BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Of course they need to rethink their strategy if we had known there would be no news for 4 months well I would have sold half my holding.
I don't think the company is all seeing and all knowing and able to precisely predict timelines in advance.
They are following their strategy but also working within the constraints and restrictions placed upon them by their partners and customers who we know, want to keep the competitive edge of our involvement as quiet as possible, for as long as possible, until it suits them to advertise our presence, ala Merc.
When the time is ripe we will get rewarded for our patience in holding.
The company, like us, is also subject to the vagaries of chance, happenstance and dumb luck that occur in life.
Butterflies flap their wings in Russia and we send 20 Bushmasters to the Ukraine.
Shit happens and the company is not working to any of our timelines so you'll just have to adjust your plans to ride through this period.
As much as I would like to be filthy rich RIGHT NOW I have built into my plan reserves to accomodate delays and unexpected events.
This is only prudent and it would be foolish to think the share price will be at any particular level at any particular point in time.
I have expectations of ranges over time that I hope will be met but expect fluctuations and unanticipated delays and plan robustly to accommodate such behaviour.
P.S. To you and Robsmark. Venting is fine....your amongst friends here. :)
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Have a vague recollection someone mentioned there was a podcast or interview that would be available on the 12th?
Anyone?
I could be wrong.
Evening Straw,

The closest date for a presentation I have is...

17th April,
OTC Markets,
Technology Virtual Investor Conference.
BRN presenting.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Gies

Regular
Maybe the above is old news and I missed it. If not, does anyone know if something is brewing here?

Gies

Regular
901F7AAB-21F2-41CC-A014-128ED8F1EC40.png

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Gies

Regular
1696853B-62C0-466C-B273-AA4AE24C58F5.png

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Have a vague recollection someone mentioned there was a podcast or interview that would be available on the 12th?
Anyone?
I could be wrong.
Hi Straw
It was me. The CEO Sean Hehir and Tony Dawe did a presentation to an investor group and there were questions about whether it would be released publicly. I sent an email to Tony Dawe and he advised it would be released publicly about 12.4.22.

Regards
FF

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Evening Chippers .

Yes the share price at the moment isn’t too flash , unless your topping up at the minute .

I say to self - Self if the Sp was $2.50 now would you sell ?

No

Self - if the Sp was $3.80 now would you sell

No

Self - if the Sp was $7.50 now would you sell

No

So just get over your self

Ok

It’s great to be a shareholder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users
A legal one for you @Fact Finder!

This from an article by a partner at London law firm DLA Piper “2024: The year that the future arrives”

“Sticking with silicon, various companies are exploring ways of delivering lower power solutions that will allow AI in a much wider range of devices. Two notable examples are Brainchip’s akida processors and Mythic’s analog (or ‘analogue’ in British English) AI processors. Brainchip’s akida takes a ‘neuromorphic’ approach, mimicking the spiking of neurons in the human brain”.

98EF6D98-7B69-4119-92B9-22DF0B1F55A7.jpeg

628FE25F-2349-48D2-90AA-59E54E5C3B1B.jpeg

242E9B69-0B93-452F-BF88-3346DAD50015.jpeg

C48E1316-0D5A-4B5B-97F3-627D97CD64F6.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Foxdog

Regular
Evening Chippers .

Yes the share price at the moment isn’t too flash , unless your topping up at the minute .

I say to self - Self if the Sp was $2.50 now would you sell ?

No

Self - if the Sp was $3.80 now would you sell

No

Self - if the Sp was $7.50 now would you sell

No

So just get over your self

Ok

It’s great to be a shareholder
Yep, I'm thinking at least a 20 bagger from these levels before I consider parting with any (at a paltry $18.20). Although perhaps a new Merc on the way there as well....🤔😄
Fancy that - each 5k spent now could be worth 100k at some point in the near future...... Hmmmm 10k for a brand new EQXX, if you're willing to wait 🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Yep, I'm thinking at least a 20 bagger from these levels before I consider parting with any (at a paltry $18.20). Although perhaps a new Merc on the way there as well....🤔😄
Fancy that - each 5k spent now could be worth 100k at some point in the near future...... Hmmmm 10k for a brand new EQXX, if you're willing to wait 🤞
Totally agree Fox .
Each time I look at the EQXX it just keeps getting sexier , unlike my bank account which topped up on the chip today for the 5th last time lol

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
S

Straw

Hi Straw
It was me. The CEO Sean Hehir and Tony Dawe did a presentation to an investor group and there were questions about whether it would be released publicly. I sent an email to Tony Dawe and he advised it would be released publicly about 12.4.22.

Regards
FF
Thanks, not losing my mind cool

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Krustor

Regular
The video of the ad Merc ran during the Masters Golf (I'm still sleep deprived) was uploaded to the Mercedes-Benz USA YouTube channel which would suggest they ran the ad during the US coverage of the Masters. Do any of our German friends know if they ran the ad in Europe? It's had over 17k views just in YouTube.

BrainChip is everywhere now. Just having our logo included without being mentioned in articles or presentations is significant. 2023 is going to be massive. IMO it's when Brainchip commercially comes of age. Exciting times ahead. I'm looking forward to watching it develop.
Haven't seen this commercial in German television, yet.

Reactions: 4 users
A legal one for you @Fact Finder!

This from an article by a partner at London law firm DLA Piper “2024: The year that the future arrives”

“Sticking with silicon, various companies are exploring ways of delivering lower power solutions that will allow AI in a much wider range of devices. Two notable examples are Brainchip’s akida processors and Mythic’s analog (or ‘analogue’ in British English) AI processors. Brainchip’s akida takes a ‘neuromorphic’ approach, mimicking the spiking of neurons in the human brain”.

View attachment 4079

View attachment 4080

View attachment 4076
View attachment 4077

Thanks for this it was Phillips Fox, then DLA Phillips Fox then DLA Piper here in Aus. Shows how old I am. Phillips Fox acted for the Law Society when I had my first engagement from them. I remember it as if it was years ago. LOL

They were even back then very good at marking out territory and self promotion so it speaks volumes that little old Brainchip gets a mention.

The word must be spreading at a furious rate and Brainchip must be considered worthy of their lofty gaze.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Reactions: 2 users

Rarosch

Nothing imo.
Most likely a shareholder who has had both shares at some stage.
That profile doesn't look very professional, no photo, minimal activity.
But many Brainchip employees have visited his profile. Even Peter. So I think he is employed at BrainChip.

Can anyone please tell me is Sean (CEO) is a shareholder?

Reactions: 1 users

Proga

Regular
Haven't seen this commercial in German television, yet.
Thanks Krustor. They only played it during the Masters Golf coverage

Reactions: 3 users
If you click on the word “debut” in blue ink it will take you to the EETimes article and these quotes:

“Working with California-based artificial intelligence experts BrainChip, Mercedes-Benz engineers developed systems based on BrainChip’s Akida hardware and software,” Mercedes noted in a statement describing the Vision EQXX. “The example in the Vision EQXX is the “Hey Mercedes” hot-word detection. Structured along neuromorphic principles, it is five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control,” the carmaker claimed’

Standing back with my metaphorical lawyers hat on I can suggest the following facts are proven by these extracted direct quotes:

1. Brainchip Ai experts with Mercedes have developed more than one system for automotive use based on AKIDA hardware and software;

2. Of these developed systems Mercedes has chosen to demonstrate the AKIDA based “Hey Mercedes” hot word detection.

3. Mercedes has tested this system and proven to its satisfaction that it is five to 10 times more efficient than conventional voice control.

4. Mercedes and Brainchip have other systems they have developed which they have not yet disclosed.

Leaving only one question who does not believe that institutions are furiously accumulating Brainchip shares out of the hands of less well informed and researched retail holders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF
Maybe this is a silly question,but I will throw it you way anyway.
So ABS brakes took a while to filter into the lower end of the market and now every car has them.
Do you think we are looking at a similar time frame for BRN adoption in all cars for breaks and power saving, or do you think it will be taken up a lot quicker?
I am thinking the later but I have no idea on time lines.

Top Bottom