BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
could you ask , what is the most exciting company/sector that has approached BRN to use the tech?
"No answer would be the stern reply" ;)

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Ok but maybe you can ask if there is a reason why Mercedes and NASA is not on the partners page? They are mentioned in other pages, but missing on the partners page… would be interesting to see what they answer

Probs cause they're potential end users / customers who trialed the product via early access but not involved as a tech, integration, uni type "partner" would be my guess.

If MB / NASA eventually use us in a commercial sense, it'll probs be via one of our partners maybe.

Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Top 20
Probs cause they're potential end users / customers who trialed the product via early access but not involved as a tech, integration, uni type "partner" would be my guess.

If MB / NASA eventually use us in a commercial sense, it'll probs be via one of our partners maybe.
Good point! But our imagination is unlimited! Would like to hear it from them 👌
I would think for example they are not partners any more… they are customers… 🫵 Ha got cha!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Im submitting questions ahead of tomorrows event,

........................ any questions from the forum that you would like me to include?
Would be nice if we could get a glimpse of Akida‘s future aka is there some kind of roadmap that could be shared?

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

IMG_1191.jpeg

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

schuey

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

rgupta

Regular
Ok but maybe you can ask if there is a reason why Mercedes and NASA is not on the partners page? They are mentioned in other pages, but missing on the partners page… would be interesting to see what they answer

There are two types of partners me...and NASA may not fit in those two categories.

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8485.jpeg

We're joining forces with tech leaders and academic institutions as a founding member of the AI-RAN Alliance.

Announced today at #MWC24, we'll work collaboratively with industry-shaping companies to integrate AI into radio access network technology and mobile networks for 5G and 6G. This has the potential to unlock new economic opportunities by:

🔹 Enhancing mobile network efficiency
🔹 Reducing power consumption
🔹 Enabling greater innovation

IMG_8486.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Mugatu

sorry for my ignorance but

How long would it take for revenue to show up in a quarterly?

I.e. when is or who pays the ip fee/license payed to brainchip?

when a foundry manufactures a chip that uses brainchip ip?
or
when that chip is ordered by someone like arm from the foundry?
or
when a consumer product is manufactured that uses that arm chip (eg a phone) ?
or
some other trigger

thanks

Reactions: 2 users

FJ-215

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Wow

KKFoo

Regular
Im submitting questions ahead of tomorrows event,

........................ any questions from the forum that you would like me to include?
Hi Mrgds, can you ask Sean did both Sam Altman and Gelsinger saw the demo and did they like the demo?
Thanks

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
Annual Report just released.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
Would be nice if we could get a glimpse of Akida‘s future aka is there some kind of roadmap that could be shared?
Done (y)

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Looks very impressive :) Just a couple of snippets :)

1708935202892.png

1708935243477.png

1708935309727.png

1708935345763.png

1708935430019.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users
  • Haha
  • Fire

skutza

Regular
They better be giving out free beer coolers with the Brainchip logo to everyone that logs on to the Webby tomorrow :) Not a great read so far.

Can someone explain to me how the Dec Qtrly (ending Dec 2023) had reciepts from customers at $778K but the Yearly says income was $232k?

I'm confused......

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Fenris78

Regular
They better be giving out free beer coolers with the Brainchip logo to everyone that logs on to the Webby tomorrow :) Not a great read so far.

Can someone explain to me how the Dec Qtrly (ending Dec 2023) had reciepts from customers at $778K but the Yearly says income was $232k?

I'm confused......
Yep... has me confused too???

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom