BRN Discussion Ongoing

Nostromo77

Emerged
Hi all,

Thanks for setting this up zeebot! hotcrapper was getting unbearable.
Looking forward to an amazing year and some great info being shared!

Cheers 👍

Reactions: 23 users

WhiteDove

One of the things I found useful over at HC was the number of likes a particular post got. Is that a feature with TSE? Thanks

Reactions: 17 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
Welcome, white dove. I just gave you a like!

Reactions: 10 users
Hi brained, just moved to here a nice forum without scarps. I followed HC in last 17 months just because I started to invest in BRN. Many posters and dot joining built my confidence in this company. From 2000 shares increased to hundreds of thousands. Many thanks to these great posters again. Since we moved to here, I just wondered we left so many new Investors lacking of technology background in HC, they might be easily mislead by downrampers.
hot crapper is a private business run for the profit motive. They have like Facebook chosen a conflict model to boost their foot traffic and add advertising revenue. Staying there will not change a thing anymore than Senate enquiries and self regulation and promises have changed Facebook the only thing they look to is the balance sheet.

Moving away whether to here or some other place is the only way to effect change. If there is no one on hot crapper posting sensible research new investors will not stay there being abused.

Sad as it might be new investors from the ranks of small retail are a dying breed where Brainchip ASX is concerned. Those retail who are in now are beneficiaries of buying before the world started to wake up. Brainchip has the whole world now looking and institutions are becoming aggressive accumulators.

As far as I am concerned the greatest service a current investor can perform is to keep other current investors informed and educated about the value of holding Brainchip shares so they are not the victims of fear and manipulation. If this new home proves to be a safe haven where the 1000 eyes can continue to work their magic then the greater good will far out way staying at hot crapper in case a new unsophisticated retail investor turns up.

If this place performs its purpose properly then investors will soon learn about it and just like to the field of dreams they will come.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 73 users

7SOL

Emerged
Hi all. Made the switch.

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
One of the things I found useful over at HC was the number of likes a particular post got. Is that a feature with TSE? Thanks

Yes - you can click a posts likes (bottom left of the post) and it will open up to show you, for example:

EF4A72F9-E7AA-4C69-8A1D-8E37A6647D66.jpeg

If you are wondering about a “most popular posts of the day” feature - then yes, this will be available soon. I’m working on it :)

• Love
Reactions: 41 users

Dhm

Regular
Thanks guys for alerting us all about this. I will still buzz around HC for other companies I have an interest in (RAP and BGT) but for our wonderful BRN I am firmly here. Cheers

Reactions: 20 users

Papacass

Regular
Hi. Just come over from the vast wasteland that are HC BRN threads now. Looking forward to more of the 1000 eyes minus the parasites. Cheers. Onward.

Reactions: 31 users

Steve10

Regular
I made it here. Better late than never. LOL

Reactions: 43 users

Kachoo

Regular
Yes - you can click a posts likes (bottom left of the post) and it will open up to show you, for example:

View attachment 203

If you are wondering about a “most popular posts of the day” feature - then yes, this will be available soon. I’m working on it :)
Thanks Zeeb0t for this platform. I have really gotten sick of hot crapper and the BS on the page. What you did will hurt them as I believe this platform will grow.

I do enjoy reading the correct research and information. I will say if it was not for this group of people and there research my research would have been limited and my belief in the product a while ago would have dropped off.

The world's just learning of BRN and it will continue to slowly learn if them. This is only the start. I don't think like FF said leaving HC to the idiots is going to hurt our investor circle. Im sure there will still be short attacks for a while happening but the snowball is now rolling down the mountain on it's own momentum. You don't need to push it anymore.

Reactions: 29 users
I have made the switch thanks Zeebot for setting this up. I am a long term holder since 2015 and BrainChip shares were the first shares I ever bought. I have learnt so much about the company and the Akida technology from reading the contributions from you all plus all the information put out by BrainChip itself. As the hotcrapper forum deteriorated I have been reflecting on all the information on BrainChip that I wouldn't have known about without the 1000 eyes. There have just been so many gold nuggets posted over the years and I am just so incredibly grateful to you all. Reading valuable posts on BrainChip is part of my daily routine so very happy to move across to this forum and leave all the naysayers behind.

Reactions: 42 users
M

mfromere

So impressed by your initiative in establishing this platform for BRN shareholders @zeeb0t Over the past two days, so many have 'crossed the floor' and continue to discuss and pass on their knowledge and research without the distraction of those with questionable agendas and abusive behaviour. I expect at times there will be robust debate and differing opinions however I feel certain that civility and understanding will prevail. I noted that a regular contributor who had posted a few days ago on HC that he was taking a break due to the rubbish there, has recently paid his TSE membership fee and commented that in the past he may at times have locked horns and annoyed some. Hats off to him for his acknowledgement. Thank goodness we don't all have the same point of view. The tedium would soon become tiresome.

For me, it's not only the opinions and knowledge from the one thousand eyes but also the humour and snippets of our personal interests.

Cheers to you @zeeb0t 🍷

Miles.

• Love
Reactions: 37 users

Fox151

Regular
I wonder what the share price / shorts will look like Monday? I wonder if they abandoned their shorting attack on BRN based on our actions and obvious awareness of their plans / activity?

Reactions: 16 users
OK, finally made it over. I'm Seb7 over on HC but couldn't get the email verification to work, so set up with a different user name. Glad to be here.

Reactions: 34 users

Vojnovic

Regular
OK, finally made it over. I'm Seb7 over on HC but couldn't get the email verification to work, so set up with a different user name. Glad to be here.
Wilkommen Seb, gut dich mit uns zu haben! Bist du auch im Borsennews forum?

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
Wilkommen Seb, gut dich mit uns zu haben! Bist du auch im Borsennews forum?
Grüß dich Vojnovic. Nein bin ich nich aber schaus mir mal an. Bin in deutschland geboren aber wohn schon seit 35 Jahre in Perth.

That also explains why my German is so shit 😂

Reactions: 9 users

James

Emerged
Nice work peeps. Pleasure to watch The HC bin fire. It’s been a mess for a long long time

Reactions: 13 users

Phoenix14

I made it here. Better late than never. LOL
Hi steve10 , what do you think about having a DW8 thread over here ?
Get rid of the likes of BMF

Reactions: 1 users

Wags

Regular
Boston Dynamics would do a world of good for themselves if they get akida on board...need to deepdive to see a link between us and Boston Dynamics
Hi all, don't BD recently get acquired by Hyundai? Maybe a link there?

Reactions: 12 users
I wonder what the share price / shorts will look like Monday? I wonder if they abandoned their shorting attack on BRN based on our actions and obvious awareness of their plans / activity?
Interesting point. Hypothetically this action could lessen their impact.

There are two general types of shorts those who recognise a falling market and use shorting as a type hedge. I don’t have any problem with them they are just another type of trader.

Then there are the activist shorter who agitated for a price fall through deceit and misinformation hoping to create a dump.

If all retail shareholders are informed and unable to be influenced by their actions they could not succeed.

With large institutions accumulating retail shares eventually we could get to a point where the number of retail left will be dominated by informed holders who will see the deceit and misinformation as such and not react.

It is still a bit early but over the next three months it could well happen.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 51 users
Top Bottom