BRN Discussion Ongoing

Afternoon Dugnal ,

Though it looks good , these rises are being created from tiny .... insignificant $ .

One thing which P*$$@£ me off to date is , amoungst other things , the fact that more volume / € transact daily ( German exchange ) most days yet management seem oblivious to this and continue to not even acknowledge this on company releases.

But yes , going in the correct direction.

Till we see serious cash & volume flowing through our US stock listing's there s not much to look at.

Makes one wonder what our sponsor is doing or not as the case has been.

Bank of New York Mellon ? ???

Regards,
Esq.
Watch the Financials and the new Partnership IP deals, don't stress day to day, Brainchip aren't signing another IP License deal in my opinion, Sean our CEO hasn't come close to 1 but however his partnership portfolio is second to none

Reactions: 1 users
Really I'm not sure why everyone is so concerned on the MB announcement of Akida.

They will always focus on Neuromorpich wording and not use Akida.

If you cannaccept it then you will live a happier life
Brainchip will always stand in the background to these big companies, Our company with generate revenue, watch the Financials not for ASX Annoucement

Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Watch the Financials and the new Partnership IP deals, don't stress day to day, Brainchip aren't signing another IP License deal in my opinion, Sean our CEO hasn't come close to 1 but however his partnership portfolio is second to none
Brainchip won't sign another ip deal lol?

What are you smoking sir lol, can i have some??

eddie-murphy-shocked.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Brainchip will always stand in the background to these big companies, Our company with generate revenue, watch the Financials not for ASX Annoucement
1706942364598.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
1706942403012.gif

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
It’s amazing that you now are a total Brainchip guru with so much knowledge of the knowns and the unknowns.
I can’t wait for your next quality post.

“You are the man”

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
Reactions: 5 users
No more IP Signings my opinion, I hope I'm wrong however maybe Partnerships is worth more longterm
1706946091315.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

and this passage below from that post, IMO, is why MB stated they are seeking to sign another partnership in 2024 with ???? to progress development of MBoS with NVIDIA. Brainchip would fit the bill one would think.... I have everything crossed this is one of the sparks igniting the share price in 2024.

1706946468400.png

Here is the MB clip stating this: “later this year we will decide on a partner to further develop this technology.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
No more IP Signings my opinion, I hope I'm wrong however maybe Partnerships is worth more longterm
My guess is 5 more IP deals. ARM/INTEL/QUALCOMM/SAMSUNG/INFINION

THEY ALONG WITH RENASAS AND MEGACHIPS will service the rest of the world.

#onecanonlydream

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Dugnal

Afternoon Dugnal ,

Though it looks good , these rises are being created from tiny .... insignificant $ .

One thing which P*$$@£ me off to date is , amoungst other things , the fact that more volume / € transact daily ( German exchange ) most days yet management seem oblivious to this and continue to not even acknowledge this on company releases.

But yes , going in the correct direction.

Till we see serious cash & volume flowing through our US stock listing's there s not much to look at.

Makes one wonder what our sponsor is doing or not as the case has been.

Bank of New York Mellon ? ???

Regards,
Esq.
Esq.111. yes I agree.. volumes are not great.

Reactions: 3 users

schuey

Regular
Just sittin down for dinner F&Chips with a brewski, and boom, first time I’ve seen a TV advert for Samsungs new phone GALAXY AI ! 👊🏼👊🏼

Are we powering this droid ?

Bring it 💥

SONIC OUT !
I asked the same question 2 weeks ago. Got nothin

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Looks like some industry / academic discussions about Gen 2.0 coming up in March at a conference in Russia.

Nice (maybe?) They have an interest in what we're achieving.

IMG_20240203_180026.jpg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
My guess is 5 more IP deals. ARM/INTEL/QUALCOMM/SAMSUNG/INFINION

THEY ALONG WITH RENASAS AND MEGACHIPS will service the rest of the world.

#onecanonlydream
I hope your right but I'm not holding my breath

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Hadn't seen this from late last year.

Not a bad rap for one of our partners.

Congrats to them.

VORAGO Technologies Logo

VORAGO Technologies Honored on Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ 2023 List​

Austin-Based Startup Among a Niche Group of Hardware & Semiconductor Companies on a List Dominated by Software and Services

Spread the Word:

AUSTIN, Texas
- Nov. 8, 2023 - PRLog -- Deloitte has named VORAGO Technologies (https://www.voragotech.com/) to its North America Technology Fast 500™ list for 2023. The Technology Fast 500 provides a ranking of the fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, fintech, and energy tech companies—both public and private—in North America.

VORAGO Technologies is the only pure-play rad-hard Arm® company, providing radiation hardened components (https://www.voragotech.com/products-main) for extreme environments. VORAGO's customers include many of the premier names in the aerospace and defense sector. In 2023, the company expanded its team into Europe to better serve its global customer base as its rapid growth continues worldwide.

"We are honored to be named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list and proud to be a part of this prestigious group of innovative, fast-growing technology companies," said Bernd Lienhard, CEO of VORAGO Technologies. "VORAGO has been on a tremendous growth trajectory over the past few years as we serve a growing need for rad hard MCUs to support both government and commercial space missions. We are excited to continue this path as we develop innovative new products and expand our global reach."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom