Founding Member
This morning on LinkedIn

Virtual Investor Conference

Capture.PNG

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Rskiff

Regular
Here is the latest Ticker Symbol:You video talking about ARK's latest fund announcement. I think that this new fund will be looking at Brainchip for inclusion in near future.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkfVGdgZeWo

Reactions: 31 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Here is the latest Ticker Symbol:You video talking about ARK's latest fund announcement. I think that this new fund will be looking at Brainchip for inclusion in near future.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkfVGdgZeWo
Some of the companies are in various funds. Brainchip would be eligible for her Robotics fund, Space, Autonomous Tech, Innovation ETFs etc.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Rskiff

Regular
Some of the companies are in various funds. Brainchip would be eligible for her Robotics fund, Space, Autonomous Tech, Innovation ETFs etc.
BaconLover this is a different kind of fund to the others by the way it is structured, worth a watch.

Reactions: 9 users

M_C

Founding Member
Just a little upgrade on my HC signature 😜
Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
Hello all,

Great to see so many heading here from the cesspool that is HC, fantastic new forum Zee, great work mate.
Luppo71

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Labsy

Regular

Anyone know if this has AKIDA or chip inside?
Surely... I dont know of any other tech which can do this and accuracy of result sound's very similar to biotomes research.

Reactions: 14 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

Anyone know if this has AKIDA or chip inside?
Surely... I dont know of any other tech which can do this and accuracy of result sound's very similar to biotomes research.

I haven't seen any links between Brainchip and Examin Holdings, but in saying that no one saw Mercedes come out last month. that was left-field so anything is possible.

There is a lot that Akida can do they've mentioned
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 13 users

cyber

My thoughts as well @cyber (posted earlier).

I do have a habit of adding 1 and 1 and coming up with 4 though. :)
Lol E
Akida + BostonDynamics = far more than bloody 4

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Very interesting! $650k grant by the government seems much more appropriate compared to the $20k for Biotome. Are we absolutely certain there is no link between Brainchip and Examin Holdings? This sure feels like the spotlight Biotome should be receiving.
Just to clarify Biotome was given a $225,000 research grant by the WA government if you read the original grant funding documentation. The $20k grant value is incorrect IMO (see bottom entry on table below).

1644018795437.png

Secondly, the $650k grant appears to be a federal one. The federal government is bigger than State so typically these are higher value. Biotome has only received a State grant but there is always the possibility of receiving a federal one in the future.

Thirdly, the time frame for getting results back by this device is significantly longer than is the case for Nanose. The below article indicates 60 seconds.

Fourthly, it's not clear if the analysis is being done on the device itself. Given it takes 60 seconds to get a QR code result back, this either means:
-it's being sent off to the cloud for analysis, OR
-it's being analysed very slowly on the device.

Lastly, there's no indication of power consumption. Assuming it's battery operated, how long will it last till needing to be charged?

From memory the Nanose device can return results back in the order of ~3 seconds. An additional 30 seconds is required to use gas to purge the device. This is very different to waiting 60 seconds for a QR code. Nanose also doesn't need an internet connection so can be operated anywhere at any time as it is self-sufficient. We also know an Akida chip can run at maximum capacity on a AAA battery for 6 months, which indicates a Nanose device powered by Akida would be able to last this long as well. If this Queensland device isn't powered by Akida, and if it potentially using most of it's power to send data back and forth to the internet it will not last that long.
In short, Nanose is a significantly superior device.

Queenslander Colin Hickey, 71, invented the Examin testing gadget, which boasts 98 per cent accuracy and returns a test consequence after simply 60 seconds, by way of a QR code.

• Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Tuliptrader

Regular
I have just finished watching Sean Hehir presentation for the virtual investor conference.

To be honest I was really quite impressed with his performance.

His address was relaxed and affable, but still informative. Since it was primarily for investors I think he managed to strike an excellent balance between the technology we have produced and the desire the present and future customers will have for our product moving forward. He also continuously reinforced our uniqueness and advantages we currently maintain over our competitors. Trying to put myself in the shoes of an investor hearing this information for the first time I think I would have walked away with a pretty reasonable grasp of Brainchip as an investment. My ears would have definitely pricked up at the Mercedes mention.

As factfinder has previously spoken of, Sean left no doubt at all as to Mercedes being a customer.

Definitely worth a look.

TT

• Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Labsy

Regular
I guess worst case scenario is some healthy competition advertising the fact that these devices exist and will be entering the market. If nanose is superior than the consumer market will reward it...just like any other device on the shelf.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

mrgds

Regular
Just a little upgrade on my HC signature 😜 View attachment 181
"For jerk free discussion head to stockexchange.com.au " ---------- LUV IT (y)

Now, surely with "ManChildreborn" you can admit to preferencing the Tesla Gen 2 Roadster , over that antiquated Audi bucket. 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Just to clarify Biotome was given a $225,000 research grant by the WA government if you read the original grant funding documentation. The $20k grant value is incorrect IMO (see bottom entry on table below).

View attachment 182

Secondly, the $650k grant appears to be a federal one. The federal government is bigger than State so typically these are higher value. Biotome has only received a State grant but there is always the possibility of receiving a federal one in the future.

Thirdly, the time frame for getting results back by this device is significantly longer than is the case for Nanose. The below article indicates 60 seconds.

Fourthly, it's not clear if the analysis is being done on the device itself. Given it takes 60 seconds to get a QR code result back, this either means:
-it's being sent off to the cloud for analysis, OR
-it's being analysed very slowly on the device.

Lastly, there's no indication of power consumption. Assuming it's battery operated, how long will it last till needing to be charged?

From memory the Nanose device can return results back in the order of ~3 seconds. An additional 30 seconds is required to use gas to purge the device. This is very different to waiting 60 seconds for a QR code. Nanose also doesn't need an internet connection so can be operated anywhere at any time as it is self-sufficient. We also know an Akida chip can run at maximum capacity on a AAA battery for 6 months, which indicates a Nanose device powered by Akida would be able to last this long as well. If this Queensland device isn't powered by Akida, and if it potentially using most of it's power to send data back and forth to the internet it will not last that long.
In short, Nanose is a significantly superior device.

Queenslander Colin Hickey, 71, invented the Examin testing gadget, which boasts 98 per cent accuracy and returns a test consequence after simply 60 seconds, by way of a QR code.
There might not be a cloud needed for this device per se, I think the QR code might be used to spit out data to a larger screen ie a mobile device which we all have, this would give the device compatibility for the users. Think of it like a code on a cars-tyre, or a batch No. you can put a lot of information in QR codes. If they are going to put everything on the device's screen then you will need a larger screen, larger device, more power, etc.

so maybe just slow :)

What would benefit these guys is using a screen with the technology called E-paper: very low power and stays on indefinitely once changed

Reactions: 7 users

M_C

Founding Member
"For jerk free discussion head to stockexchange.com.au " ---------- LUV IT (y)

Now, surely with "ManChildreborn" you can admit to preferencing the Tesla Gen 2 Roadster , over that antiquated Audi bucket. 😅😅
I think you mean Alfa Romeo QUADRAfoglio lol ...............I have my eyes on an Maserati MC20 now actually 😁

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha

M_C

Founding Member
  • Wow
  • Love