BRN Discussion Ongoing

Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

What wall? ;)

Who would have thought growing up that Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner would become allegories for how algorithmic traders destroy the ambitions of retail shareholders. 😞😂🤣😂

Credits:

The part of retail investors was played by Wile E. Coyote.

The part of algorithmic trader was played by Roadrunner.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

davidfitz

Regular
I can't see the momentum slowing down when the media hype with AI and in particular Intel is currently ballistic. This is just some of what is being reported just imagine what else is going on behind the scenes ;)

1708657452274.png

1708657476392.png

1708657485356.png

1708657494136.png

1708657505650.png

1708657512925.png

1708657519883.png

1708657531280.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

DK6161

Regular
Happy Car GIF by Fyourticket

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

misslou

Founding Member
How good is it to see Brainchip climb back towards fair value?!

I do love the rush of a steep upwards incline and understand that slow and steady is safer, but I have no control over the share price and if hockey sticks is the order of the day then so be it.

Most of us had a hard time recently. Those lows were not fun and personally I was forced to sell some of my holding during that time which I was not happy about.

On the bright side, I did not have to sell everything. I still hold enough to thoroughly enjoy this ride and look forward to the future. We have had so much validation I’ve given up keeping track of it and just imagine what could be hiding around the corner.

Life is full of surprises and unexpected things could happen at any moment.

I sound like a fortune cookie when I’m in a good mood.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

raybot

Hi DB, I agree with much of what you say, but I am thinking that a great deal of the impetus behind the present (and pleasant) meteoric rise in BRN SP is also the Nvidia factor and the general market explosion of all things AI.

It is still early days in this AI revolution, and most likely many ASX investors would be clueless with regard to the Intel conference yesterday, having said that there would also be a good number of tech savvy investors on the ASX who would have been all over the Intel event - and the fact that BRN were demonstrating there.

However the lack of a change of substantial (or new) interest notices is beginning to make me think that the buying that has been taking place, is perhaps not as concentrated buying by a particular insto, but rather a spread of better informed insto buying and better informed retail buying as well.

I will maintain that view until I see a change of or new substantial holder notice on the ASX platform, but the volume is high - which is compelling and interesting, and I guess it will just take time to reveal what is taking place on exactly who or what is doing the buying.

I have been doing some EW analysis on what this wave up translates as, and I have got to BRN is in the middle of a wave 3 up, which means that if my interpretation is anywhere near accurate that there is still a lot of room for much higher prices here.

Have had a few goes at counting the waves now and I get a similar result, time will tell, so I now wonder if we might get an announcement before webinar on Tues or some other time very soon. I don't normally speculate on such things because it could build certain expectations, and I don't think that is a good thing, that is don't get caught up in expectations on anything in life.

So I'm thinking there is a probability of more upward price action, I am however, wondering about what the catalyst for that might be. If I'm incorrect then so be it, my thinking is offered in good faith, and I don't have any ego - and you can call me a douche bag technician if you like - just playing with a dingo.

Just logged on to commsec and it seems there is some immediate upside, but it won't go up in a straight line, there are always corrections (down swings) along the way. So very nice start today.
Always look forward to your posts McHale, never disappointed. I’m also interested to see if this current rise is stealthy accumulation by an Insto. Can’t help feeling Ark would get involved soon (if they are still investing) as they are well aware of Brainchip but wanted to see the technology de-risked. I’m pretty confident that last condition has been met.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Rskiff

Regular
Always look forward to your posts McHale, never disappointed. I’m also interested to see if this current rise is stealthy accumulation by an Insto. Can’t help feeling Ark would get involved soon (if they are still investing) as they are well aware of Brainchip but wanted to see the technology de-risked. I’m pretty confident that last condition has been met.
For those interested in following Arks trades daily.......https://cathiesark.com/ark-funds-combined/trades

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
One year ago today we opened at .52 and closed at .54.
One month ago we opened and closed at .15 and a half.
Why?????
I, and others are asking.
Not that it's not a welcome change after the last two years of decline and it is heartening to see the repopulation of dollars in my portfolio.

We here have had a micro focus on AI and it's proposed applications, particularly in regard to BrainChip and her expanding eco system.
But for most of the great unwashed out there AI has been merely the stuff of movies and whilst spelling prompts and in car navigation are useful gimmicks in our gadget enmeshed lives they are hardly Terminator engaging.

Enter Chat GPT only a year or so ago and all of a sudden there is a killer app that has not only gripped the imagination of suddenly millions with immediate access and implication, but has also gripped the attention and focus of the general media.
You can't flip on a screen these days without tripping over a report on it's both potential wonders and horrors.

AI and the coming General Artificial Intelligence is now reaching peak zeitgeist and everyone and their dog wants to own a piece of it.

I have been concerned that our rather sudden hockey stick like growth is just another manipulation and have no doubt that any initiating players continue to make good moolah from it.
With this in mind I am watching intently for signs of a collapse which I will endeavour to take advantage of this time, if it occurs.

But, it just may be, that we are experiencing a tipping point in the general attitude towards our stock whereby it is re-rated and the mood of the majority swings into alignment with that of our Company and its existing investors.
It is something I have been personally expecting and advocating for the past 9 years or so.

So lucky me.
Now I just have to make sure I don't suffer the fate of that Apple guy who sold WAY TOO EARLY and settled for a pocketful of beans.

This is not intended as any sort of advise of course but I am certainly enjoying the volume of turnover we are currently experiencing and eagerly await Sean's roadshow next Tuesday.
Seems like a good time for a reveal of some sort.
Giddy up! 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Shadow59

Regular
Far out! Imagine being short on this at the moment!:cry:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
One year ago today we opened at .52 and closed at .54.
One month ago we opened and closed at .15 and a half.
Why?????
I, and others are asking.
Not that it's not a welcome change after the last two years of decline and it is heartening to see the repopulation of dollars in my portfolio.

We here have had a micro focus on AI and it's proposed applications, particularly in regard to BrainChip and her expanding eco system.
But for most of the great unwashed out there AI has been merely the stuff of movies and whilst spelling prompts and in car navigation are useful gimmicks in our gadget enmeshed lives they are hardly Terminator engaging.

Enter Chat GPT only a year or so ago and all of a sudden there is a killer app that has not only gripped the imagination of suddenly millions with immediate access and implication, but has also gripped the attention and focus of the general media.
You can't flip on a screen these days without tripping over a report on it's both potential wonders and horrors.

AI and the coming General Artificial Intelligence is now reaching peak zeitgeist and everyone and their dog wants to own a piece of it.

I have been concerned that our rather sudden hockey stick like growth is just another manipulation and have no doubt that any initiating players continue to make good moolah from it.
With this in mind I am watching intently for signs of a collapse which I will endeavour to take advantage of this time, if it occurs.

But, it just may be, that we are experiencing a tipping point in the general attitude towards our stock whereby it is re-rated and the mood of the majority swings into alignment with that of our Company and its existing investors.
It is something I have been personally expecting and advocating for the past 9 years or so.

So lucky me.
Now I just have to make sure I don't suffer the fate of that Apple guy who sold WAY TOO EARLY and settled for a pocketful of beans.

This is not intended as any sort of advise of course but I am certainly enjoying the volume of turnover we are currently experiencing and eagerly await Sean's roadshow next Tuesday.
Seems like a good time for a reveal of some sort.
Giddy up! 🤣
Good luck with your trading strategies Hopa, I’m sure some people will be making money.
I can't trade to save my life so I will just continue to hold.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I’m shovelling so fast, I nearly hit myself on the noggin!

1708659152863.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Shorters potential losses - are unlimited
Potentially yep, because a Company's share price can theoretically go up to any level.

But the brokers, pull their tabs, well before that..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

wasMADX

Regular
Just discovered and

from CES 24. There are others.

The BRN people interviewed knew their stuff but did not explain well IMO. For instance, they did not define Time of Flight, nor did they differentiate between the use of the word "Edge", meaning "at the edge" or "images have lines drawn around their edges".
Another thing that grated was along the lines of " BRN TRY to ...... " when the word should have been ARE.

Our son has a degree in computer science, knowledge of electronics and tech in general and struggled to follow.
FWIW, he also bemoaned that there don't appear to be YouTube tutorials on how to use an Akida with PCIe boards which is a good place for them as well as on the BRN website.

It may be useful to have Brainchip.com list all the BRN YouTubes now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

7für7

Regular
Just discovered and

from CES 24. There are others.

The BRN people interviewed knew their stuff but did not explain well IMO. For instance, they did not define Time of Flight, nor did they differentiate between the use of the word "Edge", meaning "at the edge" or "images have lines drawn around their edges".
Another thing that grated was along the lines of " BRN TRY to ...... " when the word should have been ARE.

Our son has a degree in computer science, knowledge of electronics and tech in general and struggled to follow.
FWIW, he also bemoaned that there don't appear to be YouTube tutorials on how to use an Akida with PCIe boards which is a good place for them instead of the BRN website.

It may be useful to have Brainchip.com list all the BRN YouTubes now.

Old but gold

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Shadow59

Regular
I thought I'd just quietly put this here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Hi DB, I agree with much of what you say, but I am thinking that a great deal of the impetus behind the present (and pleasant) meteoric rise in BRN SP is also the Nvidia factor and the general market explosion of all things AI.

It is still early days in this AI revolution, and most likely many ASX investors would be clueless with regard to the Intel conference yesterday, having said that there would also be a good number of tech savvy investors on the ASX who would have been all over the Intel event - and the fact that BRN were demonstrating there.

However the lack of a change of substantial (or new) interest notices is beginning to make me think that the buying that has been taking place, is perhaps not as concentrated buying by a particular insto, but rather a spread of better informed insto buying and better informed retail buying as well.

I will maintain that view until I see a change of or new substantial holder notice on the ASX platform, but the volume is high - which is compelling and interesting, and I guess it will just take time to reveal what is taking place on exactly who or what is doing the buying.

I have been doing some EW analysis on what this wave up translates as, and I have got to BRN is in the middle of a wave 3 up, which means that if my interpretation is anywhere near accurate that there is still a lot of room for much higher prices here.

Have had a few goes at counting the waves now and I get a similar result, time will tell, so I now wonder if we might get an announcement before webinar on Tues or some other time very soon. I don't normally speculate on such things because it could build certain expectations, and I don't think that is a good thing, that is don't get caught up in expectations on anything in life.

So I'm thinking there is a probability of more upward price action, I am however, wondering about what the catalyst for that might be. If I'm incorrect then so be it, my thinking is offered in good faith, and I don't have any ego - and you can call me a douche bag technician if you like - just playing with a dingo.

Just logged on to commsec and it seems there is some immediate upside, but it won't go up in a straight line, there are always corrections (down swings) along the way. So very nice start today.
I agree, there are several reasons, there may have been many on the sidelines already, for various things, but I still think the Intel event, stands out, as the obvious catalyst, given that yesterday, was such a big day.

As you say, nothing ever goes up in a straight line (or angle to the right) except those companies, with charts that do exactly that.

This is International demand, of a type we haven't seen before.

The Mercedes thing, doesn't even come close..

People trading or "trying" to trade, fair enough, the temptation is great, with so much money to be made.

People selling, because they think we have hit a ceiling, or something like that?...

I think they have rocks in their heads..

Some Company follow through, would be nice and is coming, but there are still mountains of developments "already" in the arena, which we all know about, but the World is still digesting...

That the Company, doesn't "need" to shove another spoonful, down the collective World's mouth, for some time yet.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

FJ-215

Regular
As far as walls go this is the inspiration for the age:

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

"OK, only if you boys promise not to expand NATO."

Whoops, should have had their lawyers go over that one and had it put in writing.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
C'mon smash through that wall at 52c.......

l1J9vZJyYVN4GR5UA.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom