BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
CarExpert.com.au: 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS SUV leaked.

The upcoming EQE sedan will have an EQE SUV counterpart, and all EQE and EQS models will ride Mercedes-Benz’s new Electric Vehicle Architecture.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 30 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Hi Rob
Yes feeling great.

We finally had a truly sunny day yesterday and I realised how much I missed such days. It seems like summer forgot to turn up and today we are back to grey again. I can understand why the Britts chose transportation in leaky ships to the other side of the world. LOL

Regards
FF
It really makes a difference to my happiness.

It has been an extremely depressing period, particularly for someone who is somewhat reliant on good weather

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

robsmark

Regular

It has been an extremely depressing period, particularly for someone who is somewhat reliant on good weather
Hi Rob
Yes feeling great.

We finally had a truly sunny day yesterday and I realised how much I missed such days. It seems like summer forgot to turn up and today we are back to grey again. I can understand why the Britts chose transportation in leaky ships to the other side of the world. LOL

Regards
FF
I must be the only Englishman living in Australia that loves the bad weather. I really look forward to the winter and dread the summer. I’m not a totally miserable git, despite the picture I’m painting of myself through my last few posts 😂

That aside, I’m glad you’re well, and look forward to some more excitement when the company starts to build the SP.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Yes it is amazing what an impact it has but this might add a lift to your day.

I was just over on the Mercedes thread and someone asked a question about Daimler which I answered but then thought maybe it was only something obvious to me.

Daimler is no longer the overall organisations name it has rebranded itself and is now Mercedes Benz.

So when we say Mercedes Benz is using AKIDA technically we are not saying just automobiles as Mercedes Benz is the whole box and dice.

Now before you go saying FF is off with the fairies again consider the following statement by Mercedes Benz:

“Mercedes acknowledges that while neuromorphic computing is still in its infancy, it says similar systems will be available in a variety of consumer products within a few years”

Why would a prestige car maker feel the need to mention AKIDA will be in doorbells and fridges.

It of course would not but if it has seen the future which it clearly has it would not as an organisation hive off this technology in a bubble it would explore its benefits across all of its product range.

Blind Freddie and me have thought it so obvious that it did not need to be mentioned but as I said it was a question raised elsewhere that made me think the significance had been missed.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 6 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Let's have an announcement today.
fortnite-volcano-eruption-fortnite-volcano.gif

Reactions: 9 users
A memory test.

At the 2021 Ai Field Day who else remembers Anil Mankar being asked questions about AKIDA technology being certified for use in automotive applications and Anil Mankar stating that Brainchip was not doing this because of cost and resources needed but was leaving it to the OEM’s and automotive manufacturers.

Well last night my son in the UK sent me this link:

When you open it it requires you to subscribe so I have not proceeded as I get enough junk emails now but the content on the first page was sufficient to wake up to the significance of what Anil Mankar had to say at the Ai Field day.

It seems every second day someone at a start up or a university somewhere around the world is claiming a major LiDAR or Radar breakthrough for autonomous driving.

The thing is as Anil Mankar pointed out and this link makes clear you need the massive resources of a Valeo or a Mercedes Benz to certify this claimed breakthrough for automotive use.

So where is this going think about the three year lead over competitors.

Brainchip and Valeo’s LiDAR is going into Mercedes’ vehicles in the here and now.

The starters gun has fired and the only horse and jockey out of the gate is Valeo because all the other gates have failed to open as they are on a time lock that will take years to tick over and some gates will never open.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Cyw

Regular
Hi guys,

Why are people expecting money in the next 4c??? I didn’t think there were any deals done in this quarter. And it is far too early for royalties from renesas and megachips. Hoping for some more deals signed over the next few months… probably still a few years away from significant revenue
I don't think there will be huge income but they did sell some Akida circuit boards and with Mercedes and other EAPs and 'customers' going full force to get their products to the market, there could be a bit of consulting fees as well.

I expect the revenue to be in the range of $1-2M last quarter.

I hope they will disclose some new customers signing up.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Hi guys,

Why are people expecting money in the next 4c??? I didn’t think there were any deals done in this quarter. And it is far too early for royalties from renesas and megachips. Hoping for some more deals signed over the next few months… probably still a few years away from significant revenue
Seems no one is going to answer. When the MegaChip deal was announced in the further announcement required by the ASX Brainchip declared they would receive about $2 million dollars in 2022. So if this is evenly distributed about $1 million of that should turn up this quarter.

Then we have the sale of the sold out Rasberry Pi etc which could add a further $300,000 to $1 million.

Then you have engineering fees from Mercedes, Valeo, NASA, etc say a couple of hundred thousand.

So as I said a little while ago a couple of million this time round.

Last years AGM provided income projections and showed income commencing to ramp up second half 2022.

In multiple interviews the CEO Sean Hehir has stated income will commence to ramp up later this year and recently said if you want to know how the company is going look to the income.

The precise details of the Renesas deal are unknown but they have to pay a royalty on every single use of the IP. They are bringing out the AKIDA MCU second half.

I do not believe based on the scant details released that they have to sell the MCU containing the IP to be liable to pay the royalty. So it will depend on how many they produce as to what income they will generate for Brainchip during second half 2022 but MCU’s are a high volume low cost item.

I believe I read last year that Renesas had sold in the order of 40 billion MCU’s since they started making them.

So I suppose the above is why some expect income this year.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Beebo

Regular
Hi guys,

I agree, this next 4C likely will not show much, but royalties are closer than you think - as in late 2022 - and probable on the modest side. The trick is for BRN to show validation to their royalty model , and to sign additional IP licenses!!

As Ken mentioned in his last presentation, “revenue will be lumpy”…meaning it will come in an inconsistent fashion, before it becomes consistent.

In time, Mercedes = very consistent!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Dhm

Regular
I don't think there will be huge income but they did sell some Akida circuit boards and with Mercedes and other EAPs and 'customers' going full force to get their products to the market, there could be a bit of consulting fees as well.

I expect the revenue to be in the range of $1-2M last quarter.

I hope they will disclose some new customers signing up.
Perhaps not huge but remember BRN declared 2020 revenue as US$121,000 and 2021 as $1.588m, an increase of over 1200%. It is hard to extrapolate that out but a rudimentary back of the envelope could be 1.588m / 4 = 397k x (1200/4 = 300%) $1,191,000 revenue for 1st qtr 2022. This is most probably quite understated because I am not taking any qtr by qtr exponential increase.

On another tack, surely there must be a couple of NDA clients that will want to 'out' themselves soon just like Mercedes did because they are seeing how MB are gaining so much momentum with their claims being so superior to competitors.

Reactions: 26 users

Chilling

Is there any restrictions on board members buying shares on market?
How long since they have done so?

Reactions: 3 users

Chilling

Evening Chippers .

Yes the share price at the moment isn’t too flash , unless your topping up at the minute .

I say to self - Self if the Sp was $2.50 now would you sell ?

No

Self - if the Sp was $3.80 now would you sell

No

Self - if the Sp was $7.50 now would you sell

No

So just get over your self

Ok

It’s great to be a shareholder
Yes great problem to have but what will be your response if the share price heads back to 50 or 60 cents ?
I would much prefer we don't have to make a decision like that because it starts to raise real doubt.
The company should be looking at options on how they can support the shareholders there are a number of ways of doing this am hoping there are smarter people than myself involved who can work this out.

Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
Hi Rob
Yes feeling great.

Regards
FF
You on the mid north coast FF? Sounds exactly like our weather - sick and tired of the cloudy, rainy days......

Reactions: 2 users

Pappagallo

Regular
37 likes

Would love a response to this from uiix or factfinder or techgirl etc. You guys are doing great and likely understand the tech more than a lot of us.

Its hard given company is not releasing a lot of info that is coming out via other mediums.

So i get the frustration some holders may be feeling

37 likes

Hopefully just some more patience needed,i think tech index down 40% in laat few months, a war on, rising interest rates etc all come into play...

Anyway a solid 4c quarterly activity announcement will help within a few weeks....

Gltah
Imo

When in doubt, zoom out.

If we’d followed the purple line, ending up exactly where we are today, we’d all be wrapped that the SP has more than doubled in the last 6 months. But the January mania has flipped the psychology on the situation so people are feeling down even though we’re going up.

We’re pretty weird sometimes.

A2C6E875-DF61-485D-B244-24AD242671DC.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Is there any restrictions on board members buying shares on market?
How long since they have done so?
Yes the insider trading laws.

If I saw Directors or Key Management buying shares on market I would sell all my BRN shares and report it to ASIC immediately.

Why would I do this because this would be the worst breach of shareholder trust and a criminal offence as well as being proof that they have all been lying about being unable to disclose details of the EAP's who are all likely to convert to customers as well as the commercial nature of the relationships with Valeo, Mercedes Benz, NASA and Vorago. This is all before we get to the details about Renesas and MegaChip deals that have not been fully disclosed. On top of all of this there are details around the technology currently being developed in Perth which again are being kept tightly under wraps and would be sufficient to engage the insider trading laws.

I believe the Directors and Key Management are all privy to compelling valuable insider information and as such are precluded from buying shares on market.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
You on the mid north coast FF? Sounds exactly like our weather - sick and tired of the cloudy, rainy days......
Metropolitan Sydney.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

VictorG

A memory test.

At the 2021 Ai Field Day who else remembers Anil Mankar being asked questions about AKIDA technology being certified for use in automotive applications and Anil Mankar stating that Brainchip was not doing this because of cost and resources needed but was leaving it to the OEM’s and automotive manufacturers.

Well last night my son in the UK sent me this link:

When you open it it requires you to subscribe so I have not proceeded as I get enough junk emails now but the content on the first page was sufficient to wake up to the significance of what Anil Mankar had to say at the Ai Field day.

It seems every second day someone at a start up or a university somewhere around the world is claiming a major LiDAR or Radar breakthrough for autonomous driving.

The thing is as Anil Mankar pointed out and this link makes clear you need the massive resources of a Valeo or a Mercedes Benz to certify this claimed breakthrough for automotive use.

So where is this going think about the three year lead over competitors.

Brainchip and Valeo’s LiDAR is going into Mercedes’ vehicles in the here and now.

The starters gun has fired and the only horse and jockey out of the gate is Valeo because all the other gates have failed to open as they are on a time lock that will take years to tick over and some gates will never open.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Brilliant!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Yes great problem to have but what will be your response if the share price heads back to 50 or 60 cents ?
I would much prefer we don't have to make a decision like that because it starts to raise real doubt.
The company should be looking at options on how they can support the shareholders there are a number of ways of doing this am hoping there are smarter people than myself involved who can work this out.
Can you please list the things that can be done by the company apart from releasing price sensitive announcements?

I need your assistance.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
My response will be to buy more , I’m extremely confident!

For me it’s not about this week , next month , next year .

You can’t dominate a market that’s in early development.

Seems to me that we are as a company fully locked & loaded ready to go .
We are just waiting for the world to catch up & when it does it will be a avalanche.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom