BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
What % is Brain Chip shorted? They have to run out of shares to build their walls at some stage.
4%. Thanks DB - answered my question before I'd even posted

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Top 20
Hope shorter be later like….

1708303751766.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

"Data graphed above represents aggregate short sales, provided by ASIC with a lag of 4 trading days (T+4). The ASX releases non-aggregated daily short sales figures which can be used as an indication of short sales activity within this 4 day window. These figures are released by the ASX daily and cover the previous days activity and can be found "

So I read this as meaning, the new total open short position, after what I believe, was a dump on Tuesday, isn't reportable, until tomorrow?

It may have not changed much, depending on how many were also covered in this time, but I suspect, we will see the figure jump, in the next day or 2.
This is trusting that they are reporting as they should, as well as, not using 50 different accounts, to short 5 million dollars worth and stay under the non reportal limit of 100k (If they decide to play by the rules).

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Over 3% free float turned over.

• Wow
  • Fire

Draed

Regular
Most sophisticated buyers know the unsophisticated can't trade daily unless the have big accounts to do so. Most platforms have a three day turn around on releasing you cash into your account. I see this as a healthy pull back for the rest of the week. Happened early last week I believe.

Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Top 20
In our world the concept of entropy plays a role: In a closed system, entropy, or disorder, naturally tends to increase, meaning it is easier to disrupt a system into a state of disorder than to bring it into an orderly state. That means, that patient is required! Don’t worry folks. The future is AI

And when I say don’t worry folks, i basically mean don’t worry 7

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Well i think we have soaked here long enough , enough concrete laid.....ready for liftoff....

1708308643173.png

Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
Ok so can someone please explain to me the nuances around high volume and share price ie selling of the stock. I don’t see this as a positive am I wrong? Thanks

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Can't recall if posted before.

Certainly like some of of the engagements MyWAI has ;)

Industrial Robotics : BrainChip moves closer to the’italian MyWAI to provide Edge AI solutions built on its neuromorphic chip​

Posted on 09-02-2024 by Pierrick Arlot
PlatformBrainChip
MyWAI

The American company of Australian origin’ BrainChip, which has developed under the name’Akida a neuromorphic processor with ultra-low consumption for network periphery (edge), has signed a cooperation agreement with the young Italian firm MyWAI which defines itself as a provider of AIoT (Artificial Intelligence of Things) solutions for intelligent’edge - to provide next-generation Edge AI solutions leveraging neuromorphic computing.

Created in 2021 and based in Sestri Levante about forty kilometers east of Genoa, MyWAI has designed, patented and developed what the young company presents as the first fully native European AIoT platform for "equipment as a service" (EaaS). This solution is supposed to help machine tool manufacturers and users to add new intelligent services to their equipment, such as innovative technical features (predictive maintenance, multimodal quality inspection), insurance policies (e.g., payment by event) or fintech business models (e.g., pay-as-you-go).

MyWAI, which has patented its EaaS solution combining advanced technologies of generative AI and Edge AI, the Internet of Things and the blockchain, has been engaged in projects with key partners such as Mitsubishi Electric (to add smart services to Japanese robotic fleets), Hitachi Rail (to generate artificial defects for video surveillance systems) and Esaote (for the maintenance services of the biomedical machines of the Italian group).

As part of the cooperation between the two companies, MyWAI's future Edge AI solutions will rely on BrainChip's Akida chips, which can process and analyze sensor data with record efficiency, accuracy and energy saving. It will be recalled that the Akida chip is a 100% event-driven AI processor% digital that uses neuromorphic principles mimicking the human brain and that analyzes only the essential data detected at the point of’ acquisition.

BrainChip S’ technology will integrate into MyWAI's EaaS-like AIoT platform that can broadcast, process and prepare data from multimodal sensors (time series, audio, vision, touch data, etc.) at the network edge, enabling, manage the MLOps (Machine Learning Engineering for Production) type workflows and ensure the certification of data and results by the blockchain (DLT) in accordance with the new European regulations for a trusted AI.

The partnership between the two companies has the ambition of’ to accelerate the adoption of’Edge AI in industrial and robotic sectors such as manufacturing, logistics, energy management and health. « We believe it is important to help businesses reach new heights by adding intelligence to processes and machines at the edge through generative AI in the cloud and trusted AI at the edge level, says Fabrizio Cardinali, CEO of MyWAI. By integrating Akida from BrainChip with our EaaS platform, we can enable our customers to optimize their processes and machines with eco-efficient AI, by providing’intelligence where it is needed, when they need it. » .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Dr E Brown ,

Think you would need someone fluent in the math of rocket propulsion or such field of expertise ,

Personally I go by the general flow , feeling of the overall pattern left behind by the above .

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Ok so can someone please explain to me the nuances around high volume and share price ie selling of the stock. I don’t see this as a positive am I wrong? Thanks
When the SP is up over 150% in a few weeks a correction is due but healthy for LT. Once the day traders are out will be interesting to see if those big buyers come back to take out the lines. My guess........about 2.30pm

Happy as Larry

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

7für7

Top 20
I’m looking forward for the time when 3 to 5 % change is a range of 3 to 5 dollars 💸 who is traiding pennys Jesus Christ

• Haha
  • Fire
Hey Dr Brown

I had to dig my old snip up again but may assist explaining some of the thinking and processes.

Vol Surge Example.png

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 32 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
C'mon Miss Kitty Kat! Pull on them running shoes..........*frantically massaging Deep Heat into her calves...*

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular
When the SP is up over 150% in a few weeks a correction is due but healthy for LT. Once the day traders are out will be interesting to see if those big buyers come back to take out the lines. My guess........about 2.30pm

Happy as Larry

It's also worth reading up on retracements, particularly Fibonacci retracements.
Pull backs are healthy and provide strength and support for future movements.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
C'mon Miss Kitty Kat! Pull on them running shoes..........*frantically massaging Deep Heat into her calves...*

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!
Cats don't have calves, they have kittens. :)

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom