BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
It’ll soon be Monday
View attachment 57152
When we were young, our dog won the tail-wagging contest at the local dog show.

The next year, the "lady" (Cruella de Ville) next to us stood on his tail, but he would never have beaten that squirrel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Internet dropout mid-message ...
If that happens, or you accidentally close a page, or otherwise stuff up..

The message you started is still there, but you have to open a new tab and "look" for it at the bottom.

Where you would start a new message.

At least that works for me..

Reactions: 1 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
When we were young, our dog won the tail-wagging contest at the local dog show.

The next year, the "lady" next to us stood on his tail, but he would never have beaten that squirrel.
Our dogs' tail used to stand up when he was checking out other dogs. My father told us that it was his Pleasurometer. (aside from other parts of his anatomy) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

From rags to riches
Hi All
I wonder if all those who rubbished Brainchip’s sale of IP to Renesas still think it was a meaningless event involving a never heard of Japanese company of no consequence.

Either they were right and Renesas has been on an amazing growth trajectory over the last 3 years or they were…..(insert own descriptor).

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Vatzat

Emerged
I had a play around with that site a while back, it looked somewhat useful for evaluating dividend paying stocks to provide a suitable DCF via their AI model but crap for anything pre revenue, such as negative pricing for BRN and RAC.
BRN & RAC, your talking my love language 😁

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

CHIPS

Regular
Anybody else got this email? Thinking scam

Hello Earlyrelease,
We’re asking everyone to choose a unique username instead of using discriminators in their username (username#0000). Starting March 4, 2024, Discord will begin assigning usernames to users who have not chosen one themselves. You are receiving this email because you have not chosen a new username.
This is a notice that if you do not update your username by March 4, 2024, Discord will assign a new, unique username to your account. We will try to assign you a unique username that is similar to your current username.
You can update your username now by following these instructions:
On Desktop/Browser
  1. Select the cog wheel in the bottom left to open User Settings
  2. Click Get Started
On Mobile
  1. Open the You tab by tapping your profile in the bottom right of the screen
  2. Tap Get Started
You can always change your username later in your User Settings. Learn more about our recent changes to usernames in our support article.
Thank you,
Discord
Need help? Contact our support team or hit us up on Twitter @discord.
Want to give us feedback? Let us know what you think on our feedback site.

It is real!

manny100

Regular
This is the body of the email, I just sent Tony Dawe.
I will let the forum know, if there is a response or information I can post, regarding the subject 👍

"You may have noticed, there has been some discussion on TSEx about Dr Tony Lewis's LinkedIn comment, concerning small LMs and neuromorphic hardware.

His comments, in my opinion, were ambiguous.
He said both, neuromorphic hardware using them and the VSLMs themselves "hold promise".
Also stating, to his knowledge, BrainChip would be the first to implement this, at the Edge.

To me, he said they are still working on it, but it could also be, that he, being commercially minded, was saying..
"We've done it, but AKD2000 doesn't exist yet, so it's still just in simulation".

In FactFinder's post, about the November 6th private shareholder meeting, he stated the following.

"It has been confirmed by the CEO Sean Hehir in person to myself and others that Brainchip has succeeded in developing and running a number of Large Language Models, LLMs, on AKIDA 2.0 and that AKIDA 3.0 is on track and that its primary purpose will be to focus on running LLM's as its point of technology difference".

Straight off the bat, FactFinder refers to LLMs, not the "very small" or "tiny" LMs, that Dr Tony, refers to having promise.
So either he misquoted Sean, or Sean referenced LLMs.

From the above meeting, it appears that, at the very least, very small LMs are successfully running, in simulation, on AKIDA 2.0 and this is now public knowledge?

My questions are..

Are VSLMs running successfully on AKIDA 2.0, or are they still ironing out the bugs and this will be more an AKIDA 3.0 focused, game?

If they are running successfully, this would be considered quite a huge achievement (being a World first and considering the current hunger, for such technology).
Why hasn't the Company made a proper statement/Tweet, or something, when the information is apparently public knowledge?

It seems to me, that it would be in the Company's best interest (as well as us shareholders of course) to at least "tap" the drum and not have to rely on Chinese whispers etc?"
You will get a generic reply from Tony Dawe. It will be hanballed to Tony Lewis for a more specific reply you will not likely get.
The Tonys' will not want to involve themselves in forum sqaubbles.
I personally would not include the He said/I said/they said rhetoric and just cut straight to the question you want answered, ie does AKIDA do....... I would however phrase the question in terms of what Tony Lewis said seeking clarification.You will be more likely to get a meaningful response.
That is just my approach We are all different. Do what you must.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
You will get a generic reply from Tony Dawe. It will be hanballed to Tony Lewis for a more specific reply you will not likely get.
The Tonys' will not want to involve themselves in forum sqaubbles.
I personally would not include the He said/I said/they said rhetoric and just cut straight to the question you want answered, ie does AKIDA do....... I would however phrase the question in terms of what Tony Lewis said seeking clarification.You will be more likely to get a meaningful response.
That is just my approach We are all different. Do what you must.
My email contained the context for the questions I asked.

And provided the fact, that the information is supposedly public, so clearing up the questions "shouldn't" be an issue.

The "he said" is the information we have been provided, by the Company, via Chinese whisper, so I think it's relevant?

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Hi All
I wonder if all those who rubbished Brainchip’s sale of IP to Renesas still think it was a meaningless event involving a never heard of Japanese company of no consequence.

Either they were right and Renesas has been on an amazing growth trajectory over the last 3 years or they were…..(insert own descriptor).

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
That goes to show A take over of 9 Billion giving shareholders $ 68 per share is most definitely a goal BRN could achieve at some point is my thinking.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
That goes to show A take over of 9 Billion giving shareholders $ 68 per share is most definitely a goal BRN could achieve at some point is my thinking.
Only if it applied sparsity by ignoring zeros.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
If that happens, or you accidentally close a page, or otherwise stuff up..

The message you started is still there, but you have to open a new tab and "look" for it at the bottom.

Where you would start a new message.

At least that works for me..
Another trap is ALT ("E", "S") to "paste special" - that'll send you off the rails in TSEx ...

• Haha
I'd like for BrainChip to remain independent, but it seems like it may be increasingly unlikely..

I think we could easily manage a 9 billion market capitalisation, over the next few years, if we gain as much market penetration, as we look like getting..

But that would give us a share price of around $5.20 with current shares on issue.

Altium, have only 131.6 million SOI...

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Good evening, I’m not sure if the link to this article from 30 October 2023 has been posted before. But definitely, well worth the read.

Interview with Peter Van Der Made, Founder and CTO at BrainChip

https://www.aitimejournal.com/interview-with-peter-van-der-made-founder-and-cto-at-brainchip/19288/

Thanks for posting that @Meetupsoon

A great read from a true genius.

I love this gem;

AI Time Journal would like to congratulate Brainchip for being awarded the patent on “AI Dynamic Neural Network”. Can you provide us some insights on it and the challenges you find in placing this as a market product?​

This is a supporting patent from our first patent “Autonomous learning dynamic artificial neural computing device and brain inspired system”, which describes the event-based spike processing method used in all BrainChip products. This second patent describes a way that information can be shared between two or more Akida devices. For instance, when an Akida chip is used in a car and it learns something new, it would be beneficial if it could share that knowledge with all other Akida devices used in similar functions in other cars. It may learn about a new object to avoid, or a better optimization. Through a library, which may exist in the cloud, it can share this information with other devices. This is a product enhancement, rather than a stand-alone product.

I wish PVDM was 20 years younger. He is a visionary who has achieved greatness with his intelligence and dedication. I hope he is one day better recognised for what he has accomplished!

I wish him good health in his well deserved retirement.

Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 84 users
Hi All
Those who listened to the recent podcast with the CEO of Brainchip Sean Hehir would have heard him mention VVDN AKIDA Edge Box, Unigen AKIDA Cupcake Edge Server and Teksun.

This reference reminded me of the following:

1708255079412.jpeg

Well both Sean Hehir with his remark and Vivek Joshi with his tease of things to come have left me intrigued particularly as I have studied Teksun’s website and understand the breadth of product and industries serviced by it.

Further intrigue is generated by the completely random reference to Vivoka in the following linked article:

Then throw in the fact that Vivoka (a software only company) and Teksun announced they were partnering back in 2023 has my mind racing:

Do these connections tie together and provide clues to the something intriguing coming in the second quarter from Teksun.

One thing is clear Brainchip is certainly not sitting idol waiting for the phone to ring.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Morning Pom down under ,

Funnily enough I read it as a positive share price too, though it is not.

On a side note , on some very very loose numbers.....

Over the last week or so three entitys have come out with rather large ambitions..
1, Sam Altman..hoping to raise 5 to 7 trillion
2, Article on Japanese gov & industry with potential to deploy 1 trillion to capture 1/3 of the tech market
3, ARM potentialy going to spend somewhere in the region of 100 billion.

The above three total equal something in the region of say 7.1 trillion.
EXPECT LOTS OF MERGER & OR AQUSITION's , as well as new ventures / construction etc.

Now for some fun ...😄.

If ...BrainChip captures 1% of the above capitol looking for a home..

7,100,000,000,000.00÷ 100= 71,000,000,000.00 ( = 1% ).

71,000,000,000 ÷ SAY 2,000,000,000 SHARES = $35.50 PER SHARE.
Oh, and thats USD.

Note : All numbers and eventualitys outlined above have been drawn from a loose but vivid imagination.

Looking foward to tomorrow .

Regards,
Esq.
Ooh-Ooh-Ooh!

Hey Eskie, there maybe 4 entities as Softbank‘s Masayoshi Son is looking to raise up to $100 billion for a chip venture that will rival Nvidia. This project is apparently set to focus on semiconductors essential for artificial intelligence.

Ps: Bravo reporting for duty, currently couch surfing at my Mums armed with an iPad and not much else after exiting my town that is still without power or interwebs.🥴

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 41 users
Wonder who in London is playing with or wants to play with Akida Gen 2....hmmmm :unsure:

Machine Learning Engineer - Neuromorphic Computing (Akida 2) - London​

Posted 3 weeks ago

U.K. located freelancers only
We are at the forefront of advancing neuromorphic computing technology. We are dedicated to developing cutting-edge solutions that transform how machines learn and interact with the world. Our team is growing, and we are seeking a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join our London office, focusing on developing applications using the Akida 2 neuromorphic computing platform.

Job Description:
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will play a crucial role in our dynamic team, focusing on the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms tailored for the Akida 2 neuromorphic computing platform. Your expertise will contribute to optimizing AI models for energy efficiency and performance, aligning with the unique capabilities of neuromorphic computing.

Key Responsibilities:

Develop and optimize machine learning models for the Akida 2 platform.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate AI solutions into products.
Conduct research and stay updated with the latest trends in neuromorphic computing.
Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
Participate in code reviews and maintain high standards in development practices.

Qualifications:

Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
Proven experience in machine learning and neural network development.
Familiarity with neuromorphic computing, particularly Akida 2, is highly desirable.
Strong programming skills in Python and experience with machine learning frameworks.
Excellent problem-solving abilities and a collaborative team player.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.

What We Offer:

Competitive salary and benefits package.
Opportunity to work on groundbreaking technology in a fast-paced environment.
Professional development opportunities and a collaborative team culture.
Central London location with modern office facilities.

Application Process:
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview process, which may include technical assessments.

We are an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.

Join us in shaping the future of AI and neuromorphic computing. Apply today!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users
Top Bottom