BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Look… I don’t know bideeen… BUT… good guy…smart guy… I don’t know much about him okey…. I met him feeeew times in fact… I have a bigger puppet… huuuuuuge puppet … and she is playing well… i can play the puppet better than him ….

View attachment 57859
mc-fatboy-trump-sexy.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

GazDix

Regular
I opened a BT Panarama account so I can have more control of my super investments, including the ability to buy Brainchip shares.

When prices were low, I bought as much as I could, and now for years to come, hopefully this warning message will continue on Brainchip's row that I should only put 15% of my portfolio to 'avoid long term risk' in an investment like Brainchip. Whoops....

1708859338669.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

CHIPS

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
Oh c'mon.. just one after dinner mint?
It's waffer thin..

Monty Python fans will get it..
Better, better get a bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I opened a BT Panarama account so I can have more control of my super investments, including the ability to buy Brainchip shares.

When prices were low, I bought as much as I could, and now for years to come, hopefully this warning message will continue on Brainchip's row that I should only put 15% of my portfolio to 'avoid long term risk' in an investment like Brainchip. Whoops....

View attachment 57861
100 here..........😬😬😬🤣
1000013567.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

The other big part of the AI smartphone puzzle is the term "on-device AI." Previously, many AI applications on devices were actually partly processed in the cloud, then downloaded onto the phone. But advanced chips and the ability for large language models to effectively become smaller are likely to drive more AI applications to be run solely in the device, rather than in a data center.

"I think one of the big stories at MWC will be the ability of the AI models too run natively on the devices themselves and that is where it potentially starts to become a bit more of a gamechanger," Ben Wood, chief analyst at CCS Insight, told CNBC.

Smartphone makers say on-device AI improves the security of gear, unlocks new applications and also makes them faster, since the processing is done on the handset.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

The other big part of the AI smartphone puzzle is the term "on-device AI." Previously, many AI applications on devices were actually partly processed in the cloud, then downloaded onto the phone. But advanced chips and the ability for large language models to effectively become smaller are likely to drive more AI applications to be run solely in the device, rather than in a data center.

"I think one of the big stories at MWC will be the ability of the AI models too run natively on the devices themselves and that is where it potentially starts to become a bit more of a gamechanger," Ben Wood, chief analyst at CCS Insight, told CNBC.

Smartphone makers say on-device AI improves the security of gear, unlocks new applications and also makes them faster, since the processing is done on the handset.

Holy Smoke! Well done @Tothemoon24!🥰🥰🥰

EXTRACT

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 11.58.15 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

BrainShit

Regular
Hi Tothemoon
Probably have the poster and companies mixed up but wasn't a LinkedIn post of someone who works for a German Telecom that waxed lyrical about Brainchip AKIDA and its amazing future posted in the last week or so??? The poster was sort of dismissed here because it was revealed he might be a Brainchip shareholder.
My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Do you mean those LinkedIn posts from Elias Asbrede? He works for T-Systems which is a subsidiary / part of Deutsche Telekom AG and he might have shares for sure. T-Mobile US is also a subsidiary / afilliate a of Deutsche Telekom AG.

T-Systems is an internationally operating service provider for information technologies and digital transformation. T-Systems' AI Factory focuses primarily on products for B2B customers and also is intended to support the Group's AI projects with the right skills and resources. Their ability is more to be an enanbler than a BC customer ....

Link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-Systems

Link: https://www.telekom.com/en/company/...cial-intelligence-at-deutsche-telekom-1055154

At the Mobile World Congress 2024, Deutsche Telekom is presenting a visionary AI phone concept together with Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and Brain.ai. An assistant based on artificial intelligence (AI) replaces the countless apps on the smartphone. Like a concierge, the assistant understands your goals and takes care of the details.

Link: https://www.telekom.com/en/media/me...e-telekom-frees-smartphones-from-apps-1060272

Brain.ai ... their first consumer product, is the world's first generative interface (Natural AI). You no longer go to Apps, Apps come to you. Simply say what you need and the right app forms itself around your words - now fulfilling millions of requests each month. Natural clears away the clutter on your screen. It allows you to focus on what you want, not how to get there.

Link: https://brain.ai

I belive that this is the core of the new phone "without" apps which will be presented at the WMC. I also belive that this phone will run on the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3.

"Deutsche Telekom is also showcasing another version of an AI smartphone powered by the Snapdragon® 8 Gen 3 Reference Design. In the high-performance device, the AI processing is done on device. This makes the AI particularly fast, energy efficient and more customized to each user."

Link: https://www.engadget.com/qualcomm-brings-on-device-ai-to-mobile-and-pc-190030938.html

But I'm happy if someone proof me wrong and Akida will be used in the next AI-Phone generations. (2025 >) .... at least by Samsung or Apple 🤔 which are the main selling brands of Deutsche Telekom / T-Mobile in the mobile marked.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

Guzzi62

Regular
Do you mean those LinkedIn posts from Elias Asbrede? He is from T-Systems which is a subsidiary / part of Deutsche Telekom AG and might have shares for sure. T-Mobile US is also a subsidiary / afilliate a of Deutsche Telekom AG.

T-Systems is an internationally operating service provider for information technologies and digital transformation. T-Systems' AI Factory focuses primarily on products for B2B customers and also is intended to support the Group's AI projects with the right skills and resources. Their ability is more to be an enanbler than a BC customer ....

Link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-Systems

Link: https://www.telekom.com/en/company/...cial-intelligence-at-deutsche-telekom-1055154

At the Mobile World Congress 2024, Deutsche Telekom is presenting a visionary AI phone concept together with Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and Brain.ai. An assistant based on artificial intelligence (AI) replaces the countless apps on the smartphone. Like a concierge, the assistant understands your goals and takes care of the details.

Link: https://www.telekom.com/en/media/me...e-telekom-frees-smartphones-from-apps-1060272

Brain.ai ... their first consumer product, is the world's first generative interface (Natural AI). You no longer go to Apps, Apps come to you. Simply say what you need and the right app forms itself around your words - now fulfilling millions of requests each month. Natural clears away the clutter on your screen. It allows you to focus on what you want, not how to get there.

Link: https://brain.ai

I belive that this is the core of the new phone "without" apps which will be presented at the WMC. I also belive that this phone will run on the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3.

"Deutsche Telekom is also showcasing another version of an AI smartphone powered by the Snapdragon® 8 Gen 3 Reference Design. In the high-performance device, the AI processing is done on device. This makes the AI particularly fast, energy efficient and more customized to each user."

Link: https://www.engadget.com/qualcomm-brings-on-device-ai-to-mobile-and-pc-190030938.html

But I'm happy if someone proof me wrong and Akida will be used in the next AI-Phone generations. (2025 >) .... at least by Samsung or Apple 🤔 which are the main selling brands of Deutsche Telekom / T-Mobile in the mobile marked.
Brain.Ai seems like an interesting company:

The founder and CEO Jerry Yue seems like a very smart guy:

• Fire

Tothemoon24

Top 20
On the software side of things, BrainChip is working on a Linux 6.1-based operating system and a collection of ready-to-use edge AI applications to showcase the capabilities of its Akida technology. The final details of these applications are still being worked out in collaboration with VVDN. Though they specifically did not talk about the software side of things some examples on BrainChip Akida Chip can be found on their GitHub account.

BrainChip’s Neuromorphic Akida Edge AI Box is now available for pre-orders at $799​

BrainChip has recently opened preorders for their Akida Edge AI Box, built in partnership with VVDN Technologies. This box features an NXP i.MX 8M Plus SoC and two Akida AKD1000 neuromorphic processors for low-latency, high-throughput AI processing at the edge.
The system features USB 3.0 and micro-USB ports, HDMI, 4GB LPDDR4 memory, 32GB eMMC with up to 1TB micro-SDXC expansion, dual-band Wi-Fi, and two gigabit Ethernet ports for external camera connections, all within a compact, passively-cooled chassis, powered by 12V DC.
BrainChip Neuromorphic Akida Edge AI Box
BrainChip Akida Edge AI Box Specifications:
  • Host CPU – NXP i.MX 8M Plus Quad SOC with 64-bit Arm Cortex-A53 processor running at up to 1.8GHz
  • AI/ML Accelerator – Dual Brainchip AKD1000 (Akida Chip) over PCIe for efficient AI processing
  • Memory – 4GB LPDDR4
  • Storage
    • 32GB eMMC flash
    • MicroSD card slot for additional storage options
  • Display Output – HDMI output supporting up to 3840 x 2160p30 resolutions with a pixel clock up to 297MHz
  • Network Connectivity
    • Wi-Fi: 802.11 ac/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) for wireless connectivity
    • Ethernet – Two ports with 10/100/1000Mbps, also supports external camera interfaces
  • Video Processing Capabilities
    • Max Encode – 1x 1080p60 (H.265 & H.264) / 2x 1080p30 (H.265 & H.264) / 4x 720p30 (H.265 & H.264)
    • Max Decode – 1x 1080p60 (H.265 & H.264) / 2x 1080p30 (H.265 & H.264) / 4x 720p30 (H.265 & H.264)
  • USB
    • USB 3.0 Type-A port for high-speed data transfer
    • USB 2.0 Micro-B port for flashing and debugging
  • Indicators and Buttons
    • Power/Reset button
    • 2x RGB LED for status indication
    • Power ON/OFF indication LED (Green)
  • Power – 12VDC input using an external AC-DC adapter
  • Environmental Conditions
    • Operating temperature – 0°C to 50°C
    • Operating humidity – 5% to 95% non-condensing
  • Dimensions – 110 x 110 x 56mm (L x W x H)
  • Operating System – Linux Embedded OS Version 6.1
The AI Box includes a GPU delivering 6 GFLOPS of compute power and uses a dual-chip PCIe AKD1000 neuromorphic processor. However, it does not support temporal event-based neural nets (TENNs) or vision transformer (ViT) features.
In 2022, Intel introduced its Neuromorphic AI accelerator, Loihi 2, and we also saw Raspberry Pi-based development kits with BrainChip AKD1000 SoC. Both technologies rely on spiking neural networks (SNN) to achieve high-performance, real-time inference with significantly lower power consumption compared to traditional AI chips that use CNN (convolutional neural network) technology.
Neuromorphic Akida Edge AI Box
On the software side of things, BrainChip is working on a Linux 6.1-based operating system and a collection of ready-to-use edge AI applications to showcase the capabilities of its Akida technology. The final details of these applications are still being worked out in collaboration with VVDN. Though they specifically did not talk about the software side of things some examples on BrainChip Akida Chip can be found on their GitHub account.
You can pre-order the Akida Edge AI Box from BrainChip’s online store for $799. It’s set to ship around the middle of 2024. Additional details about the product can also be found in the press release.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Is it 9 o’clock yet

1708883831915.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

TECH

Regular
Holy Smoke! Well done @Tothemoon24!🥰🥰🥰

EXTRACT

View attachment 57863

Good morning.....That's got AKIDA II and beyond written all over it !

Now some posters may start to REALLY UNDERSTAND the true value of Peters et al worldwide patents, their value will only ever be
truly realized when or if a takeover offer appears on the table, that's when Peters "tree of knowledge" will truly display all of it's
colourful fruit, which I might add, we shall all be the beneficiaries of.

Enjoy the journey all.

Tech 2024

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

cosors

👀
I hope that BrainChip one day could be like Nvidia. 🚀

Like a company that sits with a customer and realises that its own core competence in one of its fields is better handled by another company?
If you mean SP success, then I agree.
If it's about Brainchip's core competence, then no.
Methinks
Screenshot_2023-02-06-21-51-55-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Sad
  • Thinking

Deena

Regular

View attachment 57861
Hah ... that's nothing! My super is 94% invested in Brainchip. :)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users
And which neuromorphic Ai company pivoted away from Nvidia in the Cloud to focus on the nascent Edge and Far Edge market realising that their revolutionary technology was too far ahead of the times to address Cloud incumbency???

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
And which neuromorphic Ai company pivoted away from Nvidia in the Cloud to focus on the nascent Edge and Far Edge market realising that their revolutionary technology was too far ahead of the times to address Cloud incumbency???

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Ooh! Ooh! I know this one....
call-me-phone.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

cosors

👀
As I have said before, there is 350 million+ people in America
and all that they can come up with is Biden or Trump.
God help America (if there is one, which I sure there isn't) because no one else will.
off topic
I have a foreign minister to deliver. Here in the war zone in Ukraine today. The head of all our diplomats for whom symbols are very important.
The security man (?) is just as confused as I am.
Screenshot_2024-02-25-21-15-07-70_7d6541707e0ad471ad1a839839bd7d1b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Top Bottom