BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Published Feb 24, 2024

EXTRACT
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.04.54 pm.png

EXTRACT

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.18.33 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Humble genius
I have three large fig trees and I don’t need Akida to work out who is taking my figs. The second I open the house or yard doors my two black Labradors are out like a massive vacuum cleaner hoovering up those fallen and then trying to be a kangaroo standing on two back legs chomping on those they can reach.

It’s healthy for them .

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hi Terroni

Great sleuthing. Your post is a must read even if you have to find a PC as I did.

We can be certain of four things.

1. Those in the seats of power for this project have knowledge of Brainchip and AKIDA.

2. The issue Brainchip spoke of that they had faced was near enough was good enough does not apply here as they are starting from the ground up with a charter to be state of the art and a world leader when they commence producing their robotics.

3. ARM states publicly that by adding AKIDA to their IP you go state of the art with performance.

4. AKIDA 2.0 is arriving at precisely the right time.

So much potential and momentum in Brainchip's neuromorphic space finally.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 71 users

MDhere

Regular
Prob should be on other thread but thought it fitting for an upcoming Monday - (Inspired by @Esq.111 ) - Unstoppable- here's to tomorrow! Happy Sunday fellow brners -

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Beebo

Regular
A very exciting company to watch: Alat

It is Saudi Arabia's ambition to build a world-class manufacturing hub in the Kingdom through next-generation technologies and sustainable practices.

Alat, headquartered in Riyadh, has been established to create a global champion in electronics and advanced industrial segments and mandated to create world class manufacturing enabled by global innovation and technology leadership. Alat is partnering with global technology leaders to transform industries like semiconductors, smart devices and next-gen infrastructure while establishing world class businesses in the Kingdom, powered by clean energy.

They have received $100 Billion USD in funding from the Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund (PIF).

Alat is led by His Royal Highness Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud who is the Crown Prince and Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

On the Alat Executive Leadership team is Ross Jatou, President of their Semiconductors Business unit. He only formally announced his appointment yesterday.

Ross came from Onsemi where he was for 8 years and the Senior Vice President and General Manager of their Intelligent Sensing Group. He was with Nvidia for 14 years prior to Onsemi.

Ross is well aware of BrainChip where he re-posted this on LinkedIn 3 weeks ago.

View attachment 57834

Watch the Alat CEO video here https://www.alat.com/en/about/what-is-alat/

Alat has partnered for a joint venture with Softbank Alat and SoftBank Group form a strategic partnership to manufacture groundbreaking industrial robots in the Kingdom | SoftBank Group Corp.

“The new JV will build industrial robots based on intellectual property developed by SoftBank Group and its affiliates that will perform tasks with minimal additional programming, that are ideally suited for industrial assembly and applications in manufacturing and production. The robot manufacturing factory that the JV will create in the Kingdom is a lighthouse factory, that will use the latest technology to manufacture unprecedented next generation robots to perform a wide variety of tasks”. The first factory is targeted to open in December 2024.

This is what Alex Divinsky (Ticker Symbol You) posted about Alat earlier today.

View attachment 57835

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/acti...qv?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Chippers, it would be massive if we got in with Alat !

And I’ve got positive vibes about it.

DYOR.
Well Terroni, in one of BrainChip’s posts, news release, or quarterly update (or I dreamt it), they made a reference to NEOM the Saudi Arabian state-of-the-art community being developed….so the degrees of separation few!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Qualcomm Technologies

No, Qualcomm isn’t getting directly into making smartphones. But, the chip maker is powering both Samsung and Honor’s AI phones with its Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor—as well as a more ambitious concept.

Qualcomm is partnering with Germany’s Deutsche Telekom—the largest shareholder of T-Mobile US—to present an app-free smartphone at MWC. The apps are replaced by an AI assistant controlled by voice and text.

If the concept works it would upend the mobile economy and likely sound alarm bells at Apple and its legion of app developers, although the device looks a way off being commercially available.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Published Feb 24, 2024

EXTRACT
View attachment 57838
EXTRACT

View attachment 57840
"The company has said it hopes its machine, called Figure 01, will be able to perform dangerous jobs that are unsuitable for people and that its technology will help alleviate labor shortages"

They always use the "dangerous jobs" jive (like putting potato chip packets in boxes) 🙄..

But labour shortages?
That's a new one..
And can only be because people don't "want" to work.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Top 20
As Biden would say “ listen folks… here is the deal…. I am sure soon akila…eh eh aida.. eh my wife’s daughters friends cousin which I met 159 years ago…. On the moon shaking hand from neal when he stepped out of the moonlander…. Can you imagine? A fithiylooyclousemapiliours folks… Eh…never mind… akida… will buy out the company and the shareprice will skyrocket like Apollo 20… let me be clear… I’m focused”

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Quiltman

Regular
I just like seeing Tata ( Sounak ) , liking an Intel Labs post about Mercede-Benz being part of the Intel Neuromorphic Research Community.

the common neuromorphic thread weaving it’s way through these 3 organisations.
I’ll give you a clue.
Starts with a “B” and ends with a “p”

487ED6FD-3E4C-43D4-A74B-8AD6F6851E62.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Qualcomm Technologies

No, Qualcomm isn’t getting directly into making smartphones. But, the chip maker is powering both Samsung and Honor’s AI phones with its Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor—as well as a more ambitious concept.

Qualcomm is partnering with Germany’s Deutsche Telekom—the largest shareholder of T-Mobile US—to present an app-free smartphone at MWC. The apps are replaced by an AI assistant controlled by voice and text.

If the concept works it would upend the mobile economy and likely sound alarm bells at Apple and its legion of app developers, although the device looks a way off being commercially available.
Hi Tothemoon
Probably have the poster and companies mixed up but wasn't a LinkedIn post of someone who works for a German Telecom that waxed lyrical about Brainchip AKIDA and its amazing future posted in the last week or so??? The poster was sort of dismissed here because it was revealed he might be a Brainchip shareholder.
My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Catee

Emerged
Hi Tothemoon
Probably have the poster and companies mixed up but wasn't a LinkedIn post of someone who works for a German Telecom that waxed lyrical about Brainchip AKIDA and its amazing future posted in the last week or so??? The poster was sort of dismissed here because it was revealed he might be a Brainchip shareholder.
My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Frangipani

Regular
Well Terroni, in one of BrainChip’s posts, news release, or quarterly update (or I dreamt it), they made a reference to NEOM the Saudi Arabian state-of-the-art community being developed….so the degrees of separation few!

Hi Beebo,

it was Todd Vierra in his Impact Summit 2023 workshop on Sustainable Cities Using Smart Efficient AI:

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-383410

111B304A-9C95-4313-AA39-DBA94106A7EF.jpeg

A very exciting company to watch: Alat

It is Saudi Arabia's ambition to build a world-class manufacturing hub in the Kingdom through next-generation technologies and sustainable practices.

Alat, headquartered in Riyadh, has been established to create a global champion in electronics and advanced industrial segments and mandated to create world class manufacturing enabled by global innovation and technology leadership. Alat is partnering with global technology leaders to transform industries like semiconductors, smart devices and next-gen infrastructure while establishing world class businesses in the Kingdom, powered by clean energy.

They have received $100 Billion USD in funding from the Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund (PIF).

Alat is led by His Royal Highness Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud who is the Crown Prince and Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

On the Alat Executive Leadership team is Ross Jatou, President of their Semiconductors Business unit. He only formally announced his appointment yesterday.

Ross came from Onsemi where he was for 8 years and the Senior Vice President and General Manager of their Intelligent Sensing Group. He was with Nvidia for 14 years prior to Onsemi.

Ross is well aware of BrainChip where he re-posted this on LinkedIn 3 weeks ago.

View attachment 57834

Watch the Alat CEO video here https://www.alat.com/en/about/what-is-alat/

Alat has partnered for a joint venture with Softbank Alat and SoftBank Group form a strategic partnership to manufacture groundbreaking industrial robots in the Kingdom | SoftBank Group Corp.

“The new JV will build industrial robots based on intellectual property developed by SoftBank Group and its affiliates that will perform tasks with minimal additional programming, that are ideally suited for industrial assembly and applications in manufacturing and production. The robot manufacturing factory that the JV will create in the Kingdom is a lighthouse factory, that will use the latest technology to manufacture unprecedented next generation robots to perform a wide variety of tasks”. The first factory is targeted to open in December 2024.

This is what Alex Divinsky (Ticker Symbol You) posted about Alat earlier today.

View attachment 57835

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/acti...qv?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Chippers, it would be massive if we got in with Alat !

And I’ve got positive vibes about it.

DYOR.

Hi Terroni2105,

I don’t share your enthusiasm about potentially getting involved with Saudi Arabia - while the prospect may be mouth-watering financially, it is fundamentally an ethical question whether to do business with such a government, and I wonder whether our founder Peter van der Made with his high moral standards could square it with his conscience.

I had previously raised this concern in a post last August, where I also mentioned
that Intel has been open about collaborating with Saudi Arabia, as has American government and military contractor Booz Allen Hamilton:

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-337054

@cosors posted a (German-only) podcast in the Brainchip Bar about human-rights violations in connection with the construction of NEOM the other day,
https://thestockexchange.com.au/thr...-anything-goes-all-welcome.170934/post-411685
the Kingdom is not exactly known to be a champion of women’s rights (cough cough), the case of Jamal Khashoggi comes to mind, who was assassinated at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul in 2018 by agents of the Saudi government at the behest of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Sultan etc. I could go on, but I’ll leave it at that.

One could of course argue that we are already connected to companies that are doing business with Saudi Arabia, but to me personally a direct involvement would still be a different cup of shay (Arabic tea).

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

MegaportX

Regular
Save the best till last. See attachment. Just trying to catchup, holy cow you've all been busy, love the excitement.
Could we see a new stockholder notice this week?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
I hope that BrainChip one day could be like Nvidia. 🚀

I'm just going to correct your sentence with 2 words....:

I know that BrainChip one day can be like Nvidia. 🚀

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

Perhaps it's one of FF's learned friends - that would fit the occasion to a "t".

Not sure I understand? Are we talking about Blind FredT? I'm confused...🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Reactions: 2 users
As Biden would say “ listen folks… here is the deal…. I am sure soon akila…eh eh aida.. eh my wife’s daughters friends cousin which I met 159 years ago…. On the moon shaking hand from neal when he stepped out of the moonlander…. Can you imagine? A fithiylooyclousemapiliours folks… Eh…never mind… akida… will buy out the company and the shareprice will skyrocket like Apollo 20… let me be clear… I’m focused”
3qqhb3.jpg

It's just crazy and a tad scary, that he's the "Top Man" of the most? Powerfull country in the World...

Good thing, he's just a puppet..
I think 🤔..

Well I bloody hope so...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Top 20
View attachment 57857

It's just crazy and a tad scary, that he's the "Top Man" of the most? Powerfull country in the World...

Good thing, he's just a puppet..
I think 🤔..

Well I bloody hope so...
Look… I don’t know bideeen… BUT… good guy…smart guy… I don’t know much about him okey…. I met him feeeew times in fact… I have a bigger puppet… huuuuuuge puppet … and she is playing well… i can play the puppet better than him ….

1708857473532.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom