BRN Discussion Ongoing

ARM is Brainchip’s business model.

ARM does not produce chips it sells/licences the IP.

It seems to have worked for ARM.

What if Intel wanted to add AKIDA 2.0 IP to all its CPUs to compete with Nvidia in the cloud/data centre markets?

Would this be sufficient confirmation to other companies that AKIDA 2.0 actually works or would they still need a reference chip to get them to commit and sign a contract?

The only reason Brainchip was producing an AKIDA 2.0 was as a proof of concept reference chip, not to sell chips, as Sean Hehir confirms they are first and foremost an IP company.

Of all the companies in the World best placed to apply expert knowledge to whether the AKIDA 2.0 neuromorphic offering from Brainchip is real without a reference chip Intel would have to be the best placed to do so given the long history it has of researching SNN and trying to develop Loihi.

In fact one would have to believe this understanding has already been applied in deciding to partner with Brainchip and display the partnership on stage with Pat Gelsinger.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
ARM is Brainchip’s business model.

ARM does not produce chips it sells/licences the IP.

It seems to have worked for ARM.

What if Intel wanted to add AKIDA 2.0 IP to all its CPUs to compete with Nvidia in the cloud/data centre markets?

Would this be sufficient confirmation to other companies that AKIDA 2.0 actually works or would they still need a reference chip to get them to commit and sign a contract?

The only reason Brainchip was producing an AKIDA 2.0 was as a proof of concept reference chip, not to sell chips, as Sean Hehir confirms they are first and foremost an IP company.

Of all the companies in the World best placed to apply expert knowledge to whether the AKIDA 2.0 neuromorphic offering from Brainchip is real without a reference chip Intel would have to be the best placed to do so given the long history it has of researching SNN and trying to develop Loihi.

In fact one would have to believe this understanding has already been applied in deciding to partner with Brainchip and display the partnership on stage with Pat Gelsinger.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Thanks FF for your response it does in fact make a lot more sense come to think of it what you are saying, in reality rather than spreading oneself to thin, Intel would be our best option for mass production , finger’s crossed that is their thinking.

I Much appreciate your input and all the other people here whom enlighten us all on BRN opportunities each day it is very exciting times.
Thankyou.

Go Brainchip

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
We're down over 28% today and I haven't been able to go to bed yet. It's so nice to see you green, somehow you get so excited from day to day and we were already so far down. I hope I wake up tomorrow and it's a green day.

Greetings from your Bavarian girl, have a good day.

leonardo dicaprio GIF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users
Just my thoughts on yesterday and the EOY Report. Disappointing from a revenue standpoint YES, but nothing has changed, the momentum is building and today's action shows that the broader market is on the AI and Brainchip train and they aint getting off!

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

mrgds

Regular
Just my thoughts on yesterday and the EOY Report. Disappointing from a revenue standpoint YES, but nothing has changed, the momentum is building and today's action shows that the broader market is on the AI and Brainchip train and they aint getting off!
Yep, my analogy goes back to the "Maxi Pad "

ABSORBSON ....................:love:

The market has been given the impetus over the recent weeks to do some research and absorb fundamentals of BRN .

AKIDA ABSOR ............. oopps ................ BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Calsco

Regular
Looks like a dead cat bounce 🚀 hopefully a close in the 40s to close the gap at .44

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Being accepted into Universities and especially IVY League Uni's has two main benefits in my opinion.
Firstly and obviously the proliferation/acceptance of Akida to the next generation of neuromorphic engineers/business leaders.
Secondly, the acceptance and awareness of Akida to the Academia/Uni's who have strong ties to Captains of Industry - the ubiquitous goal of Akida grows ever stronger !

Not Financial Advice, DYOR
And of course as Sean stated the flow of interns through the Company giving us free evaluation time to select the pick of the crop. 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Looks like a dead cat bounce 🚀 hopefully a close in the 40s to close the gap at .44
Yep recovering nicely after yesterday's 'very hard to watch' decline :-/

1709081109394.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Never a dull moment, lol.

1709081139622.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

FJ-215

Regular
Could not help myself, although I didn't get them at 30 cents, I am still happy.
And just for people that think I am full of sh#t, this is what I have brought in
the last month, ( Ok I am in debt ) but just showing because this is how much.
confidence I have in the Company and I am ready to buy more if the opportunity
arises.
As I said before, it is going to make me or break me, only time will tell.😅😅

View attachment 58033
A buy @34 cents.

Your welcome.

Wish I had held off 30 minutes or so. 😢

Edit.......

Was the last of a trading parcel, still have my main holding.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Could not help myself, although I didn't get them at 30 cents, I am still happy.
And just for people that think I am full of sh#t, this is what I have brought in
the last month, ( Ok I am in debt ) but just showing because this is how much.
confidence I have in the Company and I am ready to buy more if the opportunity
arises.
As I said before, it is going to make me or break me, only time will tell.😅😅

View attachment 58033
Money well spent IMO!!....Good luck to you @sb182 and to us all... 🙏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Jasonk

Regular
A buy @34 cents.

Your welcome.

Wish I had held off 30 minutes or so. 😢

Edit.......

Was the last of a trading parcel, still have my main holding.
Same boat, stressed over another 10k purchase... looking silly now.

Should have caught the falling knife harder 🤣
knife crab GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Better looking day today. Not a bad thing when those sell offs happen. It just means the average intelligence of the SH group has gone up.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
1709083427950.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
40c....🔥🔥🔥
green-super-green.gif

• Fire
  • Love

jtardif999

Regular
I just don't understand this constant secrecy... it feels like the entire AI industry is participating in the Intel Foundry Partner System... they all know who uses what, where... why is it so hard to speak plainly? Maybe I'm being too naive... or I'm just too down-to-earth and value clarity. PS: I don't mean that Brainchip should announce anything, but those who use Brainchip! Brainchip can only give us the information they're allowed to... the others act as if they've found the Holy Grail and fuel the volatility
That will eventually happen imo; product producers will be shouting out that their product(s) incorporate Akida technology because once it is considered to be an advantage to do so you won’t be able to stop them. The edge at the edge. 🤓

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
Not too sure, but this is the one we are on-

Oops my bad, I thought it was this bad boy, but I see it's very cloud heavy.
1000005890.png

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Softbank to join SK Telecom-led global AI joint venture​

SK Telekom, Deutsche Telekom, SingTel, e&, and SoftBank aim to expand their alliance and lead the global AI ecosystem​

By Ji-Wun Jeong Feb 26, 2024 (Gmt+09:00)
2 Min read

Deutsche Telekom Chairman Timotheus Höttges (from left), Deutsche Telekom Board Member Claudia Nemat, e& CEO Hatem Dowidar, SK Group Chairman Chey Tae-won, SingTel Group CEO Yuen Kuan Moon, SK Telecom CEO Ryu Young-sang and SoftBank Corp. Chief Information Security Officer Tadashi Iida pose for a picture on Feb. 26, 2024, at the MWC 2024 in Barcelona (Courtesy of SK Telecom)
zoom_icon.png
Deutsche Telekom Chairman Timotheus Höttges (from left), Deutsche Telekom Board Member Claudia Nemat, e& CEO Hatem Dowidar, SK Group Chairman Chey Tae-won, SingTel Group CEO Yuen Kuan Moon, SK Telecom CEO Ryu Young-sang and SoftBank Corp. Chief Information Security Officer Tadashi Iida pose for a picture on Feb. 26, 2024, at the MWC 2024 in Barcelona (Courtesy of SK Telecom)
BARCELONA -- Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp. tied up with major global telcos such as South Korea’s top mobile carrier SK Telecom Co. and Europe’s largest telecommunication service provider Deutsche Telekom AG to shake up the artificial intelligence industry currently dominated by Big Tech companies.

SK Telecom, SoftBank, Deutsche Telekom, Singapore Telecommunications Ltd. (SingTel) and the United Arab Emirates’ e& on Monday agreed to establish an AI joint venture this year at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2024, the world’s top telecommunication technology event, in Barcelona, according to the South Korean company.

The joint venture is set to develop large language models (LLMs), specifically tailored to the needs of telecommunication companies, and work on the businesses based on them.

“Through the strong alliance, we will open a new era of technological innovation based on AI,” said Hideyuki Tsukuda, chief technology officer at SoftBank Corp., a telecommunications and networking subsidiary of SoftBank Group.

SK Telecom, which aims to transform itself into an AI company from a telecommunications service provider, in July 2023 set up the Global Telco AI Alliance (GTAA) with Deutsche Telekom, SingTel and e&.

The GTAA members have a combined 1.3 billion users in the world’s key markets, including the US, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Australia.

MULTINATIONAL LLMS

The five companies plan to create multinational LLMs that support various languages across the world starting from English, Korean, Japanese, German and Arabic.

“Telco LLMs will be able to understand user intentions since they understand the telecommunication industry better than normal LLMs,” said an SK Telecom official. “They will be highly used once telecommunication businesses and services are converted into those with AI.”

The GTAA members are expected to more easily expand their AI services if they combine the new businesses with the existing core competitive sectors such as mobile communications and media, industry sources in Seoul said.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Cirat

Regular
Being accepted into Universities and especially IVY League Uni's has two main benefits in my opinion.
Firstly and obviously the proliferation/acceptance of Akida to the next generation of neuromorphic engineers/business leaders.
Secondly, the acceptance and awareness of Akida to the Academia/Uni's who have strong ties to Captains of Industry - the ubiquitous goal of Akida grows ever stronger !

Not Financial Advice, DYOR
Further to my earlier post about Cornell University and why the connection is all about Networks/Ecosystem Partners ..... doors open more easily when you're accepted.

From Wikipedia (yes I Know, not 100% reliable but...)
"As of October 2023, 62 Nobel laureates, four Turing Award winners, and one Fields Medalist have been affiliated with Cornell. Cornell counts more than 250,000 living alumni, which include 34 Marshall Scholars,[10] 33 Rhodes Scholars, 29 Truman Scholars, 7 Gates Scholars, 63 Olympic Medalists, 10 current Fortune 500 CEOs, and 35 billionaires."

and all Ivy League Universities have Global Hubs
From https://global.cornell.edu/hub/home/locations
Australia, China, Denmark, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Mexico, Singapore, Thailand, United Kingdom and Zambia

GLTA

• Love
  • Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Chippers ,

My personal ponderaces for the morning chart.

One day @ one hour time, volume would appear to be indicating a buying burst around 3:00 ish .

Not Financial Advice.

Poised ....... ... ... .
Parrot Macaw Images – Browse 221 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video | Adobe  Stock

Regards ,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom