BRN Discussion Ongoing

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Ask any real investors with great success to look at BRN and give a balanced opinion… And you will 100% find they don’t align with yours..

What balanced opinion would that be then?

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
There’s nothing unbiased and balanced about the chatter here.. It’s all positive and hopeful about BRN..

Anyone with a contrarian opinion gets attacked and cancelled.. That just makes people like you a low level human being and a bully..

The only joke here is that people still believe the hype and hope that’s posted by the types of you, “I think the lows in” “the share price is as stable as it’s been in years” “ what an incredible buying opportunity” types of comments are misleading.

Ask any real investors with great success to look at BRN and give a balanced opinion… And you will 100% find they don’t align with yours..
Found a place you can go back to...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
There’s nothing unbiased and balanced about the chatter here.. It’s all positive and hopeful about BRN..

Anyone with a contrarian opinion gets attacked and cancelled.. That just makes people like you a low level human being and a bully..

The only joke here is that people still believe the hype and hope that’s posted by the types of you, “I think the lows in” “the share price is as stable as it’s been in years” “ what an incredible buying opportunity” types of comments are misleading.

Well that's fine SL.
As you can see we are a bunch of rugged individualist's that don't follow the common herd as your "real investors" would have us do. 🤣

Always struck me as kinda strange how these "real investors" wanna waste their time educating us poor schlobs when they have the secret to vast streams of wealth at their fingertips?
Have they had enough of jet ski's, helicopters and hot and cold running blondes?
They must be just genuinely, all around, altruistic good guys huh?

So.
Instead of wasting my time with these unbalanced and super biased individuals here, can you suggest what I should be investing in and to whom I should be listening instead?

Educate us.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Hi C
In the Q&A at either the last AGM or the one before a shareholder asked whether Brainchip had considered being more flexible with its pricing and demanding upfront licence fees to encourage customers and the Chair I think it was answered first saying they were in fact quite flexible or words to that effect and the CEO agreed.

It was in the Q&A so the actual question and answers should be available.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Was this mentioned at the Secret meeting with the elected few,
Everybody is expecting IP Licences however a alternate route may be the case but easily missed by people if looking at it another way

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

1705728428029.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

manny100

Regular

You are not attacked just corrected. Attacked reeks of paranoia.
Sometimes silence is golden.
If some think BRN is a contrarion buy at these levels in some part due to connections with some big players and unique tech why not just let them be?
Then you will not have to feel like a victim.
It's the 3 C's at play here. Holders did not cause, cannot control or cure your problem.
Take a rest a day let it be its not worth the emotional turmoil.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Hi C
In the Q&A at either the last AGM or the one before a shareholder asked whether Brainchip had considered being more flexible with its pricing and demanding upfront licence fees to encourage customers and the Chair I think it was answered first saying they were in fact quite flexible or words to that effect and the CEO agreed.

It was in the Q&A so the actual question and answers should be available.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I think it's pretty obvious, that the Company has a multi-pronged strategy, for commercial success here.

IP deals would still be being sought, with certain players, but are not the only way, to achieve market penetration.

As many have said, profit sharing between development partners, could/will? also be very fruitful.

What do you think about the significance of the ARM LinkedIn post, by Terroni2105?

*Linked post is not the one previewed
The post starts, "How can we (ARM?) bring advanced A.I."
Or maybe that's more a generalised "we"?

No dots? Just a direct line of association, between ARM bringing "Edge A.I." to devices and BrainChip?

Or am I being too hopeful 😔...
Maybe I shouldn't be asking a fellow hyper and happy clapper and expect an unbiased answer?...

Who could I ask, that would tell it to me straight 🤔...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I think it's pretty obvious, that the Company has a multi-pronged strategy, for commercial success here.

IP deals would still be being sought, with certain players, but are not the only way, to achieve market penetration.

As many have said, profit sharing between development partners, could/will? also be very fruitful.

What do you think about the significance of the ARM LinkedIn post, by Terroni2105?

Or maybe that's more a generalisated "we"?

No dots? Just a direct line of association, between ARM bringing "Edge A.I." to devices and BrainChip?

Maybe I shouldn't be asking a fellow hyper and happy clapper and expect an unbiased answer?...

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Kachoo

Regular

Maybe I shouldn't be asking a fellow hyper and happy flapper and expect an unbiased answer?...

DB it was stated at the AGM during drinks that the most exciting partner viewed was actually Arm. But that said I bet it goes like a sinusoidal wave.

But them promoting can't be a bad thing !

With more comming out of the wood works maybe there

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
DB it was stated at the AGM during drinks that the most exciting partner viewed was actually Arm. But that said I bet it goes like a sinusoidal wave.

But them promoting can't be a bad thing !

With more comming out of the wood works maybe there
Maybe this may help answering the partnership dealings from Tony

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240120_173721_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240120_173721_Samsung Internet.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 246
Reactions: 2 users

Hi DB
Dot joining haters turn away now please.

1. Brainchip partnered with Edge Impulse.

2. Edge Impulse has been partnered for a long time with ARM.

3. ARM is partnered with Brainchip.

4. Edge Impulse is an engineering/design partner for ARM.

5. Nvidia TAO software is now available on Edge Impulse.

6. Nvidia uses lots and lots of ARM chips to run its TAO software.

7. Nvidia TAO software can now be implemented easily, cheaply and efficiently on AKIDA using the Edge Impulse Platform.

8. The CFO of Edge Impulse on the Brainchip CES 2024 podcast said something about AKIDA - neuromorphic being everywhere.

I have no idea but I think these eight dots form a ⭕️.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 84 users

McHale

Regular
Interesting observation. My order was triggered at 15.5c and only partially filled at close of market. Subsequent nearly over 1 million shares traded after market @15.5 c and my order remains at top of the heap partially filled....
Instos trading to themselves confirmed as fact!...
Their bots can front run your/our orders, their computers are situated at the exchanges, this has been going on for years.

Wait til their quants and tech people deploy Akida into their bots.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Newk R

Regular
Is anybody here aware of the fact that the Vienna Schnitzel was actually first made after a Viennese gentleman (cant recall his name) returned from Milan after eating Cotaletta Milanese. When he returned he took the recipe for his own.
So it's rather apt in this place, don't you think, that Schnitzel is actually a fraud and a fake.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Hi DB

7. Nvidia TAO software can now be implemented easily, cheaply and efficiently on AKIDA using the Edge Impulse Platform.

8. The CFO of Edge Impulse on the Brainchip CES 2024 podcast said something about AKIDA - neuromorphic being everywhere.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
20240120_173445.jpg

🤔...

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Multimodal sensing:

If something looks like a duck- inconclusive

If something sounds like a duck- inconclusive

If something smells like a duck- inconclusive

If something feels like a duck- inconclusive

If something tastes like a duck- inconclusive

But if something looks, sounds, smells, feels and taste like a duck- it is most probably duck.

This is where Brainchip Will win big in my opinion. The ability to preform multimodal sensing at the edge with self learning capabilities and extreme low power yet Unprecedented accuracy because it has the ability to SEE, HEAR, SMELL, FEEL AND TASTE AT THE SAME TIME.

Of course not every scenario requires all 5 senses, but I always feel safer smelling my leftover food, look at its appearance, feel it’s consistency with my hands and maybe even listen out for the warning screams from my wife before I eat it. Especially if it’s DUCK…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Hi again DB

One further thing for the oldies remember the guy who was so impressed with the shave he got from a particular electric razor he bought the company well Nvidia was so dependent on ARM chips it tried to do the same thing but Apple, Amazon, Samsung, Qualcomm screamed so loud because they were to that the biggest most powerful nations on the planet said Noooooway.

Some have very short memories so bringing this podcast from last year to the front of the line straight after CES 2024 is probably not an accident. ARM is a very strategic well run company.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi again DB

One further thing for the oldies remember the guy who was so impressed with the shave he got from a particular electric razor he bought the company well Nvidia was so dependent on ARM chips it tried to do the same thing but Apple, Amazon, Samsung, Qualcomm screamed so loud because they were to that the biggest most powerful nations on the planet said Noooooway.

Some have very short memories so bringing this podcast from last year to the front of the line straight after CES 2024 is probably not an accident. ARM is a very strategic well run company.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Let's hope our anti-trust undies are fire-proof.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
The eco system master plan is evolving;

IMG_8204.jpeg

Sam Altman Drops a Chipzilla Bomb: Building a Network of AI Chip Factories

**The future of AI isn't just lines of code, it's the hardware that makes it . That's why OpenAI's Sam Altman is blowing minds with his audacious plan: building a global network of AI-focused chip factories !**

Forget your standard silicon snooze fests. These fabs ️ would be AI playgrounds on steroids , custom-designed to **accelerate the development and deployment of next-gen AI hardware like deep learning processors , mind-melding neuromorphic architectures , and even quantum computing mind-benders !**

**But why the hardware heist?** Altman's worried about an AI chippocalypse . As AI gets hungrier for power ⚡, existing chip architectures might choke on its dust . Building custom AI factories could be the key to unleashing AI's full potential, from healthcare heroes ‍♀️ and climate saviors to robo-butlers extraordinaire and beyond!

**This ain't just a tech tantrum, though!** This moonshot has the potential to:

* **Boost Innovation:** New chip designs could be like rocket fuel for breakthroughs in every field , sparking collaboration and knowledge-sharing bonanzas .
* **Reimagine Manufacturing:** Building a global network could diversify the chip supply chain like a game of chip-tactic toe , creating jobs and economic opportunities galore .
* **Shape the Future of AI:** By controlling the hardware, OpenAI could steer the AI ship , promoting responsible and ethical AI practices like a digital Dr. Spock Spock Spock .

**Of course, the challenges are Everest-sized ️.** Billions of dollars needed , partnerships with chipmaking giants crucial , and navigating geopolitical minefields like a ninja ️.

**But that's what makes this venture so electrifying!** It's a moonshot, a bold bet on the transformative power of AI . And who knows, maybe Altman's vision will birth a future where AI-powered factories sprout across the globe like silicon sunflowers , powering amazing things we can only dream of right now ✨.

**Join the AI Chip Revolution!**

* Share your thoughts in the comments and let's chat about this mind-blowing project!
* Would you invest in AI chip factories? Why or why not?
* What kind of AI innovations could these factories unlock?

Let's discuss the future of AI, one silicon chip at a time! #AI #OpenAI #Chipfabs #FutureofAI #Hardware #Technology #Innovation #SamAltman

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Drewski

Regular

Very interesting, started small but with vision and disruptive tech they overcame despite competing against huge companies. Sound familiar 😏

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Hi DB

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Nvidia have been referred to as 'partners'(I think it was RT) rather than competitors. Knowing this, and considering this and other posts of yours, why would you have written your piece on Nvidia and the 4th Industrial Revolution?

You seem to be linking dots with Nvidia but your own article suggests that Nvidia is still a stranger to Akida...

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom