BRN Discussion Ongoing

The year we either sink or swim… if no revenue from Edgebox, MegaChips or Renesas I believe we’re fooked.
Don't worry ARM Will buy us out

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Hi All
As it is time for wild predictions about Brainchips imminent collapse this is mine:

China will invade Taiwan. The US will respond China will declare war on the US and it’s allies. Donald Trump will become President and do a deal that ends the war between China and the US on the basis China gets Taiwan, Japan and Australia.

Australia is overrun the ASX collapses. All ASX listed companies and their assets are forfeited to the CCP and we all are penniless and in detention camps.😂🤣😂🤡🤡🤡

Our PM just happens to be overseas in the USA. He claims asylum and is appointed economic adviser to the President.🤡🤡🤡

Laughable yes but as sensible as any other prediction I have read this morning.

1. Samsung with its own foundries will destroy Brainchip unless Brainchip IP is being used by Samsung through ARM or otherwise.

“Samsung is the second-biggest foundry globally by revenue, with a 17.3% market share compared to 52.9% for TSMC, according to TrendForce”

This means 82% of the worlds chips are not made by Samsung.

ARM supplies 90% of the chips used in mobile phones. This means Samsung has less than ten percent of the market for chips in mobile phones. There are others supplying chips within that 10% market space out competing Samsung.

Brainchip supplies IP which could be used in 82% of all chips made by foundries but if they are not being used by Samsung might as well shut up shop and go home.

Makes complete sense apparently.

2. Brainchip is partnered with dozens of companies but if revenue does not come from Renesas, VVDN and MegaChips this year it’s all over. The disclosed relationships with OnSemi,Infineon & Microchip companies with a combined capitalisation of 112 billion dollars means nothing. The partnership with Mercedes Benz isn’t worth a cracker. The Unigen AKIDA Cupcake is a write off. The EDGX and ANT61 space applications of no consequence. Tata Elxsi driving AKIDA technology use in medical and industrial applications forget it.
Valeo dead in the water does not rate a mention. ARM who has even heard of it.

The list of dismissals this wild prediction assumes even exceeds what Warnie used to do to an English Ashes team.

If you want to make unsupported idiotic statements on this investment forum yes you will be attacked.

You will be ridiculed and hounded.

You might even be a genuine shareholder unhappy and hurting as a result of the share price but the posters who come here are in the same boat.

There are in case you didn’t know not two classes of shares where your shares are 15.5 cents and mine are $10.00. Every share holder is holding BRNASX at 15.5 cents.

Allowing illogical unsupported rubbish does not improve investor sentiment nor does it encourage new investment to enquire more deeply potentially improving prospects of recovery over time.

There is a place for you to go and rant and it’s free and does not care about accuracy and is open 24/7. No one will fact check you there you can go for it till the cows come home.

This of course is not news to you. The fact you come here raises concerns when you by your own admission know you will be attacked.

Maybe you are like those who sit among the rival teams supporters and barrack for your team while hurling abuse at those around you. Then complain when a beer is emptied over your head.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users

7für7

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

manny100

Regular
Another quote from the BRN website. A post CES write up.
I posted this link yesterday. https://brainchip.com/designing-smarter-and-safer-cars-with-essential-ai/
"AKIDA also enables sophisticated voice control technology that instantly responds to commands – as well as gaze estimation and emotion classification systems that proactively prompt drivers to focus on the road. Indeed, the Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX features AKIDA-powered neuromorphic AI voice control technology which is five to ten times more efficient than conventional systems. "
My bold above.
Its no wonder BRN also says " " That’s why automotive companies are untethering edge AI functions from the cloud – and performing distributed inference computation on local neuromorphic silicon using BrainChip’s AKIDA. " My bold.
Note: automotive companies - plural
As soon as the Mercedes/BRN connection became public other Autos would have zoomed in on BRN. That is just how business works. No one wants to be caught short.
There now quite a few direct references to Mercedes on the BRN website. There is now no doubt whatsoever that BRN/Mercedes are working together. Also other Autos are at the very least looking at our products.
Diehard no credibility downrampers will just say BRN dreams it all up.
This combined with other known links such as Tata Elxsi could end up being huge.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

7für7

Regular
Hi All
As it is time for wild predictions about Brainchips imminent collapse this is mine:

China will invade Taiwan. The US will respond China will declare war on the US and it’s allies. Donald Trump will become President and do a deal that ends the war between China and the US on the basis China gets Taiwan, Japan and Australia.

Australia is overrun the ASX collapses. All ASX listed companies and their assets are forfeited to the CCP and we all are penniless and in detention camps.😂🤣😂🤡🤡🤡

Our PM just happens to be overseas in the USA. He claims asylum and is appointed economic adviser to the President.🤡🤡🤡

1. Samsung with its own foundries will destroy Brainchip unless Brainchip IP is being used by Samsung through ARM or otherwise.

“Samsung is the second-biggest foundry globally by revenue, with a 17.3% market share compared to 52.9% for TSMC, according to TrendForce”

ARM supplies 90% of the chips used in mobile phones. This means Samsung has less than ten percent of the market for chips in mobile phones. There are others supplying chips within that 10% market space out competing Samsung.

Brainchip supplies IP which could be used in 82% of all chips made by foundries but if they are not being used by Samsung might as well shut up shop and go home.

2. Brainchip is partnered with dozens of companies but if revenue does not come from Renesas, VVDN and MegaChips this year it’s all over. The disclosed relationships with OnSemi,Infineon & Microchip companies with a combined capitalisation of 112 billion dollars means nothing. The partnership with Mercedes Benz isn’t worth a cracker. The Unigen AKIDA Cupcake is a write off. The EDGX and ANT61 space applications of no consequence. Tata Elxsi driving AKIDA technology use in medical and industrial applications forget it.

The list of dismissals this wild prediction assumes even exceeds what Warnie used to do to an English Ashes team.

If you want to make unsupported idiotic statements on this investment forum yes you will be attacked.

You might even be a genuine shareholder unhappy and hurting as a result of the share price but the posters who come here are in the same boat.

There are in case you didn’t know not two classes of shares where your shares are 15.5 cents and mine are $10.00. Every share holder is holding BRNASX at 15.5 cents.

Allowing illogical unsupported rubbish does not improve investor sentiment nor does it encourage new investment to enquire more deeply potentially improving prospects of recovery over time.

There is a place for you to go and rant and it’s free and does not care about accuracy and is open 24/7. No one will fact check you there you can go for it till the cows come home.

This of course is not news to you. The fact you come here raises concerns when you by your own admission know you will be attacked.

Maybe you are like those who sit among the rival teams supporters and barrack for your team while hurling abuse at those around you. Then complain when a beer is emptied over your head.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Wow I’m surprised you didn’t mentioned Putin in your prediction because he is responsible for everything actually… last week I heard in a restaurant someone dropped a plate of a expensive piece of steak on the flor and he screamed “PUUUUTIIIIN”…..

Or was it Puta? 🤔 never mind

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Hi All

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
1706224376676.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Hi All

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
30116075.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY

Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Hi TFM
One of Bravo’s posts in the last week or so contained a Mercedes article wherein they referred to creating their own chips.

This as you state has also been previously confirmed by Mercedes Benz.

Logically if they are going to deploy AKIDA at scale the including of the AKIDA IP in their own semiconductor makes the most sense.

I think it was the Infineon fellow who spoke to the advantages of off loading the Ai processing to AKIDA.

Most certainly OnSemi confirmed the good sense of this approach in automotive.

The wild speculation that arises given OnSemi are partnered with Mercedes Benz is that the proving out AKIDA with OnSemi’s intelligent airbag deployment system was requested by Mercedes - HC readers look up meaning of ‘wild speculation’.

Given the recognition of Mercedes Benz of the 5 to 10 times better efficiency brought by AKIDA and the confirmation they are making their own chips and that they need to compensate for the energy excesses of Nvidia it is hard to imagine they are not finding themselves over an AKIDA barrel.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
All we have to do is “wait”

IMG_5770.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 79 users

McHale

Regular
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY

Fact Finder
HAVE A GREAT AUSTRALIA DAY EVERYONE

The Great Southern Land, check the song by Iva Davies it still gives me goosebumps.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users
Not sure if this has been picked up before

Hi Pom

What a find. I take back everything I have thought about you based on your memes.😂🤣🤡😂

Pom has discovered the first confirm AKIDA 2.0 application. Just unbelievably generously shared:

Markus May
--
3mo

Through our collaboration with BrainChip, we enable the combination of SiFive's RISC-V processor IP portfolio and BrainChip's 2nd generation Akida neuromorphic IP to deliver a power-efficient, high-performance solution for AI processing at the edge. Deeply embedded applications can benefit from the combination of compact SiFive Essential™ processors with BrainChip's efficient Akida-E processors; More complex applications such as object recognition, robotics and more can take advantage of SiFive X280 Intelligence™ AI Dataflow processors, which are tightly integrated with BrainChip's Akida-S or Akida-P neural processors. ” - Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances at SiFive

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 76 users
Hi Pom

What a find. I take back everything I have thought about you based on your memes.😂🤣🤡😂

Pom has discovered the first confirm AKIDA 2.0 application. Just unbelievably generously shared:

Markus May
--
3mo

Through our collaboration with BrainChip, we enable the combination of SiFive's RISC-V processor IP portfolio and BrainChip's 2nd generation Akida neuromorphic IP to deliver a power-efficient, high-performance solution for AI processing at the edge. Deeply embedded applications can benefit from the combination of compact SiFive Essential™ processors with BrainChip's efficient Akida-E processors; More complex applications such as object recognition, robotics and more can take advantage of SiFive X280 Intelligence™ AI Dataflow processors, which are tightly integrated with BrainChip's Akida-S or Akida-P neural processors. ” - Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances at SiFive

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
1706227168117.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

rgupta

Regular
The year we either sink or swim… if no revenue from Edgebox, MegaChips or Renesas I believe we’re fooked.
You are making your assumptions based on your knowledge only. Implementing a new technology is never a fast process. I remember one of my friend bought apple in 1992 and was saying at that time that the company will become very big. And then sell the same in 1998 after losing patience. Moral of story is if you cannot wait then better not to invest in new technologies. It may become insolvent but it has potential to give you returns of many hundred or thousand times of your investment
Irony of stock market is no one has a crystal ball but everyone wants to be rich very fast. That way either you become rich fast or you end up poorer than where you start
So to me anyone buying in these prices have a minimum risk and best reward possible situation.
Dyor

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Hi Pom

Markus May
--
3mo

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Is it safe to assume we a part of the X280 updated version.....X390??
X390.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users
Can someone deny here that a couple of hundred thousands is from renasas royalties as well ?
You should get the breakdown in the Dec Half report sometime in mid to late Feb

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom