BRN Discussion Ongoing

Imagine if Akida could Learn Hindsight? There would be some huge "Benefits of", conversely the world would fall into Chaos with those that have Akida taking advantage of past opportunities. Science Fiction?
I have already bagged the first turn on the AKIDA time machine get in line. LOL FF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Foxdog

Regular
Even within your self managed fund if the ATO considers you are a trader it can declare your fund non compliant and wack you with penalties and the highest marginal tax rate. If you are going to do other than adjust your holding you need to take proper advice first.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
👌

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

VictorG

I have already bagged the first turn on the AKIDA time machine get in line. LOL FF

Sorry FF, you're second. I've just travelled back from 2025 on the Akida 4000 Merc Magnatron. BTW, BRN is trading at US$2000 and paying 7% dividends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38 users
Sorry FF, you're second. I've just travelled back from 2025 on the Akida 4000 Merc Magnatron. BTW, BRN is trading at US$2000 and paying 7% dividends.
Only trading at US$2000 what happened? was it a red day...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

VictorG

Only trading at US$2000 what happened? was it a red day...
BRN did a 1 to 10 split the week before.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Mugen74

Regular
Are the NDAs still in effect?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

VictorG

Are the NDAs still in effect?
Not the ones you're thinking of, however there are another 4500 new NDA's. Most intriguing NDA are the ones with INTEL and IBM

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Taproot

Regular
I can't ignore the facts. Success is imminent IMO.
Something to remember:
"On 8 June 2020, Brainchip Holdings Ltd entered a joint development pact using BRN’s Akida neuromorphic SoC with Valeo Corporation, a Tier-1 European automotive supplier of sensors as well as systems for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AV).
In ADAS & AV applications, the real-time processing of data is vital for security as well as dependability of the autonomous systems. From the automotive industry, the suppliers, as well as the manufacturers, have acknowledged that the advanced & highly efficient neuromorphic nature of the Akida SoC makes it ideally fit to process data at the “Edge” for their advanced system solutions.
With the integration of the Akida neural network processor with sensors, the subsequent system can attain ultra-low power, min. latency, max. reliability & incremental learning.
The Akida neural processor’s game-changing high performance & ultra-low power utilisation allows smart sensor combination by resolving power and footprint difficulties for a range of sensor technologies. Further, it consumes less power than alternative AI solutions and simultaneously maintaining the necessary performance as well as accuracy in a fraction of the physical space."

And then posted on youtube yesterday.

I just want to hear Cle'mont say " Akida ", just once !

Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
90% of this years gains retracted from the $2.34 high leaves me feeling silly I didn't follow Dolci's lead and sell a potion then also, If we had all sold enough near the top (above $2) to free carry , I doubt that would have changed anything in this current share price position now as a great time to top up again.
IMO that was a huge opportunity missed to accumulate a significantly larger holding.
Half the battle in timing our own stock trading actions is not being hypnotized by forum noise and the other half would be the difficulty obtaining effective company support for the share price, but 90% missed profit is a considerable sum lost.
"If in doubt, zoom out" An uptrend can be seen but sticking out like mountain peaks are the parabolic runs and subsequent retracements that could have been utilized for massive benefit.
With this hindsight , I'd like to apologize to @Dolci for my contributing to giving her a hard time for selling near the top.
Dolci I'm sorry. Please forgive me Oh Wise One .😞
You openly showed us how to make life changing profit from BRN's trading patterns and got whipped for it.

image-1.gif

muppet-facepalm.gif

• Haha

Csharmo

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Victor get off the funny cigarettes

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Derby1990

Regular
Did my very first BRN "top up" today. Originally bought on September 11 2020, then rode the highs and lows (mostly lows lol). Witnessed the historic breaking of 1, and then the uber fast run up to 2.34... said to my work colleague "it's just not stopping!"... he goes "aren't you tempted to sell at this kind of profit?"... I go (went) "nah I'll just buy more when it drops back to .80-.90". Lol, I was damn confident too, so shoulda sold at >2.00 to cash in then load up, but like many, too afraid of another announcement. I hate thinking about shoulda coulda wouda!! Anyway, I've been a long termer since being made (self) aware of the company in '20, and am happy to be sitting on tens of thousands of shares at 0.75 with plenty left in the kitty to snag more if she goes lower. Happy Chappy (y)

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Did my very first BRN "top up" today. Originally bought on September 11 2020, then rode the highs and lows (mostly lows lol). Witnessed the historic breaking of 1, and then the uber fast run up to 2.34... said to my work colleague "it's just not stopping!"... he goes "aren't you tempted to sell at this kind of profit?"... I go (went) "nah I'll just buy more when it drops back to .80-.90". Lol, I was damn confident too, so shoulda sold at >2.00 to cash in then load up, but like many, too afraid of another announcement. I hate thinking about shoulda coulda wouda!! Anyway, I've been a long termer since being made (self) aware of the company in '20, and am happy to be sitting on tens of thousands of shares at 0.75 with plenty left in the kitty to snag more if she goes lower. Happy Chappy (y)
little-boy-calculator-1.gif

• Haha
  • Love

Getupthere

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I have been thinking about the above post and the quote attributed to Mercedes Benz:

“Mercedes acknowledges that while neuromorphic computing is still in its infancy, it says similar systems will be available in a variety of consumer products within a few years”

Unless Mercedes Benz is the one using AKIDA technology in consumer products how can it possibly know this?

One answer might be that Brainchip disclosed to them the other EAP customers using the AKIDA technology in breach of the NDA's which seems entirely out of the question.

The only other plausible answer I can think of is that those who are partnered with Mercedes Benz in bringing the EQXX vehicle to life are definitely working with Brainchip and the knowledge of this became known as part of the EQXX development.

So which of these two possibilities seems the most likely keeping in mind that Brainchip's technology is unique, patent protected and 5 to 10 times more efficient according to Mercedes than any competitor in the Hey Mercedes key word space?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Mercedes have said that your cars will link to your home. I'm thinking maybe the have a collaboration with a home system like alexa or something similar. Maybe Valeo lidar for vacuums. The one thing I take away from the statement is that a few of early access partners may be integrating systems together. Unfortunately at this point it is pure speculation.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Mercedes have said that your cars will link to your home. I'm thinking maybe the have a collaboration with a home system like alexa or something similar. Maybe Valeo lidar for vacuums. The one thing I take away from the statement is that a few of early access partners may be integrating systems together. Unfortunately at this point it is pure speculation.
Oh - I thought that was the extension cord.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Akida technology, eventually will be embedded everywhere!!! Its will be replacing old technology. Its will be in cars and in home.

Its great to be a shareholder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom