Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
C'mon smash through that wall at 53c...
l1J9vZJyYVN4GR5UA.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
C'mon smash through that wall at 55c.....
l1J9vZJyYVN4GR5UA.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

RobjHunt

Regular
What will Friday's "Hour of Power" reveal, I wonder??

Pantene Peeps ;)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000013525.gif

• Haha
  • Love
@DingoBorat it seems your uptrend call sent schnitzel into a cave of shame.

Unfortunately I can't give you all the credit though.
My little one was born on Feb 1st and I believe he may have brought me, and by extension the rest of us good fortune haha
He picked the bottom it seems.
Whilst bravo runs, I will rub his belly for good luck!

View attachment 57670
View attachment 57669
Congratulations Damo 👍
And he has a protective Dingo cousin, by his side 😉

And Cheers, I would graciously take this as being, the "Dingo uptrend" as I think this one, may just make a name for me 😛

But to be honest, my trend fizzled out..

If you tell us your Son's name, or "nickname" we can Christen this trend, with "his" name 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Got my broker sending messages trying to get me to sell.
Don't ride this one down.
Get out.
Shorters must be sitting themselves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

TECH

Regular
I agree, there are several reasons, there may have been many on the sidelines already, for various things, but I still think the Intel event, stands out, as the obvious catalyst, given that yesterday, was such a big day.

As you say, nothing ever goes up in a straight line (or angle to the right) except those companies, with charts that do exactly that.

This is International demand, of a type we haven't seen before.

The Mercedes thing, doesn't even come close..

People trading or "trying" to trade, fair enough, the temptation is great, with so much money to be made.

People selling, because they think we have hit a ceiling, or something like that?...

I think they have rocks in their heads..

Some Company follow through, would be nice and is coming, but there are still mountains of developments "already" in the arena, which we all know about, but the World is still digesting...

That the Company, doesn't "need" to shove another spoonful, down the collective World's mouth, for some time yet.

I totally agree...any wall is just being wiped, whomever doesn't appear to give a s#$@ about the ASX and their pathetic speeding ticket/s
rules, this appears, as many have suggested, a big foreign player/s who know the massive potential of this little Australian founded company.

My gut tells me it's an American buyer, for what it's worth, we shall see soon enough.

Cheers....Tech.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
As far as walls go this is the inspiration for the age:

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

And he didn't remember doing it the next day.

SC

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
One year ago today we opened at .52 and closed at .54.
One month ago we opened and closed at .15 and a half.
Why?????
I, and others are asking.
Not that it's not a welcome change after the last two years of decline and it is heartening to see the repopulation of dollars in my portfolio.

We here have had a micro focus on AI and it's proposed applications, particularly in regard to BrainChip and her expanding eco system.
But for most of the great unwashed out there AI has been merely the stuff of movies and whilst spelling prompts and in car navigation are useful gimmicks in our gadget enmeshed lives they are hardly Terminator engaging.

Enter Chat GPT only a year or so ago and all of a sudden there is a killer app that has not only gripped the imagination of suddenly millions with immediate access and implication, but has also gripped the attention and focus of the general media.
You can't flip on a screen these days without tripping over a report on it's both potential wonders and horrors.

AI and the coming General Artificial Intelligence is now reaching peak zeitgeist and everyone and their dog wants to own a piece of it.

I have been concerned that our rather sudden hockey stick like growth is just another manipulation and have no doubt that any initiating players continue to make good moolah from it.
With this in mind I am watching intently for signs of a collapse which I will endeavour to take advantage of this time, if it occurs.

But, it just may be, that we are experiencing a tipping point in the general attitude towards our stock whereby it is re-rated and the mood of the majority swings into alignment with that of our Company and its existing investors.
It is something I have been personally expecting and advocating for the past 9 years or so.

So lucky me.
Now I just have to make sure I don't suffer the fate of that Apple guy who sold WAY TOO EARLY and settled for a pocketful of beans.

This is not intended as any sort of advise of course but I am certainly enjoying the volume of turnover we are currently experiencing and eagerly await Sean's roadshow next Tuesday.
Seems like a good time for a reveal of some sort.
Giddy up! 🤣
Well the insto’s have now seen ARM and Intel (as a well as Nvidia) going strong in the AI space - not just theory they are pulling in hundreds of millions so it’s not sci fi, this is actually converting to real dollars.

So…

The insto’s have started scouring all their tech partners and looking for “who are the partners undervalue and important in the AI space”

Ohh hang on what is this Brainchip at 16 cents and at only a tiny market cap….geez we better get on that as they look like a key player in the tech AI edge space…geez buy as much as you can before the other insto’s find this little gold mine!

I think that’s what’s happening now….at least hoping….if it’s not that then something else has leaked.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
BoooOOOM......... $0.535 SOLD

6% Floated stock traded

5 : 1 ratio Also.

😚

• Fire
  • Love