BRN Discussion Ongoing

Guzzi62

Regular
Not directly BRN related but interesting nevertheless:

The Four Big Carmakers That'll Soon Adopt Android Automotive.

Android Auto, Android Automotive, and Google Automotive Services spearhead Google's push in the automotive space.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Hi All,

I know a guy whose friend of a friend of a friend worked at OnSemi and he went to a Mercedes dealership and looked at a car…….So not saying there could be a connection to BrainChip……

from WikiCamps
🤡🐂💩
😎
1705861216507.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Worker122

Regular
Yep that’s the problem with secret meetings. If you tell people it’s no longer secret but if you don’t tell them they don’t turn up. Personally I quite enjoy my own company so being alone at all my secret meanings has never been an issue. 🤡🤡🤡
No problems meeting quorum numbers either FF.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Deena

Regular
That's why I stopped inviting all my imaginary friends and alternating ego's.
The typing was getting to be a bitch! 🤣
And none of us could afford a round.
I've got two imaginary friends, but they don't get along.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
I've got two imaginary friends, but they don't get along.
Your lucky I pissed mine off and they both gone back to HC

1705868456352.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Gemmax

Regular
Much nicer reading the clowns on here than:) the trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Feeling a little .........

1705876079929.png

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Xray1

Regular
IMO.... It will be most interesting to see if " Mitro " will actually attend this years AGM .......... I wonder what he is thinking about the Co's current overall position.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Dugnal

Morning Chippers ,

Feeling a little .........

View attachment 54895

Regards,
Esq.
Yes I am feeling a little bullish..

Why ..why are there more sellers than buyers today when all retail investors here say they are buying, albeit small parcels.
Is it the institutions who are sellling.. but then again a recent graph posted here, showed institutional holdings are increasing.
Also if many companies/partners are now discovering Brainchip's AI, why are they not taking a stake in Brainchip
or are they.. and hiding behind the skirt of institutions and international banks etc... and are buying?
Maybe someone is manipulating the market to help get more..share/s

It does not add up. What ever is going on in the market its making me feel bullish despite the share price dropping..
and am sure many of you feel the same.

I just bought some more at these low prices !!
Thanks to the market manipulators...much appreciated.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

KKFoo

Regular
Good morning, I am buying also..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Kachoo

Regular
Good morning, I am buying also..
I laugh at all the buying posts at times. If there was more buyers then sellers amongst the retail then the price would be moving up.

Clearly there are more sellers then buyer not saying those that top up are not buying but its pretty obvious there is more selling.

Now I'm sure that there is some shorting push lately and The LDA that has helped push the price down.

But from logic it was posted LDA only had 1.6 million shares left so they should be done so I would see some pressure relief.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Regular
Good morning everyone!

Someone post this in the German forum and asked, if there is possible akida inside. Since they didn’t mention brainchip or akida, and none made an announcement, I wonder if someone here can maybe say something regarding the performance datas etc! I’m not the technical expert… thank you in advance

https://pro.meinhoergeraet.de/technologien/starkey-insides-der-neuro-prozessor-von-genesis-ai/4515

Was meint ihr? Akida? @7für7 ?”

Edit: it’s in German Language so maybe you better translate it?

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
Found it in English

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
IoT will one of our areas. It comes handy that we will have soon 50 year battery (not larger than a coin) that can power the devices for generations.

It’s just a curiosity or will change the IoT?

• Wow

Damo4

Regular
Good morning everyone!

Someone post this in the German forum and asked, if there is possible akida inside. Since they didn’t mention brainchip or akida, and none made an announcement, I wonder if someone here can maybe say something regarding the performance datas etc! I’m not the technical expert… thank you in advance

https://pro.meinhoergeraet.de/technologien/starkey-insides-der-neuro-prozessor-von-genesis-ai/4515

Hi 7, I don't know much about it, but @SERA2g shared the following about their Genesis product:
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-405710

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
The VVDN Brainchip edge box announcement mentioned its use for video.

VVDN produce an AI camera:

https://www.vvdntech.com/en-us/vision

VVDN has unmatched expertise in the world of vision, delivering on the most cutting-edge camera-based solutions for our customers. Our vision team comes with proven and deep expertise in dual-sensor integration, calibration, image tuning, AI/ML, data modeling, edge computing, which help customers deliver increasingly sophisticated and secured solutions. VVDN’s services span across several aspects of industry-quality vision solutions starting from product hardware design to mechanical design, system firmware development to device connectivity with cloud platforms, security architecture, testing, and use-case-based analytics that include AI and ML-based strategies for data-driven business logic and manufacturing services. With its reusable software frameworks, IPs and components, VVDN can help customers with effective and accurate vision solutions powered with AI and Deep Learning in a faster time to market.

There could be some synergies in marketing. Akida will improve on the AI functions of the VVDN AI camera.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Iseki

Regular
Good morning everyone!

Who knows really? This is why we are 16cents.

Your link says the hearing aide uses a DNN (deep neural network) as opposed to an SNN a spiking neural network. Not good.
But you can make your SNN have many hidden layers which would be called a Deep (Spiking) neural network.

Then they call their processor a "neuro processor".
So this also is (maybe purposefully) confusing. All the NVIDA type processors are referred to as "neural processing". Ours ( and loihi ) are "neuromorphic processors."

So that is the trouble we have when trying to decipher what's happening thru marketing blurbs. So really we can only go on what shares the board members are holding.

Therefore the answer to your question is: You are not allowed to know.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom