BRN Discussion Ongoing

1708936100378.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Who are the competitors we marking against?
Maybe Intel and NVIDIA are two of them as previously mentioned by Brainchip. If we are partnering with them it's unfavorable to now mention them in a negative light. IMO.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Draed

Regular
Yep... has me confused too???
Could it be receipts, but not actually paid yet? I.e we are owed that money? But hasn't been paid yet?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
IMG_0136.png

1708936365455.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users
Maybe Intel and NVIDIA are two of them as previously mentioned by Brainchip. If we are partnering with them it's unfavorable to now mention them in a negative light. IMO.
Nah....name names...COB boys :LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Top 20
There is nothing new to me in the report… I’m not shocked and not excited… I’m just fine and confident

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

skutza

Regular
Yep... has me confused too???
I'm sure someone will be able to work it out, I only gave it a brief look over.

I was lucky enough to buy Afterpay at $9.80 and then again at $19.10c. After my $19.10 buy it went back to around $16 or $17 for a brief moment and i wondered if I'd done the right thing. i think ASIC released a statement about looking into Buy now and Pay later companies at the time? Within a short time however the market shook that off and it rocketed to over $100. i sold and never looked back. The reason i say this is that at a $48 Billion MC here is the 1/2 yearly report. Makes BRN look good. To Afterpays credit, they were bringing in around $400 Million in revenue.

1708936493003.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
OK. Serious question incoming.

"What have customers/partners requested as additional potential features, that are not currently available in the existing iterations of AKIDA (i.e 500, 1500, 2.0)?"

In other words, what could AKIDA 3.00 and AKIDA 4.00 look like?

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
They better be giving out free beer coolers with the Brainchip logo to everyone that logs on to the Webby tomorrow :) Not a great read so far.

Can someone explain to me how the Dec Qtrly (ending Dec 2023) had reciepts from customers at $778K but the Yearly says income was $232k?

I'm confused......
Hi Skutza, Page 29 reports receipts from customers of $1,672,784

Page 44, point 5 provides additional information on the breakdown of the $232k figure.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
OK. Serious question incoming.

"What have customers/partners requested as additional potential features, that are not currently available in the existing iterations of AKIDA (i.e 500, 1500. 2.0)?"

In other words, what could AKIDA 3.00 and AKIDA 4.00 look like?
That'd be nice to know in due course....though I'd still like to see what revenue looks like one day too 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
And, possibly the last one from me.

"Should I wrap up my business now and retire really early, or should I wait for another 6 months out of an abundance of caution?"😝

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users
And, possibly the last one from me.

"Should I wrap up my business now and retire really early, or should I wait for another 6 months out of an abundance of caution?"😝
1708937789384.gif

• Haha

CHIPS

Regular
Hi Skutza, Page 29 reports receipts from customers of $1,672,784

Page 44, point 5 provides additional information on the breakdown of the $232k figure.
I must be blind or I am looking at some other report because I do not see all this on the pages mentioned. :unsure:

Reactions: 1 users
Could it be receipts, but not actually paid yet? I.e we are owed that money? But hasn't been paid yet?
Prepayment. Received but yet be allocated in the correct quarter it is earnt

I must be blind or I am looking at some other report because I do not see all this on the pages mentioned. :unsure:
I am using the report page numbers, which run 2 places behind my PDF viewer page numbers as they dont count the cover page or corporate directory. so page 29 = page 31 on the viewer.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Back out of force over at the other side, so let’s hope the take out big short position’s tomorrow to burn even more than they already are.

1708939243890.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Haha
Top Bottom