BRN Discussion Ongoing

(?) If I’m not mistaken, BrainChip’s partnership is with AI Labs, not Know Labs.

Although Know Labs would be a good fit for Akida, especially that they use an RF sensor.

Know Labs signed a partnership with Edge Impulse over a year ago. We are Edge Impulse strategic partner providing the hardware for them to perform their tiny ml to work on.

Off the top of my head the glucose monitoring market for America was $US7B annually of which I believe this first of its kind non invasive device would clean up all competitors.

Personally Know Labs hitting the market in 2026 is a target of mine I’m following with keen interest.

These current share price fluctuations are white noise when your horizons have a longer focus than 24hrs.

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Frangipani

Regular
So be patient and prepare to experience more time wandering in the wilderness.

Forty days perhaps.

That sounds as if you expect them to be full of devilish temptations? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000013694.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 33 users

IMG_1200.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
It's so refreshing to read a well balanced article about Brainchip.

The tide is turning

A few positives in there...
  • Foundation in AI Market: Microchips are essential for AI, highlighting the industry's growth potential.

• Innovative Technology: Brainchip's neuromorphic processor, Akida NSoC, represents a significant advancement in AI, mimicking the human brain's neural networks for improved efficiency and lower power consumption.

• Edge AI Focus: The future of AI lies in edge computing, where Brainchip's technology, particularly the Akida chip, enables data processing close to the data source, reducing latency and costs.

• Continuous Learning Capability: Akida's ability to learn incrementally on-chip without cloud retraining offers a distinct competitive advantage.

• Market Potential: The demand for low-power, efficient processing in the AI space is huge, with significant financial rewards for successful innovations.

• Strong Team and Intellectual Property: The company boasts a seasoned executive team, a high percentage of engineers and PhDs, and a solid portfolio of patents.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Damo4

Regular
@chapman89 nice successful launch for ANT61's Beacon!
Do you happen to know if they have any ongoing monitoring or public data? Their Socials have dried up a little!

Edit: if they don't show me, this is all I can assume Beacon is doing up there -
1000005889.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Tasneem HodaStudy Abroad Expert
Updated on Feb 15, 2024

University Ranking​

Cornell University is a pioneer in the higher education and consistently ranked among the top universities nationally and globally. The THE (Times Higher Education) University Ranking 2023 ranked Cornell University 20 in the world. The university has moved from 22 in 2022 to 20 in 2023, an Improving trend. However, Cornell University has moved from 20 in 2023 to 13 in 2024 in the world as per the QS World University Ranking. This showcases Improving trend.
Similarly, the US News & World Report Global Universities Rankings 2023 ranked Cornell University 21 in the world.
Also Read: Cornell University Admissions

Cornell University Ranking 2024 FAQs​

Q. Is Cornell University a top-rated university?
A. Cornell University is one of the best and top-rated Private universities in USA. The university is known globally for its academic excellence across a wide range of subjects. Cornell University is consistently ranked among the top universities nationally and globally. According to QS World University Ranking, Cornell University has been constantly ranked in 2023 at 20 and then in 2024 at 13 in the world.
Q. What are the world rankings of Cornell University?
A. Cornell University is consistently ranked among the top rated universities in the world. As per the latest, THE (Times Higher Education) University Ranking 2023 ranked Cornell University 20 in the world. Also, US News & World Report Global Universities Rankings 2023 ranked Cornell University 2023 in the world.
Q. How has Cornell University fared in the THE (Times Higher Education)?
A. Cornell University has been consistently ranked among the top universities in the world by the THE (Times Higher Education) University Ranking. The THE (Times Higher Education) rankings of Cornell University for 2023 is 20, and it has been Declining in last three years. The THE (Times Higher Education) for Cornell University for 2023 is 20, for 2022 was 22 and in 2021 it was 19.
Also Read: Cornell University Course and Fee
Q. What is the national rankings of Cornell University?
A. Cornell University is among the finest institutions of higher education in USA. The university is consistently ranked among the best universities USA. As per the THE (Times Higher Education) University Ranking 2023, Cornell University is ranked 20, making it among the top universities in the country. Meanwhile, QS World University Ranking 2024, ranked the university at 13.
Q. How has Cornell University fared in the US News & World Report Global Universities rankings?
A. Cornell University has been consistently ranked among the top universities in the world by the US News & World Report Global Universities rankings. The US News & World Report Global Universities rankings of Cornell University for 2023 is 21, and it has been Improving in last three years. The US News & World Report Rankings for Cornell University for 2022 was 22, whereas for 2021 was 22.

Suck on them apples.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

chapman89

Founding Member
@chapman89 nice successful launch for ANT61's Beacon!
Do you happen to know if they have any ongoing monitoring or public data? Their Socials have dried up a little!

Edit: if they don't show me, this is all I can assume Beacon is doing up there -
View attachment 58026
Not too sure, but this is the one we are on-

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
Hi toasty
On time horizon I will need to listen again but I believe I heard Sean Hehir communicate that:

1. The restructure is complete and the sales team is now in place to drive sales during 2024.

2. They have strong relationships with partners evidenced by Intel displaying Brainchip centre stage.

3. The company is most definitely engaging with potential customers to sell further IP licences as it has to Renesas and MegaChips.

4. The Edge Boxes are an opportunity for which there appears to be strong demand and they have sufficient AKD1000 chips in hand to match that demand and the ability to produce more when required.

5. The move to produce an actual AKIDA 2.0 silicon chip is clearly no longer a certainty as they do not want customers who decide to produce silicon containing AKIDA 2.0 IP to feel threatened by Brainchip becoming a competitor.

(My wild speculation is that to be considering deferring permanently the production of AKIDA 2.0 having been so close to Tapeout as stated by Todd Vierra at CES 2024 Brainchip must be very well advanced in some sort of real world commercial engagement with a significant customer. Could it be Intel???)

While I don’t know your age I am 70 and I am still anticipating being here in February, 2025 which should mean on the basis of today’s presentation I will be well positioned to enjoy the commercial success that will commence
Yeah but, I don't need your help. I never asked you to help me, so in all politeness please just feck off!
"5. The move to produce an actual AKIDA 2.0 silicon chip is clearly no longer a certainty as they do not want customers who decide to produce silicon containing AKIDA 2.0 IP to feel threatened by Brainchip becoming a competitor"

I actually envisioned, AKIDA becoming so entrenched in Future technology products, that it was inevitable that products containing it, would be competing against each other..

So it seems "odd" (I know you don't like that word from me 😛) that a customer/s would feel threatened by us producing one, as well as, not having an Engineering Sample, may dissuade other potential customers from securing an IP licence (which if a certain customer wanted more exclusivity, they would think just dandy).

But our game is supposed to be, that there are no exclusive deals to be made, concerning our IP?

Except maybe things like, not selling to the Chinese, due to our US military engagements..

I guess, unless a "stupid" amount of money, was involved, because if this customer/s don't want competition from BrainChip, by extension they don't want competition from their competitors, using AKIDA 2.0 either..

Would be good to see the transcript, when it's available..
In response to point 5 that is questionable and doesn’t go with the idea of leaning forward into Buisnesss. The hidden company that would stop BRN from producing silicone for Gen 2 would need to bring unbeatable value or we are shooting ourselves in the foot so to speak.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Cirat

Regular
Morning Chippers ,

Tasneem HodaStudy Abroad Expert
Updated on Feb 15, 2024

University Ranking​

Cornell University is a pioneer in the higher education and consistently ranked among the top universities nationally and globally. The THE (Times Higher Education) University Ranking 2023 ranked Cornell University 20 in the world. The university has moved from 22 in 2022 to 20 in 2023, an Improving trend. However, Cornell University has moved from 20 in 2023 to 13 in 2024 in the world as per the QS World University Ranking. This showcases Improving trend.
Similarly, the US News & World Report Global Universities Rankings 2023 ranked Cornell University 21 in the world.
Also Read: Cornell University Admissions

Cornell University Ranking 2024 FAQs​

Q. Is Cornell University a top-rated university?
A. Cornell University is one of the best and top-rated Private universities in USA. The university is known globally for its academic excellence across a wide range of subjects. Cornell University is consistently ranked among the top universities nationally and globally. According to QS World University Ranking, Cornell University has been constantly ranked in 2023 at 20 and then in 2024 at 13 in the world.
Q. What are the world rankings of Cornell University?
A. Cornell University is consistently ranked among the top rated universities in the world. As per the latest, THE (Times Higher Education) University Ranking 2023 ranked Cornell University 20 in the world. Also, US News & World Report Global Universities Rankings 2023 ranked Cornell University 2023 in the world.
Q. How has Cornell University fared in the THE (Times Higher Education)?
A. Cornell University has been consistently ranked among the top universities in the world by the THE (Times Higher Education) University Ranking. The THE (Times Higher Education) rankings of Cornell University for 2023 is 20, and it has been Declining in last three years. The THE (Times Higher Education) for Cornell University for 2023 is 20, for 2022 was 22 and in 2021 it was 19.
Also Read: Cornell University Course and Fee
Q. What is the national rankings of Cornell University?
A. Cornell University is among the finest institutions of higher education in USA. The university is consistently ranked among the best universities USA. As per the THE (Times Higher Education) University Ranking 2023, Cornell University is ranked 20, making it among the top universities in the country. Meanwhile, QS World University Ranking 2024, ranked the university at 13.
Q. How has Cornell University fared in the US News & World Report Global Universities rankings?
A. Cornell University has been consistently ranked among the top universities in the world by the US News & World Report Global Universities rankings. The US News & World Report Global Universities rankings of Cornell University for 2023 is 21, and it has been Improving in last three years. The US News & World Report Rankings for Cornell University for 2022 was 22, whereas for 2021 was 22.

Suck on them apples.

Regards,
Esq.
Being accepted into Universities and especially IVY League Uni's has two main benefits in my opinion.
Firstly and obviously the proliferation/acceptance of Akida to the next generation of neuromorphic engineers/business leaders.
Secondly, the acceptance and awareness of Akida to the Academia/Uni's who have strong ties to Captains of Industry - the ubiquitous goal of Akida grows ever stronger !

Not Financial Advice, DYOR

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
GREEN 😁

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

manny100

Regular
Plenty of positives looking forward. 2024 should be pivotal for AI at the Edge.
As the market grows so will the value of our Patent portfolio. That is our safety net.
IMO it's likely in 12 months (2025) the value of our patents should be many multiples of our current Market cap.
It's evident from yesterday's presentation that BRN is focused and running flat out.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

JoMo68

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
In response to point 5 that is questionable and doesn’t go with the idea of leaning forward into Buisnesss. The hidden company that would stop BRN from producing silicone for Gen 2 would need to bring unbeatable value or we are shooting ourselves in the foot so to speak.
ARM is Brainchip’s business model.

ARM does not produce chips it sells/licences the IP.

It seems to have worked for ARM.

What if Intel wanted to add AKIDA 2.0 IP to all its CPUs to compete with Nvidia in the cloud/data centre markets?

Would this be sufficient confirmation to other companies that AKIDA 2.0 actually works or would they still need a reference chip to get them to commit and sign a contract?

The only reason Brainchip was producing an AKIDA 2.0 was as a proof of concept reference chip, not to sell chips, as Sean Hehir confirms they are first and foremost an IP company.

Of all the companies in the World best placed to apply expert knowledge to whether the AKIDA 2.0 neuromorphic offering from Brainchip is real without a reference chip Intel would have to be the best placed to do so given the long history it has of researching SNN and trying to develop Loihi.

In fact one would have to believe this understanding has already been applied in deciding to partner with Brainchip and display the partnership on stage with Pat Gelsinger.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 85 users

BrainShit

Regular
I don't like the idea of gap closing.... but the two down gaps are closed and the next up gap is @0.49 ... in this case, I put my trust in gap closing algos... 😁

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

7für7

Regular
ARM is Brainchip’s business model.

ARM does not produce chips it sells/licences the IP.

It seems to have worked for ARM.

What if Intel wanted to add AKIDA 2.0 IP to all its CPUs to compete with Nvidia in the cloud/data centre markets?

Would this be sufficient confirmation to other companies that AKIDA 2.0 actually works or would they still need a reference chip to get them to commit and sign a contract?

The only reason Brainchip was producing an AKIDA 2.0 was as a proof of concept reference chip, not to sell chips, as Sean Hehir confirms they are first and foremost an IP company.

Of all the companies in the World best placed to apply expert knowledge to whether the AKIDA 2.0 neuromorphic offering from Brainchip is real without a reference chip Intel would have to be the best placed to do so given the long history it has of researching SNN and trying to develop Loihi.

In fact one would have to believe this understanding has already been applied in deciding to partner with Brainchip and display the partnership on stage with Pat Gelsinger.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I just don't understand this constant secrecy... it feels like the entire AI industry is participating in the Intel Foundry Partner System... they all know who uses what, where... why is it so hard to speak plainly? Maybe I'm being too naive... or I'm just too down-to-earth and value clarity. PS: I don't mean that Brainchip should announce anything, but those who use Brainchip! Brainchip can only give us the information they're allowed to... the others act as if they've found the Holy Grail and fuel the volatility

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom