BRN Discussion Ongoing

Never ceases to amaze me how how many muppets are out there. Good humour for the morning.

Trust us we are not shorting Brainchip. 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000013431.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Never ceases to amaze me how how many muppets are out there. Good humour for the morning.

Most of this clowns reporting is/was when Brainchip was still reletivly new on the ASX and well within its R&D...

Yes Brainchip as made mistakes trying to promote their tech a little too early too much (getting ahead of itself)...however, after stepping out of its first R&D phase, also Sean stepping to overhaul the website and streamlining IP Brainchip is today in the strongest posistion for growth than any other time in its history, tech takes time if he knew this!

with his 20k followers he is a fart in the wind!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Xray1

Regular
The Brainchip team truly deserve to be part of this event, all participants will be blown away with what Brainchip has on offer, more doors
will open, as that old saying goes, "it's just a matter of time".

It will also be rather interesting this coming week to observe where the two or three walls of resistance will emerge, it has (share price) that runaway train feeling again, but that wouldn't be healthy in my opinion, unless some substantial news was released to support any rapid
hockey stick action this early in 2024, steady as she goes suits me fine as long as it's heading Northwards !

Cheers to a good week....Tech.
I hope the Annual Report and 4E will be released during this week with some substantial positive indicators.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Chippers ,

External links​

Schneider Electric​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Schneider Electric SE

Schneider Electric head office in Paris
Company typePublic
Traded as
IndustryElectrical equipment
PredecessorMerlin-Gerin
Founded1836; 188 years ago
(as Schneider & Cie)
Founders
HeadquartersRueil-Malmaison, France
Area servedWorldwide
Key peoplePeter Herweck
(CEO)
Jean-Pascal Tricoire
(Chairman)
Léo Apotheker
(Director)
ProductsBuilding automation, home automation, switches, and sockets, plant process and emergency shutdown systemss, industrial control systems, electric power distribution, electrical grid automation, smart grid, critical power & cooling for datacenters
Revenue
Increase
€34.17 billion[1] (2022)
Operating income
Increase
€4.93 billion[1] (2022)
Net income
Increase
€3.53 billion[1] (2022)
Total assets
Increase
€58.36 billion[1] (2022)
Total equity
Decrease
€26.09 billion[1] (2022)
Number of employees162,339[1] (2022)
SubsidiariesLuminous Power Technologies Pvt Ltd., invensys, SolveIT Software, APC, Areva T&D, BEI Technologies, Cimac, Citect, Clipsal, ELAU, Federal Pioneer, Merlin Gerin, Merten, Modicon PLC, Nu-Lec Industries, PDL Group, Power Measurement, Square D, TAC, Telemecanique, Telvent, Gutor Electronic LLC, Zicom, Summit, Xantrex
Websitewww.se.com Edit this at Wikidata
Footnotes / references
[2]
Schneider Electric SE is a French multinational company that specializes in digital automation and energy management.[3][4] It addresses homes,[5] buildings,[6] data centers,[7] infrastructure and industries,[8] by combining energy technologies, real-time automation, software, and services.[9]
Schneider Electric is a Fortune Global 500 company, publicly traded on the Euronext Exchange, and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.[10] In fiscal year 2022, the company posted revenues of €34.2 billion.[1]
Schneider Electric is the parent company of Square D, APC, and others. It is also a research company.[11]

History[edit]​

1836–1963[edit]​

Main article: Schneider-Creusot
In 1836, brothers Adolphe and Joseph-Eugene Schneider took over an iron foundry in Le Creusot, France.[12] Two years later, they founded Schneider-Creusot, the company that would eventually become Schneider Electric. Initially, Schneider-Creusot specialized in the production of steel, heavy machinery, and transportation equipment.[13][14] In 1871, following France's defeat in the Franco-Prussian War, the company significantly developed its capacity for weapons manufacturing.[15] Over the first half of the 20th century, Schneider-Creusot continued to grow, establishing manufacturing sites in France and abroad, including in pre-Soviet Russia and Czechoslovakia.[15][16]

1963–1999[edit]​

Main article: Empain-Schneider
In the 1960s, following the death of Charles Schneider, Schneider-Creusot was absorbed by Belgium's Empain group, which merged Schneider-Creusot with its corporate structures to form Empain-Schneider.[17][18] In 1981, the Empain family sold its controlling stake to Paribas.[18] In the 1980s and 1990s, the company, once again operating under the Schneider name, divested from steel and shipbuilding and, through strategic acquisitions, began to focus on the electricity sector.[14][19] These acquisitions included Télémécanique in 1988,[14] Square D in 1991,[20] and Merlin Gerin [fr] in 1992.[21]

1999–present[edit]​

In January 1999, Schneider acquired the Scandinavian switch-maker Lexel.[22][23] Later that year, the company renamed itself Schneider Electric, to reflect its focus on the electricity sector.[22]
In October 2006, Schneider Electric announced that it would acquire the data center equipment manufacturer American Power Conversion for $6.1 billion.[24][25] The following February, the move was finalized following its approval by the European Commission.[26] In June 2010, Schneider and the rolling stock manufacturer Alstom jointly purchased Areva's transmission and distribution businesses in a transaction totaling $2.73 billion.[27][28]
In 2016, Schneider acquired Tower Electric, a British company that manufactured fixings and fastenings for construction and electrical firms.[citation needed] In 2017, Schneider Electric became the majority shareholder of Aveva, a provider of engineering and industrial software based in the UK.[29][30] The next year, it acquired the Indian multinational Larsen & Toubro's electrical and automatic business in a cash deal for ₹140 billion (US$1.8 billion).[31]
In February 2020, Schneider made a €1.4 billion takeover bid for German company RIB Software,[32] closing the deal in July 2020.[33] Also in 2020, Schneider Electric acquired ProLeiT AG, a supplier of industrial control and MES software.[34]
In April 2021, Schneider introduced 'The Zero Carbon Project'. Since then, it has shown its commitment to minimize 'operational carbon emissions' by 2025.[35]
In January 2023, Schneider Electric's acquisition of Aveva was finalized.[36]
In November 2023, Schneider Electric finalized its acquisition of EcoAct, a company devoted to climate consulting and net-zero solutions.[37][38][39]

• One of the first brochures for Telemecanique industrial control products. Telemecanique was acquired by Schneider Electric in 1988.

Notable acquisitions[edit]​

Acquisition dateCompanyBusinessCountrySource
1988TélémécaniqueManufacturer of electrical circuit breakers, switchgear, and sensorsFrance[14]
1991Square DManufacturer of electrical circuit breakers, switchgear, and transformersUSA[20]
1992Merlin GerinManufacturer of electrical circuit breakers and transformersFrance[40][41]
1997ModiconManufacturer of programmable logic controllers (PLC)USA[42]
2001PDLDomestic and industrial electrical hardwareNew Zealand[43][44]
June 2003TACBuilding automation and controlSweden[45]
March 2004KavlicoPressure sensorsUSA[46]
2004ClipsalWiringAustralia[47]
June 2005Juno LightingLightingUSA[48]
July 2005BEI TechnologiesCustomized sensorsUSA[48]
2006MertenUltra terminalGermany[49]
2006CitectSCADA system and MES automation softwareAustralia[50]
February 2007American Power ConversionPower backup and protection and electrical distributionUSA[24][25]
July 2009Meher CapacitorsPower factor correctionIndia[51]
March 2010Zicom Security SystemsSecurity systemsIndia[52]
April 2010SCADAgroupSCADA and control systemsAustralia[53]
December 2010Areva T&DTransmission & distributionEurope[54]
March 2011Summit EnergyEnergy managementUSA[55]
April 2011DigilinkNetwork connectivity productsIndia[56]
May 2011APW President SystemsEnclosure systemsIndia[57]
May 2011LuminousPower invertersIndia[58]
June 2011TelventReal-time information management systemsSpain[59]
December 2011ViridityData center management softwareUSA[60]
September 2012SolveIT SoftwarePlanning and scheduling softwareAustralia[61]
January 2014InvensysMultinational engineering and information technology companyUK[62]
January 2014FoxboroControl systemsUSA[63]
July 2017ASCOTransfer switches, power control systems, and industrial control productsUSA[64]
September 2017 (60% controlling stake)Aveva GroupInformation-technology/consulting groupUK[65]
January 2023 (remaining shares)[66]
November 2020ETAPElectrical power systems softwareUSA[67]
2020RIB SoftwareAEC softwareUSA[68]
2020OSISoftIndustrial data softwareUSA[69]
2020Larsen & Toubro E&AElectrical and automation technologyIndia[70]
January 2022ZeigoClimate-tech platformUK[71]
June 2022EV ConnectElectric vehicle charging platformUSA[72]
2022EnergySageMarketplace for solar panelsUSA[73]
2022AutoGridDistributed energy resource managementUSA[74]

Another one to ponder.....

I shall refrain from adding it to the BrainChip Scroll just yet , though it certainly would slot in seamlessly .

Regards,
Eqs
Hi Esq

Yes lots of potential use cases but my best bet is their Industrial Waste Recycling arm exploring where the Circle 8 AKIDA solution might fit in.

This being the case if we take the Brainchip video of AKIDA being used for sorting apples on the conveyor belt they may in addition become interested in AKIDA independently for sorting rubbish the same way.

It will be interesting to watch it play out.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Draed

Regular
It's a spicy looking chart this morning. Sell side thin as a 2 dimensional plane...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Fact Finder ,

Indeed , i was also thinking about that european waist project..... think it was called THE GOD PROJECT OR HOLY GRAIL PROJECT.

Either way .... Would be Biblical.

Massive.

Regard's ,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

mototrans

Regular
Chippers ,

External links​

Schneider Electric​

I shall refrain from adding it to the BrainChip Scroll just yet , though it certainly would slot in seamlessly .

Regards,
Eqs

Hi Esq, and thankyou for the effort you put into the forum..

I skirt around the edges of the commercial property industry. The use applications of Akida are enormous. In fact, id go so far as to say that if you're not looking at this technology it is the beginning of the end for your company, you'll probably hand your market share to an innovator.

To bore you with a use case:

In the event of a fire, it is an Australian Standard that the building will
  • shut down the AC to the fire compartment in which the fire is situated to starve the fire of fuel.
  • In contrast, the fire stairs are pressurised to keep the fire out while occupants escape.

So a fire starts, the benefit of having Akida onboard is the ability to have the expertise of 100 firemen onsite to "manage the scenario" in realtime with full vision at the face of the fire as well as throughout the building for a planned escape.

Akida grants the ability to
  • shut down and restrict the fresh air to "starve" the fire, as per standard protocol.
  • The potential to reverse the AC fan units to extract the smoke from the compartment to keep occupants alive.
  • Plan an evacuation path of travel
  • Educate the firemen responding before they are at the fire what tools are required ie outright evacuate bring a hose to Ground floor, where they should park the truck, how to gain access to the fire, indeed, wether they should enter at all.

The difference in the decision matrix is human life.
  • If no one is in the compartment, suffocate the fire.
  • If human life is at risk ie 20 trapped people.. extract the smoke and give them precious moments to escape.
In my opinion, the opportunity for Akida in this application is to apply a decision matrix over "how to react" to a fire in realtime.. Akida in smart buildings could know every occupant , do a head count, know whos in and whos out.. and this is where my thoughts hit a dead end.. because the capabilities of this chip are so thorough that we reach the moral part of the argument.. and that is, you have two compartments burning, one with 5 old people, and one with 5 young people.. you can only save one.. what are you going to do now Akida?

I reiterate, if you are in smart buildings and smart cities.. your in AI or your kidding yourself.

Regards
Moto

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Mototrans ,

Love it.

Truly limitless applications.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Who knows who paid them for it, perhaps Nvidia.

Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

I really hope for a green Monday tomorrow, unfortunately I'm now going to sleep.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
BrainChip CEO Hosts Virtual Investor Roadshow - BrainChip invites current and potential investors to participate in a Virtual Investor Roadshow February 26 at 3 p.m. PST.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I'm waiting for the sell order at $916.21 , couple of years ago , per share to re emerge.

Think we need a ceiling .

:whistle:.

Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I'm waiting for the sell order at $916.21 , couple of years ago , per share to re emerge.

Think we need a ceiling .

:whistle:.

Esq.
10,000,000 share traded in 10 minutes

• Fire
  • Love

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
A touch at 36c would be nice

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Hi Esq, and thankyou for the effort you put into the forum..

I skirt around the edges of the commercial property industry. The use applications of Akida are enormous. In fact, id go so far as to say that if you're not looking at this technology it is the beginning of the end for your company, you'll probably hand your market share to an innovator.

To bore you with a use case:

In the event of a fire, it is an Australian Standard that the building will
  • shut down the AC to the fire compartment in which the fire is situated to starve the fire of fuel.
  • In contrast, the fire stairs are pressurised to keep the fire out while occupants escape.

So a fire starts, the benefit of having Akida onboard is the ability to have the expertise of 100 firemen onsite to "manage the scenario" in realtime with full vision at the face of the fire as well as throughout the building for a planned escape.

Akida grants the ability to
  • shut down and restrict the fresh air to "starve" the fire, as per standard protocol.
  • The potential to reverse the AC fan units to extract the smoke from the compartment to keep occupants alive.
  • Plan an evacuation path of travel
  • Educate the firemen responding before they are at the fire what tools are required ie outright evacuate bring a hose to Ground floor, where they should park the truck, how to gain access to the fire, indeed, wether they should enter at all.

The difference in the decision matrix is human life.
  • If no one is in the compartment, suffocate the fire.
  • If human life is at risk ie 20 trapped people.. extract the smoke and give them precious moments to escape.
In my opinion, the opportunity for Akida in this application is to apply a decision matrix over "how to react" to a fire in realtime.. Akida in smart buildings could know every occupant , do a head count, know whos in and whos out.. and this is where my thoughts hit a dead end.. because the capabilities of this chip are so thorough that we reach the moral part of the argument.. and that is, you have two compartments burning, one with 5 old people, and one with 5 young people.. you can only save one.. what are you going to do now Akida?

I reiterate, if you are in smart buildings and smart cities.. your in AI or your kidding yourself.

Regards
Moto
Hi Moto,
As a firie I think it was a typo but the AC shuts down to starve the fire of oxygen as the fuel load stays the same. Valid points though about smart buildings.

Regards

Murphy.

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

Off to a flying start today...

Fun fact ... in the first 21 minutes of trade today over 1% of the free floated stock in BrainChip has transacted.

1708298670226.png

Esq.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom