Tothemoon24

Top 20
1708644860322.gif

1708644912314.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hope all is restored at home Bravo.. 🤞

Sadly not buena suerte 🥴, however I can only console myself knowing that my Mum’s penchant for getting me to shovel copious amounts of mulch seems to be translating into very good gains in our share price!

YAY! It’s the 50 cents naked hot partay!😍😍😍

1708645039469.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Sura7667

Hopefully upcoming quarterly or whatever is promising to sustain these gains.. I'm really happy what is going on but sametime I'm bit scared.. anyway I know long-term not much to worry

Reactions: 10 users
Hi All
In the last few days someone posted a list of institutions that held positions in Brainchip.

It showed I think a European institution at the top which had been increasing its holdings up to three point something percent.

I intended to print a copy when at the PC next but forgot and now I cannot find it.

Can anyone assist please?

Fact Finder
It was me. FF and everyone have a lovely day!

1708645093803.png

1708645137140.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Easytiger

Regular
They have already been contributing to buying pressure, with covering and repositioning.

Repositioning, doesn't make a Hell of a lot of sense at the moment, unless that's their destination..

Just my opinion..
Shorters potential losses - are unlimited

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
Im really interested where we will close. I’m shore some weak hands will sell and some greedy ones will sell … but this should not effect our current uptrend… 🤔

Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Sadly not buena suerte 🥴, however I can only console myself knowing that my Mum’s penchant for getting me shovel copious amounts of mulch seems to be translating into very good gains in our share price!

YAY! It’s the 50 cent naked hot partay!😍😍😍

View attachment 57665
You still have gas then :) ...Hope you get power back very soon!.... But keep shoveling it's working a treat :love:

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
44c is a gap to close 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

McHale

Regular
I think tomorrow and Friday (being the name of said day) will be more pain for those without the patience, to allow BrainChip's share price, to reach its full potential, based on its own Future potential.

Today has proven, that it was the "Intel factor" that has resulted in the recent surge in interest in our Company, in my opinion.

Nothing else has changed, just a lot more people/investors are now aware of BrainChip and have done a little digging, to find out "Who are these guys?"..

BrainChip, is now caught up in the "A.I. Bull Market" which I think it was Schnitzel lover, who mentioned many times, that we were "not" a part of.

I think many, would have tried selling this today, for a trade, in the high 30 cent region.
40 cents, was a "psychological" barrier, that today was proven to be made of straw.

"Some" will still be successful at trading this, I noticed Dolci, was yesterday talking BRN down on HC, so while she would have again made a healthy profit, she again sold too early.

But traders, rarely get in at the bottom and out at the top.

BrainChip, is more than a trade.

The value of BRN stock, or any stock, is more based on the underlying demand for that stock, than any other factor.

Many profitable companies, are valued below, what one considers "fair value" and many currently unprofitable, are valued above.

The fair value, or upper limit of what people are "prepared" to pay, for what BrainChip is offering, which is a slice of the Future, hasn't been met yet.

Do what you will, the big wheels of the World, will move on without you.
Hi DB, I agree with much of what you say, but I am thinking that a great deal of the impetus behind the present (and pleasant) meteoric rise in BRN SP is also the Nvidia factor and the general market explosion of all things AI.

It is still early days in this AI revolution, and most likely many ASX investors would be clueless with regard to the Intel conference yesterday, having said that there would also be a good number of tech savvy investors on the ASX who would have been all over the Intel event - and the fact that BRN were demonstrating there.

However the lack of a change of substantial (or new) interest notices is beginning to make me think that the buying that has been taking place, is perhaps not as concentrated buying by a particular insto, but rather a spread of better informed insto buying and better informed retail buying as well.

I will maintain that view until I see a change of or new substantial holder notice on the ASX platform, but the volume is high - which is compelling and interesting, and I guess it will just take time to reveal what is taking place on exactly who or what is doing the buying.

I have been doing some EW analysis on what this wave up translates as, and I have got to BRN is in the middle of a wave 3 up, which means that if my interpretation is anywhere near accurate that there is still a lot of room for much higher prices here.

Have had a few goes at counting the waves now and I get a similar result, time will tell, so I now wonder if we might get an announcement before webinar on Tues or some other time very soon. I don't normally speculate on such things because it could build certain expectations, and I don't think that is a good thing, that is don't get caught up in expectations on anything in life.

So I'm thinking there is a probability of more upward price action, I am however, wondering about what the catalyst for that might be. If I'm incorrect then so be it, my thinking is offered in good faith, and I don't have any ego - and you can call me a douche bag technician if you like - just playing with a dingo.

Just logged on to commsec and it seems there is some immediate upside, but it won't go up in a straight line, there are always corrections (down swings) along the way. So very nice start today.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Sotherbys01

Regular
Hi DB, I agree with much of what you say, but I am thinking that a great deal of the impetus behind the present (and pleasant) meteoric rise in BRN SP is also the Nvidia factor and the general market explosion of all things AI.

It is still early days in this AI revolution, and most likely many ASX investors would be clueless with regard to the Intel conference yesterday, having said that there would also be a good number of tech savvy investors on the ASX who would have been all over the Intel event - and the fact that BRN were demonstrating there.

However the lack of a change of substantial (or new) interest notices is beginning to make me think that the buying that has been taking place, is perhaps not as concentrated buying by a particular insto, but rather a spread of better informed insto buying and better informed retail buying as well.

I will maintain that view until I see a change of or new substantial holder notice on the ASX platform, but the volume is high - which is compelling and interesting, and I guess it will just take time to reveal what is taking place on exactly who or what is doing the buying.

I have been doing some EW analysis on what this wave up translates as, and I have got to BRN is in the middle of a wave 3 up, which means that if my interpretation is anywhere near accurate that there is still a lot of room for much higher prices here.

Have had a few goes at counting the waves now and I get a similar result, time will tell, so I now wonder if we might get an announcement before webinar on Tues or some other time very soon. I don't normally speculate on such things because it could build certain expectations, and I don't think that is a good thing, that is don't get caught up in expectations on anything in life.

So I'm thinking there is a probability of more upward price action, I am however, wondering about what the catalyst for that might be. If I'm incorrect then so be it, my thinking is offered in good faith, and I don't have any ego - and you can call me a douche bag technician if you like - just playing with a dingo.

Just logged on to commsec and it seems there is some immediate upside, but it won't go up in a straight line, there are always corrections (down swings) along the way. So very nice start today.
Ego is not a dirty word.......

Reactions: 2 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Im really interested where we will close. I’m shore some weak hands will sell and some greedy ones will sell … but this should not effect our current uptrend… 🤔
Im not selling until minimum $10 :D

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Quercuskid

Regular
How do I put in a sell at $5?

• Haha

Sotherbys01

Regular
For some Friday warm n fuzziness remember this - Altium was bought by our friends Renesas for $68.50 per share.... We are worth more than that going forward - best of luck for someone to value us.....

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Sura7667

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I like the line, Placing orders in advanced which require full payment.
Hopefully Brainchip can sell a few pre-orders and some cash starts landing in the next 4c.
Just waiting patiently for the match to be lit under the shorters. 🔥🌋
Hi 8ted,

Because the number to be made is not published, there will be an element of FOMO driving sales.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
For some Friday warm n fuzziness remember this - Altium was bought by our friends Renesas for $68.50 per share.... We are worth more than that going forward - best of luck for someone to value us.....
Long as you take into account shares on issue for both of the companies. If we were to have same market cap it equates to roughly $5 for BRN. Long way from $68.

SC

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Damo4

Regular
@DingoBorat it seems your uptrend call sent schnitzel into a cave of shame.

Unfortunately I can't give you all the credit though.
My little one was born on Feb 1st and I believe he may have brought me, and by extension the rest of us good fortune haha
He picked the bottom it seems.
Whilst bravo runs, I will rub his belly for good luck!

1000005829.png

1000005757.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 92 users
Top Bottom