BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rodney

Regular
I wonder what the share price / shorts will look like Monday? I wonder if they abandoned their shorting attack on BRN based on our actions and obvious awareness of their plans / activity?
I think the shorters are desperate and have been for the last 4 months. They are trapped and they know it, hence all the crap that’s happened on the hc forum. I think there is still 50 mil + share shorted and 95% of does are below the closing price. The harder the try fighting there way out, the deeper they are getting themselves in the shit. It’s been interesting watching them try manipulating the price down only to see the share price bounce back up quicker than it went down. It look like from my view that the institutions are using the shorters to accumulate. I still think our next big move up will be from a short rally.

So happy to be in this forum as I can finally read without my blood boiling.

• Fire
Reactions: 42 users

mkm109

Regular
Interesting point. Hypothetically this action could lessen their impact.

There are two general types of shorts those who recognise a falling market and use shorting as a type hedge. I don’t have any problem with them they are just another type of trader.

Then there are the activist shorter who agitated for a price fall through deceit and misinformation hoping to create a dump.

If all retail shareholders are informed and unable to be influenced by their actions they could not succeed.

With large institutions accumulating retail shares eventually we could get to a point where the number of retail left will be dominated by informed holders who will see the deceit and misinformation as such and not react.

It is still a bit early but over the next three months it could well happen.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF, Fox,

Yes agree completely.
They are affectively loosing a large amount of the arsenal that they have been using until now. As well as the retail target audience from HC.
TMH has been manipulating the sentiment of retail and this will be taken away from them, so a large cannon removed.
There is still AFR and TMF etc..

Reactions: 21 users

mkm109

Regular
I think the shorters are desperate and have been for the last 4 months. They are trapped and they know it, hence all the crap that’s happened on the hc forum. I think there is still 50 mil + share shorted and 95% of does are below the closing price. The harder the try fighting there way out, the deeper they are getting themselves in the shit. It’s been interesting watching them try manipulating the price down only to see the share price bounce back up quicker than it went down. It look like from my view that the institutions are using the shorters to accumulate. I still think our next big move up will be from a short rally.

So happy to be in this forum as I can finally read without my blood boiling.
I don't think they are in as much pain as we think/hope.
I think most of them would have set a stop loss and reset their position at the higher price point on the day. This would limit their losses, and does not show up on the ASX as a new short.
They are not setting their positions for a long term, I stand to be corrected on this.

Reactions: 4 users

Rodney

Regular
I don't think they are in as much pain as we think/hope.
I think most of them would have set a stop loss and reset their position at the higher price point on the day. This would limit their losses, and does not show up on the ASX as a new short.
They are not setting their positions for a long term, I stand to be corrected on this.
You could be correct but how does it work for 50 mil outstanding shorts. Even if they are shorted at the highest price each day and they have to keep resetting does shorts they would still be loosing shitloads of money, or am I missing something.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
zeebOt can you or someone go to Lake resources to get them to come over - they are always busy on HC
I have never posted on HC

Reactions: 2 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
zeebOt can you or someone go to Lake resources to get them to come over - they are always busy on HC
I have never posted on HC
let them do whatever they want.

Reactions: 3 users

Dang Son

Regular
If there was anyone wanting to watch this video regarding the Dark Side of the ASX that was shared on FB last month I know some didn't have an account, I have uploaded a copy to YouTube.

A good and informative explanation of market manipulation from one point of view.

Thanks for posting this trading expose' . so consise and well presented.
It should be submitted as evidence to the Attorney General or who ever is responsibly for national financial security. Trading for 30 years , I felt the effect of algorithmic leaches about 2010 and has cost us all many years in set back and losses of gain from from a far market but as presenter explains it directly impact every Australian by down pips 1 share at a time , Offshore bots like UBS control the price to pounce on their gains ( equity of Australian) and transferred offshore.
A must watch and or sent to whom ever could resolve the issue. It is election year
repost thanks AARONASX

Zeeb0t , I really like how you can edit a post without rush

Reactions: 15 users

MrNick

Regular
Indeed. If you watch some of the recent YT reveals where they all got to drive the blue one doing the rounds.... it's universally loved and they haven't even fully opened the taps yet or given it proper beanage. I have to agree, it's the most beautiful product of the Maserati family since the MC12 and if I had the spends I'd be on the 'build your own' site in a heartbeat. Maser Ballista!

Reactions: 4 users

Pmel

Regular
What happen to @thesunny dribble/tone. He is saying the opposite?.

Reactions: 2 users

Steve10

Regular
Hi steve10 , what do you think about having a DW8 thread over here ?
Get rid of the likes of BMF
We'll have to ask them at DW8. I let them know yesterday that there is a new BRN forum here & more ticker codes will be added.

Tothemoon24

Top 20
4CCEB377-D246-43DB-914A-E567B057B2C4.png

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Thanks for posting this trading expose' . so consise and well presented.
It should be submitted as evidence to the Attorney General or who ever is responsibly for national financial security. Trading for 30 years , I felt the effect of algorithmic leaches about 2010 and has cost us all many years in set back and losses of gain from from a far market but as presenter explains it directly impact every Australian by down pips 1 share at a time , Offshore bots like UBS control the price to pounce on their gains ( equity of Australian) and transferred offshore.
A must watch and or sent to whom ever could resolve the issue. It is election year
repost thanks AARONASX

Zeeb0t , I really like how you can edit a post without rush

No worries mate 🤘🤘

Reactions: 8 users

Cyw

Regular
Hi, saw quite a few familiar names here. Have you guys moved here permanently and will not be posting oh HC anymore?

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Fox151

Regular
Still missing 2x big names from HC. Tech n Dolci. Interesting to hear tech unsure whether to come over or not. Not sure what his motive is for staying? Anyone not banned wanna find out? He's not a HC employee too is he? ;) What about dolci? I haven't seen her at either site lately. She might turn up at HC on Monday and find the lights off :)

Reactions: 9 users

Steve10

Regular
Still missing 2x big names from HC. Tech n Dolci. Interesting to hear tech unsure whether to come over or not. Not sure what his motive is for staying? Anyone not banned wanna find out? He's not a HC employee too is he? ;) What about dolci? I haven't seen her at either site lately. She might turn up at HC on Monday and find the lights off :)
Dolci is here now.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Equitable

Regular

Vojnovic

Regular
Grüß dich Vojnovic. Nein bin ich nich aber schaus mir mal an. Bin in deutschland geboren aber wohn schon seit 35 Jahre in Perth.

That also explains why my German is so shit 😂
Haha all good. My German is slowly fading, but reading the German BRN forum (they are just as neuroenthusiastic as us) helps with the retention :)

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Welcome FF, I was really hoping you would join ZeeBots great new Forum, I am DaveNess from HC & I am actually a Girl, when I first started replying to you on HC I signed off a few times as Ness but you continued to address me as Dave & by then my Partner Dave & I thought it was pretty funny that Mr Fact Finder kept missing my sign off's, so I just left it at that & from then on I just let people assume I was a Dude.......hahaha.......hope you are not offended or upset that I did not correct you as you are my Favorite poster of all time & I find your info so informative, powerful & uplifting (y)
Yay TechGirl, Ness, partner of Dave. So nice to see you "out" and about. :)
Till reading this assumed you were Bravo under a new monicker. :)
So glad to see you and so many other pleasant people here. :)

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

Equitable

Regular
It's ironic that they allow dribble Shorters to post s**t, yet.. "focus on the stock" :ROFLMAO:.
View attachment 86

It looks like HC is going slowly into damage control, wait until advertising starts to walk away for the toxic forum.
"Focus on the stock" is the root of their problem. Many long term holders here prefer to focus on the business.

Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom