BRN Discussion Ongoing

Does anyone actually think that this is a good look for new potential shareholders?

Why would you have this If you won’t name them.

Not a good look IMO.

View attachment 57987
I don't think it's "Not a good look"..

But it's a bit of an unnecessary slide, which doesn't offer any information at all really..
Except to just say..
"We are better than the rest".

So I'm not sure why they would add it..

There are a myriad of reasons, why they may have not been able to name the competitors, some may have been legal..

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Perhaps

Regular
And your point being?... Please don't beat around the bush. What is the point you are trying to make?
The point is, who needs endless speculations without any background day by day.
And if you don't understand the connections between speeding tickets and speculation activities like this forum, sorry, I can't help you.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
This may cheer up some on TSE
Rob likes this one post on linkedin

[BREAKING] Just in from MWC 📣 Prophesee's Metavision® image deblur solution for smartphones is now production-ready, seamlessly optimized for Qualcomm's #Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Mobile Platform.

🤳 Prophesee’s event-based Metavision sensors and AI now bring motion blur cancellation and overall image quality to unprecedented levels, especially in the most challenging scenarios faced by conventional frame-based RGB sensors, fast-moving and low-light scenes.

🙌 Welcome to a new world of crystal-clear, emotion-filled moments. All brought to life from a smartphone, shot with Metavision.

Join us on a journey of art and technology with two acclaimed Paris Opera ballet dancers as we push the boundaries of mobile photography 👉 https://bit.ly/3UUrFWn

#metavision #eventbased #deblur #mobilephotography #eventsensor #evs #neuromorphic #eventcamera
8xiu.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
And if you don't understand the connections between speeding tickets and speculation activities like this forum, sorry, I can't help you.
Yeah but, I don't need your help. I never asked you to help me, so in all politeness please just feck off!

I've done my research and I suggest you do your own.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

JoMo68

Regular
Talk is cheap Sean
Love your work buddy
No free shares this AGM Sean.
Down Down Down.
What happened to Renesas and Megachips.
Sean said that Renesas was bringing a product to market with Akida late 2023 and. ?????
yell season 2 GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Speculation, discussion, debate, gifs 🙄..

Are the lifeblood of share forums, or else why be here at all?

Just shut all share forums down around the World?

I feel safe in asserting, that the recent surge in volume and resulting share price movement, was not a result, of speculation on this forum.

If any of this movement was attributable to this forum, then it was a direct result, of facts about us being present at the Intel Foundry Services presentation and not speculation.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Fenris78

Regular
Hi FK,

I wish that were true, but the available evidence does not support your conclusion.

The X320 is a mini version of the Prophesee Gen 4 DVS, having about a tenth the number of pixels.

Qualcomm has their own Hexagon NPU in Snapdragon 8.2.

View attachment 57991

Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 deep dive: Everything you need to know (androidauthority.com)

To boost performance, the Tensor accelerator inside the DSP has doubled in size for twice the performance and has new optimizations specifically for language processing. Qualcomm is also debuting what it calls micro tile inference support, essentially chopping up imaging and other problems into smaller tiles to save on memory at the expense of some result accuracy. Along those lines, the addition of INT4 also means that developers can now implement machine learning problems requiring high bandwidth at the expense of some accuracy if compressing a larger model. Qualcomm is providing tools to partners to help support INT4, so it will require a retooling of existing applications to work.
Qualcomm doubled the physical link between the image signal processor (ISP), Hexagon DSP, and Adreno GPU, driving higher bandwidth and lowering latency. This allows the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 to run much more powerful machine-learning tasks on imaging data right off the camera sensor. RAW data, for instance, can be passed directly to the DSP/AI Engine for imaging workloads, or Qualcomm can use the link to upscale low-res gaming scenarios to assist with GPU load balancing.

So it is possible that Prophesee dumbed-down its DVS so it would work with Snapdragon 8.2.
Is there any chance Qualcomm have discarded their Hexagon NPU for Snap dragon 8.3... and seen the light with Akida?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
The following is a link to a presentation containing a Brainchip created Competitive Analysis Chart at page 13.

You will note beyond Intel and IBM that Google Coral and Deep Learning Accelerators from Nvidia and others are listed and compared to AKIDA which ticks all the boxes.

Today we are told the competitors names are not included basically for politeness sake.

Until today Brainchip has seen no reason to be so polite about Google, Nvidia & others when listing competitors failings compared to AKIDA technology.

What has changed???

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Do you think they might have come into closer contact with them? Conclusion: maybe they already work together somehow and that's why they're so polite?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
200w-11.gif

Ooooooo might be time for a trading parcel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hi FK,

I wish that were true, but the available evidence does not support your conclusion.

The X320 is a mini version of the Prophesee Gen 4 DVS, having about a tenth the number of pixels.

Qualcomm has their own Hexagon NPU in Snapdragon 8.2.

View attachment 57991

Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 deep dive: Everything you need to know (androidauthority.com)

To boost performance, the Tensor accelerator inside the DSP has doubled in size for twice the performance and has new optimizations specifically for language processing. Qualcomm is also debuting what it calls micro tile inference support, essentially chopping up imaging and other problems into smaller tiles to save on memory at the expense of some result accuracy. Along those lines, the addition of INT4 also means that developers can now implement machine learning problems requiring high bandwidth at the expense of some accuracy if compressing a larger model. Qualcomm is providing tools to partners to help support INT4, so it will require a retooling of existing applications to work.
Qualcomm doubled the physical link between the image signal processor (ISP), Hexagon DSP, and Adreno GPU, driving higher bandwidth and lowering latency. This allows the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 to run much more powerful machine-learning tasks on imaging data right off the camera sensor. RAW data, for instance, can be passed directly to the DSP/AI Engine for imaging workloads, or Qualcomm can use the link to upscale low-res gaming scenarios to assist with GPU load balancing.

So it is possible that Prophesee dumbed-down its DVS so it would work with Snapdragon 8.2.
Thanks for the detailed response.
Ive deleted my post. to reduce potential confusion and reduce accusations of pumping :(

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

CHIPS

Regular
Germany -28,97% 😭

I remember well that last week I wrote that I hope the stockprice will not go down considerably because of the annual results and somebody replied that this would not make sense, as all figures are known already.

May I say that I do not like this -28,97% "does not make sense" at all?! 😡

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

cassip

Regular
Frankfurter Vermögen increased the position of Brainchip in its "DigiTrend"-Fonds from 3,98% (14.2.) to 7,09% (23.2.).

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Frankfurter Vermögen increased the position of Brainchip in its "DigiTrend"-Fonds from 3,98% (14.2.) to 7,09% (23.2.).
It looks like Jurgen Bruckner is on the ball:

https://www.frankfurter-vermoegen.com/institutionelle-kunden/unsere-fonds

Jürgen Brückner

• Mainly responsible for DigiTrends since inception
  • Diploma in Economics,
  • ➣ Co-founder and Managing Director of Wertefinder VV from 2009 – 2019
  • ➣ 25 years of asset management at Deutsche Bank and Dresdner Bank, Managing Director Deutsche Bank, Moscow
  • ➣ Management of a japan. Mutual funds (€500 million)
  • ➣ Various functions in derivatives and bond trading in Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Moscow and Madrid
  • ➣ Over 10 years as an independent asset manager

https://www.frankfurter-vermoegen.com/institutionelle-kunden/unsere-fonds/digitrends-aktienfonds

DigiTrends is a pure equity fund that focuses primarily on technology, medical technology, environmental technology and renewable energies. High barriers to market entry ensure above-average growth rates and sustainable returns on sales in these business segments. An extremely important success factor is that not only established companies are taken into account, but also those that can be assigned to the so-called "Emerging Growth" values. These companies have an above-average position in the value chain due to their key technologies or competencies and are therefore able to achieve high margins. The products of these companies are indispensable for the production of a wide range of other products and are therefore used in a wide variety of sectors. Examples include augmented reality, the Internet of Things, 5G and wearables. This multiplier effect increases return opportunities while reducing risk within the framework of broad diversification.

https://documents.anevis-solutions.com/fraverm/DigiTrends_Aktienfonds_I.pdf 20240223

1709046826306.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

FKE

Regular
Hi toasty
On time horizon I will need to listen again but I believe I heard Sean Hehir communicate that:

1. The restructure is complete and the sales team is now in place to drive sales during 2024.

2. They have strong relationships with partners evidenced by Intel displaying Brainchip centre stage.

3. The company is most definitely engaging with potential customers to sell further IP licences as it has to Renesas and MegaChips.

4. The Edge Boxes are an opportunity for which there appears to be strong demand and they have sufficient AKD1000 chips in hand to match that demand and the ability to produce more when required.

5. The move to produce an actual AKIDA 2.0 silicon chip is clearly no longer a certainty as they do not want customers who decide to produce silicon containing AKIDA 2.0 IP to feel threatened by Brainchip becoming a competitor.

(My wild speculation is that to be considering deferring permanently the production of AKIDA 2.0 having been so close to Tapeout as stated by Todd Vierra at CES 2024 Brainchip must be very well advanced in some sort of real world commercial engagement with a significant customer. Could it be Intel???)

While I don’t know your age I am 70 and I am still anticipating being here in February, 2025 which should mean on the basis of today’s presentation I will be well positioned to enjoy the commercial success that will commence in 2024.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Page 6 - Annual Report (Page 8 of the PDF)

Operational Highlights

.....While the Company did not secure royalty-bearing IP sales agreements in 2023, it laid the foundations for future commercial success through a more focused, targeted, and qualified customer engagement strategy that prioritized engagements with qualified technology customers that were already at an advanced stage of product development with defined budgets and timelines and where there were competitive opportunities to bring neuromorphic technology into consideration against existing products.

This strategy was rewarded with strong levels of interest from potential customers and an encouraging pipeline of detailed technical assessments which, if BrainChip is successful in managing, would lead to commercialization in 2024.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Kozikan

Regular
The following is a link to a presentation containing a Brainchip created Competitive Analysis Chart at page 13.

You will note beyond Intel and IBM that Google Coral and Deep Learning Accelerators from Nvidia and others are listed and compared to AKIDA which ticks all the boxes.

Today we are told the competitors names are not included basically for politeness sake.

Until today Brainchip has seen no reason to be so polite about Google, Nvidia & others when listing competitors failings compared to AKIDA technology.

What has changed???

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
👍👍👍👍👍

Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
Wow, I am thrilled. I read here the proof that we retailers on TSE can move the SP significantly. So get to work dear TSEers! We can do it! Speeding tickets in a row! Yeah!

Are you serious?
You're a funny guy.

___
And yes I have read about the two pawn sacrifices on HC and ASIC alibis to be active in the last decades.

And me too, I don't need any help either. But thank you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

charles2

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Manhattan New York!
We've hit the Big Time of University stakes, the Big Apple!

20240228_034659.jpg

This is now our 6th University program...

Yes, this is "only" Future priming material, but I Love it 😉

We will clean up here, eventually..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Germany -28,97% 😭

I remember well that last week I wrote that I hope the stockprice will not go down considerably because of the annual results and somebody replied that this would not make sense, as all figures are known already.

May I say that I do not like this -28,97% "does not make sense" at all?! 😡
Hey... Keep your cool CHIPS 😉

20240228_040743.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom