BRN Discussion Ongoing

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
TD says if there is a second strike the company will go backwards,Laugh I say, he’s worried otherwise he would not have brought it up,from a heavily invested shareholder I’ll say this
I don’t give a F’N rats arse what TD says. Ive listened to his shit for far to long. What will it achieve well it will give some of these do fuck all directors a shake, who in turn will shake the carrot and his IR Chimpanze, I have lost enough money a little bit more ain’t gunna hurt, Make a few directors loose their jobs maybe the ones that are left will listen to their shareholder. Judge me S Hehir by the financials says,mate judge you we have and Tony Dawe are gunna get the shock of your lives when you count the votes at the next AGM. I dont need the idiot with the wig on here to comment he is probably one of their relatIves,just frankly my decision has been made. Stuff management a change is needed and it’s the small retail investors that will have their say
Do you need a cuddle?

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
TD says if there is a second strike the company will go backwards,Laugh I say, he’s worried otherwise he would not have brought it up,from a heavily invested shareholder I’ll say this
I don’t give a F’N rats arse what TD says. Ive listened to his shit for far to long. What will it achieve well it will give some of these do fuck all directors a shake, who in turn will shake the carrot and his IR Chimpanze, I have lost enough money a little bit more ain’t gunna hurt, Make a few directors loose their jobs maybe the ones that are left will listen to their shareholder. Judge me S Hehir by the financials says,mate judge you we have and Tony Dawe are gunna get the shock of your lives when you count the votes at the next AGM. I dont need the idiot with the wig on here to comment he is probably one of their relatIves,just frankly my decision has been made. Stuff management a change is needed and it’s the small retail investors that will have their say
drunk-drugs.gif

LMAO.... OK

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Here they go the bandwagon starts if you won’t listen to small investors even the idiots on here be prepared for the AGM. The people who set up this website would know that I’m not from some investment house in the city downramping by my account details. Mock me if you want it’s gunna happen.Tony knows it by the emails he is receiving.By the way who uses a word like silliness.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8189.jpeg

The most anticipated #electronics show is back!!

Hardware Pioneers Max returns on 28-29 May in London and I'm proud to announce a stellar lineup of industry-leading companies making their debut at our event this year 🔥

Big thanks to Murata, Microchip Technology Inc., Infineon Technologies, Hirose Electric Europe B.V., Hitaltech - The Experts in Connecting Technologies, BrainChip, Astute Electronics Ltd, InstaDeep, Avnet Embedded, RUTRONIK Electronics Worldwide, Active-PCB Solutions Ltd, Acal BFi UK, Distributed Micro Technology Ltd (DMTL), AntennaWare, Secarma Ltd, FMG Electronics (Distributors) LTD, The IASME Consortium, Enterprise Recruitment Ltd for joining for the first time Hardware Pioneers Max!!

IMG_8192.jpeg

IMG_8191.jpeg

IMG_8190.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8192.jpeg
    IMG_8192.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
View attachment 54462

Hardware Pioneers Max returns on 28-29 May in London and I'm proud to announce a stellar lineup of industry-leading companies making their debut at our event this year 🔥

Big thanks to Murata, Microchip Technology Inc., Infineon Technologies, Hirose Electric Europe B.V., Hitaltech - The Experts in Connecting Technologies, BrainChip, Astute Electronics Ltd, InstaDeep, Avnet Embedded, RUTRONIK Electronics Worldwide, Active-PCB Solutions Ltd, Acal BFi UK, Distributed Micro Technology Ltd (DMTL), AntennaWare, Secarma Ltd, FMG Electronics (Distributors) LTD, The IASME Consortium, Enterprise Recruitment Ltd for joining for the first time Hardware Pioneers Max!!
View attachment 54464
View attachment 54463
Microchip there too

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Here they go the bandwagon starts if you won’t listen to small investors even the idiots on here be prepared for the AGM. The people who set up this website would know that I’m not from some investment house in the city downramping by my account details. Mock me if you want it’s gunna happen.Tony knows it by the emails he is receiving.By the way who uses a word like silliness.
Everyone is an idiot except you of course.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
View attachment 54462

View attachment 54466

View attachment 54464
View attachment 54463
This is actually a bit of a big deal..

20240117_213739.jpg

First time for BrainChip, is no surprise.. But it is a surprise, that it's the first time for Microchip and Infineon (some of whose products on show, may contain AKIDA sauce?)..

And look who'll also be attending..

20240117_213612.jpg

20240117_214650.jpg

20240117_214635.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

View attachment 54468

First time for BrainChip, is no surprise.. But it is a surprise, that it's the first time for Microchip and Infineon (some of whose products on show, may contain AKIDA sauce?)..

View attachment 54469
View attachment 54473
Agree DB it’s certainly a big deal , prime time to Announce extra sauce on a hot IP pie !!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

em1389

Reactions: 21 users

Proga

Regular

View attachment 54468

View attachment 54469
View attachment 54473
View attachment 54474
Was thinking the same thing DB. BrainChip, Microchip and Infineon all first time participants. 28-29 of May. Hopefully they are working on commercial application/s to present by then.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

“We believe in helping businesses reach new heights by adding intelligence to processes and machinery at the very Edge using Generative AI on the cloud and trustworthy AI at the Edge,” said Fabrizio Cardinali, CEO of MYWAI. “By integrating BrainChip’s Akida with our EaaS platform, we can enable our customers to optimize their processes and machinery with efficient AI, delivering intelligence where needed, when needed.”

“Working with partners like MYWAI provides us a tangible way to demonstrate the power of Essential AI together,” said Rob Telson, Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships at BrainChip. “This collaboration offers customers tremendous value by providing them with a powerful-and-scalable solution for Industrial and MedTech applications requiring real-time, low-power and cloud-independent AI.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

JoMo68

Regular
Just had a flick through your 108 posts - there’s a pretty strong theme going on…

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 35 users
Quite like this MYW.AI hook up.

Equipment as a Service appears to be a growing field and can def see where we fit.

Was having a look into what they've been up to & one project (feasability study), that completed late 22, interested me.

SAT-IS(F)ACTION​

It was / is actually run by the ESA (Euro Space Agency) who also know us through EdgeX and MYW.AI was / is the Prime Contractor.

Snip below (can read the rest in the above link)

The SAT-IS(F)ACTION™-Satellite Augmented Tracking and Insurance Services for Food Supply Chains in Action study looked at how space technologies such as SatNAV and SatCOM as well as SatEO may be blended with new generation data intelligence and certification technologies, such as Edge AI, IoT and distributed ledger technologies (e.g. blockchain), to offer next generation Remote Container Monitoring solutions and CaaS (Containers-as-a-Service) business models improving food cargo tracking with extended services to increase overall food supply chains reliability and affordability aiming at the highest possible final customer “satisfaction”.

1705499618509.png

1705499644744.png

The other thing it made me think of was something I posted back in November about Renesas and their bid for Sequans.

Sequans we're involved in another Euro based project, Ingenious H2020.

This project also revolved around intermodal and supply chains.

Snip from my previous post and link to read the rest and check relevant links fwiw.

Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS) is a leading developer and supplier of cellular IoT connectivity solutions, providing chips and modules for 5G/4G massive and broadband IoT. For 5G/4G massive IoT applications, Sequans provides a comprehensive product portfolio based on its flagship Monarch LTE-M/NB-IoT and Calliope Cat 1 chip platforms, featuring industry-leading low power consumption, a large set of integrated functionalities, and global deployment capability.

Sequans was also one of the consortium partners, with several others, in the INGENIOUS H2020 project which wrapped up around Mar this year.

Shipping / Intermodal supply chains was one of the POCs. Didn't someone post a like or something on BRN from someone in shipping not long ago or am I just getting tooooo many dots in my head :LOL:

The project says (excerpt) the following....

The iNGENIOUS network layer brings new smart 5G-based IoT functi¬onalities, federated Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC) nodes and smart orchestration, needed for enabling the projected real-time capable use cases of the supply chain. Security and data management are fully recognized as important features in the project. iNGENIOUS will create a holistic security architecture for next-generation IoT built on neuromorphic sensors with security governed by Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms and tile-based hardware architectures based on security by design and isolation by default. In the application layer, iNGENIOUS new AI mechanisms will allow more precise predictions than conventional systems.

The project will culminate in 4 large-scale Proof of Concepts (PoCs) and 3 demos, covering 1 factory, 2 ports, and 1 ship, encompassing 6 use cases:​

Automated robots with heterogeneous networks

Improved driver’s safety with Mixed Reality and haptic solutions

Transportation platforms health monitoring

Inter-modal asset tracking via IoT and satellite technology

Situational understanding and predictive models in smart logistics

Supply chain ecosystem integration

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
I see we get a mention in the latest Capgemini report with our Lorser relationship.

Report HERE

TECHNO VISION2024 / Prompt the future
What trends are changing the face of my business?

PROMPT THE FUTURE

IMG_20240117_223645.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

goodvibes

Regular
Could it be us…our partner emotion3D is involved…who can dig deeper.

Experience the most complete In-Cabin Monitoring Solution

1705505161962.png

More than 130.000 visitors discovered the future of technology at CES in Las Vegas, where Melexis launched a revolutionary image sensor solution together with emotion3D. This sensor overcomes limitations of the current driver monitoring systems, and detects inattentiveness, fatigue, and distraction of drivers more accurately.

Kristof Lieben, Thomas Parton, Gualtiero Bagnuoli, and Doug Gates, showcased the Melexis Time-of-flight sensor and emotion3D software.

Together, the sensor and software map a full scene in three dimensions, which is essential information for a safer and more comfortable experience. For example: if your hands are on the steering wheel. 💡

#CES #InnovationWithHeart

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

cosors

👀
Wonderful how much content has been posted today. I have a lot to read. Thank you so much!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
1705514522020.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

We have produced a virtual assistant demo that utilizes Meta’s LLAMA2-7B LLM on mobile via a chat-based The generative AI workloads take place entirely at the edge on the mobile device on the Arm CPUs,​

Link has a demonstration

Generative AI is on Mobile and it’s Powered by Arm​

Exciting new developments that demonstrate the advanced AI capabilities of the Arm CPU.
By James McNiven, Vice President of Product Management, Client Line of Business, Arm
Artificial Intelligence (AI)Smartphones
Arm-NN-blog-post-image-1400x788.jpg

Generative AI, which includes today’s well-known, highly publicized large language models (LLMs), has arrived at the edge on mobile. This means that AI generative inferences, from generating images and videos to understanding words in context, are starting to be processed entirely on the mobile device, rather than being sent to the Cloud and back.
Arm is the foundational technology to enable AI to run everywhere and when it comes to generative AI on mobile, there are some exciting, new developments that demonstrate this in action, from the latest AI-enabled flagship smartphones to LLMs being directly processed on the Arm CPU.

New AI-powered smartphones​

High performance AI-enabled smartphones are now on the market, which are built on Arm’s v9 CPU and GPU technologies. These include the new MediaTek Dimensity 9300-powered vivo X100 and X100 Pro smartphones, Samsung Galaxy S24, and the Google Pixel 8.
The combination of performance and efficiency provided by these flagship mobile devices are delivering unprecedented opportunities for AI innovation. In fact, Arm’s own CPU and GPU performance improvements have doubled AI processing capabilities every two years during the past decade.
This trend will only advance in the future with more AI performance, technologies, and features on our robust consumer technology roadmap. This will be supported by the rise of AI inference at the edge, the process of using a trained model like LLMs to power AI-based applications, with CPUs being best placed to serve this need as more AI support and specialized instructions continue to be added.

It all starts on the CPU….​

In most cases, the use of AI on our favorite mobile devices starts on the CPU, with some good examples being face, hand and body tracking, advanced camera effects and filters, and segmentation across the many social applications. The CPU will handle such AI workloads in their entirety or be supported by accelerators, including GPUs or NPUs. Arm technology is crucial to enabling these AI workloads, as our CPU designs are pervasive across the SoCs in today’s smartphones used by billions of people worldwide.
This has led to 70 percent of AI in today’s third-party applications running on Arm CPUs, including the latest social, health and camera-based applications and many more. Alongside the pervasiveness of the designs, the flexibility and AI capabilities of the Arm CPU makes it the best technology for mobile developers to target for their applications’ AI workloads.
In terms of flexibility, Arm CPUs can run a wide variety of neural networks in many different data formats. Looking ahead, future Arm CPUs will include more AI capabilities in the instruction set for the benefit of Arm’s industry-leading ecosystem, like the Scalable Matrix Extension (SME) for the Armv9-A architecture. These help the world’s developers deliver improved performance, innovative features and scalability for their AI-based applications.
The combination of leading hardware and software ecosystem support means Arm has a performant compute platform that is enabling the rise of generative AI at the edge, which could include gaming advancements, image enhancements, language translation, text generation and virtual assistants. We will be demonstrating some examples of these next-gen AI workloads and more at Mobile World Congress 2024.

LLM on mobile on the Arm compute platform​

We have produced a virtual assistant demo that utilizes Meta’s LLAMA2-7B LLM on mobile via a chat-based application. The generative AI workloads take place entirely at the edge on the mobile device on the Arm CPUs, with no involvement from accelerators. The impressive performance is enabled through a combination of existing CPU instructions for AI, alongside dedicated software optimizations for LLMs through the ubiquitous Arm compute platform that includes the Arm AI software libraries.

As you can see from the video above, there is a very impressive time-to-first token response performance and a text generation rate of just under 10 tokens per second that is faster than the average human reading speed. This is made possible by highly optimized CPU routines in the software library developed by the Arm engineering team that improves time-to-first token by 50 percent and text generation by 20 percent, compared to the native implementation in the LLAMA2-7B LLM.

The Arm CPU also provides the AI developer community with opportunities to experiment with their own techniques to provide further software optimizations that make LLMs smaller, more efficient and faster.

Enabling more efficient, smaller LLMs means more AI processing can take place at the edge. The user benefits from quicker, more responsive AI-based experiences, as well as greater privacy through user data being processed locally on the mobile device. Meanwhile, for the mobile ecosystem, there are lower costs and greater scalability options to enable AI deployment across billions of mobile devices.

Find out more information about this demo from the Arm engineers that developed it in this technical blog.

Driving generative AI on mobile​

As the most ubiquitous mobile compute platform and leader in efficient compute, Arm has a responsibility to enable the most efficient and highest-performing generative AI at the edge. We are already demonstrating the impressive performance of LLMs that are running entirely on our leading CPU technologies. However, this is just the start.

Through a combination of smaller, more efficient LLMs, improved performance on mobile devices built on Arm CPUs and innovative software optimizations from our industry-leading ecosystem, generative AI on mobile will continue to proliferate.

Arm is foundational to AI and we will enable AI everywhere, for every developer, with the Arm CPU at the heart of future generative AI innovation on mobile.

IMG_8193.jpeg

🚀📢 Exciting news. Generative AI has arrived at the edge on mobile!

Now, AI generative inferences can be processed entirely on your mobile device running #onArm CPUs.

We're excited to share some of the latest developments in action. Here's a glimpse:
📱 Elevate your mobile experience with AI-powered smartphones, boasting unparalleled performance powered by our Armv9 CPU.

🔧 Experience efficiency like never before with software optimizations, making Large Language Models (LLMs) smaller and faster

➕ Expect enhanced AI capabilities in our CPU instruction sets – (more details coming soon)

As the most ubiquitous mobile compute platform and leader in efficient compute, expect to see Arm CPUs at the heart of future generative AI innovation on mobile. See why in our latest blog: https://bit.ly/47EEqqs

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom