning everyone. As long as we don't break the last high at 0.535, I see it similarly to Melle, that the current counter-movement is only the B wave and after completion the C wave will follow. If the C wave starts from the small top tonight at 0.405, the target of the C wave would be around 0.235, which also roughly corresponds to the 78.6% retracement of the last rise, which would still be a healthy correction. However, what bothers me about this target is that it is below the MA200 in the Daily and also below the MA50 in the weekly, which is less favorable. Alternatively, the current correction low of 0.315 has already reached a healthy target level and has also reacted positively to it, so it could continue to rise directly. The moving averages in the RSI on a 4-hour basis and on a daily basis, however, show bearish tendencies, with room for improvement in the weekly. It's best to keep an eye on the two levels 0.315 and 0.535. A break of one of the levels will determine the further short-term direction."

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hello Esq.

volume of the Fonds is 15 Million Euro. That means 7,09 % (fully invested, they can keep up to 50% cash) equals 1.063.500 Euro, with SP of 0,20 Euro these are 5.317.500 shares, with SP of 0,3 it would be 3.545.000 shares.

So no substantial holder (not yet). I assume they would report crossing of a certain threshold. Sub-custodian depositary (is this the right word?) by the way in Autralia is BNP Paribas Securities Services.

Regards
Cassip

Good Morning Cassip ,

Thankyou kindly for the clarification.

Hard to make out what thay are upto when one dose not savvy the lingo.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom